Vanilla Wife Gets Wild on Cruise

Story Info
Wife takes on 3 plus hubby.
1.1k words
3.8
64.2k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is the first day of our ten-day cruise. This vacation is a little different from the last we have taken in the last 3 years. I have told my wife she can have any guy she wants, as many as she wants and do anything she wants, as long as I am present. She seems to have no interest in it so I made it a point not to even mention having a third join us this time.

We spend time exploring the ship, having a few drinks. I tell her I am heading to the casino. We meet up a couple of hours later and have another drink as she tells me she overheard 3 guys talking about how they hope to get lucky. She pointed them out, nice looking, late 20's early 30's, clean looking.

I smile "Did you invite them up" I ask her as she smiles "no".

She said their conversation was interesting as they not only hoped to get lucky, they hoped the could all be together when they did. My eye brow raised in interest as I listened and I think I was leaking already.

"It sounds like the perfect scenario babe, 3 horny guys and us" as I chuckle blowing it off knowing she wouldn't do anything.

We both head to our cabin and before falling asleep we have our fun. I bring the 3 guys up a few times but only after she mentions them and cum's hard.

We both woke up early, earlier than usual so it is no wonder it is noon and we find ourselves on the tired side. Drinks and sun didn't help much. I excuse myself to the restroom. I return a few minutes later and see my wife engaged in conversation with 2 of the 3 guys. I decide to take my time getting back and order more drinks. She spots me at the bar and signals for me to join.

I arrive as does the third guy of the group. He has an anxious look turned disappointed when I show up. I smile as Tracy, my wife, introduces me to the 2 she knows. They introduce their third buddy. We all sit and make small talk then Tracy opens to the fact she was talking about over hearing their conversation and asked if they got lucky yet. Turns out they haven't.

The third guy, Jim, looks to his buddies, Tim and Tony with question when they explained. I sit there with an anxious and interested look as my wife grabs my hand, I look to her letting her know she can if she wants.

She seems comfortable with Tony as she grabs his hand "Jake and I were about ready to go to our cabin and shower and take a nap. If you are interested in joining us after you shower, we are in cabin 7363".

They look stunned as we stand up and I say before leaving "I hope to see you guys soon".

Tracy and I talk on the way to the cabin and while showering. She has decided to have condoms available but feels confident they are clean; they are a bit on the nerdy side. I even made a sly comment they are virgins.

She knows I loved when my 2 best friends shot their load in her. I loved the taste and the feel and want it so bad again but we don't want to invite friends to join us because of the strains after.

We are sitting on the bed, scantily dressed as a knock comes at the door. I nervously and anxiously open it and see all 3 of our new friends. I invite them in and the 5 of us get comfortable as we have some drinks and talk. I noticed all 3 of them have bulges and can't wait to see what they have.

I start kissing on my wife then look to her "Are you as horny as I am"?

She pulls me to her, kisses my lips "Hornier I think" as I lay her back and start to undress her.

By the time I have her breasts freed for all to see and enjoy I look to the guys with question "Please help yourselves. She is on fire and we have the fire hoses".

All 3 are standing and quickly undressed. I see 3 beautiful, cut, hard cocks, all 3 with shaved balls too. Tracy leans on her elbows "Oh those look so good. I can do what I want with them" she asks as I nod in approval.

We didn't have any trouble getting them into anything again as I watch them suck on her succulent breasts taking turns in her pussy. I loved watching their hot cocks stretch her and she was enjoying being pleasure immensely as she had orgasm after orgasm.

The time was closing in as the guys held off cumming as long as they could. First Tim made it known he was cumming as Tracy broke our kiss while Tony and Jim sucked her tits "Cum in me, cum deep inside me" she begged as Tim plunged deep in her. I moved to watch as I see he cock pulsate and throb in her, pumping his seed in my wife's hot, hungry pussy.

She cum's again saying she can feel his cum inside her. I watch as Jim went next then Tony. Tony, she held tight as they both came and she pulled him in for a hot, deep passionate kiss. I was about to explode!

I looked at her cum filled pussy and immediately went down on her. I hear her moaning in pleasure as I taste her and them. Getting a good taste, I come up, position my leaking cock at her entrance. I easily bury my six and a half inches in her and let out a deep, gratifying moan.

She looks into my eyes "Do like the way I feel after being fucked and filled by 3 guys"?

I lean in and kiss her with more passion than ever "Yes. Yes, I do! You feel great, you look beautiful and you taste delectable".

I start pounding her already well fucked pussy as Jim and Tony stand at her side. She takes one semi hard cock in each hand then looks to me "want to help me with this"? I smiled, leaned in and too Jim's half hard cock in my mouth and then almost immediately felt my wife cum as I also pumped my own cum in her.

This is going to be an awesome vacation and cruise. I can't wait to see what the next 9 days has for us.