Vampiric Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mona, on the other hand, was all over Fawn from the minute she stepped in, big kiss on her cheek, hands on her shoulders as she led her to the couch to sit close against her. Fawn seemed delighted by the attention, big bashful smiles. She'd done well with her voice, Evangeline thought, high and breathy, you could barely tell it'd been a male voice.

"It's so weird," Fawn said, "that we walked past each other in the hall every day and we never knew about each other."

"Well, Eva and I knew about each other back then," Mona giggled, "we were doing all kinds of exploration with each other."

Fawn sighed. "See, I wish I'd known. I was already, I don't know... trying on clothes when no one else was around."

"Hmm, you should've let me catch you in a pair of panties," Mona said, running nails down Fawn's arm, "I could've filled you with all the best depravities. Isn't that right, Eva?"

"Myep," Evangeline croaked, trying not to think about Fawn's heartbeat, the smell of her, the smooth pale flesh of her neck...

"Are you okay?" Fawn asked.

"Oh, she's been kind of unsociable lately," Mona assured her. "Hey, did you want some pot?"

Evangeline's eyes darted over to Mona; Mona just winked at her. Evil bitch, evil evil bitch... Cannabis didn't work on them anymore. In the old days, she used to get people stoned to make them groggy and stupid before the fangs went in.

Fawn, for her part, just giggled, "Uhh, yeah sounds great. It'll get me in the mood, for sure."

"Hmmm, I hope so," Mona murmured. She flitted over to the dresser where she kept what remained of her stash, leaving Evangeline and Fawn sitting across from each other, not speaking. God, the smell of her was so vivid, Evangeline wanted to make her fangs retract but couldn't. She felt she must look like a serial killer, so tense, shifting her jaw slightly, eyefucking a spot on the floor--

"So, ummm," Fawn twiddled with a strand of her long black hair, "what's up with you?"

Evangeline gave a stiff shrug.

"I think she was nervous you wouldn't want to play with her," Mona called over from where she stood rolling a joint. "She's so down on herself, she was convinced you wouldn't think she's pretty."

"Ohhh," an affectionate, teasing noise, "you're super pretty though." Fawn rubbed the couch beside her. "I could use some company here," she coaxed.

"Okay," Evangeline muttered. She slunk over to sit next to Fawn, still not looking at her.

She felt warm fingers stroke her face. In a deep man-voice, Fawn murmured, "Hey there, gorgeous."

Evangeline giggled at this. "I think you're really pretty too, in case that wasn't obvious." Her eyes met Fawn's for a moment, and bounced off, had to look away, felt ashamed to feel that predatory hunger while staring into her human affection. Her gaze fell on Fawn's chest, her low-cut top that showed off her cleavage. "I envy how much you've developed," Evangeline murmured.

"Yeah?" Fawn nibbled her lip, and groped at her own tits. "Wanna play with them?"

"Yes," Evangeline conceded. She got on top of Fawn, so that her knees were on either side of her thighs, and gave her tits a squeeze.

"Mmm," Fawn ran her hands up the sides of Evangeline's body, "I like how skinny you are." She lifted her face up to kiss Evangeline's neck; Evangeline's fangs tingled, she burned to drive them into her.

Fawn's lips touched the underside of her chin, then her cheek, but as she moved her mouth toward Evangeline's for a kiss on the lips, Evangeline pulled back, not wanting her to notice her fangs. "No," she said, her voice taut, "not my lips, not just yet."

"Oh," Fawn sounded disappointed, she withdrew her hands from Evangeline's body, "okay..."

"Sorry, sorry. Anything else is fine though," Evangeline assured her, grabbing her hands to guide them back toward her hips, "hehe, you can touch me wherever."

"Okay." Fawn sounded thoughtful. Her nails gave scratches down Evangeline's back. "Nothing to be sorry about. Everyone has different boundaries. Being totally honest," she giggled, "I sucked dick for the first time before I ever kissed anyone. I guess, in a way, kissing is a pretty high level of intimacy, getting your saliva right in someone's mouth," another giggle. "It's weird how casual we are about it."

"Yeah," Evangeline murmured. She brought her face down to nuzzle the side of her neck. "This feels very intimate, though, I like this."

"I do too," Fawn said. Her hands ran down to Evangeline's butt and gave a squeeze. "You like that?"

"Yeah." She felt such a deep flush of affection toward Fawn, after spending all her time with Mona it was refreshing to touch and be touched by someone who cared about boundaries, who checked whether she was okay with what was happening. She wanted to kiss her on the mouth, yes, but her fangs were still out, her fangs craved her, yearning to bite her open and suck the life out of her, no, no, no, please let this be nice, let Fawn be safe...

"Hey, move over," that was Mona, nudging Evangeline's shoulder, "Fawn needs to take her medicine." As Evangeline moved back into place next to Fawn on the couch, Mona handed her the joint and a lighter.

"Oh wow, I get the first hit?" Fawn asked.

"Sweetheart, you get the whole thing," Mona said as she sat down on Fawn's other side, "we've had to stop smoking it, bad for our lungs."

Fawn was sucking in the first puff by this point. As she released the cloud of smoke from her lungs, she already looked buzzed. "Well, uh," stupid grin on her face now, dazed look in her eyes, "thanks for sharing."

"Hey," Mona slid her hand behind Fawn's back, "we're just glad someone can enjoy it. Get rid of a source of temptation," she leaned in to plant a kiss on Fawn's cheek, "but now there's something else tempting me."

Evangeline glared at her. "Mona..."

"I mean," Fawn shrugged, the grin seemed etched into her face, "I know I'm tempting."

"Do you now? Ohhh, if you had any idea what I was tempted to do with you..." Mona ran nails over Fawn's thigh.

Fawn exhaled another cloud of smoke. "Tell me."

"Hmm, I don't wanna scare you off."

"Oooh yes, you're soooo scary," Fawn teased.

"Oh, I'm terrifying," Mona assured her, "I'll have to show you," and she pressed a deep kiss into Fawn's mouth.

"Please," Fawn breathed when Mona pulled away, "please show me."

"Oh, that was a foregone conclusion," Mona's voice was silky seductive, "you've stepped into the lion's den. Two lionesses intent on making a feast of you."

Evangeline felt sick, twisted up in knots. Fawn didn't know what Mona was alluding to, but she did, and her silence made her feel complicit. The right thing to do was get Fawn out of here, right now, by any means necessary, but she didn't want to reveal what she was to Fawn, didn't want to lose her affection, didn't want to tear herself away from the warmth of her body... didn't want to miss out on eating her, oh, if Mona was going to do it then it was hardly her fault if she joined in...

No. Fawn will have a nice time tonight and then she will go home and live her life. I will keep her safe. Evangeline's fingers gave gentle strokes up and down Fawn's belly. You're safe with me, you're safe with me. She could almost convince herself of it.

"You got a girl on either arm, bet you feel like a stud right now," Mona teased.

Fawn made a disgruntled throat noise, though she was grinning. "Don't call me a stud, men are studs."

"Hmm, well you've got the equipment to be a stud," and Mona's hand ran down to wrap around the bulge in Fawn's leggings.

"Ah! Ahhh..." Fawn wriggled, thrusting up into Mona's grip.

"Heh. So here's what I'm thinking about," Mona's hand twisted around the cock, "I've got this vision of you on your back, penetrating Eva with this big cock while I sit on your face so you can eat my asspussy. Can you help me make this dream a reality?"

Fawn's mouth was hanging open, eye's closed, desperate gasping breaths, but she managed the word, "Definitely."

"Good girl," Mona purred.

And so a few minutes later, Fawn was lying down on the couch, top off, torso bare, her leggings in a bunch around her ankles (makes it harder for her to get away, Evangeline couldn't help contemplating), her hard cock standing at attention. Looked tasty. All of her looked tasty.

Evangeline was standing on the side of the couch, rubbing lube onto her ass, watching warily as Mona lowered herself onto Fawn's face. Fawn was eager, delighted eyes looking up at Mona's ass, tongue out. Everything was still fine, but Mona had that fire in her eyes, that same hunger Evangeline felt burning in herself.

Evangeline could tell the moment Fawn's tongue made contact from Mona's sharp gasp, "Hahhh, that feels good, fuuuuck..." she rocked back and forth on Fawn's face, drinking in the sensation. "Hey Eva, you just gonna watch? I'm letting you have her cock, don't neglect her."

"Right, right," she stepped forward and rubbed lube onto Fawn's cock. A muffled moan when she did that, sharp upward thrust into her grip. Cute. "Oh, someone's ready for it, huh?"

From beneath Mona, Fawn made a, "Mhmmmm."

"Well then," Evangeline grinned, "shouldn't deny you any longer."

Her pain responses were dimmer than when she was alive, and the warmth of a hard living cock felt sublime against her cold flesh, easy to take it deep inside herself reckless fast, spear herself on it and feel every inch burning and throbbing inside her. Fawn grunted with pleasure when she sat on it, desperate upward thrusts that made Evangeline bounce. "Oooh, you like that?" She rocked backward and forward, enjoying the way Fawn twitched and tensed beneath her, those jerky thrusts that kept coming, pushing the warm cock deep inside, "Mmm, that feels good," Evangeline murmured.

"Yeahhh," Mona's voice was creamy bliss, "you should know, Fawn, she's making slutty faces."

"So are you," Evangeline teased, looking at wide mouth, the little gasps and flutters as Fawn's tongue worked on her. Oh, she looked beautiful, fangs on full display, face full of ecstasy. Evangeline dove for her mouth and gave a deep kiss, stroking Mona's fangs with her tongue, luxuriating in the fact that she didn't have anything to hide from her.

After a while, Mona pulled away. "I hope," she said, "that you don't feel like we're neglecting you, Fawn dear. I just had to spend a little while making out with my girlfriend."

She'd never actually used the word 'girlfriend' for her before, Evangeline considered. Felt nice.

Mona's hands went down to rub gentle thumbs over Fawn's nipples. Reaction immediate, Evangeline could hear the muffled moan she let out, her thrusting got twitchier, rougher, her hands went up to grip Mona's thighs.

"Hmmm, gotta say I'm with Eva, I really envy how you've developed," Mona said. A flicker of sadism crossed her face, and her fingers gave the nipples a sharp squeeze.

"Nnh! Nnnnh..."

"Oh yeah?" Mona twisted them.

"Hhhng, ffff..." Her whole body tense, Fawn's fingers seemed to be digging into the flesh of Mona's thighs.

"She likes it," Evangeline teased, "she's, ooh, fucking me a little harder."

"Is that right?" Mona released the nipples. "You like a little pain?"

A gratified, "Mhmmm," came from beneath Mona.

Mona's eyes were still blazing. "I'm gonna try something," she murmured, and reached behind her to the table beside the couch. When her hand came back into Evangeline's view she was holding her knife.

Evangeline's eyes widened. "Mona..."

Mona nibbled her lip. "No bite marks," she whispered, as she brought the knife toward Fawn's belly.

"Don't."

"Just a taste," Mona insisted. A shallow, almost gentle drag of the knife across Fawn's belly. Red welled up from the cut.

An alarmed, "Mm!" from Fawn.

"Shhh." Mona ran her fingers along the cut, scooping blood onto her fingers and raising her hand, not toward her own lips, but toward Evangeline's.

Evangeline shook her head and backed away.

Amused lift of Mona's eyebrows, and she brought her hand closer, and closer, and the smell of the blood filled Evangeline's head, and she found herself letting Mona fill her mouth with the bloody fingers, sucking and licking, sweet warm blood, fresh from a body.

"Good girl," Mona said as she withdrew her hand. "How you doin', Fawn?"

Fawn turned her face to the side just enough for her mouth to be unobstructed by Mona's ass. "What, um, was that?"

"Oh, just a little knife play," Mona replied.

"No! Nono, I don't like th--"

Mona reached behind herself to grab Fawn's hair, holding her by it while she shifted her body so that Fawn's mouth was enveloped by her ass again. "Keep eating me," Mona coaxed, and then a moment later, in a low growl, "Hey! I wanna feel that tongue, bitch." A sharp yank on the hair, then, "Hah! There you go, gooood girl... What are you doing?"

She was looking back at Evangeline now, smirking. It took Evangeline a moment to work out why; without noticing, she'd started scraping the blood off the cut with her fingers and licking it up, and was still doing it now, one hand against her lips while the other grazed the cut to gather more.

"No self control," Mona teased, "hungry freak. Did you stop riding her dick? Maybe give her some attention, she's being good to us."

Evangeline nodded, and began rocking back and forth again, feeling vague, distracted, we were eating, we stopped eating why aren't we eating... she rubbed the cut again, no new blood, it had scabbed.

"Hmm, that feels better, doesn't it Fawn?" Mona asked.

Muffled noise. Perhaps it was pleasure.

"Oh, and look at this," Mona reached out to put a hand on Evangeline's cock, now hard, and pressed it down onto Fawn's belly, making Evangeline gasp, the intense friction drawing her to ride Fawn's cock with more fervor.

"Hmmm," Mona murmured, "you know Eva got hard from seeing me cut you and playing with your blood, right? You want us to have a good time, don't you?"

Achieving full hardness had been hit-or-miss for Evangeline, even before becoming a vampire. Common side effect of estrogen. Drinking blood from a body, she'd found, seemed to consistently get her hard, an effect that drinking blood out of those bags they got from Dr. B did not seem to have. She had wanted to believe that it was purely mechanical; fresh blood flowing through her, some of it went to her cock, and it didn't happen with the blood bags because that was less blood. Simple. Reasonable enough. But false. She couldn't have had more than a tablespoon of Fawn and here she was, burning erect against her flesh. Must be something about the intimacy of drawing it from a living body, even in this distant way. She felt like a creature, perverted, inhuman, grinding her hardness against Fawn's belly as she rode her cock. Mona brought the knife close to Fawn's belly again and Evangeline's eyes locked on, desperate anticipation, watching for the red to spill.

"Look at that face," Mona's voice, "so eager. You want me to do it?"

"Yeah, yeah," Evangeline breathed.

"Yeah?" Mona sounded amused. "Sorry, Fawn sweetie, it's two against one, you're outvoted."

Evangeline could make out a trembling whine from Fawn. Crushing wave of guilt, I'm complicit, Mona's made me complicit, got me to agree to it...

The knife sliced another shallow wound, the blood flowed freely, and again Mona's fingers took the blood up to Evangeline's lips, and Evangeline licked it off, appreciative. Mona's eyes flashed, wicked glee, Evangeline felt possessed by her. As Mona's fingers spread over the wound again, Evangeline had the thought that Mona hadn't even tasted from Fawn yet, this wasn't her giving into her instincts, this was calculated, she was in full control of herself and chose to do this, evil bitch, evil evil bitch, but when bloody fingers met her lips, the resentment melted away, yes, please, feed me.

Mona pressed the handle of the knife into Evangeline's hand. "Alright, your turn," she hissed, "feed me."

Evangeline was past the point of being able to question, so grateful to Mona, she ran the knife over some unspoiled flesh. Too deep, Fawn let out an alarmed yelp, her loudest so far.

"Quiet, you," Mona growled, then, to Evangeline, "Well? I said feed me."

Evangeline nodded. Her head felt foggy, that noise of pain had shaken her from the feeding frenzy, surge of guilt, but, well... the blood had been shed, it was spilling down Fawn's belly. No sense in wasting it, Mona deserved a taste. She took some onto her fingers and fed Mona.

An appreciative tongue caressed her bloody fingers. As Mona gyrated on Fawn's face, she let out a long, "Mmmmmmmore!"

Weak will, this time she couldn't resist moving her blood-soaked fingers toward her own mouth. She was stopped short by a low, commanding, "No," from Mona. Evangeline glanced up at her, guilty, but Mona seemed amused. "I'll take care of you, darling, we take care of each other."

So intimate, to be feeding from each others' fingers, Evangeline still grinding on Fawn's cock and frotting against her belly. Mona's cock was hard now, standing in the air, with her free hand Evangeline grabbed at it. Satisfying to watch Mona gasp, feel her thrust up into her hand. Evangeline smeared some more blood onto Mona's lower lip, and felt her tongue come up to lick it off. "More."

No fresh blood on her fingers. "It's dry."

"Cut her again."

"No!" Again Fawn's voice was clear, unmuffled by Mona, she sounded scared, desperate.

"It's okay, sweetie," Mona cooed.

But Fawn was thrashing, trying to get out from under them, Evangeline felt her cock punch deep into her as she tried to raise herself up. The sensation jolted her out of her bloodlust, looking down at Fawn's body she didn't see a prey animal, she saw a person, a person with three scabby cuts across her belly because she'd shared her body with people who'd taken advantage of her.

"Hold still," Mona snarled, her thighs tightened around Fawn's throat, "I'll crush your fucking windpipe if you don't hold still."

"Don't," Evangeline shook her head, "don't hurt her."

Perplexed amused look on Mona's face. "Sweetheart, how did you think this was ending? Ohh," she ran her hands over Fawn's torso, "she's got soooo much blood left to bleed, and we want it all, don't we Eva?"

"No, no..."

Mona snorted. "Liar. Give me the knife."

Commanding stare. Part of Evangeline wanted to give her the knife, let her finish it, take the responsibility out of her hands... part of her wanted to carve into Fawn again herself.

She shut her eyes and tossed the knife across the room.

A loud angry grunt from Mona, when Evangeline opened her eyes she saw Mona's head turned toward where the knife had fallen, conflict on her face, should she go for the knife or hold onto Fawn. Now was the chance, Evangeline decided, so she lunged at Mona, knocking her off Fawn's body and tackling her to the floor.

Her eyes darted up to Fawn, still lying on the couch, wide-eyed and stiff. "Go!" Evangeline yelled, "Get out of here!"

Mona writhing beneath her, it was a struggle to keep her down, she mashed her head against the floor and glanced back to see Fawn struggling to roll the leggings back up, before grabbing her top off the floor and scurrying toward the door. Mona jolted forward, toward Fawn, almost wresting herself from Evangeline's grip. Evangeline hooked an arm around her neck but that didn't seem to be enough, Mona was lifting herself up now, shit, shit...

Evangeline's cock was still rock hard, burning against Mona's back. Still horny, clearly, strange erotic thrill in this struggle with Mona, the closeness of their bodies, their muscles working against each other. Perverted impulse crossed her mind. Fucked up thing to do, she really shouldn't, but... it would distract Mona, in any case. She drove her cock into Mona's ass; it went in easy, Mona was loose and wet from Fawn's tongue, but Mona squawked from pain and collapsed onto her belly.