All Comments on 'Vanessa the Undresser Ch. 02'

by SisterJezabel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 3 years ago

Interesting story!

5

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 3 years ago

Damn!.......what a twist. I'm so glad you continued the story - more please.

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 3 years ago
Wow

Your nickname should be "The Queen of the Cliffhanger", with the way each of these chapters has ended. If it wasn't enough that Libby (er, Vanessa) was unknowingly fucking her best friend's dad, now we're hit with the news that her best friend's mother is dead. Of course, I'm loving the drama of it all, and I'm quite eager to know what happens next.

PickFictionPickFictionalmost 3 years ago

Well worth waiting for, and now waiting for more. Fascinating story.

velcro_zippervelcro_zipperalmost 3 years ago

You seem to have a handle on the tension between the characters, and they're an interesting bunch. Ok, get busy with the next chapter!!

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Lorealmost 3 years ago

5 stars

Great intro and cliffhanger ending.

prevackerprevackeralmost 3 years ago

Needs bigger cocks. Not really believable or sexy unless the cocks are way more enormous.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 3 years ago

Great job, Jez! What a surprise ending! And did Jez ever stop at that pharmacy? With this new development, I sure hope I just missed that. Looking forward to the next part later this evening!

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Well I wasn't expecting that. Another short but good chapter. Love your writing and hope vanessa gets that pill.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSisterJezabel@SisterJezabel
Hi everyone! Thanks for dropping by. Did you love Fiction v Reality? It's been extended and is now a full-length novel, available exclusively on Amazon! 6 July- Have you read 'The Eye of the Beholder' yet? It was published last week as part of the Nude Day contest. Don't for...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES