Vampirism

Story Info
Charming Vampire uses Alice for his pleasure...
2.8k words
4.38
5.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to massive pain in my temples. The pain reached all through my neck and through my shoulders. I opened my heavy eyes and then paused. This was not my house. The sheets and my surroundings were unfamiliar to me. The blinds were closed, barely letting light through to show it was morning. I looked down at my body and saw that I wasn't in my own clothes. I wore a dark V-neck that barely covered my panties.

"Where the hell am I?" I panicked. "Who the fuck changed my clothes?" As memories started flooding back from the previous night I jumped out of the bed and ran to the mirror across the room. I touched my neck and was astonished to see nothing. Not even a reflection. Nothing but the dark dimly lit room that was displayed behind me. I must've been drugged. It's the only possible solution.

"How long have I been out? What day is it?" My head burned. I looked down to my body below. The shirt fell further below my waist standing up. "I need to get out of here before-," my own thoughts were cut off by a voice from the corner behind the door.

"What are you doing here baby? You're up later than usual," a male voice said with a gritty voice. I froze.

"Who's there?" I barely shuttered out.

"We are done with your little games hun. You know who I am." His voice sounds almost familiar. Like an old friend. But it couldn't come to me. The door moved slowly forward. I saw a figure sitting in a wooden chair. He stood and walked out of his hiding place showing a tall, slim build. His skin was pale, almost sickly, but something about it made it almost impossible to look away from. A tinge of grey seemed to loom over his very presence, and the faint light shining through the curtains only highlighted his features.

"Come on. Don't keep up his act," he asked firmly, and increasingly less playful. He stretched out his arm and beckoned me toward him as he himself headed closer to me. I could tell he was getting agitated, so I walked toward him to keep on his good side. Although I had no clue who he was or what he was talking about for some reason, I felt like I could trust him. I grabbed the hand he held out and in one swift motion, he pulled my body next to his. He was cold. I, myself, don't mind the cold but he was cold. I was close enough to see his brilliant green eyes glare at me. He smelled my hand that he still held like it was the sweetest scent he had ever come across. Even being so close to him, I was not afraid. He then, without hesitation, pulled me into a kiss.

Pulling away, he said, "There we go darling, I was beginning to think something was wrong." He smiled. Something was off about his toothy grin, but it was charming in some sort of unexplainable way. He turned us back towards the large bed I woke up in moments before. Glancing back in the mirror, I once again saw nothing but the dinghy room. This must be some sort of fever dream or something. This is still just in my head. As I was thinking, I suddenly realized he had stopped pushing me toward the bed. I looked at his face. It burned with sudden anger.

"Whaaaa..." I could barely make out. I was terrified. One moment I felt like I could trust him but that immediately dissipated.

"You don't remember, do you?" My mind went into survival mode. I didn't know what he'd do to me If I told him the truth. I had to keep going along with it.

"Of course, dear," I said giving him a sly grin. I grabbed his cold hand and led him closer to the bed. He took his hand back but proceeded to push me down onto the mattress.

"What do you remember?" His green eyes flashed vividly in the low light. He rested his left knee upon the bed, never moving his gaze from me.

"Who am I?" he said, this time, cracking the tiniest of smiles. He inched ever so closer. With one fluid motion, he turned me over. I was left breathless. He traced a finger down the back of my bare thigh. I shivered.

"Who. Am. I," he chopped up his words.

"You're mine," I said, half hoping I said something right and half believing it. I wanted it to be true. Right now. At this moment. I wanted him. I wanted him so badly. "I want you," I said in a believable voice. He grabbed a hand full of my loose hair and pulled at it which yanked my neck backward. With his other hand, he held down my arm closest to him. He leaned closer until I could feel his lips on my ear. Silence.

Until he said, "I know it's you, Caroline." That name. It seemed. That name. I remembered that name. I remembered - What did I remember? His raspy voice in my ear, the almost nonexistent breath that grazed my earlobe. It was all too much. Nothing made sense but everything felt as if things were going exactly how they were supposed to. His lips seemed to push further into my ear, just as his weight shifted in the bed. All I could think was how much I wanted him. I got out of his grip and then threw him off me. He flew to the opposite side. He gained his balance quickly and gave me an angered look. With a quickness I did not know I had, I climbed on top of him and pinned him down. He still looked angered. But I didn't care.

"Caroline," he yelled and tried to get from my grip.

"Dimitri," I said but did not know where such a name came from.

"I will not sleep with you. You know how I feel about Alice," he said innocently. I became furious.

"She doesn't deserve you! You only want the human blood that runs through her veins!" I exclaimed, offering my wrist to him.

"Alice will return to me," he said to me then threw me off. He then stepped heavily across the room, nonchalantly, without seeming too alarmed. He grabbed my wrist and, with such strength, clenched it down just below my palm.

"This isn't how we negotiate anything," he said coldly. His gaze held strong, along with his solid grip. I felt my legs go numb while being held up in such an awkward position. "Why don't we try this again," he said simply, all anger flushed from his demeanor, just before throwing me back into the wall. He put his arm back to his side and into his pocket. He pulled out a long syringe. "This is how we negotiate," he smiled kindly then plunged the bitter thing into my stomach. I coughed from the blow and then started laughing.

"I don't think Alice will be so happy about a hole in her stomach," I laughed. His eyes ran from side to side. He looked worried. I smiled at that as everything blurred. "I'll be back," I said as I drifted into a deep pit.

My eyes fluttered open to see a familiar ceiling fan. I blinked rapidly. This room felt right. Even in the sense of Deja Vu, this strange place felt oddly welcoming. I looked down at the dark V-neck covering my torso. It wasn't mine but the scent was intoxicating. There was a slight tear in it. Things felt so unclear but for some reason, I wanted to be there. I felt confused until he came. Dimitri. My Dimitri. He walked from his corner behind the door where he listens to me sleeping. He began walking towards me. My eyesight wasn't particularly good in the dim light but I knew it was him--his long-familiar figure. I began to think about our first bite in that alleyway. My entire world was enlightened. That addicting bite. It changed my life.

"I missed you, Alice," he said as he cuffed my chin in his beautiful hands. I tried to stand up but a pain in my belly told me not to. I winced. "Sorry about that," he said avoiding eye contact.

"What happened while I was under?" I asked.

"We got a little carried away love. It's alright," he said while looking me in the eyes. All I could do was believe him. Trust him. How could I not. He began to gently run his hand along my jaw. So gentle, so tender he leaned in close. "I'm sorry you're hurting love. I never want to hurt you. You know this. I just want us to be together. As we're meant to be," his soft but rough voice almost made me shiver. Slowly he moved his head past my ear, his thin lips traveled slowly down my neck. His even breaths pushed against the bite. Sensation rushed through my entire body. The pain in my stomach subsides as if it were nothing. I practically melted beside him, closing my eyes, embracing him and bringing him closer.

"Baby," I said in a small pleading voice.

"Yes love?" he said pulling back from my neck. My blood ran down his chin. He licked his lips in delight. He must have seen the pleading in my eyes because he bit down on his bottom lip in lust. I pulled at the edge of his shirt, and he quickly helped me to pull it off. He gripped my waist and slid his body between my bare legs. We were made for each other. Our bodies fit like a puzzle. He then brought his bloody lips to mine and pressed against me as he kissed me deeply. His bare chest seemed to almost draw in all the light around him.

"Are you ready for me love?" he asked patiently and with a sense of care. He presses his forehead against mine, and I could feel his cold strong hands running down my side. His hand stopped just on my inner thigh, and he looked deeply into my eyes. His grip grew tighter and slowly his other hand reached for the V-neck which covered me. Lifting me from the bed briefly he removed the shirt I was wearing from under me and drew it from my body.

I shivered from my sudden bareness, but I replied with "I'm more than ready for you." He smiled at that and kissed my cheek, then neck, then my collarbone. He then began to trace his tongue down my sternum. Swirling his tongue around in little circles. My body began to tingle with glee. Oh, how I wanted him. My back arched. The hand on my thigh began to move, pulling slightly on the light panties that I had nearly forgotten about. His tongue moved up the ends of my breast, teasing, as he licked ever so softly around my nipples. My body ached for him. His mouth came to mine again as a long, heavy, finger brushed gently against the fabric of my panties. I quivered in bliss as the kiss grew deeper and more passionate. That finger then creeped under my panties and rubbed at my warm lips. I let a moan escape from my mouth.

He then drew back from our deep kiss, biting my lip as he disconnected. He looked at me with those bright green eyes as he slowly slid off the panties from my hips and down my legs until it was completely off. He brought it to his face and inhaled deeply as if it were the sweetest fragrance he had ever encountered. He placed it down then looked once more into my eyes. I felt my lips pull apart, the warm still air of the room pressed against me. My hips rocked slowly against his hand. Still only gently teasing me his middle finger stretched backward, running along the entrance of me. I could feel my wetness growing, the warmth from within me, clashing with the cold of his strong hands. His mouth moved back to my breast, as he took my nipple in his front teeth, rolling it around slowly, almost in time with his fingers.

His fingertip pushed softly against my entrance, and he began suckling gently on my breast. I was overwhelmed with what I felt. I couldn't help but let out deep yelps. I needed him. I used one free hand to pull at his hair and the other to claw at his back. Pushing him closer and closer. Trying to eliminate space. He began to move his fingers deeper within my entrance and pushed against the walls. My legs wrapped tighter around him, drawing him in. He pushed into me, his knuckle pressing into my lips, his fingertip pushing into my inner walls. I moaned in ecstasy. I wanted him. I wanted nothing more than him.

As I continued scratching into his skin, he pulled his hands away and began fidgeting with something out of sight. Before I could glance down his lips were against mine, our tongues interlocking. He grabbed my wrist, taking it away from his smooth back. And moved my hand down towards him. I sat back and began to twitch at the feeling of his cock pushing into my palm, wrapping my fingers around his length. He continued kissing me deeply, the tip of himself occasionally grazing my clit. I bit down on his lip. He did not seem to mind the action. I kissed him again as my hand ran up and down his shaft. I then ran my hand against my wetness and back to his cock. My hands now glided against his slippy length. But that wasn't enough for me. I wanted to taste him so bad. Feel his warm cock against my throat. I pushed him back and ordered him to lean onto the bed. He smiled and did what I said with ease. I grabbed his pulsing cock and licked the tip until it glistened. I then took his head past my lips. I swirled my tongue around him quickly and forcefully, looking up toward his face. His head leaned back, his chin pointing toward the ceiling.

He moved a hand to the back of my head, gently but sternly grabbing a handful of my hair, and pulling me back. He grabbed the base of his cock and slid the glistening end across my lips, before sliding himself back inside. He repeated this, teasing my lips, pulling my hair back, and reinserting his head. I felt the very end press into the pad of my tongue, just before he slid his shaft farther, using my tongue as leverage. He began to buck his hips, sliding about half of his cock in and out of my dripping mouth, as I drooled down his length. I brought him deeper into my mouth. And quickened my pace. I heard him let out a sigh. He grabbed my hair again and pulled me back. This time for good. He flipped me over on my stomach and held my wrist together above me while he positioned himself behind me. He grabbed my ass and pulled it towards him.

"You want me, love?" he asked.

"I want it," I gasped. He then grabbed his pulsing cock in his hands and began to rub it between my dripping lips. I began rotating my hips in bliss. He pressed his head into my pelvis, rubbing the length of his shaft against my dripping entrance. Squeezing my ass with both hands, it happened. I felt his cock push against my walls, his thick length sliding into my wetness. He started slow, rotating his hips opposite of my own, ensuring every inch of my insides were grazed by his cock. He began to pick up speed, sliding himself in and out of me, slapping my ass as the intensity grew. He lay across my back, bringing his mouth to the back of my neck. He pushed fully into me, slapping his pelvis against my soaked lips. Every inch of him pulsed inside me. I felt myself coming to that edge. Feeling him inside me, feeling him pushing against me was bringing me to a climax. I rocked and kept rocking against him. I let out cries of pleasure. I felt it. My body trembling. Consuming feelings took over as he reached further. He continued driving himself deeper inside me, the pleasure building up inside me got unbearable.

"My darling--," he gasps. His voice trailed off as his breathing got heavier and his thrusts grew stronger. In a moment of pure bliss, I felt his warm, thick cum cascade across my back and ass. His hands moved back to squeeze me, his cum dripping down my sides. The warmth dripping down my back felt amazing. I know it would have been the sweetest thing I had ever tasted.