Vanessa's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa thought, "'Baby' again. I guess I AM the 'baby' here, but I like when she says it." She pulled Karen's shoes off without unlacing them. Karen wore white athletic socks. Vanessa took them off and tickled Karen's feet. Karen wiggled. "Stop, baby. You've got better things to do." Vanessa smiled, arched her left eyebrow, and licked her lips.

Karen watched the lust again smoldering in the blonde's eyes. "Pull the hem on the legs," meaning her pants. As Vanessa did so, Karen slid the waistline down over her slender buttocks. Her panties were plain white. She pulled them down to her knees and Vanessa got them over her ankles and off.

Karen lay there naked watching Vanessa watch her. "My body's not juicy like yours, I know."

Vanessa shook her head. "You're still beautiful." She ran her finger down the line between Karen's abdominal muscles. "I like the way your muscles show. It's hot. And your hip bones are sexy. Why is there no hair down there?"

Karen answered, "I shave it off. Pussy licking is better when there's no hair in the way. And some women have pretty pussies, though a lot don't. A woman shouldn't hide any part of her body that's attractive. What do you think?" She spread her legs to give Vanessa a better view.

Vanessa had never seen a bare cunt. "I think you're pretty down there. Are you disappointed that I have hair?"

Karen shook her head. "No. If you want to keep yourself covered you can. But if you'd like yours to look like mine, I'll help. Tomorrow, okay?"

Vanessa nodded and trailed her eyes back up Karen's body. She admired the slender woman's small breasts. "You have long nipples. Are they sensitive?"

In a hoarse voice, Karen said, "Try 'em and see, baby."

Vanessa stroked Karen's breasts and grazed her nipples, just as Karen had done hers. She watched the slender brunette close her eyes and smile. When Vanessa rolled her nipples, Karen sighed in pleasure and murmured, "That's good, baby. Do whatever you want."

With a voice again grown heavy with lust, Vanessa said, "I wanna make you come, just like you did for me."

Her eyes still closed, Karen said, "Just do what I did. Do you remember?"

For an answer, Vanessa lowered her face between Karen's legs, opened her nether lips with her fingers, licked her slit up to her clit, and swirled her tongue around it. Karen put her hand on top of Vanessa's head, rocked her hips. "That's it. Umm, you learn quick. A few moments of that will get me off for sure."

Vanessa discovered that she liked Karen's taste and smell. It aroused her, as did the thought that she was bringing her friend the same pleasure she had just enjoyed. As she rubbed her tongue firmly against Karen's bud she thought, "I guess we're lovers now," and the thought pleased her, excited her. She sucked on Karen's bud and rolled her nipples, causing the slender brunette to stiffen her body and then shudder. A loud moan escaped her lips as she trembled.

When her spasm of pleasure passed, Karen pulled gently on her friend's head. "Come up here."

Vanessa slid up the bed and Karen kissed her first and then licked her own juices off the blonde's face. She muttered, "I've never had a first-timer do so well."

Vanessa sat up and smiled. "I guess that means we're into each other."

Karen stroked the blonde's cheek and nodded. "Baby, this is only the beginning."

They fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

***

Vanessa grew quiet and I let the silence hang in the air. After a few moments, she said, "Those were good days, in the dorm with Karen."

I nodded. "Sounds like it. I think that's a good place to stop for now. Do you agree?"

Vanessa nodded. "Yes, but now I'm horny and Aaron is out of town."

Back to the seduction games? Did she want me to probe about the woman she was currently having an affair with? Or, perhaps, she was just being honest. I had to admit to myself that listening to her story had aroused me. But I knew I couldn't be drawn back into that kind of dynamic.

I attempted to deflect. "Does he travel a lot?"

She nodded. "Yes. He's opening up a new store in Atlanta and he only comes home on the weekends."

"When did that start?"

"It's always been that way. Only not every week, just when he's setting up a new store. This is the third time since we've been together."

"How long does it take to get a new store opened?"

She shrugged. "At least two months, sometimes longer. He usually gets a local agent to spot potential locations, then he does a demographic study, picks the best probable sites, then he travels to examine them. He knows which one he'll likely pick before he goes, but he needs to make sure. It's a major decision. And he usually has the person who's gonna manage the place chosen before he picks the location, but he insists on interviewing candidates for the rest of the important staff positions himself. And there's the construction, though he's good about getting a place he can renovate instead of building from the ground up."

"What does he sell?"

Vanessa said, "Oh, I thought you'd recognize the name. 'Wilson's Electronics'."

"Oh, now I do recognize the name, but there's not one here in Forrestburg."

Vanessa snorted. "Too many farmers. And the students who can afford a computer or a stereo or TV usually already have them and bring them from home. No, Aaron concentrates on the larger cities, like New Orleans, Mobile, Memphis and others, but he likes living in Beauchamp. He really loves his boat. When he's not opening stores, we're on the water."

I nodded as I stood. "I see. Well, you'll soon be telling me a lot more and I'm anxious to hear it."

I managed to watch her put her sexy shoes on her dainty feet without her noticing. I walked her to the door. "This was a very good session. If we keep at it like this, I'm sure you'll feel better soon."

She said, "Thanks Sue," and left.

As soon as I heard her close the outer door, I started dialing. There were three women and two men with whom I could have casual sex and listening to Vanessa had me worked up to the point where I needed relief. I tried my favorite first and got lucky. Linda was glad I called and invited me over right away. It was a very good night, for both of us. Afterwards, as I lay there in Linda's arms, I wondered if Vanessa had done the same thing.

Session 04

Bill nodded. "Very interesting. No wonder she's worried about losing him. Aaron Wilson isn't one of the richest men in America, yet, but he's certainly on his way. From her description he seems like an outstanding catch for any woman. It'll be interesting to learn how she came to be with him."

I said, "Yes, I agree. But if he is such an 'outstanding catch,' why is she seeking outside action?"

Bill burst out laughing. "Oh my God! 'Outside action?' What the hell have you been reading? Or watching? Or with whom have you been talking? That's hilarious jargon coming from you."

I laughed, too. "But apt, don't you think?"

Having gotten control of himself, he sucked in a lot of air. "Yes, quite apt. Damn, you're getting me caught up in her story. It's like watching a sexy movie or some late night European television show. Not to make light of your patient's condition, of course."

I nodded. "Yes, every once in a while, a patient comes along that's so interesting even we psychiatrists have to pull the sticks out of our asses and just relax and be human." I sighed. "I have high hopes for her. I think it may be time to put her on a mood stabilizer."

Bill agreed. "Long past time for that. I'd have had her on one after she all but pulled you down onto the couch and had her way with you."

I flashed him a wicked smile. "Do you think you would have succumbed to her charms?"

He gave me a blank stare for a few moments. "Maybe not hers, but there are some I could name that I wouldn't have been able to resist."

I lowered my eyes. Bill was such a good friend and I felt so relaxed in his presence that I often forgot he still felt a lot of sexual tension towards me. "Bill, I can only say 'I'm sorry' so many times. I simply could not have given you what you needed from me. Is being my therapist too hard on you?"

He gave me that famous grin of his, the one I call 'fuck the devil and all who sail with him.' "Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker."

I countered. "'Was aus Liebe getan wird, geschieht immer jenseits von Gut und Böse.' I like to read Nietzsche, too. You're one of my treasures, Bill. I'm sorry I can't be one of your loves."

His eyes softened and he rose from his chair. "I'll see you next week."

***

Vanessa arrived at our appointment dressed casually and smiling sweetly. "Hello, Sue."

I motioned toward the couch. "Good to see you. Are you ready to continue?"

She nodded and headed for the couch. I stationed myself facing her instead of my usual place, partly because she did a lot of sitting up and turning when she spoke to me, and partly because I wanted to monitor her reactions and behavior more closely.

When she was settled, I began. "Please continue telling me about your relationship with Karen."

"What do you want to know?"

"Whatever was meaningful to you? Your impressions, your expectations, your joys, your sorrows, your disappointments. When did the relationship end? What caused it to end? How did you feel about that?" I shrugged. "Just talk to me."

The pretty All American Girl smiled and held her gaze steady on mine. For the time-being, at least, she suppressed the sexpot and I could rely on her to tell the truth.

"Well, I knew that Karen had a job but she never talked about it much."

"Then how did you know she had one?"

Vanessa shrugged. "She always had money, more than me anyway, and she either didn't have parents or they didn't get along. She never called anybody and she always stayed on campus for the weekend."

"Maybe she was a 'trust fund' kid?"

Vanessa shook her head. "Dressed in t-shirts and blue jeans? Nah, no way. She was pretty enough, mind you, but she didn't have the clothes, the makeup, the car, the friends. No sign of having come from wealth. And she didn't seem to have THAT much money, just more than if she worked part-time checking groceries or some such."

"Did you ever ask her?"

Vanessa nodded. "I'm getting to that," and flashed me a mischievous grin, "if you'll let me."

My God, even when she wasn't trying she radiated sex appeal. Whether dressed in a tight skirt, garter belt, and high heels or khaki shorts and flats, whether pouting with those full and luscious lips or flashing those dazzling white teeth, whether her warm tawny eyes smoldered with lust or twinkled with amusement, she apparently couldn't help but be sexy, sexy, sexy. And it wasn't just her perfect breasts or her long shapely legs or her mouthwatering derriere or her natural blonde hair or the sensuous way she moved or all of them combined. Something in her nature, her carnal need coupled to her sense of fun, both operating simultaneously and on a subliminal level and therefore part of her very being and therefore TRUE, no matter if her words were false at any particular moment.

All these thoughts sped through my mind in an instant, but I held firmly to my purpose. I wouldn't succumb to her charms, overwhelming though they may be. I couldn't. Christ, could Bill be right? Was I in love with her? Did I have obsessive thoughts about her? Frequently? Were my pulse and respiration elevated? Were my panties damp with arousal? Did I masturbate while fantasizing about her? Yes. God help me, but the answer to all these questions was "Yes."

I told myself, "But you are strong-willed. You've shown that your entire life. You've made sacrifices before and you can make them now. It's required that you do so. You have to flush your feelings with the ice water of professionalism. You can't even use the excuse that it's for Vanessa's good because that only feeds into your obsessive ideations. You don't have to save her because you can't. No psychiatrist can save a patient. More so than any other field of medicine, you can only help a patient save herself. And doing that requires strict neutrality. Get a grip Sue. Your future is at stake."

Vanessa frowned. "Sue, are you alright?"

I snapped back out of my musing. "I'm sorry. Do you mind if I visit the lady's room? I know it's unprofessional," I shrugged, "but I need to."

"Sure. You mind if I have a cigarette?"

I was already up and halfway to the door. "Ok. I'll be right back."

"Take your time."

When I got into the lady's room, I checked to make sure that the stalls were empty. Then I stared at myself in the mirror. I wanted to go into a stall and use my fingers on myself while I dreamed of Vanessa and I doing things to each other's body. I summoned my considerable willpower and clamped down on those thoughts, attempting to crush the life out of them. I didn't dare go into a stall to regain control of my emotions. I feared the temptation would be too great. But the risk was also great of someone entering the room while I stared into the mirror and my shoulders heaved with my effort.

One of the ancients wrote, "Fortuna opens her legs for you one day and shits in your soup the next." That day the strumpet of heaven smiled on me. No one entered before I had regained full control of myself. I made a decision. I would have as much sex as I could with my list of casual partners. And, if that didn't work, I would expand the list. Sexual satiety from a variety of companions should provide insulation from obsessing over any particular person.

My watch told me I had been in the rest room for a full ten minutes. Enough time to have 'taken care of business' but not so much as to raise an alarm. I reentered my office and found Vanessa sitting in a side chair by my desk, crossed legs, barefoot, and dangling a cigarette from her fingers. I had a clue that my mental efforts had succeeded when a glance at her dainty feet failed to trigger a desire to suck on her well-kept toes.

I gave her an embarrassed smile. "Don't worry. I'll make up the time. I don't have anybody scheduled after you today."

I didn't tell her that I had fallen into the habit of making her my last patient on Wednesdays. Not a conscious decision. Did I want to leave open the possibility of casting inhibitions aside and making love with her right there on my couch? Was it because I knew that Linda, my current favorite, was a teacher and would be available to relieve my arousal in the late afternoon? Was it because I wanted to be able to give Vanessa a double session, like I had done twice before, if the need arose? "It doesn't matter," I told myself. "I have a plan now, and I'm going to stick to it.

Vanessa said, "You're only human, Sue. We all have to go to the bathroom. Don't worry about it."

"So, you're ready to proceed?"

"I think so, but I don't remember where we were."

I consulted my pad. "You were telling me about Karen's job."

Vanessa crushed out her cigarette. "I'm gonna need the couch for that. I like you to sit facing me. It makes it easier for me to talk to you."

As I got up to follow her I said, "Sure. With most of my patients it's just the opposite. But I don't mind. I'll do whatever makes you most comfortable."

She lay down. "Thanks. Well, I remember the exact circumstances of my asking Karen about her job. We ate out a lot, which I couldn't afford, but she always said it was her treat and, besides, the starchy food in the cafeteria was bad for the waistline. I remember teasing her about accusing me of being fat. But she raked her eyes down my body and back up and said, 'Juicy and curvy ain't fat, baby.' That made my panties so damp I almost suggested we eat each other instead. But I was really hungry, so we went to our favorite 'soup and salad' place.

"I asked her how she could afford to eat out so much and pay for me to boot. She shrugged and said she had a good job. I asked what she did. Now, you gotta remember, she and I had been lovers for about six weeks. We first made love just before mid-term exams and it was already past Thanksgiving. She said something like, 'Maybe it's about time I told you about it. But you've gotta promise not to be jealous or judgmental.'

"That really aroused my curiosity. I said, 'Don't tell me you're a stripper.' She looked a little offended, or maybe she was playing, I didn't know, but she didn't smile when she answered."

***

I think it would be more interesting now to switch to 'observer mode' here.

***

Karen asked, "Why not? Do you think men wouldn't find my body attractive?"

Vanessa reached across the table and laid her hand over Karen's. "Not at all." Then remembering where they sat, she lowered her voice to a whisper. "You know I think your body is amazing, especially those sexy hip bones and your long nipples." Vanessa smiled. "You're plenty desirable and attractive."

Still solemn, Karen said, "So, I have your promise? No judgment and no jealousy?"

Vanessa removed her hand. "If it's a juicy story, maybe we should go back to the dorm."

Karen nodded. "Agreed."

Most of the places they went were within a mile of the campus, so they always walked. Karen was dressed as usual and Vanessa wore a halter top sundress, thin French-cut panties, and cork-bottomed high-heel sandals. Karen had bought the outfit, telling her they made her look even sexier than normal.

When they got inside their room, Karen threw an arm around Vanessa's waist, pulled her close, and kissed her while squeezing her butt. Over the past weeks, she'd discovered how well her blonde lover responded to having her ass fondled during a deep wet kiss.

The thin dress and panties did nothing to impede the smell of the voluptuous girl's arousal from drifting up to Karen's nostrils. She pushed her friend down on the bed, reached up under the dress, and pulled the panties down. Vanessa watched Karen hold the panties up to her face, close her eyes, and inhale. The slender girl smiled and murmured, "You smell as delicious as you look." Knowing what those words would do, she opened her eyes and gave the juicy blonde a hungry stare. "Tell me what you need, baby."

Vanessa's expression, feral and helpless, together with her uncontrollably rocking hips, conveyed her need. But that wasn't enough for Karen. "Say it, baby. What do you need?"

Vanessa whimpered. "Please kiss my pussy. I NEED you to kiss my pussy."

Karen pulled the blonde's skirt up to her waist, knelt, and stared at her lover's cunt. The thick kinky blond hair was long gone. By the third time they had made love, Vanessa had agreed to let Karen shave it off. Now, the slender girl admired the lovely pink folds of her friend's tight nether lips.

Gently, she pulled them apart and saw them glistening with delicious female nectar. She licked up, down, across, sucking each lip into her mouth, tickling them with her tongue. "Ummm. You're delicious. Nothing tastes better than you, baby."

Vanessa panted and murmured, "Please. Please. Oh, that's so good." She ran her fingers through Karen's short hair.

Karen ran her tongue up Vanessa's slit to her clit and swirled her tongue around the delicate bud. Vanessa gasped. Karen sucked it into her mouth and rubbed it with her stiff tongue. Vanessa cried out, her body stiffened. As the days had passed and their relationship blossomed, Vanessa found arousal and its ultimate consequence easier to achieve. Within scant moments, her body shook as her orgasm radiated out from her clit.

While her lover continued to tremble, Karen slid up the bed, unfastened the halter, exposed those lovely breasts, and kissed her nipples. Then she inserted two fingers and rubbed the curvy girl's clit with her thumb. Vanessa never stopped quivering. Within moments, a second orgasm shook her. As she lay there quaking, animal grunts escaped her throat and her toes and fingers splayed.