Vanessa Teaches Her Son Sex Ed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jason, Sweetie. Just kiss me." She leaned into him and whispered in his ear. "I know for a fact you won't be able to resist a kiss from your dear mother. So, maybe... I'll kiss you."

The class was so silent. Vanessa kissed her son on the cheek several times before kissing him on the lips, as if to prepare herself for making out with him They exchanged glances and she kissed him again, this time slipping her tongue in. She caressed his cheek just like she did Hannah's and felt his nervousness through her gentle touch.

For Vanessa, the kiss seemed to allow her to cross that line of being intimate with her son. Since their lips touched, they shared a special connection. It energised her and only seemed to do the same to Jason as the kiss got more and more heated. It made the rest of the class far more uncomfortable than they already were. Even so, all eyes remained on them.

She caressed his face, placing her hands on each cheek. She broke up the kiss occasionally by biting on his lip or giving him a peck on the lips. As she got more comfortable, she ran her fingers through his hair. It was a slippery slope from there.

Vanessa passionately kissed her son as her conflicting thoughts withered away. Kissing helped her pursuit of her son seem justified. To her surprise he was a great kisser. Jason slowly pulled away shortly after and she was left longing for more. The silence of the class staring got to her and she fixed herself up.

"Why did she kiss her son like that?" and "Dude, you and your mom just made out... what the fuck?" where just some of the whispers she heard as she made her way back to the top of the class. She held her fingers to her lips, cherishing the taste of her son. She smiled, then bit her lip to contain it as she turned to face the class.

"Okay," she started, but remained unheard over the ongoing chatter and gossip. She slammed her riding crop onto the nearest student's desk and the class suddenly went silent with all eyes on her. "I've taught you kissing and touching so far. Now I'm going to teach you what happens after that... oral."

"Hannah! Would you like to come up and help me with this part of the lesson?"

"Yes, Ms. Phoenix. I'd love to." Hannah enthusiastically went towards the top of the class, with a slight skip in her step. Her blonde hair bounced around as did her big tits. She shot Jason a smug grin as she made her way up to his mom. Like Vanessa, she faced the class and crossed her arms, pushing out her cleavage. Jason, and the rest of the class for that matter, were over the initial shock and all looked on with curiosity.

Vanessa leaned into Hannah and whispered to her about what she was going to do. They exchanged words and giggled together. Their closeness seemed similar to that of a cute newlywed couple. Jason grew somewhat jealous of the bond they were developing.

"Hannah is going to show you how to perform oral sex on a woman. Afterwards, we'll demonstrate the same for a man." The class shuffled in their seats and Vanessa sat up on the table and spread her legs. She noticed some heads lowering, including her son's, attempting to get a peek up her skirt. She looked around the class and the curious onlookers all looked away for a moment out of shyness. All but her son, his stare lingered for a moment.

Hannah got down on her knees and Vanessa turned to face her so the rest of the class had a good view. Vanessa wore nothing underneath and was already a little wet. She was aching to be touched down there. And the view of Hannah, the busty blonde, with her head inches away from her pussy filled her with butterflies.

"Don't mind that I'm already wet, Hannah. I guess I got a little carried away kissing my son." She went on to say something else but was caught by surprise when Hannah began kissing her on her inner thighs.

"Oh! Hannah. Very... ahhh... good." Vanessa did her best to remain composed. "See that, class? It's not all about going straight in there and trying to make her... cum as fast as possible. Be a bit more gentle, more sensual." Her kisses were already sending tingles around her body.

As Hannah kissed closer to her pussy, she couldn't help but look towards her son to see what his reaction was. Much like the rest of the class, he was watching in awe.

"Oh Fuck! Hannah, that feels so good." She felt Hannah's lips press against her labia. The sensation of another woman's soft lips sent her into overdrive, after which she began to feel quite warm. She leaned her head back and gripped the table a little tighter. It had been a long time since she'd been with a woman and she was pleasantly reminded of this.

Hannah made her way around Vanessa's pussy, making sure she got to her juices. She knew just what to do.

"See that, class. See the way... oh god... See the way Hannah isn't going straight for the clit, but building up to it." And just after she said that, Hannah started working her way around Vanessa's pussy, including her clit. Being a woman, she knew exactly what to do.

Vanessa felt slightly embarrassed. She knew she wouldn't last much longer. She looked at her son and maybe it was her horniness taking over, but she felt an overwhelming attraction to her son. Her eyes were glued to him as she felt the pressure rise inside herself.

She began to tingle and felt herself get wetter as Hannah continued to eat her out. Having one hand on the table for balance, with the other she pushed Hannah's head further inside her all the while remaining fixated on her son. Her breathing quickened and signs of her nearing orgasm were becoming clearer.

She imagined his toned, naked body and how she wanted to hold him tightly. She allowed this curiosity to consume her. Images of them together in bed intruded her thoughts. As Hannah brought her close to climax, she thought of her son thrusting into her -- having him fuck her until they collapsed on top of each other.

"Fuck, Hannah. Don't stop." Vanessa began breathing quicker and Hannah didn't slow down. "Oh! Hannah, I'm going to cum. The sensational feeling of how Hannah worked her lips and tongue was getting to be too much. Vanessa didn't plan for this. Her body tensed up and she did her best to remain composed, stifling her moans where possible.

Vanessa and Jason locked eyes. The moaning, the gasping, it had everyone looking on, waiting for her to orgasm. She didn't care anymore. She allowed the taboo thoughts of her son consume her and began to truly enjoy Hannah eating her out.

"Oh, son. Look at me. Look at me, Sweetie. I'm about to cum." Vanessa let out of final, loud moan. Waves of pleasure made their way around her body as cum came flowing out of her pussy and all over Hannah's face. Hannah wasted no time in licking it all up.

"Wow, Hannah," she managed to say, while she recovered her breath. Hannah cleaned herself up and Vanessa followed. The class remained silent until Vanessa addressed the class.

"Hopefully everyone got to see that. That was a very good lesson, Hannah." She observed some heads nodding in agreement. "What about you, son, all the way in the back? Did you catch the whole thing?"

Jason gave a subtle nod, conscious of the murmurings about the recent interactions between him and his mother.

"Good boy," she replied. "See, your mother can still teach you a thing or two." She then gave him a playful wink before addressing the class.

"Any questions on the previous lesson?" The class remained silent. "Okay then. The next part of the oral lesson will be me teaching someone...," she glanced over the students but chose to look at her son in particular, "... about how to perform a blowjob."

Most of the guys, including Jason, anticipated what was coming and shuffled in their seats. They looked on attentively as they tried their best not to look desperate to get picked.

"So... Who wants to be my volunteer?" She started walking through the rows of desks. The men in the class exchanged glances but none of them brave enough to volunteer when the moment came. She walked by her son in the hopes he would raise his hand, but there was no luck. She licked her luscious red lips and pretended to fix her cleavage in an attempt to entice him.

"Really? If nobody volunteers, then I'm just going to have to pick someone myself." She continued to peruse the men in the class, grazing her hand lightly over the arms and shoulders of any guy she seemed interested in. With a smirk on her face, she landed at the desk of her son's good friend, Ryan. She stood in front of him, with her arms crossed, checking him out.

"You'll do, Ryan. Stand up and let me get a good look at you." Vanessa looked to her son; she wanted him to initiate things on his own accord. Her sexual deviant side wanted to induce some jealousy within him.

Ryan looked back at Jason, unsure of what to do. Jason shrugged his shoulders to indicate he had no control over it. Jason, had conflicting thoughts. The only thing that was stopping him from volunteering was the rock-hard erection he had and the humiliation of everyone seeing it. The fact that he would be hard anyway while receiving a blowjob from his mother didn't occur to him

"Ryan," she said, and slammed the riding crop against his desk which got his attention, "I said stand up!" He got up, hurriedly. They both checked each other out for a moment. All those visits to Jason's house over the years came to mind. All those nights he fantasised about his best friend's mom; Ryan was beginning to think fantasy was about to become reality.

With the riding crop, she placed it in between his legs and slid it up his inner thigh. She pressed the paddle up against his balls, then dragged it over and around his cock. Impressed, she laid down the riding crop and squeezed his hard cock to get a sense of his girth.

"Is there anybody else that wants to volunteer? If not, Ryan has a lovely cock that I'm more than happy with." There was no reaction from anybody. "Seriously? Not even you, Sweetie?"

The class looked towards Jason, some of them expressing their disgust. Jason, thinking this was too much, despite his lust for his mom almost overwhelming him, shook his head in refusal, almost panic. And as his mother looked back at him before taking Ryan by the hand and leading him to the top of the class, his feelings of humiliation and his feelings of wanting his mother were superseded by jealously.

Vanessa pressed her hands against Ryan's chest then gently pushed him into the table. She glanced over at her son, noticed the regret in his face and hesitated for a bit. She unbuckled Ryan's belt, pulled his trousers down and squatted down to pull them off completely. As she did her skirt rose to reveal to the class her bare ass.

Jason watched on, annoyed that his good friend had a big grin across his face. The jealousy rose within him as visions of seeing his friend get a blowjob from his mom crossed his mind. Intrusive thoughts of his mom followed. He imagined her naked and instead of her sucking Ryan's cock, she was sucking his. He felt a churning in his stomach as feelings of jealousy and lust for his mom began to overwhelm him. Blood rushed towards his cock as he imagined himself up there instead.

Vanessa now had Ryan's cock right in front of her face. With her fingers, she lightly caressed him around his crotch. She teased his senses with the gentle touch of her fingers and the occasional grazing with her nails.

"Normally, one might have to tease the cock to make it hard. But I can see Ryan here has been hard for me for some time." There were some chuckles in response to this. "And just like Hannah showed us earlier, just begin with little kisses around the area. No need to go straight into sucking."

Jason, about to burst out in frustration, gripped his desk a little tighter as he watched his mother kiss and caress his friend's crotch. He wanted her lips all over his own cock, not Ryan's.

"Does that feel good, Ryan?" She unbuttoned her blouse while awaiting his response. Jason only managed to nod in approval. "How about you look at my big tits. A little extra something to keep you hard." She revealed her busty cleavage and out of her bra, she pulled out her big tits, enjoying the gasps from the class and freedom she felt with her tits now out in the open.

Vanessa started to stroke Ryan's cock, slowly at first. She giggled at the way Jason was basically hypnotised by the way her tits jiggled. She then leaned her head into his dick, her lips inched closer to the tip of his hard cock.

"Mom, stop. Please!" Jason called out from the back of the class. His mother and everyone else in the class turned to face him. He got up from his desk and approached his mother, failing miserably at concealing his obvious erection, resulting in some chuckles from the class. Hannah and her friends made pointed at the bulge in his pants and laughed.

"I can't believe he's turned on by his own mother!" Hannah stated, then turned her attention to Jason. "It's a shame you're such a weirdo. I was beginning to think you were kinda hot." She mockingly laughed at him as he passed her by.

The class waited in anticipation for how this was going to unfold. Vanessa stayed where she was, stopped stroking Jason's dick and looked at her son with impatience.

"Mom, you can't suck Ryan's dick. Please, Mom."

"Jason, nobody volunteered. I had to pick someone. So, I just picked someone that I was familiar with, someone that I could trust. Ryan seems more than happy for me to go ahead and-"

"I'm not happy with it, Mom. Why did you have to pick Ryan? He's my best friend." Jason looked towards Ryan for help, but it wasn't returned. Vanessa stood up, approached her son and continued the conversation.

"What's the real problem, Sweetie? What do you propose for this part of the lesson?"

Too shocked with seeing his mother's large breasts right up in his face, Jason didn't respond. His eyes we're glued to her hard nipples and the roundness of her large tits. He was transfixed.

"Is there anybody else that wants to volunteer?" She asked around the class, but got no response, again. She crossed her arms and stood closer to him; her tits were now inches from his face. She waited for him to say something.

"But Mom..." Jason only managed to spurt out. Thoughts of him having sex with his mom entered into his head again. The erection that he stopped trying to conceal was growing and becoming more visible to everyone, especially his mom.

"Oh! I see what this is about," she said, then adopted a mischievous smirk. "You don't want me to suck Ryan's cock, do you?"

"N... no," he muttered, slowly hanging his head.

"You want me, your mother, to suck your cock, don't you?" She moved a little closer to him and leaned in to encourage a response. "Admit it!"

Jason allowed his thoughts to take over for a moment. He imagined his mother sucking his cock and judging by his reddened face, his lust for his mother could no longer be hidden. He no longer felt ashamed of his feelings; he was too horny for that.

"Jason. If I can't suck Ryan's cock, who's going to help me with this part of the lesson. Just admit that you want Mommy to suck your cock." She watched as Jason's emotions stirred inside him.

Jason was having flashbacks to every time his mom sunbathed nude, or walked around the house with just a towel on. Years of subconscious sexual frustration around his mother was becoming unearthed.

Both Vanessa and the class waited to see how Jason would react. The room fell silent.

"Okay! If it means you won't suck Ryan's dick, I want you to suck mine." The class whispered out of shock and disgust, but in a way were no longer surprised after the previous interactions between them.

Vanessa admired his bravery for admitting it. She admitted to herself that she knew her son lusted after her for some time now. Thinking back, just like Jason did, of when she used to sunbathe by the pool or getting ready for a night out with the girls in her short dresses, it all made sense now as to why he acts so awkward around her at times.

Seeing him admit that with the sliver of confidence he had sent her lust for her son into overdrive. She tucked her fingers in under his belt line, grazing her fingernails through some of his pubic hair as a result.

Jason embraced himself for what was to come. Somewhat relieved that his mother was no longer going to give his best friend a blow job, conflicting emotions stirred inside him over the fact that he convinced his own mother to suck him off instead. His lust was soon taken over by nerves.

Vanessa pulled her son towards the desk, while Jason, confused, fixed himself up and returned to his desk. Jason and Ryan exchanged awkward nods as they went past each other.

"You know, Jason, it's been a long time since Mommy has seen your cock." She started to unbuckle his belt. "Let's see how you stack up against your father." She unbuttoned his trousers and pulled them down. Vanessa squatted down again and removed them completely. His dick sprung up from beneath his trousers and pointed directly towards her face.

"Oh, Sweetie, you're already so hard for Mommy." The class laughed a little as she brought her hands up to caress around his crotch. She chuckled herself a little, but quickly copped herself on.

"Hey! C'mon, class. That's not fair." She waited for the class to be silent again before facing her son and giving him a reassuring, playful wink.

"You've got a gorgeous cock, Sweetie. Mommy can't wait to put it in her mouth." She traced her fingers up and down his shaft, to which he panicked a little bit.

"Sorry, Mom. I'm just new to all this. It's just I've never..." he stopped himself, preventing further humiliation.

"It's okay, son. There's no need to be nervous." She wrapped her hand around his dick, but with a very gentle grip, just teasing the senses. "Plus, you're bigger than your dad," she stated, moving on to cup his balls. "But, honey, you're not as big as Ryan." She looked towards Ryan coquettishly.

"Mom!" Jason responded, jealous and upset at her comment, having not recovered yet from feeling inadequate.

"Don't worry, son. You've got nothing to worry about." She started slowly stroking his cock to keep him hard. "In fact, Mommy wants to do a lot more with your dick than just suck it."

Vanessa slowed her stroking down and replaced it with gentle kisses. As she pressed her soft, luscious red lips against her son's shaft, faint lipstick marks remained. It wasn't long before she could feel his dick pulsate in her hand and she knew it was the right time.

"Are you ready, Sweetie? Ready for Mommy to suck your big cock?"

"Yeah, Mom. I'm ready."

"Oh, I bet you are. I bet you've been dreaming about this for a long, long time." She pressed her lips against the tip of his cock, then swirled her tongue around. She made sure to run it along just below the head, where it was most sensitive.

Jason leaned his head back, allowing the sensation of his mother's tongue enthral him in pleasure. To him, it felt like it was an out of body experience. In his dream-like state he did his best to keep his cool.

She now tickled the frenulum with just the tip of her tongue which made his cock twitch uncontrollably. She knew she was driving her son insane and as his heavy breathing became more noticeable, she knew she was going at the right pace for him.

It wasn't long before she wrapped her lips around his cock, consuming it. Her soft lips and tongue slid up and down his shaft. He started groaning in response, leaning his head back in pleasure and scrunching his eyes.

"Do you like how mommy sucks your cock, Sweetie? Do you like how it feels?" She took a break from sucking his cock as he was getting close to cumming and stroked it gently instead.