Vanessa the Undresser Ch. 02

Story Info
Libby tries to come to terms with what she did as Vanessa.
4k words
4.61
10.8k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apologies, dear readers, for my break in communication. Have new laptop, can write! Here's chapter two with further chapters to come in the coming days. Chapter one has had a bit of an edit too if you want to re-read it! Many thanks to those who have glanced at this and offered their abundantly appreciated wisdom and advice.

~*~*~*~*~

I sat there shell shocked. I was still mostly naked apart from bra straps and a suspender belt and stockings, sitting on the naked body of my best friend's father who I had just stripped for and had unprotected sex with. Incredible sex, but unprotected all the same.

"Well, that's a bit unexpected," Garry whispered as he stroked my back, "I mean, shit, um, wow. You know I don't regret any of that and I'd still love to spend more time with you."

I sat there silent for a while, nuzzling into his chest trying to make sense of it all, but my brain was spinning, with both the euphoria from the sex and then the revelation that this was my best friend's father.

"I'm, yeah, um..." I honestly could not think what I should say.

"Look, Libby, um, Vanessa, um, I know I, um, like, um, paid for two hours, and I'd like nothing more than to spend the night with you and, well, see where we might go, but, if you're like, I don't know..."

"How about I go and get changed and we find somewhere to grab a coffee or something? I'm meant to be catching up with Cindy tonight after work for a drink."

"Sounds good. I don't think I'd like to catch up with Luce tonight, but... You know you are so incredibly sexy."

Garry and I arranged to meet out the front of the club. The bar Cindy worked at was a couple of blocks away and I knew there were plenty of places between the two venues for Garry and me to talk.

"Your watch broken, Ness?" Marilyn asked as I returned backstage wearing a robe.

"Um, no. I'm going for a drink with him."

"Good for you! Just letting you know, I turned the cameras off in the room you were in, but I probably won't next time!" Marilyn smacked me on the bum as I walked past.

I was so embarrassed.

"Gee girl, you smell like cum!" Mandy said as I entered the changing area.

"Yeah, I, um, got a bit carried away," I said sheepishly.

"Tits or face?" Mandy laughed as I hung my head in shame, "Fuck girl, you didn't did you? Tell me you used protection?"

"It happened so fast and we had agreed he'd pull out, but then it was like, so amazing, I just, well... I'm going to pick up the morning-after pill."

"Yeah, and get a full STD screen— you don't know what diseases he has! Next time, there's always a condom or two between the cushions on the couch."

"I don't think I'll be making a habit of this, I can promise you that."

Mandy hugged me. I knew Garry was waiting so I quickly dressed and headed for the main entrance. I was reading a text from Cindy when Garry saw me, immediately placing his arm around my shoulders.

"I see you're as into your phone as Luce!"

"Um, no, she just texted. Said her mum had called, and they had a fight and she's going to pick up at work. Sorry, you probably didn't need to know that."

"Don't worry. Luce reminds me of her mother at that age, except her mother was very straight, unlike her daughter."

I knew Cindy was not one to usually pick up strangers for sex and assumed her mother had made her angry again. She had mentioned to me how she got on so much better with her father than her mother, and she felt her mother resented her for so much.

"I know Cindy and her mum fight a lot, I think that's why I didn't come down over summer."

"Yeah, long story short, Babs, Cindy's mum, got pregnant at uni and we chose to marry and raise Cindy as a family. The birth was very traumatic and Babs had to have a hysterectomy so we couldn't have any more children. I suggested we foster some kids, but she was never up for it. I think she blames me for her not finishing uni, even though I suggested she go back when Cindy was at school. I dunno, um, perhaps we shouldn't talk about this. I mean, this is a little crazy I suppose."

"You just called her Cindy. You've called her Luce all night up until now."

"Yeah, she's always been my Sweet Pea, my little Lucy Goosy Lucinda. She was 15 when she said she wanted to be called Cindy and I try to remember that, but old habits and all. Say, now that Cindy is occupied for the night, why don't you just come back to my room for a drink?"

I was torn. I found Garry so incredibly sexy, and I knew that had I not known he was Cindy's dad I would have jumped at the opportunity to spend more time with him.

"Um, can I come back as Vanessa and not as Libby? I think that might make it a little better in my mind."

Garry lifted my chin with his finger and bent to place the tenderest of kisses on my lips.

"Whatever works for you can work for me."

I had never been inside a five-star hotel before. Garry held my hand as the bellhop opened the door for us and greeted him as Mr McDonald. As the lift door closed behind us, Garry leant in, picked me up so my legs wrapped around his waist and started kissing me with absolute passion.

Any thoughts of a drink soon evaporated as we entered his suite and started removing each other's clothes. I'd had no alcohol yet felt drunk on lust. Garry laid me down on the bed and peeled my briefs down my legs, kissing the inside of them as he went.

"Just get inside me, please!" I begged.

My wish was granted, and this time Garry was in the driver's seat. He alternated his thrusts from shallow to deep, leaning in for kisses and to massage my breasts.

"You are so incredibly sexy, so sensual, so warm and wet and velvety smooth," Garry sighed as he thrust in and out.

"You're pretty incredible yourself, big boy!" I grabbed his behind as I tried to get him deeper inside me.

"I'm going to cum in you again, Vanessa, impregnate you, give you my baby..."

Up until this stage, I had been so aroused, so in the moment and so close to orgasm.

"Oh baby, I'm cumming, are you close?" Garry probed as he exploded in me, "Shit, I'm sorry, I couldn't hold on."

He had all but collapsed on me and decided that sexy time was over. I did not mind, as the thought of being impregnated or seen as being an animal simply there to bear his babies was so unexciting to me.

"I'm still getting the morning-after pill, even though I don't think I'm at the fertile time in my cycle. I mean, I get that it's a fantasy for you, but I'm, like, 19 and your daughter's best friend. Don't you find that just a little creepy yourself?"

"I'm sorry, I got carried away. I find you just so incredible and I honestly want to get to know you better and who knows, we might have a family together. I'm sure Cindy would be fine with it all when we tell her."

"Tell her? Look, you, um, well, you really turn me on, and you have an amazing cock, but I want to finish my degree and travel and work as a teacher and a family isn't in my immediate future. I get it's a kink and all, but I thought it was just something you said in the heat of the moment?"

"I'm sorry. I've run away with my fantasies again. I just, look, I'm sorry. You're here as Vanessa and it would probably be difficult to tell our family and friends, let alone any kids that we met at a strip club."

I was not sure Garry got it. I knew he was successful in his job and was a high-profile barrister. Cindy had told me how he was amazing and highly sought after but preferred to live down the coast away from the city, on the small acreage she had grown up on.

Garry spooned me and before I knew it, he was snoring in my ear. I thought about getting up and leaving but decided a night in the comfiest bed I had ever slept in would not be the worst thing in the world.

Sleep did not come quickly for me. I didn't regret the amazing sex, but I felt I had lost some of Vanessa's confidence and slipped back into being Libby. This was not helped by Garry's fantasy of finding someone to bear his children. I wondered how many guys thought that this was an appropriate fantasy? How did Garry see me as a woman, and did he see me as Vanessa or Libby? Things were getting so complicated. I dozed off having rationalised that this would be a one-night stand and was adamant that Vanessa and Garry would never meet again, even if Libby was introduced by Cindy as her best friend.

I woke up and saw the sun streaming through the windows. Garry was awake and aroused. He was stroking my breasts and kissing the back of my neck. Somehow, he found a spot on the side of my neck that I had no idea existed and appeared to link directly to my pussy, causing it to flood with juices.

No words were spoken as Garry manoeuvred me onto all fours before entering me from behind. He reached between my legs, rubbing my nub until I came so hard, I almost passed out. Instead, he stayed inside me and laid me back on my side as we spooned with him still inside me.

The feel of being stretched so much by a cock was something I knew I could get used to, even if it wasn't Garry's. continued to pump as he stroked my side and planted kisses on my neck. When I turned to face him, he pulled out, laid me on my back and gazed into my eyes as he stroked himself, finally spraying over my breasts.

"Shower?" he asked as he kissed me again.

We soaped each other up and talked very little as we knew our time was coming to an end.

"Can we not tell Cindy for the moment? I mean, I need to get my head around all of this. I get that the sex is incredible, but I'm not sure if we're at the same stage in our lives if you know what I mean?" I asked after I had dressed and was getting ready to leave.

"Whatever you want. I'm happy to meet Vanessa whenever you are free, even if Libby isn't ready. Can I at least grab your number?"

"Libby will give you her number as Cindy's friend, but you need to promise not to badger me, ok?"

Garry leant in for another lingering kiss, but I knew I had to leave.

As the door opened on the lift on the ground floor, my phone rang.

"Hey, Cindy! Sorry, I'm just jumping into an Uber and I'll be back in 10 minutes or so."

"You doing the stride of pride?"

"More like the walk of shame. I picked up a guy at the club last night."

"See! I knew you had it in you. I must call in one night when you're on and watch you in action! So, was he any good?"

"Yeah, the sex was pretty amazing. Um, I've got like five per cent on my phone— I'll talk when I'm back."

"All good— just letting you know Dad's come up for the weekend and wants to take us to brunch. I'd love for you to meet him; I mean he's pretty amazing and I think you two would get on well."

I told Cindy I had to go and hung up. It was true my phone was almost dead, but I did not know how to tell her about her father and me, or, more importantly, what to tell her.

Cindy was waiting for me at the gate when the Uber pulled up.

"Geez girl, you're glowing— must have been an epic night!"

"Yeah, it was. But I was a little silly. I've got to go via a pharmacy at some stage today and pick up the morning-after pill."

"That's the good thing about being a lezzo— no chance I'm getting knocked up any time soon! And hey, I'm with you— you don't need that. I had Mum on the phone last night. I think she'd been drinking. She told me she and Dad have separated and I'm like, Blind Freddy could have seen that one coming! Then she told me I'd inspired her, and she's been having an affair with one of the doctors at the practice where she works."

I knew Cindy's mum did medical reception work part-time as a way of getting out of the house.

"I suppose as long as she's happy?" The inflection at the end of my statement turned it into a question. Suddenly I felt drawn into the middle of this family's drama.

"Yeah, so Dr Monica has decided to end the affair and Mum's not happy. She wanted to vent again and tell me not to get pregnant like she did as it ruined her life. I mean, one minute she's telling me she wants to try women, the next she's convinced I'm going to find some guy who's going to impregnate me. So yeah, we do need to get you that morning-after pill!"

"Was she ok in the end?"

"Oh, I don't know. I'm surprised Dad has put up with her for so long. I know he's always been disappointed he couldn't have more kids, so at least I suppose now he's young enough to find someone else. I might get a wicked stepmother out of all of this!"

I didn't know how to answer Cindy, so I kept quiet as we climbed the steps to the floor of the building we lived in.

"So, tell me about this guy you met last night? You seeing him again?"

"I'm not sure."

"Tell me you didn't confess all and tell him your full name and give him your number?"

"Um, well, not exactly," I felt I was lying, "How about you? Get lucky?"

"Nah— no one decent there so I came back here and played with some toys. You need to try this Satisfyer I got— it really does feel like someone's sucking on your clit!"

"I'll take your word for it— what time's brunch?"

"Eleven. You grabbing another shower? You smell like sex still!"

I stood under the stream of water and thought back to my time at the club and again in the hotel. My stomach was turning itself in knots as I knew I'd be meeting Garry again.

Cindy had agreed to meet her dad at a café a short walk from campus.

"Daddy!" Cindy ran to Garry and threw her arms around him as he swung her in the air.

"How's my Lucy Goosy?"

"Enough of that thank you, Father dearest! Now, I'd like to introduce you to my best friend, Libby! Libby, this is Garry McDonald, my old man."

"Lovely to meet you, Libby, Cindy's told me so many lovely things, but I think she's understated a lot -- you're, you're beautiful."

"Dad! Please! I at least want a stepmother who's a few years older than me!"

"You know?"

"Yeah, Mum rang last night. I think she'd been drinking."

"I'm sorry. We didn't mean for this to happen."

"It's been coming on for years, and I'm just surprised it hasn't happened sooner. At least you can go out and get laid now!"

"Well, I may have taken care of that last night..." Garry looked sheepish as he talked to his daughter. I was stunned into silence.

"Yeah?" Cindy enquired as the waiter showed us to our seats, "Did you just pick up in a bar or something? Tell me you're not on Tinder!"

"No, we met in a bar, and she was absolutely amazing. So incredibly sexy, amazing, and talented."

"Yeah, well she was probably married or something."

"I don't think so, Luce, I mean, she was probably closer to your age than mine."

"OK. Enough of the details, Dad, can't you see we're making Libby embarrassed?"

If only Cindy knew what was making me embarrassed. We entered the café and I pretended to look at the menu, knowing I'd have exactly what Cindy was having as was our tradition.

"So, Libby, Cindy tells me you've been looking for work?"

"I got a job recently as a, um, as a dancer," I replied as I tried to study the menu.

"That's great news. You'll have to tell me where so I can come and see you sometime."

"Ah, no Dad, you definitely don't want to see Libby dance! Come on, what are we having? I want Eggs Benedict."

After the waiter took our order, Garry steered the conversation to our studies. Cindy complained again that her lecturers were boring, but I knew she was not enjoying studying environmental science. Garry told me he thought I'd make an excellent teacher and how he wished I could teach him a thing or two which received an eye roll from Cindy.

When we had finished our third cup of coffee, Cindy excused herself as she knew she had to be at work for an afternoon shift. As I was not working that night, we had agreed that we might head out later that evening. Cindy gave both her father and me a huge hug as she jumped into her Uber.

"So, Libby, got any plans for the afternoon?"

"No, Mr McDonald, I think I'll do some study."

"What's this Mr McDonald crap?"

"It's just a bit easier, I suppose."

"Well, I'm parked near the college so I can walk back with you if you like?"

"Um, yeah, I just have to go to the pharmacy on the way."

"Do you? Do you really? Can't you go later and we just spend a few more minutes together, even if it is as Garry and Vanessa?"

"I think that's a bad idea. You heard Cindy— she wants a stepmother who's a few years older than her."

"Well, perhaps I can see if I can entertain Vanessa for the afternoon then?" Garry had slipped his hand into mine and leant in so our sides bumped together.

"That could be dangerous! I don't think I should take you back to college and you've checked out of your hotel, haven't you?"

"Why are you so sensible? Can I see you next weekend? You've got a car, haven't you? We could meet halfway or something?"

"You're not going to take no for an answer, are you?"

"I would, but I know you don't want to say no!" Garry had stopped and pulled my face to his for another sensuous kiss.

"Are you planning on coming to the club again?"

"I could. I mean, if this is about money, I can give you money."

And just like that again I came back down to reality.

"I'm not a hooker."

"Shit, I didn't mean that. I'm sorry."

"Well, you paid me last night for sex."

"No, I paid for some time with you in a room at the club. You jumped my bones if I recall correctly, your honour."

We walked on in silence for a bit, my hand feeling so comfortable in Garry's grip.

"Garry, I need to study, and I need to get my head around things. I like you. You make me laugh and the sex is pretty amazing, but I'm not looking for happily ever after, and you're just out of a bad marriage, and we both need to think of Cindy."

"I'm parked just over here," Garry indicated to a flash four-wheel-drive. "But please, remember, I'm here if you need me, for, well, anything. I'll try and keep my hormones in check, but you are making me feel like I'm twenty-years-old again and I just want more and more of you."

"Goodbye, Garry and I might see you next weekend!" I slipped my fingers from his and walked off without stopping to give him a farewell hug or kiss.

"Goodbye, Libby! I'll be thinking of you and you owe me a goodbye kiss so I'll collect next time!" Garry was laughing as he got into his car.

I had just arrived back at college when my phone rang with an unfamiliar number.

"I'm still thinking of you, Libby!"

"You told me you wouldn't harass me. Now, drive safely."

I managed some study in the afternoon, but not a lot. I entered Garry's number into my contacts and felt drawn to text him, but knew that that would be a bad idea. Other than Cindy I had few real friends I could talk with, one of the drawbacks of moving around so much with my parents.

My study was interrupted by a text from Marilyn confirming I was working Thursday and Friday again the following week and offering me a spot on Sunday night if I wanted it. I decided to take it and wondered if I might talk with Marilyn about the hot mess I had gotten myself into.

I recognised I was drawn to Garry, but I also recognised it was lust. I was about to head out to the pharmacy again for my pill when Cindy texted me saying her father had messaged her and asked if she could finish work early and head back to college and to call him as soon as she got here.

As soon as I'd read Cindy's message, I received a text from Garry simply asking me to be with Cindy when she called him.

Being in the middle of family dramas did not sit right with me, but I knew I needed to support Cindy as her parents finalised their separation and divorce.

"Libby," Cindy banged on my door a quarter of an hour later, "I'm sorry. Dad's being vague as all fuck and insisted I finish up at work early and head straight back here. Sorry to catch you in the middle of my family mess!"

"All good, he texted me too and asked me to be with you when you call."

12