Vampiric Temptation

Story Info
Vampire trans girls seek normal threesome, no biting, honest.
8.2k words
4.22
1.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
505 Followers

This story contains nonconsensual sex acts and violence, including blood, biting, knife play and cigarette burns. Proceed with caution.

*

Evangeline looked up from her book to see Mona dragging a knife across her own index finger. "What the fuck are you doing?"

Mona shrugged. "Nothin'." She shot a stupid grin at Evangeline before smearing her finger across the apartment wall, leaving a streak of red.

Heavy sigh. "Why are you doing that?"

"I'm bored," Mona whined.

Evangeline glared. "You're gonna have to clean that up, you know."

"I really don't. We're planning to spend eternity here, after all." As she spoke she spread another streak over the wall, crisscrossing the other. "I'm marking our territory. Here there be vampires, X marks the spot."

"Mm. What if at some point they kick us out? Sell the building, new owner wants to use it for something else?"

"Well," Mona extended her fangs, "I think that'd be unwise of them."

"Mm. Anyway," Evangeline looked back down at her book, "don't waste blood so stupidly like that. It's a precious resource."

"Is it? The world is crawling with blood bags."

"We're on a budget."

"The sun is down, it's a Friday night in the city," Mona waved her hands as she spoke, "all we'd have to do is walk outside. Fresh blood is just a bite away."

Evangeline didn't yield. "We're on a budget."

Mona put on an exaggerated frown. "Ohhh, if I did something stupid and needed blood, you'd get me some, right?"

"Don't count on it."

Mona clucked her tongue. "So heartless."

"That's me. I think there's still a heart in here somewhere, but you stopped it beating."

"Hehe, yeah."

Evangeline rolled her eyes. For a few seconds, she was able to focus on the Grapes of Wrath. Winfield was "skittered" and Tom said he needed to take milk on his mush--

The sound of lustful moans drew her gaze back up. Mona was doing a performance, long licks on her bloody finger, lapping it up. Her eyes met Evangeline's, and she winked, before smearing blood over her cheeks. "Like what you see?" she teased.

Evangeline did, but she wasn't going to admit it. "Whatever. I'm close to done with this book, let me read. Go get your phone or something."

She understood why Mona was bored, of course she did. Unlife was boring, especially if you weren't hunting. But you had to find ways to keep yourself entertained. Evangeline's goal for herself was to read all the great books she'd never had time for when she was alive. And Mona's only goal seemed to be as much of a pest as possible. Well, that had always been true.

Back when they were young, when they were, well, boys, Mona had been the only other boy she knew who was like her. They'd meet up after class, try on wigs and girly clothes together, practice makeup. And Mona was always, always, pressuring her toward bad decisions. She'd taken Evangeline's virginity, and gotten her to try cigarettes, and alcohol, and weed, and blow, they'd skipped class and driven drunk and gone skinny dipping at the beach together. As Evangeline had gotten older, she'd tried to escape from Mona, live a life away from her. Find new people.

But so many people weren't accepting. Even after she'd started on estrogen anyone could still see her boxy man jaw and her heavy brow, she struggled with speaking in a high-pitched woman voice and doing makeup. She got weird looks, cruel comments.

Mona looked at her how she wanted to be looked at. Made her feel feminine. And every so often, she found herself crawling back, falling into her again. Drinking up her smile, soaking in the glow of her eyes, letting herself find amusement in all her dumb or gross or cruel jokes, until their clothes fell away and their skin was pressed together, desperate groping at each others' tiny budding breasts, cocks stiffening and rubbing together.

Mona enjoyed her, yes, but she didn't respect her. The last time Evangeline was here when they both were humans, she'd been on her hands and knees, taking Mona's cock, high on the sounds of her moans and deep hits from her hard cock as she rutted faster and faster, feeling in love with her, until, "OW!" Mona pressed a cigarette into her back, that familiar caustic smoky burn, Evangeline jolted forward to get away from it, Mona's cock slipped out of her hole.

"No." A thick, throaty voice. Mona's elbow forced Evangeline down to the floor; she drove her cock back in and brought the cigarette down for a second burn.

"Hey! Stop that!" Evangeline sputtered.

"No."

Evangeline lay there seething while Mona fucked her load into her. In her post-orgasmic haze, she collapsed on top of Evangeline's body, wet kisses on the back of her neck, affectionate rubs from her nose. Felt nice, Evangeline was tempted to forgive her, let herself be swept up in Mona's affection, but she held onto a clenched little knot of resentment.

Eventually, Mona pulled herself up and sauntered naked over to the fridge to make herself a cocktail. Evangeline rolled over and watched her. God, she was beautiful, her slender build, her long flaccid cock hanging between her legs, her cute elfin features and dazzling hazel eyes. It took effort to hold onto the anger. "You know I don't like it when you put the cigarette out on me."

Mona smirked as she gave the neon blue concoction in her glass a stir. "And you know I like to do it."

Maddening. "I don't want you to do it again."

"Then stop coming here." She took a sip from her glass.

Evangeline glared up at her.

"Wanna go out somewhere?" Mona asked. No shame.

"Not really."

"I wanna go out. I'd like you to come with me." She downed the contents of her glass in a single gulp. "Would you be a lamb and drive me? I might have had too much to drink."

Evangeline had sworn to herself that would be the last time. She really, really should've stuck to that. But about a month later she'd come home from work after a long day of feeling gross and shitty and dysphoric, and there'd been a text from Mona that just said, "Hungry for you." She had almost been able to ignore it. But, God, she wanted to feel desired again.

In retrospect, when she'd turned up at Mona's apartment the signs had all been there. Mona had been paler than she used to be, her skin was cold to the touch, all the windows were covered with long red curtains. New scars on her neck, Evangeline didn't think much about them beyond a jealous flicker that they'd probably been left by another fling of hers.

But Evangeline had barely closed the apartment door when Mona got on her knees and unzipped her jeans to take her cock into her mouth, eyes burning up at her, watching as Evangeline's mouth widened, as her breath turned gaspy.

When Evangeline's cock was fully erect, Mona pulled it out of her mouth to rub it against the side of her face. Evangeline couldn't help noticing that her cheek was oddly cold, but before she could reflect on that Mona asked, "Are you still mad about last time?"

"Nah," Evangeline managed.

"Oh," Mona made her frowny face, "that's disappointing. I was hoping you were still mad," and she planted a string of kisses on the side of Evangeline's shaft, "I was hoping you could take it out on my hole," kiss, kiss, and a bit of precum splashed out onto her cheek.

"Hahhh, well," Evangeline managed, "I'm sure I can find some anger for you."

Mona smirked. "Good girl."

And so a minute later, Mona was on her back with her legs lifted up so she could smear warming lubricant onto her sphincter. "Don't you dare be gentle," she insisted, "I want you to fucking ram me, be mean about it."

So Evangeline drove in, willfully reckless, tapping into all the frustration she felt at everything Mona had ever done, fuck you, fuck you, you fucking bitch.

No sign of displeasure from Mona, just widemouthed expressions of ecstasy. Evangeline was almost disappointed. She bent down, folding Mona's legs down onto her body, so that she could put her mouth near her ear. "You're enjoying this too much," she growled.

"Hahhh, I barely feel pain anymore," Mona taunted.

"You will." And she gave Mona a rough slam, and another.

"No I won't. You haven't got it in you to hurt me now-- AH!"

Evangeline had given an extra-rough slam. "Try me."

"Hmmm, loving this energy." She ran icy fingers down Evangeline's back. "Fuck, you're so warm!"

"Yeah, you're really cold. Is, um, is everything alright?"

Mona laughed. "Nah, I'm literally fuckin' dead."

Evangeline scoffed. "You're not literally--"

"I am though." Mona's arms tightened around Evangeline's body. "I want your warmth. All of it. Give it to me."

And that was when Evangeline felt teeth tear into her neck. Deep gouge, urgent pain, Mona's lips clamped over the wound and sucked, at once she felt lightheaded, whole body numb except the screaming gash in her neck. She thrashed, somehow she ripped herself away from Mona's grasp and rolled onto her back, but she couldn't lift herself up, she collapsed to the floor, leaking, fading, everything tingling cold, weak shallow breaths. She covered the wound with her hand; in an instant, her hand was soaked, fuck, fuck.

Mona climbed on top of her, the lower half of her face covered in blood, her eyeteeth impossibly long. At first all Evangeline could see in her eyes was lustful hunger, but when their eyes met Mona's expression changed, her eyes filled with regret, concern. "Hey," she said, "sorry, fuck, I'm so sorry..."

She put her hand to her lips and tore a long wound into her index finger with her fangs. She thrust her bloody hand toward Evangeline's face. Evangeline flinched away from it, and Mona's other hand grabbed the top of her head. "Suck on it," Mona said as she pushed the finger into her mouth, "you have to suck on it."

Evangeline's body was spasming, too weak to move, but as the blood from Mona's hand filled her mouth she was somehow able to swallow, and again. Her lips tightened around the finger and managed some weak suction.

"Good girl, yeah," a gentle voice, Mona lay on top of Evangeline so that she could worship the neck wound with her tongue, lapping up the gushing blood. "You taste so sweet," lick, "I got carried away," lick, "but I didn't want to lose you," lick lick lick, "we're together forever now."

The numbness and the cold deepened, then consumed her, until the gash was just a memory of pain, and Mona's body draped over hers was a memory of touch. Void inside her. Gradually, new sensations soaked into the void, an awareness of the sounds and smells and heartbeats of people in adjoining apartments, a throbbing itch in her eyeteeth, feral hunger that didn't seem located in her belly, it just howled out of every blood vessel in her body.

Mona put her ear against Evangeline's chest. "Heart stopped. You still there?"

"What," her voice was a whisper, her mouth was impossibly dry, "what did you do to me?"

"Oh, good." She lifted her blood-covered face up to grin down at Evangeline. "I'm sorry, I wasn't planning on... Well, I guess I was... It's hard, you know, like, I kept thinking about eating you, all day, way before you came, but I saw you dying and didn't want to be without you." She put a hand on Evangeline's cheek. "Now I'll never have to be."

Evangeline glared up at her. "What did you do to me?"

"Well, I made you a vampire like me," Mona said, "I thought that was obvious. Like, feel your teeth."

Evangeline tongued at her eyeteeth. Much longer than before. Seemed unreal, she slithered out from under Mona to stagger to the bathroom so she could check herself out in the mirror.

No reflection. Oh.

Mona lurked near her. "What, trying to look at yourself? Do you know, like, anything about vampires?"

Evangeline closed her eyes. This was too vast, beyond her ability to get a handle on it. No heartbeat to quicken, no adrenaline pumping through her body, it felt like nothing, how could this feel like nothing. "What," her voice was weak, no air in her lungs. She hadn't been breathing, hadn't seemed to need it. She inhaled, and it felt empty, unnourishing. "What do I do now?"

"Whatever you like," Mona smirked at her, "so long as you do it after dark."

"I have work in the morning," Evangeline murmured.

"No you don't! You're literally dead, I think you get out of going to work."

Oh. Okay. "How," gotta remember to inhale before you speak, "how did this happen?"

Mona paused, then gave a stiff shrug. "There was this girl. I dunno, she seemed so... no one looks at me like that, except you, and so I let her... It doesn't matter."

Evangeline stood drawing in breaths and releasing them, willing herself to feel anger. "Fuck you for this, okay? Just fuck you."

"Hey, it's better than being dead, right?" She ran her nails down Evangeline's back.

"Don't--"

"I shouldn't have tried fooling around with someone without you, I know. We're the only ones for each other, no one else has ever made sense. I should've asked before I did this, I know--"

"I'm never going to forgive you for this," Evangeline said, "I'm so fucking sick of you."

A pause. "Well, we've got an eternity for you to get over it. I like my odds."

Evangeline said nothing.

"Wanna go eat someone together?"

Her body pulsated with that strange new hunger. "Yeah," she confessed.

Evangeline was shaken from the memory by the sound of Mona cackling at something she was looking at on her phone. She hadn't forgiven Mona, not exactly, but there was a vast expanse of unforgiven things by now, and they somehow just continued on together.

Whatever, focus on the book. Pa and Uncle John and Al had returned home, and Al was despairing that there was only corn mush for dinner, protesting that a working man needed meat...

God, Evangeline missed meat, missed the taste of a good steak, or a rotisserie chicken, fuck. But then, lately, the big thing she actually craved was driving her fangs into a living neck.

They'd been ruthless those first couple months, roaming the streets at night to lure people in and drink from them before moving on to another victim. Evangeline felt bad about that now, but she still missed it bitterly. Back then they were reckless, sloppy, no wonder Dr. B found them.

Dr. B was some ancient vampire who worked as a doctor in the area. Had his own blood bank operation, which he used, in part, to distribute blood to local vampires and keep them from preying on the humans. Pretty great guy for a vampire, she supposed, though Evangeline had found it hard to appreciate that when his acolytes had jumped her and Mona and taken them to some anonymous grimy basement.

He'd had a kindly, crinkled face, and a gentle, firm demeanor. Barely could tell that he was a corpse. "I don't care what you've done up to this point," he assured them, "but from now on you do not attack humans. If a human turns up at any hospital or morgue with vampire bite wounds, rest assured I will find out about it. If I discover it was you, we take your fangs. Understood?"

Mona was more capable of speech than Evangeline, though complete sentences seemed a bit beyond her. "I didn't... and you know, she, over there, I turned her, so I'm the one responsible... not that anyone told me anything, I was just, you know--"

"You were turned and left to fend for yourself. I understand. Happened to most of us. Your past is forgiven, but it is your past. Your, um, maker, Diana," he turned away and opened a drawer of the table beside him, "she couldn't abide by the rules."

He reached into the drawer and turned around with his hand open to display four long bloody fangs. "I want you to abide by the rules."

Mona nodded vigorously, "Yeah, yep, sure thing."

So ever since then, they'd been living on the bags of blood they got from Dr. B. Enough to keep them alive. But insufficient to feel sated, they were always aching for more. Diminished, restless, itchy, every waking hour. They rarely dared to leave the apartment, the world was rife with temptation and they never stopped feeling hungry. Best to stay inside, going stir-crazy, trying to kill the hours until their inadequate dose of blood for the day. It was Evangeline who insisted on waiting til midnight every night to feed, if they let themselves it would just get earlier and earlier, until they were going through their allotment of blood too quickly. But right now it was 11 and she couldn't fucking focus on her book because her mind kept wandering back to food.

She rose from her chair to pace the apartment. Fuck this unlife, fuck everything, fuck Mona for doing this to me--

"Hey Eva?" A hint of mischief in Mona's voice. God, what now?

"Yes?"

"Do you remember Damon Wald from high school?"

Evangeline nodded.

"Well, she transitioned! She's going by Fawn now, take a look," and she held the phone up so Evangeline could see.

Evangeline remembered Damon as kind of an unremarkable heavyset boy; more fat for the estrogen to redistribute, she thought enviously as she looked at the picture of Fawn. God, she'd become voluptuous, curvy and big-breasted in the way that Evangeline had never gotten to be, and now never would because she was a corpse. "Nice," she muttered, hoping she sounded somewhat positive.

Mona nodded eagerly. "I thought so too. Apparently her dick still works."

Evangeline blinked. "And how would you know that?"

"Oh," Mona twirled a strand of her hair, "we've been talking." She giggled. "I promised her a threesome with us."

"Ah." Several thoughts about that. "Didn't think to ask whether I want this?"

Mona turned smug eyes on her. "You do."

"Mm."

"C'mon Eva," Mona reached out to stroke her shoulder, "don't you miss the feeling of a nice hard, warm cock inside you?"

Deep swell of longing at that. "I do," Evangeline confessed, her tight tone making it clear she hadn't agreed to anything yet, "but I also miss warm flesh against my fangs, warm blood pumping out of a wound into my mouth."

Mona nodded eagerly.

"And I worry about our self-control with a live body here," Evangeline concluded. "So I don't think we should do this."

"That's a shame," Mona said, smirking, "because she's on her way right now."

Evangeline didn't reply, just gave a resentful glare.

"Oh, did I not mention that? Gosh, I gotta admit, I had some doubts about my own self-control, but I told myself, 'Nah, Eva's here and she's super responsible, she'll keep me in line.' But if you're worried about yourself too," she shook her head, clucking her tongue, "who knows what will happen?" And she shot an evil grin at Evangeline.

Evangeline's eyes darted away from Mona's, not wanting to fall into the wicked glee that danced in her eyes. After a few moments contemplating, she started to stomp toward the fridge.

"Whatcha doin'?" Mona called after her.

"I think we should eat before Fawn gets here," Evangeline said, removing a bag of blood from the fridge. Hopefully that would slake their worst impulses.

"Oooh," Mona teased, "you're normally soooo strict about waiting til midnight."

"Well," Evangeline tossed Mona a blood bag, "it's a special occasion. We're gonna be good when she gets here."

Mona shrugged. "Maybe."

Evangeline put on her best commanding glare. "We leave no bite marks. Promise me that."

"Fine," Mona said, "no bite marks." That weird insouciant energy, Evangeline didn't trust that she was actually agreeing to it. She got up to walk toward the microwave.

Evangeline, meanwhile, opened the blood bag and poured its contents into her mouth.

Mona shook her head. "You're a freak for drinking it cold, you know that?"

"That's me." It wouldn't feel how she wanted it to feel even if it were heated. Wouldn't be fresh from a neck, wouldn't come flecked with the flavors of flesh and salty sweat, wouldn't feel like a warm human body against hers...

She supposed she was technically less hungry, yes, but now her appetite was whetted, the taste of blood had triggered her sense memories of predation. There was still blood on her tongue when Fawn came to the door, and she couldn't manage a hello, just a nod and a stiff wave and she shuffled away to sit in her chair.

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
505 Followers