Vampiric Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fawn's hand was on the knob, but she gave a worried glance back at the sound of Mona's pain noise. For half a second her eyes met Evangeline's; no affection now, just disgust and fear. She turned away and slipped out the door.

"You bitch!" Mona spat. "She got away."

"You're the bitch," Evangeline replied, "you fucking monster."

Odd cackle from Mona. "We're both monsters, Ev. Nothing's gonna change that now. Alright, you let our dinner get away, you win, now get off me."

Evangeline nodded, and began sliding her cock out of Mona, but... "No."

She slammed back into Mona, hard. Mona yelped.

A smirk tugged on Evangeline's lips. "No, Mona, you've been bad and I'm going to punish you."

Rough, angry thrusts, punishing, calculated to cause pain, Evangeline pouring all the aggression and frustration she felt into Mona's hole, grim ugly satisfaction at the sound of her squalling as she got rutted. "You whore, you nasty skank, evil little creature, ohhhh fuck," Evangeline was starting push herself toward orgasm, "you know, I was doing so good for so long, but then you had to go and awaken all my worst impulses. Well, now you gotta deal with me, don't you?"

"Fuck you," Mona squeaked, although as Evangeline kept screwing her the noises shifted, softer, "Nnh, nnh, nnnhh," noises, sounded more like pleasure. It wasn't long before Evangeline perceived that she was rubbing her cock on the carpet.

"Heh, you love it," hard slam that made her squeal, "but I bet you wish you were on top, huh? Bet your dick wishes it was inside me instead of having to rub all over the floor, huh?"

No words, just desperate pre-orgasmic gasping, Mona's body stiffening beneath her.

"You're enjoying this too much," Evangeline growled, her lips near Mona's ear. "What can I do to make you actually regret what you did?"

Her eyes landed on Mona's neck, the healed over bite wound from when she'd been turned. Another wicked thought struck Evangeline. She drove her fangs into her neck.

"No!" Genuine fear, almost as delicious as the blood now filling Evangeline's mouth, and then, "Ah! AHhhh GODdammit..."

That was her orgasm, Evangeline knew, Mona's body shook as her seed poured out onto the floor, as Evangeline kept sucking her blood down, too spent to even struggle anymore. I could end her right now, Evangeline thought. The idea had some appeal.

With some effort, she made herself pull her fangs out of Mona. Into her ear, Evangeline whispered, "Scared yet?"

Mona nodded, "Yeah."

"Heh. Think I'll do it?"

"Please, please don't."

"Ohhh. How do you think Fawn felt, you bitch? Tell me you're sorry."

"I'm sorry." Her voice was blubbery now. Cute.

"You regret waking up the monster in me now, don't you?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry."

"Hmmmm," a deep lustful rumble, so gratifying to have broken Mona to her will, she was close, the rhythm of her thrusting into Mona tightened, on the cusp of bursting. "I'm going to eat you more."

"No!" Then, "AH!"

Another bite, and the blood flowed into Evangeline again. Calm down, Evangeline thought, I'm not going to kill you, just want another taste while I fuck my load into you. When the first burst came she let out a growl into Mona's neck, blissful release sweeping her body as the cum pumped out of her into Mona.

When it was done, she pulled her fangs out of Mona and stood up to stretch. "Mmmm, thanks babe, that was great," she purred.

Mona lay on the floor, eyes resentful, upper lip twitching furiously. Cute.

"So, starting now we're back on our diet. I'll come out tomorrow at midnight to give you your blood bag. Not sure you can even walk right now, given how drained you are. Until then, you can just lie here, spend some time thinking about what you've done."

Murderous glare. Evangeline stared back at her, face unyielding, until Mona's glare broke and she just looked down at the floor, tired and sad.

Evangeline had been planning to just leave her here, but the sad look melted her a bit. A sigh, and she scooped Mona up in her arms and carried her to her bed, tucking her nice and warm under her covers. She planted a kiss on Mona's cheek, and nuzzled her nose against her. "I get it. I do. I miss the way we used to be. But it's good to not be preying on people, you know?"

No reply. Fine. As Evangeline walked toward the bedroom door, she heard a soft murmur from Mona. She paused, and turned to look at her.

"I just," Mona sighed, her voice was weak, speaking seemed difficult, "this was really hot," she confessed.

Evangeline nodded. "It was. I don't really regret anything."

Mona's eyebrow lifted very slightly. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. Don't regret knowing I can stop myself. Don't regret knowing how bad it feels to betray someone like that. Should make it easier to not, y'know. Reoffend."

Mona seemed disappointed. "Mkay."

They spent a few moments just looking at each other. When Evangeline turned away, Mona croaked, "Stay with me?"

A pause. "I'll be back. I'd like to be alone for a little while though."

The couch still smelled like Fawn. Evangeline sat there, just to breathe in the scent, letting the memory wash over her. She really didn't regret what they'd done. Oh, she wanted to, knew she should. And she was glad she'd stopped it, but oh, God, was she glad to have that memory.

She pulled her phone out. Apparently she was Facebook friends with Fawn from back in high school. She sent Fawn a message, "You okay? Make it home?"

A few seconds later Fawn blocked her. Fair enough. It confirmed she was alive, anyway. Evangeline hadn't really thought Fawn would want to talk to her. Good to crush the silly little fantasy that there was any future between them.

It was such a small thing, but it still made Evangeline's dead heart melt a little to think back to how Fawn had been so understanding when she didn't want to kiss. Or rather, she hadn't needed to understand, didn't seem hurt, just accepted. She was kind, she was kind, she was kind. Evangeline wished she could be kind.

"I love you," Evangeline said, to Fawn, to herself, to the empty room. She slumped her head on the couch. Some small catharsis in just saying it. She contemplated that it would generally be considered irresponsible to say that to someone you just met. Freeing, in a way, to have already fucked it up. Ha ha.

She lay down and rolled around on the couch, imbibing the smell of Fawn, marinating in it, until she couldn't notice it anymore. No real point staying out here, she decided. It would, honestly, be nice to lie next to Mona at this point.

Something in her yearned to be with someone like Fawn, sure, but that wasn't really an option, not now. She was a thing, a creature, a corpse. She and Mona were perfect for each other. For some definition of perfect.

Live a good life, Fawn, she said to herself. And stay away from vampires.

She slid under the covers and wrapped an arm around Mona. Kiss on her forehead. Good to be close to her. Evangeline wondered if Mona would try to pay her back for this. That'd be fun.