Vanessa and Marnie in Conversation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luedon
luedon
185 Followers

"Yes. Which is it to be?" The male voice came from behind her. Marnie froze. She turned, and gave a long drawn-out sigh of relief as she saw that it was Will. He was looking at her and smiling.

"Oh hell! You scared me. I didn't see you come in. I thought you were Barry."

Marnie looked Will up and down, seeing him in a totally new light. In her mind she suddenly pictured him being all the things Vanessa said he was. She was excited. One way or another, she was going to do it.

She was going to have sex with this man who was not her husband.

"I suppose that if Barry doesn't know about it he won't be hurt by it," she said. "But it would be so much nicer if we could get him to agree that he and I should have an arrangement like you two do."

"Nicer, yes, but is it possible?" Vanessa wondered. "There's our dilemma. Who should do what now?"

"Yes," said Will. "What do you plan to do now? Is there something Vanessa and I can do?"

**********

"There's our dilemma"

luedon
luedon
185 Followers
12