All Comments on 'Vanessa'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
isadoreisadoreover 4 years ago
Interesting!

A very compelling and intriguing beginning. I do hope there will be more of the tale of Vanessa to follow this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting perspective

Well a nicely done beginning, all things considered, and I found that, while the obvious restraint in the overall mood and the telling was a bit annoying at first, when I allowed for the apparent British perspective, it actually added a bit.

That being said, however, the lack of detail, first in the character of Vanessa, and then in the sensuality of the pool scene itself was - for me, anyway - something that left the story short of its full potential for eroticism.

But please do carry on with this. I love the conception and, for the most part, the execution.

Cheers!

horne5horne5over 4 years ago
great

hope to read part 2 soon

ravishmentravishmentover 4 years ago

Another fun frolic. Please keep em cumming~

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
So

Instead of just being told off for using the spa at night he ups the ante by assaulting her. Guess he figures that he will need somewhere to live when he gets kicked out of his apartment. Prison at least won't cost rent, plus he can get all the smacks he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well, not the best.

I didn't really enjoy this one but it wasn't that great from your previous works that I admire. I only read it because my name is Vanessa. I was so excited to read it only to be a bit disappointed. I liked the bit of character development though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Feels like it was just getting started, barely scratching the surface of her submissive tendencies, if you aren't gonna continue it, please don't leave it open ended, it's a terrible habit of yours

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous