All Comments on 'Vanessa's New Life Ch. 01'

by VanessaEvans

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Woah, Thats a big change of Life

We'll be waiting for part two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Wonderfully exciting...........if only!

rover5520rover5520over 8 years ago
Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Vanessa,

This is a beautiful story,so deliciously written-I can't wait to read more!!!!!!!

Regards,

Lindsay.

centauri4centauri4about 5 years ago
Nicely detailed

Not my usual faire but, interesting when it comes to tales of people taking their life in a new direction. We only have one life to experience these things and 20 to 25 happens only once! 26 to 31, 32 to 37, etc. The details in this story should be sufficient to make anyone wonder, 'Are there people who actually live this way?' I do not know and admit I have never met anyone into kinky fetish living, ever. Does this mean they do exist and are simply discreet, or have I traveled only in innocent and protected circles?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Detail

May 10th - she could see her ‘blue pubes’. Oops!

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 4 years ago

I'm glad she was enjoying herself. Or should that be you were enjoying yourself.

rachel1972rachel1972about 2 years ago

Excellent! Love this story. It is so well written. Reminded me when I was a student and was role-playing with a older couple as their daughter. There was no punishment or bondage but we often went clothes shopping which included lots of fitting rooms and exposure .

Marklynda2Marklynda27 months ago

Definitely a change of life and it would seem for the better so far. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous