All Comments on 'Vanilla Passions'

by lady_hawke56

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice story but

Sean isn't an editor! Unloosed? The dialogue needs better punctuation. It's a good start and will get better as you learn how to write and find an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
more please

This story needs and screams for a part 2 you can't leave us hanging like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
a sequel please!

i love it but you can't leave us like that! these two are just meant to be together! please, I want a part 2 in which they both realize their love for each other, they are so lonely, they deserve this love..

I know I'm romantic but I'm French you know..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
beautiful....

I was not expecting this story to be so.....beautiful. There HAS to be a 'part II' to this.

Rattlesnake1775Rattlesnake1775almost 17 years ago
Damn good

One of the best stories I've read on lit. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
beatifuly written

one of the best stories i have read on literotica.the reason for my rateing, was becouse of the ending. i think she deserved better, sway

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
am i missing something here

what stop them from being together?that was a excuse for facing head on the fact of interracial dating.chickenshit and the coward way out.could been a lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic!

Most of the IR seems to invovle viscious brutes pounding sex-crazed white tramps. Refreshing to see two actual people fall in love and explore a sensual sexual relationship.

What was the time period? I see no reason that they couldn't make it work realistically anytime after the 80's, although with the age and racial differences they would be a somewhat unusual couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Best story I ever read. I can relate to it on so many levels, I really really loved it. Great job! I'd love to see another chapter where Candace and Cole run into each other again. Either way, you made my night a lot better by writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Enjoyable Warmth

I get bored with all of the "black brute" stories in the IR Stories section. I understand the fantasy element. But, the underlying lack of humanity is simply tiresome. As a Black man, thank you for approaching the story with some warmth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unbelieveable!!!

I gave this story 4 stars be, cause no way would this couple lose this love and go their separate ways,I know I would not.And yes ,we all know this is fiction,but we also know the truth,they would be together !!! The depth of feeling you created and then made it so cheap ,is sad !!! My Feelings. Good story though.

The_WatermanThe_Watermanover 5 years ago
The ending sucked!

Very good story. I loved it until the very end. You are a good writer. Next time be nicer at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed your fantasy very much!!! I’m bummed you stopped writing your last story so long ago! I only hope at this time, my response is not intrusive, thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well, I liked it, heres why: I turned 56 last year while with my first black lover, he was 36. While we didn't work together, we were in the same building on 52nd St in NYC. We met at a rooftop bar and later that evening, I showed him the thin view of the Hudson River, from my bedroom window. I made the first move as I unzipped his pants, took out his cock and I sucked him off, as he leaned over me with his hands on the window. After swallowing his cum and I said that was a nice surprising birthday present, a lot of it too. He smiled, said happy birthday and pulled me onto my bed and fucked me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous