Vanessa Gets Worked Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're my what? SAY IT!"

"I'm—Mmmm, baby." She can't turn away from Sean even though she wants to so badly. "I'm, I'm your slut." Sean's eyes widen, as does his smile. But his fingers stop. She's lost count of how many times she's been deprived of an orgasm as his hand moves from under the bottom of her dress. Sean gives her a knowing nod and before she can even figure out if she is happy or sad that he quit, he scoops her up in his arms effortlessly and throws her on her bed with a loud yelp.

Chad mistakes the noise for Vanessa pleasuring herself. "Good girl. Now I think all I heard is that you danced and he felt you up on the dance floor. What else happened?"

Mind racing, Vanessa can't possibly fathom a way out of this. She can't be coy enough to stop Sean from figuring it out, but hopefully she can stop Chad from figuring out that Sean's there and if she's lucky, stop Sean from figuring out that it's her boss—and Sean's coworker—that is on the phone. Using her elbows as supports, Vanessa lifts her upper body off the bed and watches as Sean slowly unbuttons his work shirt. The familiar powder blue color, the slim tailored shirt is shrugged off to reveal Sean's broad sculpted shoulders, chest, and defined abs. He still has an athlete's body, working out several times a week at least. He stands there in just his black boxer briefs, the Boss brand name on the front in huge letters right above the tented fabric. The irony.

Looking away from his gaze, she starts telling Chad the story. "I don't know, baby. We were dancing and had a few drinks and then, yeah he started touching my chest and kissing my neck." Sean begins crawling towards her on the bed but pauses, processes what he hears, and understands. His advance continues.

On the bed, he leans over her, his strong arms on either side of her head as he looks down at her, staring into her eyes. He mouths clearly: "You're mine. Slut." Chuckling to himself, he flashes her a broad, easy smile. He winks at her and lowers his head, tenderly putting his lips on hers. Warmth fills her now; a calmness radiates from his mouth to hers. For the first time all day, she is at ease. Vanessa smiles and bites her lip. No longer embarrassed or unsure what to do, she has full presence of the situation. She's Chad's slut and Sean's lover. She can and will enjoy both. "Yes, we were dancing and I was rubbing my ass against him and I could feel his cock, so I kind of gave him this kinda look, you know, that I knew and that I liked it."

Softly from her mouth, Sean's lips move along Vanessa's cheek to her ear. On one side, she hears Chad's moans as he commands her. On the other side, she hears Sean's voice, almost sweet, whisper softly: "Tell him everything baby. Tell him how fucking amazing it was." His hand glides along her free arm and pins it above her head on the bed. By now, Vanessa's entire body is electrified. Every inch of her is overwhelmed with sensation; Sean's touch anywhere excites her as she absorbs all the stimulation.

Vanessa smiles and moans louder, feeling more free than she has all day while she continues talking to Chad. "So then he knew that I felt him and liked it, he put his arms around me and grabbed my tits." Sean's kisses start to trail down her body now, from her ear to her neck—slow and deliberate, enjoying the journey.

Chad asks what she was wearing and she thinks back to last Friday. "My black cocktail dress with the thin straps that cross in the back, and the low scoop back and the lace cutouts on the side. The really tight one that barely covers my ass. I wore it for you at the hotel." Both men moan as they picture Vanessa in it, her tits spilling out of the tight, slutty club dress that hugged her body so perfectly. Chad asks about the panties, and she describes the lace black thong she had on.

Chad asks, "Did you like his hands on your big fake tits, slut?" Sean continues his march down her body, his hands wrapping around her tits and bringing them to his mouth for his enjoyment as he pushes them against his face.

She moans louder while Sean massages her, teasing her in his mouth, taking his time to tease and play, his tongue dancing around her nipples. "Mmm yes, he seemed to enjoy playing with my tits, baby." Sean and Vanessa's eyes meet and she tries not to laugh when Sean smiles and nods affirmatively, sticking out his tongue licking her nipples.

Chad's stern tone continues, completely unaware. "Mm good girl, Vanessa. You're enjoying this aren't you? You like teasing me, showing off how much of a whore you are for your daddy don't you? Was your little cunt soaked? What else did you let him do?"

"Unhhh yes, yes I was so fucking wet. I would've fucked him right there and I let him put his hands under my dress there at the club, not caring at all who saw." Sean spreads her legs apart and hikes her dress up past her ass and up to her stomach. Her bald pussy is completely exposed for him, soaked and desperate for attention.

"Mmm did you cum on his fingers? Good girl, slut. I want you to finger your clit hard now for me. I want to hear you get off thinking about what a dirty fucking whore you were!" Vanessa practically screams into the phone overwhelmed by the feeling, hearing Chad's voice and feeling Sean's fingers open up her lips, as his mouth moves up her thigh and onto her pussy. Sean pushes her knees apart more spreading her open wide until he moves his hands to join his mouth on her twat.

"Unhh FUCK YES! Yes baby! Yes I am a dirty fucking whore. Unhh, unhh baby I'm going to cum!! I'm SO CLOSE!" She looks down at Sean's head buried between her legs, he tongue now inside her while he thumbs her clit. Vanessa arches her back and pushes herself against his face as her body explodes. For the second time today she experiences one of the most intense orgasms of her life.

"That's it bitch! Cum for me. Who owns your little cunt, Vanessa? Who do you fucking belong to, slut?"

Sean continues unabated through her orgasm, his tongue expertly exploring the insides of her soaked pussy, lapping up her juices. His hands move to open her thighs even wider giving him more access, as he hears Vanessa moan into the phone "It's your pussy, you own it, daddy! Mmmm fuck, FUCK YES—yes, it belongs to you!!" Sean's arms wrap around her thighs and he pulls her as tight as he can against his face, his muscles tight as he lifts her off the bed devouring her pussy.

Chad's cock is throbbing in his hand as he listens to Vanessa climax. He knows he is close, but he wants to listen to his whore cum again for him. "Tell me how he fucked you, slut. Did he fuck you rough and hard like a dirty little slut like you deserves, baby?"

Vanessa's body is writhing against Sean's mouth, another orgasm building inside her instantly. "Unh we got back to his place and tore off each other's clothes, he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs and arms around him and he carried me to his room—ahhhh!" She screams suddenly. Sean has pulled her down to the edge of the bed and grabbed her waist, lifting her off the bed before turning her over quickly throwing her back down on her hands and knees.

Surprised, she drops her phone and scrambles to get it, feeling Sean's hands on her hips lifting her ass into the air. She looks behind her shoulder to see him step out of his boxer briefs and position himself behind her. As she stares at his hard chiseled body and straight, thick cock she thinks back to the night in his place and continues the story to Chad. "He told me he wanted to fuck me so he could see my body. So I got on top of him and sank down on his dick, leaning over so he could play with my tits."

As she talks, Sean lines up his cock and forces it inside her slowly, opening her wide with his thick shaft filling up her hungry cunt. Vanessa puts her head back and moans loud in ecstasy. Finally, his entire cock is inside her. It's thicker than she remembers, and, from behind, it seems deeper than she remembers.

Vanessa moans into the phone as Sean stops and leaves his cock buried inside her. He leans forward, wrapping one arm around her waist and kissing up her back and whispers to her, "Do you want me?"

Talking both to Sean and into the phone of her. "Unnh, yes baby. Yes, yes, fuck yes, I want you so bad!"

Sean refuses to move inside her; his voice is low in her ear. "Beg." The room is stuffy from the heat from their bodies and their breath. She knows Chad is moaning and saying something, but she doesn't hear him.

"Please, please fuck me! Fuck me baby, I want you so fucking bad right now. Unhhh, please I'm begging you. I need it!" Vanessa fights Sean's grip, desperate to feel him move inside her. Not until he is satisfied that she is begging him and not the mystery man on the phone does he start to move. Slowly at first, short strokes, leaving most of his cock inside her each thrust.

Chad is stroking fast now, listening to his slut moan for him. "Unh, yah you little cock slut. You just can't get enough cock, can you, Vanessa?" She moans louder as Sean begins to quicken his pace.

Chad growls in the phone, so turned on by his slut's reaction, trying not to explode. "Did you cum Vanessa? Did you cum like a slut as you rode his cock, letting a stranger fuck you because you were so starved for cock?"

Thrusting deep inside her, his hands on her waist, Sean starts to pound her relentlessly, faster and faster. A human engine—built of muscle and powered by animal lust, driven by desire and ego—powers his dick deeper and harder into her. Sean stakes his claim to Vanessa's pussy, his base desires declaring his intention to make her his—and his alone. She feels his intensity, his lust courses through her and becomes her lust. The white knuckles of her free hand grip the sheets; she moans and screams into the phone barely able to hold it to her face, buried in her pillow. "Yes, fuck yes! I came riding his cock—It was fucking amazing! He was so big and hard and felt so fucking perfect! Yess, fuck! FUCK! Yes, Yes, Yes, I—I came for—I'm coming—I'm coming for him!"

Her body shakes as it explodes in ecstasy, again. Her thoughts buried in the haze of her climax, Sean continues to grip her hips tightly and pound her at a strong pace, taking himself a little over halfway out of her cunt and slamming back in, fully buried, with powerful, even thrusts. Chad tries to temper his own strokes, wanting to enjoy the cries of his insatiable slut for as long as possible. "Unh, fuck yes Vanessa. When you rode his cock, when you let him play with your tits, did you close your eyes and think of me slut? Did you wish it was my cock instead you were riding?"

Overwhelmed, Vanessa blurts out "Yes, yes Daddy! I was thinking of your cock!! I wanted it to be yours so bad baby!" In response, Sean revs himself to his full power. With his hand on her upper back pushing her face down harder into her bed, he slams her with incredibly fast, long strokes. His muscles taught, sweat dripping from his face and beading on his chest, he drills Vanessa with such ferocity the bed and almost the entire room seem to shake.

"Did my dirty lil slut remember that her ass belongs to me?"

"Unhh, yes baby! Yes I did!"

"Say it bitch!"

"Mmm he didn't fuck my ass daddy, that's only for you! It belongs to you!!"

Sean chuckles mockingly and grabs Vanessa's long, blonde hair wrapping it around his fingers as he pushes her head farther down, smothering her in the sheets. He slips his cock out of her pussy, dripping with her juices, and puts it up to her asshole. She knows instantly what he is planning and she struggles against him. He pushes himself inside as he groans. Vanessa's muffled shrieks of "no" are ignored, as Sean begins to lay a new claim to her ass. She had never let anyone fuck her there until Chad demanded it. Now Sean will be the second man to be have her there, and he is just taking it while she is powerless to stop him. But waves of excitement overwhelm her, yet again. Sean's cock is throbbing now and he knows he can't hold out much longer, not in her tight ass, but until he cums, he will show Vanessa who her ass really belongs to. He looks down and sees his cock separating her big round cheeks, smooth and perfectly formed. He grunts a primal, deep urge and begins to take it.

All the way inside her, his balls are resting against her wet, quivering cunt. Not letting her get used to his size, he plunges inside her. At the same time, he rips her hair back, hoisting her face off the mattress; then, he pulls most of the way out and slams into her ass hard. She drops the phone in front of her as she reaches back to try and steady herself on him. His groans are in her ear. "Yeah baby, fucking take it. Take that cock in your tight ass. You fucking love it, don't you, Vanessa?" He reaches around grabbing her tit harder than before, squeezing his fingers into her as she nods and squeaks "un huh." His whispers continue, "You're my personal porn star tonight, Vanessa." Her back arched, she is screaming now feeling her asshole stretched beyond anything she's experienced. She tries to grasp his body, but only her fingertips reach his sides and waist.

They can both hear the voice on the phone, Chad shouts out, close to cumming, "Tell me who owns you slut? Say my name, Vanessa!" Chad is starting to cum, anticipating the response.

Sean groans loudly, and smiles. His turn. A monster force punishing her ass, he leans into her ear and despite the punishment his cock is giving her, his voice is soft, almost sweet at first, "Tell him, Vanessa. Tell him who owns you. Say it!" Getting louder with each word, he grips her long blonde hair, his voice harsh, he forces her face to the side so she can look back and up at him. Their eyes meet. His tone is slow and measured. "Tell him. Who do you belong to?" Sean moves off her tit to start fingering her clit, not breaking eye contact.

"Unnhhhhh fuck. FUCK! Sean does, Sean owns me!"

There's silence on the other end, confusion as Chad registers what is happening at the precise second he cums. Sean lets out a triumphant groan as he releases her body, letting her fall to the bed. He grabs the phone before she can get it, clicks it off and tosses it next to him. Vanessa can't believe what she has done, what has happened, but at the moment she doesn't give a fuck. All she cares about is how good she feels.

Sean clutches her hips, sitting up more on his knees, he pile drives her ass forcing her whole body into the bed. His balls are slapping against her cunt, he moans loudly and shoots his load deep into her ass, pulling her hard against him so he is fully buried inside her when he cums. She feels Sean's spasm fill her with his hot semen and she screams out his name.

Vanessa suddenly finds herself turned over on her back and Sean's wet, shiny cock pushed up to her lips, the last bits of cum still dropping from his dick. He pushes into her mouth, not surprised that she knows to clean him off without being told. His powerful thighs on either side of her head, he grabs her phone and swipes it—no password protection stopping him, he opens the camera and begins snapping pictures. Vanessa doesn't protest. There's no point now, she just lets it happen, lets him capture the moment of her tasting her pussy, her ass, and his cum.

He slips out of her mouth and begins to get up. She looks up at him with a sad, wistful look. "Please, Sean—I want to cum again." He leans over her, asking how she wants it, and, in an instant, she feels his fingers rubbing her clit as they kiss. Her arms are around his neck hugging him tightly, wanting to feel the strength of his muscles on her hands. Flashes of this morning, tonight, the other night—all of it—go through her mind as she closes her eyes until she hears his soft voice, "Look at me when you cum, baby." She does so and stares into his green eyes, feels his heat as his sweat drips on her, takes in his smell, breathes deep, and begins to cum again. This orgasm is more moderate than the others, but it's longer, coming in waves that she feels throughout her, a more satisfying orgasm than the others. She moans loudly through his kisses.

He gets off her and picks up her phone, sending himself the pics. She lays there spent, exhausted, just watching him. Her body involuntarily twitching from the ravishing she's just experienced. She watches as he pulls up his boxer briefs. His chest and abs are glistening from the heat as he puts on his shirt, leaving it unbuttoned. "I can see myself out baby. See you tomorrow at work." He winks at her then tops in the doorway, "Oh and tell Chad hi for me next time you talk to him."

She groans not wanting to think about what punishment tomorrow will bring.

12