All Comments on 'Vampiric Seduction'

by lexxie_mckenzie

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Bite me baby

windstormywindstormyover 17 years ago
Ok, completely intrigued...

"Waterfall sex?" I have to know... Where can I find it?

This is one of the best stories I've read here. I want to read you more often.

Thx, OMFG... thx...

WindStormy..

dreamcatcher7dreamcatcher7over 17 years ago
wow

OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO HOT, NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
damn....

that was phuckin brilliant. One of the best stories i ever read on this site. Damn hot as well, i love it. I have to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
HEY!!!

That better not be the end! What happens next? Is there going to be waterfall sex!?! Great story. Continue. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Give us more, please!

As a gay man, the hottest thing about your story is that it's not just sex, but the chemistry and unfolding relationship between Jamie and Jackal. Please write more and thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wait, huh??!!

i had to come back and read it again.

i am still very into it and then you made a sharp left turn and threw me out the car and now you're just going to leave standing by the side of the road??!!!

waterfall sex without the benefit of a follow-up phone call. Don't leave me waiting like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Steamy

love

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 9 years ago
Soooo hot!!!

God, what an exciting and sexy story. I'm hooked. Please tell me you will continue the story. I have to know what happens next. I love vampires. I'm tilting my head so my neck is exposed, I'm ready.

canndcanndabout 9 years ago
is there more?

What did the ending mean? if it was a memory did he know 'Red' at another time? And where did Jackal go ? Also, what was the rest of the story that his tats told? It doesn't feel finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I know I'm a little late to the party, but this is a fantastic story. Would be a solid 5 stars for me with some editing for grammar and spelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous