Vanessa the Undresser Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Geez, he doesn't waste time, I figured he'd ask for your number when I went off to work. Remember, he's a dirty old man, well, not that old really as he and Mum were together from high school and he only turned 40 a year or so back, but still— he loves breasts and you know I know yours are magnificent!"

When we first met Cindy had told me she had to come and talk to me because she was so jealous of my breasts. We'd made out a little when we were drunk during lockdown the year before, but both realised that I wasn't really into it and decided to stick with a friendship instead of complicating things.

Cindy was like no one I had ever met. She was loud and feisty and so outgoing. In many ways we were such an odd couple, me coming from a conservative religious upbringing, her from a more progressive family that did not question her choices. It took me ages to work out how to respond to her temper tantrums, but in the end I either let her calm down or tried to crack a joke to diffuse the situation.

"You should ring him. Then we can head out early and who knows— you might actually pick up tonight!"

"Hey Dad, it's Luce, I'm with Libby and you're on speakerphone. What's so urgent it couldn't wait until the end of my shift?"

"Um, Luce, Libby..." Garry sounded as if he was crying, "There's no easy way to break this, but Luce, I got home to find your mother... fuck. She's dead, Lucy."

12