Vanessa Teaches Her Son Sex Ed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Mom. It feels fan... fantastic. Don't stop... please." On Jason's face, the veins were beginning to show due to how much he was trying not to explode. As Vanessa stroked his cock, a stream of precum made its way down his shaft and onto her hand. It seemed to startle Jason.

"Relax, Sweetie. I don't want you cumming." She leaned in to resume sucking her son's cock. "Not yet anyway." She started sucking his cock again, making sure that it was wet from top to bottom.

Jason was breathing a little more audibly, his attempt to have more restraint this time round.

The class looked on as they watched Ms. Phoenix suck her son's cock. Some speechless, some curious, others disgusted. but a small minority of the class seemed aroused as they watched her head move back and forth.

"Just need to get your dick nice and wet for the next part of the lesson."

"Wh... What do you mean?"

"Oh, don't play innocent with me, Sweetie. You know what's coming next." Some of the class gasped in shock. Jason almost came right there and then but Vanessa stopped just in time.

"Yes. That's right, Sweetie," she confirmed. She then saw the look on his face; he was close. "What's wrong? I thought you'd be happy. Your first time may as well be with your mother."

"I am... I am. It's just-"

"Well, your dick is nice and wet, so now's the time. I'll guide you. And remember what I said earlier. Try not to cum too soon."

Jason took a deep breath and nodded, mentally preparing himself. Vanessa took off her blouse and bra, meaning she only wore the skirt and high heels. She revealed to her son her full, voluptuous breasts and her hear full naked body.

She sat on the desk, and with her finger, ushered her son to come closer. She spread her legs and started massaging her warm, wet pussy. She looked towards her son with a stare that said one thing and one thing only -- 'fuck me'.

"Now class, if you can see my pussy, you may see a slight shine, just like when Hannah was eating me out. This means I'm turned on enough to have a dick inside me. And no, I'm not ashamed to be turned on by my own son. I mean, can you blame me? Fucking look at him."

"Come here, Sweetie. Why don't you feel Mommy's big tits? Give them a good squeeze until you're ready to go inside me." She held his hands in hers and brought them up to cup her breasts.

Jason couldn't keep the smile off his face. All those times he wished he could see his mother's tits up close while she was sunbathing or when she wore sheer, revealing clothing around the house, he only wished he could see what was underneath. This was a day he dreamed of, to see and feel his mom's big tits.

"Mom, your tits feel so good. You don't know how long I've wanted to touch them." Jason stood there, fascinated by their size and how they felt.

"Are they everything you ever dreamed about. You have dreamed about them, haven't you?" As he was focussed on her tits, she wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him in close. "It's time, Sweetie. It's time to fuck your Mommy and show the class how it's done."

Jason nodded. He did dream about them. They were the cause of so many guilt-laden masturbation sessions, the kind every teenage guy takes to the grave.

She guided his cock towards her pussy. With his dick still as hard as ever, she pressed the tip against her labia and began rubbing it against her lips and clit.

Jason was getting a sense of his mother's pussy. The friction of his hard cock sliding against his mom's wet pussy really got him going. With her being as turned on and as wet as she was, his dick slid up and down her pussy lips effortlessly.

"I got it, Mom." Jason confidently took hold of his dick and guided it inside his mom's tight, wet pussy. He couldn't believe the warmth he felt inside her. He'd dreamed of this for a long, long time. He started to thrust into her, slowly at first to find his rhythm.

"Oh! Sweetie, that feels so good. I can feel every inch of you. How does it feel to be inside me, your own mother?" She saw that he was more focussed on fucking her than talking, so she steadied herself.

With each thrust Vanessa's huge tits bounced. She stared into her son's eyes and when they got their rhythm, he was able to look back. The connection they felt was intensely erotic.

Jason was already filling the silent class with his grunting. He had already tuned out everyone else from his mind. The only things he had on his mind were fucking his mother's pussy, watching her big tits bounce and staring into her beautiful eyes.

"Oh yes! That's it, Sweetie. Fuck Mommy nice and slow." Vanessa started for feel pleasure now, she lay back on the table and massaged her breasts. She pinched her nipples to relieve some of the sexual tension built up inside her.

"Oh, fuck. YES!" Vanessa's moans got louder. "Keep going, Sweetie. Don't cum yet."

Jason began thrusting a little faster. He held onto his mother's waist which helped push himself further inside her. His face started to go deep red, his breathing became louder and from this, Vanessa new he was getting close.

"Keep going, Sweetie." She loved the feeling of her son's cock. It seemed to fill her in just the right way. She watched in adoration as her son held onto her. He was close to cumming so she also started rubbing her clit.

"That's it, fuck your mommy. That's my good boy. Mommy loves how your dick feels." Her son filled that craving she had for cock in ways that other men didn't. She pinched her nipples again to ease some of the sexual tension building up.

Jason was now groaning. The cum was building up inside him and his dick was now extra sensitive. He could feel the walls of his mom's pussy even more now as his dick swelled up even more, sliding in and out of her hot, tight vagina.

"Oh, yes! You're such a good boy fucking Mommy like this. Cum for Mommy, Sweetie."

Jason picked up his pace ever so slightly. He wasn't going to last much longer.

"FUCK! OH YES!" Her moans were getting louder. "Cum for Mommy, Sweetie. Cum for me. Mommy wants you to pump your big load inside her."

Jason had a strained look on his face. He was about to cum inside his mother any second now.

"YES! FUCK! Cum for Mommy, Sweetie! Cum for me now! Yes! Yes! Yes! Cum for Mommy. Cum for Mommy NOW!"

With one last groan, Jason thrust into his mother and pumped her full of cum. Naturally, he thrust into her a couple more times with each shot of cum.

Vanessa felt the warmth of his hot load inside her and felt his dick pulsate and twitch as he erupted inside her. She felt a true connection with her son - one of love, lust and adoration. She saw him in a new light, as a new man.

"Did you enjoy that, Sweetie?" She asked this as she caught her own breath. "Seemed like you had a lot of pent-up feelings for me. Maybe we should talk about that sometime."

"Mom, that felt so fucking good. It felt amazing. You felt amazing."

"Aw. Thanks, Sweetie." She moved towards him to caress his cheek. "Probably feels better than all those videos I hear you watching... and those magazines under your bed."

The class laughed. They both suddenly became aware that they were still in class. She saw the humiliated look on his face and reassured him with long, loving kiss on the lips, as if to make a statement to the class.

There were still some lingering chuckles so she French kissed him. She touched her soft, luscious lips against his, teased him with her tongue. When she withdrew from him, she gently bit his lip.

"Don't mind them, Sweetie. They're just jealous," she whispered to him. "Are you okay? Did you enjoy that?" He nodded they cleaned themselves up and got dressed.

"Well, I don't think I ever seen anything like this in my class before," said Ms. Bloom, as she approached the top of the class. She seemed flustered, frustrated even. "I commend you on how, um, interactive your class was and how you were able to hold their attention."