Vanessa's Mistake Pt. 02: Fin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karma's a Bitch

Jackson's wife, Mary met Lucas for lunch two days before Vanessa was served. My face was still messed up and I was still wearing an eye patch. I told her that her husband's goons had done this to me and that everything would be clear after I told her the whole story. Then I showed her the pregnancy report and a copy of the divorce papers.

"You named my husband as the father in your divorce."

"It pains me to say it, but yes. He had me sign papers preventing me from telling you what happened between your faithful husband and my cheating wife. But now that there will be a trial, I'll tell you the whole story."

After hearing the story, Mary wept and sat stunned as she realized how this selfish couple had caused so much suffering.

"If you can prove that he's the father of this child, I'll cut off his balls and put him out on the street. Lucas, do you have a good lawyer, I want the best one for my divorce."

"Yes, mine is known for harsh vendettas, which I believe stemmed from his own divorce a few years ago. I'll arrange a joint meeting to discuss our options."

"Lucas, I told you those two couldn't be trusted. I'm going to kill that asshole," Mary said with a fury Lucas had never seen before.

"Mary, I know how you feel. Somewhere inside me, I still love Vanessa. We've been happy for the last twenty years, and then it's over after one weekend. My mind can't quite process it all yet, and I'm in a living hell. I can't for the life of me understand how the person you love can intentionally destroy you and expect you to accept their actions. I don't know what to do Mary, but now that she's pregnant with her lover's baby, I can't imagine ever being with her again. My love is slowly turning into hate, day by day."

The blood test had indeed proven that Jackson was the father. Now Jackson at 50 and Vanessa at 40 would have to raise a child. At the PTA meetings, they will certainly be the oldest parents. Everyone will assume that they are grandparents. Screw them both!

Lucas would now be able to enforce the prenuptial agreement, which would give him the house and all related property, as well as control over all finances. As described, Vanessa would receive what she had entered the marriage with, namely her car and $12,000. She would now need a job to take care of her child and pay the bills. Vanessa would soon realize how good she had it before her big mistake and wish she could take it all back. Being a single mother, living in a run-down apartment building, paying for childcare, and having no free time at 40 was something she had certainly never considered.

Her life would soon revolve around diapers, breastfeeding and raising a child. After learning what she had done to her husband, her family and friends wanted nothing to do with her.

It turned out that I would not need revenge on Vanessa, because she had burned herself. Her weekend of fun had cost her a wonderful marriage, the love of her children, the hatred of her family and friends, and her beautiful home and lifestyle. And now she had to raise her lover's child alone, at 40 years old. She wanted her life back, but she had to learn the hard way that choices have consequences.

The Meeting

Vanessa had still not had a face-to-face meeting with Lucas since that weekend. She finally agreed to sign the divorce papers if he would meet with her one last time. They arranged to meet at a quiet café the following Friday.

By now, Vanessa was back at work but took Friday off to meet Lucas. She knew her marriage was over, but needed to let Lucas understand what happened and somehow make him know that she always loved him and that he did not deserve what had happened.

Seeing her carry another man's baby inside her as she approached the table rekindled all the hatred and anger, he had been able to suppress for the past month flared up again. It all came racing back full force, and he knew that meeting Vanessa had been a mistake.

After two drinks, he was able to calm down and listen to Vanessa explain her side of the story and what Jackson had told her. She said she had never done anything without his permission, and was sorry it had turned out that way.

Obviously, she never knew how Jackson had played her until that meeting. For the next ten minutes he told her everything. Lucas was stunned to see that she had no clue to the depth of his deceit. He almost felt sorry for her, but that quickly passed when he thought back to that weekend.

"Vanessa, you need to know the full story and what happened. Your boyfriend drugged me, kept me captive, told me he was going to make you his wife. He then said he was going to tell you I was okay with your fantasy weekend - knowing that I was drugged and couldn't move to stop him. I was a prisoner, and told that I was going to become a cuckold and would not be able to stop him. He told me to accept his money as payment for lending you to him. He was treating you like a transaction, making you his whore. You really picked a great guy, Vanessa."

She sat there in shock, not knowing that Jackson had lied to her and made her believe that her husband was okay with her hall pass. For the first time since that weekend, she knew the truth and it rocked her back in her chair.

This was the first time Lucas had seen his soon-to-be ex-wife lose control. After hearing his full recount of the weekend, she screamed and threw her glass on the floor, cursing Jackson and herself for being so stupid. The few people in the café turned to see if I had hurt her, and soon realized it was an upset woman throwing a tantrum. A few minutes later she calmed down and just started sobbing.

"Lucas, I can't believe I screwed up so badly. You're the only man I've ever loved, and that predator convinced me that you agreed to a one-time free pass, and I allowed myself to believe it. There was no love between us, it was just sexual tension from 7 years of flirting. Hell, he was a terrible lover and didn't give a damn about me. He just wanted to satisfy himself and I acted like a stupid high school girl and allowed him to use me. I'm so ashamed of myself and now I'm carrying his child. The asshole won't even take responsibility and told me I was on my own because he'd have no money after paying for his own divorce. He told me to abort the baby and move on."

I listened and felt sorry for the woman I once loved and cared for. Unfortunately, her mistake was too great for me to undo and forgive. She had made some bad choices and would have to live with them for the rest of her life.

Suddenly, I saw her expression turn to stone. It was as if someone had flipped a switch and she became a different person. She looked at me, touched my hand and simply said, "I'll always love you, Lucas. I'm sorry for my mistake and I know you can never forgive me." She stood up and left me sitting there wondering if she just had a nervous breakdown.

Vanessa's revenge

It was 2 p.m. when she went to her house and opened Lucas's gun safe. She took out the small-caliber pistol and put it in her purse, turned around and walked back to her car. The clock in the lobby of her office read 3 p.m. as she walked into Jackson's office and closed the door behind her.

Jackson was shocked to see the anger in her eyes as she stood in front of his desk glaring down at him. "You lied to me and told me he agreed to the hall pass, and now I've lost my husband, my kids hate me, and I'm carrying your baby. All because you had to fuck me to prove you were the better man. You destroyed my marriage, and now I'm going to destroy you."

Jackson's face suddenly showed his fear as Vanessa pulled out the revolver and fired two shots. The first shot punctured his right lung as Jackson was pushed back into his large executive chair. As he was pressed against the back of his chair, the second bullet pierced his neck fracturing the upper cervical vertebra. This twisted Jackson and he collapsed onto the desk, unconscious as his started to bleed out.

The staff heard the gunshots, called 911, and watched as Vanessa walked into the lobby and sat down in one of the chairs to wait for the police to arrive.

Aftermath

Jackson was transported by Flight for Life to a Level 1 trauma center and underwent immediate surgery. The collapsed lung was the easiest part of the surgery, and the projectile was removed without incident. However, the other projectile damaged his C3 vertebra and severed several critical nerves that they were unable to repair. A few days later, they learned that Jackson was now a quadriplegic and would spend the rest of his life rehabilitating and adjusting to being a cripple.

Vanessa was charged with assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder. She was not released on bail and gave birth to her baby in jail. Because of her situation, she was forced to give the baby up for adoption and await her trial.

After a lengthy trial that was widely reported in the media, she was convicted of assault with a deadly weapon and acquitted of the charge of attempted murder. She remained in prison for the entire 6 months while all this was going on. Alone, without her baby, in the worst conditions imaginable, she cried and regretted that she had screwed up so badly. After two suicide attempts, she was placed in isolation, until sentencing. The judge could have sentenced her to 5 years in prison, but after reviewing the case and the circumstances, she was sentenced to 5 years in a mental institution, from which she can only be released after a medical examinations and recommendations.

Jackson's new life

While Vanessa was incarcerated and awaiting trial, I decided to visit Jackson at his new home, the rehabilitation center across town. It was a sad sight, as so many people who had suffered tragic accidents had been sent here to live and try to rehabilitate themselves as best they could.

I was taken to his ward, which was set up for the paralyzed patients. Jackson was sitting in a chair with pillows holding him in place and a breathing tube connected to a machine that helped him breathe. He looked terrible and was no longer the big, strong man he once was. Anyone but me would feel a sense of sadness and pity for this man, but when I saw him, I could not help but smile.

As I sat across from him, I could see his eyes following me, and I felt his discomfort. I sat silently for several minutes, staring into his sad eyes. After a few minutes, I decided to start the conversation.

"It's really ironic, isn't it, Jackson?" I said, waiting for a response, knowing he couldn't answer.

"Oh, I guess you're not talking today. Anyway, what's ironic is that the last time we talked, we were in exactly the opposite position. I was the one who couldn't move and had to listen to your plans to take my wife and make her yours for the weekend.

You have to see the irony, Jackson. You're sitting here, paralyzed by the woman you stole, facing the man you drugged and turned into a cuckold. For the rest of your life, you'll never touch, steal or have sexual satisfaction with another man's wife. What's it like not to be able to move or speak, Jackson?

I'm sorry, I keep forgetting you can't answer me. I'll be the better man here Jackson,and visit you often to remind you of your mistakes. You reaped what you sowed and I can't tell you how good that makes me feel. I had some outrageous revenge planned for you for that weekend. Yes, after what you did, you wouldn't get a free pass, and I was working hard to come up with something diabolical.

But I couldn't have planned things better. My cheating wife, the woman you took from me, ends up putting you in a wheelchair for the rest of your miserable life. The baby you put in her womb was adopted, and neither of you will ever see the child. And to make things even easier for me, my stupid slut wife shoots you and goes to jail, and it looks like she's going away for a while. I could not have dreamed up a better outcome. Come on, Jackson, you gotta see how beautiful this all is. Not even a smile or a nod? How boring you've become.

Well, I'm going to come by and bring you more great news from the outside world. You do want to see me again, don't you, Jackson? If you don't want me to visit again, just shake your head. Nothing? I guess that means you're looking forward to my visits. I'll see you soon, buddy. Don't go anywhere. See, I made another joke. I'm really going to enjoy our visits. Take care, see you soon."

For the first time since the resort weekend, I had a spring in my step and had to smile. Maybe I was part masochist, but I really couldn't come up with a revenge as good as the one Vanessa provided. As I left the parking lot, I had to laugh because these two stupid people had gotten exactly what they deserved.

Two weeks later, I stopped by to see Jackson again, but this time with Mary, his soon-to-be ex-wife, after convincing her to accompany me on one of my visits. I told her that we could cheer him up a little. I enjoyed the shock in his eyes when he saw me come in holding Mary's hand. We sat down, and Mary told him all the family news, trying to be as positive as she could under the circumstances. We spent about twenty minutes with him and as we were leaving, I leaned over and whispered in Jackson's ear to give him a taste of his own medicine.

"Jackson, I know you can't respond but I want you to know that I'm taking care of Mary for you and making her my wife, just like you did with Vanessa. She's a great fuck and I love the way she sucks my cock. I'm taking her on holiday with me so we won't be back for a while. Imagine us together with my cock in her ass and my cock in her pussy. I enjoy this irony very much. Have a miserable life, asshole!"

As I got up to leave, I saw a tear run down his face and just gave him a wink as I walked out with Mary in my arms. For the record, Mary and I never had sex, but I had to put that thought in Jackson's head as he sat there helplessly, just as he did to me.

Yes, revenge was sweet, but this was karma and justified.

With a renewed feeling of satisfaction, I dropped Mary off back at her home and then drove an hour to meet Sandy. Yes, Sandy, the girl that spent the weekend with me at the resort. We stayed in contact with each other during the trial and became close friends.

Now that I was alone and divorcing Vanessa at some point in the future, I enjoyed spending time with Sandy. In fact, I loved fucking her and spending my weekends in her bed. Since she didn't live nearby, it was easy to keep our relationship away from my girls or our friends. My sex life was my business, and my time with Sandy helped me regain my confidence and self-assurance. I was my old self again and having the best sex of my life. Sandy was a sexual superstar and taught me a lot of new tricks and games. We dated like that, on and off, for the next three years, and we both knew there would never be a long-term commitment. Eventually she moved on and we remained friends.

The Claire Young Mental Facility

Life in the mental institution was light years better than in prison, but the most difficult thing she had to contend with were the other violent offenders in the institution. They scared her so much that she did not want to leave her room. With the help of daily counseling sessions, she found a way to cope and rebuild her life.

During the first month, she was attacked and spent two weeks in the infirmary. After that, she learned to make herself invisible and avoid contact with the other patients. She spent 20 hours a day in her small room trying to cope with her new life. Her world had changed from one of happiness and luxury to one of utter despair, all because of her selfish and stupid behavior. How did she ever convince herself that her husband would ever agree to Jackson's plan?

At night, as she drifted off to sleep, she still dreamed of being spooned by Lucas and his naked body. Other times she would wake up with visions of the bullet entering Jackson's neck that ended the life he knew as well. The nightmares continued and her new world life was miserable. She remembered the words Lucas had said the last time they were together, "I hope you live a long, miserable life." He got what he had wished for.

The visits from her daughters and family, with the exception of Lucas, were a great help, and after the first year everyone saw that she was recovering from her breakdown. It took three years to conclude that she was well enough to return to society. Her attorney requested a meeting with the judge, and her entire family, including Lucas, was present when the judge read the reports and spoke with Vanessa and her attorney.

Judges Chamber

It was a cool autumn day when we met at the courthouse. We were escorted into the Judge's office to review Vanessa's petition for release. This was the first time I had seen Vanessa since the trial and the years have not been good to her. She lost weight, and looked ten years older. I could tell she was shocked to see me and I noticed it was difficult for her to keep eye contact. I'm sure I brought back many memories she would have loved to forget.

After the formalities the Judge started the meeting, "From the doctor's report, it appears that Ms. Jones has resolved her issues and can safely return to society and is petitioning for release. However, I find it difficult to believe that she has fully recovered. I have the option of sending her back to the institution or prison for the remainder of her sentence. If I were to release her, where would she live?"

This was all to be expected, and we had discussed this with her attorney prior to this meeting. Her attorney stood up and stated that her family was willing to take her back in and support her until she got her life completely back on track.

"Your honor, Ms. Jones, would move back in with Mr. Jones and her two daughters. They would support her and make sure she is able to comply with the court's requirements."

Vanessa had no idea Lucas would take her back, and she felt tears welling up in her eyes. The judge looked compassionately at Vanessa and spoke,"

Ms. Jones Have you really recovered, and do you regret your actions?

Sobbing, she replied, "Your Honor, not a day goes by that I pray for forgiveness from all the people I've hurt and whose lives I have harmed. My feelings of regret are too strong to put into words. I apologize for my actions and will accept any punishment you deem justified."

The judge was moved by her account and asked Lucas some questions.

"Mr. Jones, do you agree to allow this woman coming back into your life and into your home after what happened?"

"Yes, Your Honor."

"By her own words, she had an affair with another man and was carrying his baby. She was involved in your injuries and did things that I will not mention in this meeting. Why would you take her back?"

"Your Honor, we believe that she has atoned for her actions and that she is truly sorry for causing so much pain. She is the mother of our two daughters, and we want to help her recover and give her the love a mother deserves."

The judge turned to Jackson's wife and asked, "Mary Grant, your husband is paying a heavy price for his lies and actions. What would it mean to you to release Ms. Jones into the care of Mr. Jones?"

"Mary stood up and said, "Your Honor, my ex-husband caused this entire fiasco. He destroyed two marriages, lost his love child, and in the end, Ms. Jones committed a crime based on an emotional breakdown. I believe that Ms. Jones should be released, and I know that Mr. Jones and his family will help her become a useful part of society again.

Vanessa wept when she heard all the goodwill and love that was offered. Forgiveness and help were the last things she expected from anyone. Looking upward she said a prayer of thanks and waited for the judge to decide her fate.