All Comments on 'Vanessa Gets Caught in the Act'

by yeahyeah32

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

Poorly written, duplicate paragraphs. You need an editor.

However, the concept was good

pepepilotpepepilot8 months ago

The story repeated itself in the middle and in my opinion, not complete. 2*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just another cuck and skank whore story. 1☆

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer8 months ago

Sorry, YeahYeah. But if you want to improve your writing you definitely need an editor. There are so many mistakes it is difficult to follow. Of course, duplicating a large part of the last section didn't help.

As an example, you said, "Brad says, "Of course I would miss a chance to fuck you." You MEANT to say, "...I would NOT miss a chance..." You ended up with the exact opposite of what you intended.

So, to improve, pay attention to the details. Cheers.

DessertmanDessertman8 months ago

I agree with the comment.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another fetish writer who can't find the Fetish category...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hopefully you stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Story line was ok. The writing sucks ass!!! Please take your time & read what you wrote before posting this garbage. Gave you a 1 for effort!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Use tags! It lets prospective readers know what they're about to read. It's a respect thing, too.

kameljockeykameljockey8 months ago

Needs work......keep on keeping on,,,,,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Convoluted. Take some English Composition courses.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Haters are cruel and don't create. 11 people favorited this story. Those are the ones to pay attention to. I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like the premise or concept. I want to read about the MMF.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Go away, just go away and don't come back. Shit stories like yours are a dime a dozen in this category. Who needs more?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Formatting is messed up. Looks like you repeated some text. Not interested in cuckold play from the fetish waste bin. Stars were lost. No points gained

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I’m afraid it could use some work before submission , like editing and proofreading .

I’m afraid it could use some work before submission , like editing and proofreading .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To the ignorant fool who plays “wrong category” on every story in here, all I can say is…Shut the fuck up. This entire loving wives category is all about wives having sex with others. If that’s what the story entails, it’s in the correct category. Now go jerk off to some gay porn or something.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Idiot cuck and whore play stupid games.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryeahyeah32@yeahyeah32
I have been married and divorced. I have traveled all over the place and lived in a couple of different countries.