All Comments on 'Vanilla Fudge'

by bb1212

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

daaaaaaaaaamn black goddess can take my vanilla cherry anytime she wants

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
She is a Transsexual

The mere fact that she is a top does not make her a gay man rather than a transsexual. If she lives as a woman full time, then she is a transwoman.

griffin57griffin57almost 11 years ago
Really torn on this one

Well written, but a bit too much for my taste. But, then again I was warned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
In regards to the trans thing

Living fulltime as a woman does not necessarily make you trans (I would know as I am trans). There's a subculture in Brazil called Travesti that dress, look, act, and present as women but identify only as gay men for the exact same reasons, so basically your description was spot on. The story is incredibly well written and while it is not my kinda thing usually, the quality of it was enough to turn me on pretty quickly. Great work, seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot! Want more!

That was so Hot! I love reading stories about straight non-reluctant men getting ass fucked! I hope you have more u wrote..or write more!

jonathan8739jonathan8739almost 11 years ago

I love aggressive women

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mmmmmmm

Loved the story. Very hot and very erotic especially when she/he came in his bottom. Wish that was me.

northern54northern54almost 11 years ago
hot

very hot. would love to try something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a great story!

Loved it! Wish I was that guy. To be taken by a big dick t-girl would be awesome. My wife is asleep in our room as I am writing this, my own cock hard and dripping. Being a married cumslut for a black tranny, well, that is a DREAM of mine. tgirllover1974 at the y for anyone else who likes this too. in the phx az area.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
God, I want your cock up me!

I would spread wide part for you, and you know it. I'd suck your dick til it came, and let you teach me how to throat you real deep. I'd go face down, or missionary, whichever you wanted. I'd hold my ass cheeks wide for you. Any way you wanted up me, you got it. I've been taken for vanilla before, and let it go on and on til I was fucked and drippling down my thighs from the semen gushing out of my used pucker. If you wanted me in panties afterwrds, I'd slip into them, and let you watch my softened cock dripping into them, smearing across my belly into the laceiness. Whatever you want, I'm your fuck. PLEASE fuck me again! I need your big soft black cock in my mouth and asshole!!

horny4itnowhorny4itnowalmost 10 years ago
Vanilla Fudge

wow meet a gal like that and take my virgin cherry ass. now that is a turn on

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmmm... I picture the fallout from that...

Even guys you think you've got pegged who you manage to cow can still flip out. The kind of guy who will take a baseball bat in a dark alley to a guy who beat him up...

I see one of these guys going to the trouble to hire someone to find your black goddess, figure out her prey of choice, present her with a perfect choice - and then baiting her with it and breaking her after snagging her.

Payback would be permanent and deserved for someone like that...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great read

Talented writing. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow...

...i wish Lady Savanna would try to pick me up - i'd love to feel Her Cock inside me... <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Take me

I only dream of being taken by a beautiful black lady with a fat cock. Would love to be turned out and femenized for a weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story

And i would love to bei next

Dannj39Dannj39about 2 years ago

A lot of anonymous comments here Dannj39 would be her bitch lol fantastic story . As I said before. Love ❤️ the writing style!

biazmbiazmabout 2 years ago

Ok next bus trip I'm hanging in the bar. This is wonderfully written and an all-time fantasy to be in Ray's place

NomurchuNomurchuover 1 year ago

I hope I run into Savanna some day, I fit her target profile perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I been straight for 59 years of all my life makes me want my virginity took all my heart

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

Nice story, I’ve been with a couple of transgendered women who fucked my ass just like Savanna did in this story. I just happened to enjoy it. Nice job with the writing. Good job. 🤤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous