Vanessa's Adventures: Jamal Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her palm she felt the warmth of his huge cock through the fabric of the strained slacks. She bit her lip as she moved her hand up the impressive length. Watching as her ring sparkled as she slowly rubbed her hands back and forth. She couldn't help but picture how the white gold and shimmering diamond would look next to the dark skin of Jamal's Cock. She watched as her hands slowly worked up to his belt, seemingly to move on their own, they slowly undid his belt and button then unzipped his fly. She slid her hands up over his tight stomach, then down catching her thumbs on his pants and the waistband of his underwear. She breathed in sharply, and bit her lip as she tugged both this underwear and his slacks.

Vanessa paused just before Jamal's Cock was about to spring free, her thoughts went to Mike's 5 inches, and how many times she had wished for more, more in her mouth and maybe even down her throat, more in her pussy, to actually fill her. She smiled a devilish grin as she pulled them down the last inch.

Jamal watched as Vanessa had paused. His concerns over her conviction were gone when he saw the grin grow across her freckled face. He knew she was now his to take. His enormous cock sprang forward swaying back and forth alluding to impressive mass. Vanessa's eyes widened as she watched it in aww, it looked big in the photos, and 10 inches sounds like a big number but seeing it in real life, she was practically stunned.

Vanessa bit her and started breathing heavily as her mind raced. Could she even fit this monster in her mouth let alone her pussy? She loved to take a man's cock deep in when she was giving head, would she ever be able to deep throat all of that? Could her pussy take half of him, let alone all of him? What would happen if she couldn't, would it hurt?

Jamal smiled as she stared at his cock. He had seen the look of shock before. Most girls were big talkers before they got his massive manhood in front of them, only to cower in fear when presented with the real thing. He saw a different look on Vanessa's face, it was a mix of astonishment and pure lust.

"Go ahead and touch it. It's real and you're not dreaming, I promise." Jamal quipped, grinning broadly. His words snapped Vanessa out of her awe inspired, lust filled, catatonic state. She looked up at him smiling like a kid on Christmas morning. She slowly slid her left hand up and touched the side of the massive cock that was now infront of her face. Jamal's skin was smooth, and taunt around his cock.

Vanessa admired the contrast of colours. The brilliant white stone on shiny white gold of the engagement ring Mike had picked out, against the soft peach of her hand, only emphasized the contrast between her and Jamal's dark tree trunk of a cock that was now sliding against. She ran her fingers up and down tracing every vein and ridge and valley, slowly running her fingers down his length and around the head. She traced up over the head to the tip then back down. Her hand moved of its own accord, she was entranced by what was infront of her. Slowly moving up and down as bit her lip as she ran her finger over the head of his cock the pre cum glistening on her finger.

Jamals words snapped her back to the moment.

" Do you want to taste it?" He asked Vanessa could only shake her head yes.

"Go ahead then."

Vanessa ran her finger over his head again and placed it in her mouth, eyes closed as she rolled her tongue over her finger.

"Mmmm yummy, can I have some more?" She asked

"Don't you want to try it right from the source?" Jamal asked slyly.

" Mmm Yes please!" Vanessa shook her head Yes enthusiastically

"How do you want to get it out of the source? Jamal said, smiling broadly.

"With my mouth." Vanessa said smiling cutely

"How would you do that with your mouth?" Jamal asked, enjoying the back and forth.

"By sucking it out of your cock." Vanessa said in a lusty voice.

"What kind of cock is it?" Slyly said Jamal

"Mmmm, a delicious looking BIG BLACK COCK!" Vanessa moaned, as she bit her lip and continued stroking it harder now, as her assoual grew.

Vanessa couldn't take any more and broke.

"Please let me suck your BIG BLACK COCK! It is so much bigger than any other I have ever seen, way bigger than my fiancée's! I want it more than anything! Please,please please!" Vanessa begged.

She looked up longly at Jamal waiting for him to give her permission.

Jamal smiled broadly, she was his now, and it was time to claim his prize.

"You can Suck my cock, like the Black Cock Whore you are!"

Vanessa wasted no time taking Jamal's Beautiful cock into her mouth, it's girth was A LOT more then she was used to but still comfortably managed. As she ran her tongue over the head of his cock, slowly working her red stained lips over it as she drew it out till just the tip was in her mouth. Before taking him into her waiting mouth again.

Jamal groaned as Vanessa worked her magic, she was talented with her mouth and knew how to please a man. He was loving every minute of this. An almost constant line of utterances of

"God you're good!""You're Amazing!", "Don't stop!" interrupted by drawn out "Fuucckk!" and "Shiiiiiit!" was all he was able to get out, as her mouth worked his cock.

Hearing Jamal's groans and affirmations was all the motivation Vanessa needed, as she continued to envelope his enormous Black Cock. She grew bolder as she started to take him deeper into her mouth. She could take Mike's Cock all the way without any problems whatsoever, but his was only 5 inches and Jamal's 10 inch monster was going to be a real challenge.

As half of Jamal's Big Black Cock disappeared past Vanessa's bright red lips, she took a breath through her nose as she slid her mouth farther down. She wanted all of him; she wanted to feel every inch of Jamal's Beautiful cock in her. As 5 1/2 inches turned into 6 1/2 she could feel her gag reflex beginning to kick in.

She fought her body's reactions and pushed herself further. Her bright blue eyes began to water, the tip of Jamal's Cock was at the back of her throat, her tears began streaming out of her eyes making her mascara run down her cheeks.

It was at this point she didn't know what to do, her body was desperate to have Jamal's Cock out her mouth and her gag reflex was screaming at her to pull back. Her mouth was full of saliva, one more try she thought as forced herself forward and swallowed as she passed 7 inches. The tip of Jamal's huge cock went into her throat but she had to stop before the head made it in.

Jamal moaned as he felt Vanessa's throat muscles working around the tip of his cock,

"FUUUCCCKKK that feels amazing!" he said as she pulled herself back up to replenish her much needed air.

"I never had anyone take me that far down before, girl you're out of this world!"

Vannessa was smiling as she caught her breath while wiping the tears and mascara from her cheeks,

"Mmhm, out of this world and straight out a porno." Vanessa said laughing

"Yeah and my teenage wet dreams!" Jamal laughed.

Vanessa feeling better after catching her breath and feeling emboldened by Jamal's comments she decided toratchet things up.

"Well why don't you give your Dream Girl something to get Wet about and bring that gorgeous cock back and put it back in my mouth where it belongs!"

Jamal didn't need to be asked twice, having this little slut was wanting his cock and he was going to deny her. Vanessa let herself go and started sucking Jamal's cock like it was the last she would ever see. Her hands worked his shaft when it wasn't as deep as she could take it into her throat, her spit providing excellent lubricant for her hands.

It wasn't too long before Jamal could feel his cum boiling in his balls, he groaned as he got closer,

"You're gonna make me, cum! Where do you want it"? He asked through gritted teeth, and pursed lips. Vanessa didn't need words to make her preferences known, her hands slipped up to Jamal's toned thighs and she took his cock as deep as she could his head passing into her throat, taking 8 inches of his Big Black Cock into her mouth, when she couldn't take anymore she reached up and fondled Jamal's cum filled balls.

"FUUUCCCKKK!!" Jamal bellowed as his Big Black Cock erupted with cum deep into Vanessa's throat. Vanessa on instinct, began to swallow. Not that it was needed as Jamals cum was being shot straight down her esophagus. The feeling of Vanessa swallowing around the tip of his cock, as he came was unparalleled, rope after rope, of thick cum was sent down her throat. After the 7th or 8th rope was sent down her throat, Vanessa tightened her lips and his cock and pressed her tongue to the bottom of his cock as she with drew him, forcing every drop of his cum into her waiting mouth.

She held the head of his cock in her mouth, as she swirled the last drops of his cum around on her tongue. She savored the taste as his cock in left her mouth. Vanessa feeling extra slutty smiled then stuck her cum covered tongue out at Jamal displaying her prize before swallowing the rest of his cum.

"Mmmm that was delicious!" Vanessa said, smiling from ear to ear.

A devilish grin spread over Jamal's face as he helped Vanessa to her feet.

"I am not done with you yet, not by a long shot!'' Jamal said smiling

12