Vanessa's Adventures: Jamal Pt. 01

Story Info
Vanessagives into temptation for the first time.
5.4k words
3.21
10.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa wouldn't have thought of herself as "Slut" when she was younger, in her early teens she thought of herself as the girl that would find a "Good" Man she could marry and have kids and grow old with.

In high-school Vanessa had been fairly open with her sexuality but that was before she went to College and met Mark, the man who would eventually be her husband.

She always said had "a few" boyfriends, that is technically true, there was a few "Boyfriends" but the more appropriate count would have been that a few dozen young guys had the time of lives fucking her. By the end of High-school she had a good number notches in her proverbial lipstick case. One thing Vanessna had learned young and knew for certain was that she liked to get fucked by big cocks often and hard.

Mark is a good man, but his manhood didn't quite measure up to everything Vanessa had dreamed of. Vannesa had agreed to marry him for everything else he could offer. Vanessa always had a few ways of satisfying herself. She had honestly thought that he would be enough for her, what he lacked in equipment he almost made up for with skillful fingers. In many ways he was perfect for her, kind, gentle, sweet, he was great with kids and would be an amazing Father, that's why she said "

Yes!" when he proposed after only dating for 8 months during their first year of college. Mike would make a good husband and great father, she thought that would make up for him not being the greatest lover and that she would be able to be satisfied sexually by him and her collection of toys. She was right about him, but not about herself.

As you can guess from her past exploits Vanessa is not hard on the eyes. In her younger years she sported dyed dark red hair on her voluptuous 5'4" frame. Her bright blue eyes sparkled and her freckles give her an almost eternal cuteness. In High School she had developed a fantastic bust with her 42DDs that were only emphasized by her "fun sized" stature. Needless to say, Vanessa never had a hard time finding someone to fill her urges in high school. She had been faithful to Mike all through college; she was engaged after all. Mike and Vannessa could find time for sexual fun at least everyday, some times they'd skip class and spend all day in bed. What Mike didn't know she often revisited her past encounters or some of her dirty fantasies in her mind even while with him. When Mike wasn't available she would find relief by divining into the depravity of the internet, and her large collection of toys.

After a few years with Mike had passed, her resolve could no longer resist her urges. Once the damn of pent up sexual frustration broke she had quite a few extra martial lovers but a few had stood out and became longer term. These are the stories of those choice few.

Jamal had lived about 30 mins away from Vanessa when she lived in the city. He was in his late 20's when they first hooked up, at 6'4' he was an impressive sight compared to Vanessa. His was one of the many cocks Vanessa had fantasized about while online, and the first of one of the few she had actually gotten a chance to experience. Most of the other claimed BBC's were all show, or more correctly camera magic topping in the 7-8 in range when a ruler was involved.

Jamals was the genuine article; he was a full 10 inch black monster!

The first time they were together was a weeknight. Vanessa had got off work early at four in the afternoon. She had spent most of the day as she often did, fantasizing of big cocks. She even managed to sneak in time to view a couple of her favorite subreddits. For some reason today she was EXTRA horny, and was really looking forward to getting some dick. Mike's 5 inches certainly wasn't everything she wanted, but being attached to a man still made it better than her dildo even if it was an inch shorter.

She spent the afternoon planning the evening, she would get home, have a shower, do her make up, some dark eyeshadow, for the bedroom eyes look, some bright red lipstick (that she called "Fuck Me Red! " to have that sultry look. The from the few times Mike had taken photos (after much convincing from Vanessa) some of her favorite ones were her bright red lips wrapped around the base of his cock, or her lips just and just the head of his cock, this always looked better as you couldn't see how small he was and she could imagine a lot more cock. Her hair was the last thing she has always been a fan of big loose curls, and with her hair bright red it seemed to look even better.

She wanted to feel extra sexy and hopefully turn Mike and Herself on even more with a good wardrobe choice. She looked through the naughty box that was kept under the bed. She had decided on her black corset with the red trim that matched her hair and lips but more importantly, made her already fantastic breasts look absolutely phenomenal. A garter belt and some sheer black stockings with high heels would complete her look.

It was a look that always drove men crazy, and Mike was no exception so she could count on getting every bit of pleasure she could out of his little cock.

She looked at the clock "5:30 Mike should be home at 6, enough time to get really worked up!" She thought to herself as she bit her bright red bottom lip.

Vanessa always had the best orgams when she had edged for a while, the orgasmic relief when she finally went over and came was unparalleled. The only complication was she always needed a REAL cock when she did. After keeping herself on the edge, using dildos and fingers to get her close and stopping; over and over. She always needed a man to wrap her legs around him as he pounded her to finally lose control. This always led to her cuming in the most amazing way. Her fingers and didlos just couldn't get to her that level, always leaving her even more horny.

Needing a cock to finish wouldn't be a problem tonight. Mike would be home in a half hour, there is no way he could say no to her with how sexy she looked. Plus with how turned on she already was she wanted way more then just making herself cum. She wanted to really CUM!

To get herself really primed, she always liked to watch porn or read erotic stories. Ever since she was young, watching or reading about a woman being "USED" turned her on. She always liked watching a big cock stretching a woman to her limits. The images of a woman's mouth stretched wide around a big cock, taking it deep down her throat, her lips pressed against the base of his cock, or a woman's tight pussy stretched around round a thick cock, gripping it as her lover draws out. Even anal videos where you can even see the woman's stomach bulge out as she takes a huge cock or dildo up her once tight asshole. The more taboo the better, Cheating, Cuckolding, Being Bred, Interracial, Being tied up and brutally fucked into submission, or even more naughty things (the sayings "Hung like a Horse!"or "Doggy Style!" exist for a reason) all of this turned her on, of course Mike knew none of this and was way too vanilla to even ask. Vannesa decided Big Black Cocks or some more naughty menu items were the appetizers of the evening, Either of the subjects that could get her really fired up and provide some great imagery for her to fantasize about when she was with Mike. When she was ready for more than an appetizer, Mike's hard cock was to be the entree and a warm creampie; desert.

She admired herself as she walked past the full length mirror in the bedroom. Her dark eyeshadow, bright red lips, her huge breasts up high and on full display, the corset tight around her waist giving her more curves than a race track, the garter belts straps framing her plump waxed pussy mound, proudly sitting above the glistening top of slit, her pale thighs highlighting the contrast between the thigh-high black sheer stockings and her pale smooth skin and down to her black 4"high heels. She looked like Sex in Heels and she knew it!

She unlocked her phone and opened her NSFW Reddit Account, a post from r/bigblackcocks was right at the top of her profile page,

"Well I guess fate has decided what I am watching." She chuckled to herself, as she puts on some hard-core porn. She start playing with her self, touching her vibrtor to her clit as she plunged her dildo into her soaking wet depths. She would get right to the brink of orgasm then pause bofore she could, edging herself. She was commenting on photos, during her cool downs, to keep her aroused but not going over the edge. It was on number 6 or 7 cool down when Vanessa finally realized it was 6:30

"Where the Hell is Mike?" She asked aloud to the empty apartment.

It wasn't long for her to get her answer, as her phone went off with a message.

" Hi Sweetheart, I am stuck here at the office. We need to wrap up the project for tomorrow. The customer just dropped a bunch of last minute changes.... I am going to be working very late and won't be home until 11:30 at the earliest... They want us in here early tomorrow too. I am so sorry, go out and get yourself something for Dinner. And I will see you soon. LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!" Was the text from Mike.

"FUCK!!! " Vanessa yelled in frustration, she was way too far to get a good orgsam from her dildo and fingers and her pussy was practically on fire.

Her phone went off again, with a DM from Reddit the first message was just a Photo, of a huge black cock, with a Ruler beside it and standing a bit over the 10 inch mark.

Vanessa sighed in resignation, "God what that could do to me." she said out loud in combination of lust and frustration.

The next message caused her to bite her lip..

"Let me know if you to give it a try." is all the message from the stranger read.

"Mmmm...When, and Where?" She responded

"How about tonight at my place?" His message read.

"Don't tease me, what's the address...." Vanesss responded.

Vanesss had gotten this far before, it never went farther, the keyboard cowboys would never give an address or they were always too far away.

So the answer she got shocked her.

" 514 Park St. Unit 90." Was all it read

"Humm, that's different!" She thought.

"... How do I know your real, and your not going to murder me???" She was still not sure of what to think.

She Googled the address as she waited for an answer.

"Fuck! That's only 27 mins away!" she said out loud, her mind was racing, swapping between imagining how good that huge cock would feel, how long it would take to get there.. how much time she would have before Mike got home...

The next message made Vanessa's heart skip a beat, it was a photo of his Driver's license, JAMAL D. BROWN 514 PARK ST on a table beside it a piece of paper with his reddit name written on it, and his huge cock on resting on the table beside them.

"I promise I won't murder you, but I can't promise your tight little pussy won't suffer that fate. (338) 666 2743 txt when you get here I will let you in." Was the next message from Jamal

Vanessa looked at the photo on the Driver's license, he looked really cute even in the crappy DMV Photo.

Standing in front of the mirror looking at herself she struggled with what to do.

Could she do it, really could she? Cheat on her Mike, Fulfill her Big Black Cock fantasy? She looked at her face picturing then mascara running down her cheeks, her red lipstick smeared, could she fit that huge cock in mouth, she pouted her lips as she looked. Her eyes went down her body to her now dripping wet, smooth pussy. She was so horny her pussy lips were visibly shimmering with excitement. Could she fit that monster inside her tight pussy. She pictured her pussy stretched out and gapping as gobs of his cum dripped out her. Would it regain its previous tightness? Would she even feel Mike's cock after this? She giggled as she pictured Mike's little prick bouncing from side to side in her stretched out pussy, she giggled again.

She then got a really big smile, and grabbed her Keys and her Longest Jacket that went down to her knees.

It wasn't a long drive but it seemed like an eternity, as she wrestled with her thoughts. This was a big step, this wasn't just fantasy this was the real deal. She almost turned around 4 times but every time her soaking wet, aching pussy and the thought of Jamal's huge cock, and what it would feel like urged her on.

As she pulled up to the Condos she was taken back, this place is gorgeous, 9 stories tall and with a beautiful glass entryway with granite and marble visible from outside. A Doorman and concierge desk too. She stopped in front of the Doorman and nervously asked where guest parking was.

"Just around the side madame." he answered

Vanessa followed his instructions, and parked her car.

"Madame." She said as she checked her make-up one more time

"Maybe a little, but probably more of a cock hungry slut on the hunt for some Big Black Cock!" She bit her lip as her pussy reacted to her saying that out loud.

She pulled out her phone and went to her reddit messages to get Jamal's number.

"I am here" was all she wrote, her hands shaking a little.

"What should I save his number under?" she thought for a minute, a few ideas went through her head, all of which were quickly dismissed as too obvious if Mike was to ever look.she gave a sly smile as she typed

"Ben's Choice Chocolates."

Her heart skipped a beat when Jamal answered that he would meet her in the lobby.

"Here we go!" she said out loud. As she grabbed her purse and went inside.

The Door man held the door for her as he welcomed her into the lobby. As she entered the lobby, the elevator opened. As she was given her first look at Jamal. He was even more handsome in person, he was thinly built but muscular, well dressed in a black dress shirt, khakis, brown belt and brown square toed shoes. He smiled as he saw as he walked confidently across the foyer.

"May I take your coat?" He offered, like a true gentleman, his voice was deep and smooth. Vanessa blushed,and bit her lip as the thought of dropping her jacket passed quickly through her mind.

She leaned in close to him.

"I better keep it on for now, what's underneath is for just you." She said quietly with a sly grin. As she inhaled she could smell his cologne, it was intoxicating, the perfect blend of subtle and irresistible. Jamal was caught caught off guard by the gorgeous redhead's comment, his eyes left her beautiful face, scanning down, her chest covered just covered by the top of her coat, the curve of her waist and hips showing their obvious curves even through the coat was down to her knees and her stocking and heels down below that. His mind raced with possibilities each more sexy then the last.

He pushed the elevator button and watched as her hips swayed seductively as she walked into the elevator. He pushed the 9th floor button. As the door closed, Jamal turned and looked at Vanessa.

"What a magnificent sight you are!" He said as the elevator raced to the top floor, he offered the lady his arm as he tapped the pad on the door with his watch, and the door opened into the foyer of his Penthouse Condo.

Vanessa's expression gave her away, it was beautiful, marble and dark hardwood floor, Granite counter tops in the and stainless steel appliances in the Kitchen, a living room with black leather couches and floor to ceiling windows overlooking the city. She was stunned.

Jamal escorted Vanessa to the kitchen.

"Would you like Red or White?" He asked

Vannesa seemed puzzled

"Wine?" Jamal asked again holding a pair of wine glasses, his question snapped Vanessa back,

"White Please?" Vanessa said sheepishly, feeling slightly embarrassed about how she had reacted to Jamals home.

"A Monterey Riesling should be perfect. I figured you would like to calm your nerves a bit." he said as he poured and offered her a glass.

He stepped closer to her, placing one hand on the small of her back. With his other he slid his fingers down her cheek, and lifted her face up to meet his gaze.

Vanessa shivered at his touch; her heart was racing almost as fast as her mind.

"I read your profile and you're even more gorgeous than I imagined!" He leaned in close to her, his mouth just an inch away from hers. She shut her eyes and waited.

"You haven't done this before have you?"

She opened her eyes and looked at this sexy man in front of her.

"Haven't done what before?" She asked in an almost definite tone.

"Been with a Black Man, let alone cheated your Boyfriend to do it." He said softly to her.

She looked down and softly shook her head no.

"Perfect!" he said as his lips softly touched hers, it was only a brief kiss but in that moment, Vanessa's inhibitions vanished.

He softly broke their kiss.

"I have been very successful."He said he gestured to his apartment

"But there is still something I don't have, that I want more than anything. There is something untangle about having another man's woman submit to me, to be claimed by me, to be made into my personal playground that appeals to me more than anything. To take a good girl, a faithful girl and turn her into a slave for my Big Black Cock, that's what I want to experience that. It is amazing to watch a woman's eyes widen as she sees my cock for the first time, to get her so turned on she begs me to take her. It gives me more pleasure than all the money in the world. But what I really want is to watch her struggle with her emotions, to abandon societal expectations and giving herself over to her lust.``

Vanessa was enthralled, she wanted all of it, but could she actually do it, she was practically dripping wet with anticipation, but her mind still kept running. Her thoughts bounced back and forth as Jamals words passed over her. She pictured Mike looking frazzled at the office, then, to the photo of Jamal's huge cock, back to Mike at home sitting across the table from her enjoying dinner, then she pictured herself with Jamal pounding her doggystyle while she moans in pleasure, back to Mike beside her in their bed, then to her begging Jamal to Cum inside her and him claiming her pussy!!

Vanessa swallowed the rest of her wine. She walked towards Jamal. She hadn't decided how far she would go, but she was following the scorching fire between her legs, and she knew that Jamals hose could put it out. She looked up at him with lust in her eyes.

" Would you like to see what's under my coat?" Her voice sounded meeker than she intended.

Jamal stepped closer to her, undoing the belt of her jacket and slowly opening her zipper. He stopped half way down.

"Are you sure you want to show me? " Jamal said playfully

Vanessa nodded softly, as she slowly unzipped her jacket, looking into eyes as they widened as she slowly revealed what she was wearing. She watched as a huge grin came across his face.

" My God!" was all he could say but the bulge now very apparent in pants was saying more than his words ever could.

Vanessa felt extremely sexy. This handsome man was hard, she pictured her bright red lips at the tip of his caressing the tip of his enormous cock, but unlike the photos Mike had taken, she pictured his entire length in front of her. Her pussy reacted too, she was wetter than she ever had been.

She looked at him seductively, as she grabbed his belt, and lowered herself down to her knees. Still holding his belt, Vanessa looked away from Jamal and the enormous bulge dominating the front of his slacks.Her mind flashed to Mike down on knee in front of her with a ring box in his hand, she looked at her left had now resting on Jamals thigh her engagement ring sparkling on her finger.

Could she really do this?

Jamal watching this, seeing her doubts, turned him on even more, the reality that he was about to corrupt this proper young woman into his slut made him so hard. He decided the time to take things into his hands was now. As Vanessa was deep in contemplation staring at the engagement ring, Jamal gently took a hold of Vanessa's wrist. Vanessa snapped back looking up at Jamal and inhaled sharply. He could see the hesitation in her eyes. He slowly brought her hand down to the tight bulge in the front of his pants. Placing her hand directly over the now painfully tight fabric that his cock was straining against.

12