All Comments on 'Vanessa's Adventures: Jamal Pt. 01'

by Liftlock87

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nothing special here. Just another story about a cheap slut with a nasty cunt.

Gross.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Jamal out the jail, and in another new author’s first piece of ir shit for LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

a good start

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks but non thanks, stop writing hère , its really Bad and unnecessary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Again racist shit downplaying white males. Why are anti white racists so stupid. 0*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Again racist shit downplaying white males. Why are anti white racists so stupid. 0*

RePhilRePhilabout 2 years ago

Did not enjoy this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeap the Fan is on and the crap is flying low. Raining humongous black cocks, gusty cave-cunts and frosty clitty-cucks. No need for umbrellas, just keep the vomit bucket close. Yet another baboon running erect and throwing drivel around.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That Jamal is one busy motherfucker, he has to be near dead by now. Maybe the next idiot to write a white slut story will have Andre or Marcus kick in and help. I'm not sure a dolt like you would call this an IR story, it's nothing more than cliche and racial trope from beginning to end. You hinted you may write more, a word of advice. DON'T,

You suck at it. 1/5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More racist bullshit. Tell your friends and family about being a black cock lover. Im sure they will approve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5'4 with 42DD at a young age, how did she not fall over? Was she equally fat to off set that center of gravity?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh god this is hot. I've been infatuated with black guys lately. My husband has been bringing home interracial porn and has been asking me what I thought about black men. I had never given it much thought before, but the more and more I watched those sexy men in the videos, the more it turned me on thinking about what it might be like. My husband wants me to set up a Tinder account, but I'm not too sure if I could. But after reading this, who knows?

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Yes, some whores marry too! Good thing they fuck with strangers without worrying about protection! That leaves the possibility of them contracting HIV (mostly when they fuck a Jamal) and dying a slow and agonizing death. It's just a shame that the authors of these stories get off scot-free! 1*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

has potential post more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Get ready for all the slugs on here to show their true colors by bitching because the story has a black cock in it. They are probably just jealous they can't have it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ah yes...another white woman drooling over BBC. I LOVE IT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This should be interracial. Please send your follow up there. Yes she's cheating, but that's not what the story's about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There are only about 10,000 stories here featuring "Jamal" one of the overused IR names. Secondly, you change from Mark to Mike within the first few paragraphs. Did you even bother to proofread?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More racist bullshit and lies about BBC that doesn't actually exist. Gutter skank finds a way to use skin tone as an excuse for being a total whore. Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author. Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Her poor husband will find out about his bbc skanky slut and his heart will break and hopefully so will Vanessa’s back and Jamal’s neck when mike gets ahold of them ! They both deserve to be paraplegic and quadriplegic !

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Vanessa's adventures= ridiculous idiocy with a huge scoop of racism thrown in, written by a mentally lacking small dicked gay man afraid to face hos own reality.

Oh and its just another trash cuck writer trying out a new name. Like most.

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

Who want to know about a whore? What would be the interest about that? No need to keep this not interesting story! 1*

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Anonymous, why would the author want to block comments? The poor, self hating creatures who write this muck want their post “rubbished”. Why else would they post a story about the magical Jamal?

icemn67icemn67about 2 years ago

great beginning, please continue the next chapter.

Southernstee1031Southernstee1031about 2 years ago

Please ignore these haters and continue to write more of this story!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous