Vanilla Wife Not So Vanilla Ch. 03

Story Info
Lisa becomes David's submissive plaything and loves it.
4.4k words
4.65
38.6k
39

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Palancar
Palancar
94 Followers

Apologies for taking so long to get this chapter done but life does get in the way. I'll try to do better with subsequent chapters.

***

As I made the short drive to my house I had to decide how I was going to handle this. Should I blow in and reveal that I knew or should I let her tell me in her own sweet time? Since we both slept nude and had for years, she would have to tell me before bedtime. I decided I would wait for her. It might be a lot of fun watching her anxiety ramp up knowing she was going to have to spill the beans at some point. Damned if I hadn't started getting a hard-on just thinking about it. This was going to be fun. I had a huge smile on my face and a rock hard boner in my pants as I pulled into our drive.

I came into the kitchen and Lisa was there fixing some lunch. I gave her a quick peck on the lips then headed to the bedroom with my luggage. There was definitely an anxious look on her face and I could still see the evidence that she had been crying. I quickly changed into some shorts and a t-shirt and headed back to the kitchen. She had lunch laid out on the bar so I sat down and we began eating. She was rather quiet so I decided to break the ice. I asked her how her time away from me had been and although she answered I could tell there was an inner turmoil going on.

I asked if her eyes were ok as they looked red and a little swollen and was informed that she'd been having some minor allergies. I just nodded and told her that was probably it. We finished eating in relative silence with just some very minor chit chat going on. After lunch I told her I needed to check in on work stuff and she seemed relieved with that. I headed down the hall to my office. She said she was going to the bedroom to unpack my bag and put my dirty clothes in the laundry. I told her she didn't have to do that but she insisted and away she went.

Sitting down at my desk I couldn't help but pull up the bedroom camera feed. She was sitting on the edge of the bed with her head in her hands. When she looked up she had the most pained look on her face and I almost stopped the game at that moment. But before I did she wiped her eyes and face with a towel, got up, and started unpacking my bag. The whole time she was talking to herself and telling herself that she needed to buck up. That she had gotten herself into this and that down deep it is what she wanted. She would just come clean and see what happened. She was putting on a brave face but I knew she was right on the edge of losing it again. If she didn't bring it up soon, I would and as she said, we'd see where it led. I knew what she wanted. I just needed her to admit to me it was what she wanted.

As it turned out I had quite a few things to take care of from work and it took several hours. Lisa checked in from time to time bringing me iced tea and just making sure I didn't need anything. Her demeanor was much better than when I had arrived home. It appeared that she had in fact come to grips with the situation and seemed at peace with it.

She poked her head in my office and asked if I was about done. I told her I would be in about 5 minutes or so. She nodded and told me she'd be on the patio and to please join her as she had something she needed to talk with me about. I quickly agreed and she left. I pulled up the camera on the patio and saw her come out. She had a glass of wine. I also noticed that she had changed clothes and was only wearing a pool cover-up. She sat down and drank half the wine in one gulp. Although she was putting on a brave face I knew the inner turmoil was rampant.

I finished up and made my way out back and sat down across from her. She asked if I wanted her to get me a beer or something and I just shook my head. I looked at her and asked what she needed to talk about and that I was all ears. My heart went out to her as I could tell she was fighting an inner battle but the stage had been set and I had to let it play out.

She started out by telling me that she was completely in love with me and that she loved our life. I nodded and tried to put on a concerned face and asked her if something was wrong. She answered no at first then said well yes but not in the conventional way of something being wrong. She teared up and it all just poured out of her. She was rambling on about how she had always had perverse thoughts and how she thought there was something wrong with her when she was young. She covered finding the BDSM community and realized she was not alone. She told me that she had tried to be "normal" but that it just wasn't working. She was crying now and confided that she need the wild side of sex and that she was so sorry. I got up and moved over to her and held her in my arms. Hell I was almost crying seeing how much she was hurting. I kissed her face and told her it was ok. She said she'd get therapy, do anything I wanted because she didn't want to lose me. I just held her and let her cry.

Although I knew I asked her why she decided to tell me now. I told her I wasn't mad or anything just curious as to her timing. She then told me about her belt and about not being able to get it off and she was trapped in it and didn't know what to do. She seemed to calm down a little at that point and I guess getting it off her chest was a relief. I moved back to my chair and asked her to show me. She blushed immediately but stood up and took off the cover-up and stood before me nude except for her belt. She was absolutely beautiful too.

I motioned her over to me and ran my hands around the belt realizing it was a perfect fit. I couldn't get a finger under it anywhere. I turned her around and looked at it from all angles before turning her back to face me and smiled at her.

She looked confused and it was my turn for confession. I explained that I knew all about her kink and how I had found out. Her jaw dropped but she said nothing. I came clean as to the reason she was trapped and that I was loving it. I assured her I did not think she was perverted or sick in any way and that I would absolutely love to be her Master if she really wanted that. I looked at the clock and told her she might want to sit down because it was about time for her 1 minute vibration and just as I said it she gasped as the vibrator fired up. She sat back and let herself get lost in the sensation but whimpered a little when it stopped before she could finish.

We continued to talk and she opened up more and more about what turned her on. I also came clean about my own perverse desires and that seemed to make her happy. We covered her chastity and denial with me telling her she would be wearing the belt permanently and that her orgasms would be limited. She agreed. We covered all manner of things like discipline and torment and torture. She wanted to experience breast whipping, pussy whipping, spankings, and a whole plethora of other things. I asked her about the video of the belted woman being whipped while she orally serviced another woman. She blushed but was honest and told me that she'd never been with a woman but the thought turned her on. I told her it turned me on too and that I wouldn't mind watching her pleasure another woman.

We talked about the future and I asked her point blank if she truly wanted to be my "sex slave". She looked at me and replied "with all my heart". I nodded and told her it would be hard at times that I intended to whip, paddle, torture, torment, deny, and do any number of things to her for my enjoyment only. She told me that is what she wanted. I told her I would give her a safe word that would stop the proceedings and she told me I could give her one but that she would never use it.

As I was telling her that I intended to pierce her nipples, labia, and clit hood, she was hit with another 1 minute vibration session. After it was over and she was left frustrated, I picked up my phone and turned off that portion of the program telling her she had probably had enough of that. She responded with "thank you Master".

After I felt like we had covered things I told her it was time to clean her up as she had pussy juice coating the inside of her thighs. I told her to go to her toy stash and get a set of hand-cuffs, go to the master bath, remove and clean the butt-plug, then put on the cuffs and wait for me. With that we went inside. I started shutting down the house as she went first to her office and then down the hall to the master suite. After turning off the rest of the lights, I followed her.

I entered the bathroom just as she was locking the cuffs on. She looked at me submissively and I damn near melted. I moved her into the shower, lifted her cuffed hands over her head and attached them to the short chain hanging from the ceiling. I stepped out, stripped off my clothes revealing a rock hard cock, then used my phone to unlock her belt. I slid it down and she stepped out. The smell of stimulated pussy assaulted my senses. I ran a finger up her slit then plunged first two then three fingers deep inside. Pulling them out they were coated with her creamy secretions. I then place them to her lips and told her to lick them clean which she did. She leaned forward and sucked them into her mouth and I pulled them back and slapped her left tit hard enough to leave a hand-print. I then told her I'd said lick not suck. She apologized and I let her finish licking them clean telling her she needed to follow my instructions to the letter.

I diverted the shower head away from us and turned it on getting the water just right. I soaped her body and lovingly washed her from head to toe taking special care to wash her pussy and ass. As I cleaned her clit area she would start trying to hump my hand. I pulled it away once and when she did it the second time I slapped her tit again causing her to give a little yip. I didn't say anything just continued washing her.

After I was done I shut off the shower and left her hanging there to drip dry. As I exited the shower I reached over and took her right nipple between my thumb and forefinger and gave it a hard squeeze. She suck her breath in but said nothing. I picked up her belt and went to the lavatory and cleaned it up. I decided I'd let her go without the dildo for a while as I would guess her pussy was sore from being in it for the weekend. I then headed down to her office and grabbed a few toys. Wrist and ankle cuffs, riding crop, leather multi-tailed flogger, and some rope I found in her box. Returning to the bedroom, I situated the ropes on the bed so I could secure her arms above her head and her legs spread wide then returned to the shower. Stepping behind her I reached around and once again began to torment her nipples then gave both her tits a couple of good slaps so that they turned red. She pressed back into me and I knew she was entering sub-space. I placed the wrist cuffs on her and then unhooked first one then the other wrist from the handcuffs and quickly secured her arms behind her back. I then lead her out of the shower and in to the bedroom. Placing her in the middle of our bed I made sure she saw the crop and flogger. Slight fear appeared in her eyes but once again she said nothing. I attached her ankles to the ropes and made sure her legs were spread tightly apart then released her wrists and moved them above her head and tightly secure them to the headboard. She was totally immobilize and could barely move.

I then opened her bedside table and retrieved the Hitachi I knew resided there and began to stimulate her clit. I stopped for a moment and got up and went to her dresser and opened the top drawer retrieving a set of nipple clamps. I also found a chain that went between them. Moving back to the bed I began to roll her nipples around applying more and more pressure until she was moaning in pleasure/pain. Only then did I apply the nipple clamps making sure they were squeezed down very tightly which made her let out a low moan of pain. I looked at her face and her eyes were wide open, her lips slightly parted, and she was breathing rapidly. I looked at her and told her she had her safe-word but she shook her head and mouthed "never". I went back to work.

I'd stimulate her clit until she was almost ready to orgasm then stop and grab the chain connected to her nipple clamps and give it several good jerks causing her to arch her back and moan in pain. But it obviously wasn't all unpleasant for her as her pussy was dripping copious amounts of pussy juice. She was hot as firecracker.

Having the dildo in her pussy for several days had caused it to gape open so I started fingering her a little. I didn't want to do too much because I didn't want her to cum but I did want to have some fun. I slid a third finger in and realize that as open as she was and with as much lube as she was putting out that there was room for more. I pulled back and shove all four in and started rotating a little and low and behold my entire hand popped inside. She exploded in an orgasm humping my hand in the process. Although I didn't want her to cum, this was about the hottest thing I'd ever seen. My lovely wife bound tightly to our bed with my hand buried past the wrist in her pussy while she moaned and whimpered all the while humping my hand shamelessly.

I let her come down from her high then told her that she'd had an unauthorized orgasm and that she would be punished. With that I grabbed the chain and roughly pulled the clamps off her sensitive nipples eliciting a short gasp and more moaning. I then got up and retrieved the crop. I returned to the bed and the look of fear returned to her eyes. I began whipping her tits with the crop. Over and over I brought it down sharply turning her beautiful breast into glowing red orbs. The whole time she was moaning and began to sob but never asked me to stop. I then put down my crop. I loosened the ropes attached to her ankles and bent her knees pulling them towards the head of the bed attaching a rope to each leg then tightened everything back up. Now her legs were spread but she was rolled up so her pussy was completely vulnerable.

I picked up the flogger and told her that her pussy would now be punished and began to whip her exposed sex. I started light then slowly increased the force until she was once again sobbing. After about 30 lashes I stopped. I released her knees then moved myself up and lowered my hard and dripping cock to her mouth. She eagerly sucked me inside and I positioned myself so I could thrust into her hot, wet mouth. I had never face-fucked a woman before but I had no trouble figuring it out. I would run my cock deep in her throat until she gagged a little them pull it all the way back out leaving it just out of reach as she raised her head trying to get me back in her mouth. This went on for quite a while until I could stand it no longer and filled her eager mouth with a huge load of cum which she swallowed with zero reluctance. She then gently licked and sucked my cock-head until I softened.

I got up and stepped to the bathroom for moment. When I returned I had a wet washcloth which I used to first wipe her tear stained face then I cleaned her red and swollen pussy. It was slimy with her juices. The cunt whipping had made her even wetter than my fisting. I truly had a pain slut on my hands and I wasn't complaining. She flinched as I wiped her painful lady parts but I continued on. I then released her legs then her arms, moving her into a sitting position securing her hands behind her back again. I then helped her stand up and supported her until she got her legs back. To say she was shaky is an understatement. I picked up her belt and pulled it up in place. Before locking it I looked at her and asked her if she was sure because if I locked it this time, she was my permanent sex slave. She leaned towards me and told me she wanted that more than anything now. I closed the belt and heard the magnetic lock click shut. I then released her wrists from behind her back but decided to leave the cuffs on her ankles and wrists. I told her from now own when she was home she was to be adorned with her wrist and ankle cuffs. She was also prohibited from wearing clothes at home unless I gave her explicit permission.

We quickly straightened up the bedroom, went and took care of nighttime bathroom duties, then returned to the bedroom and crawled beneath the covers. I turned off the light and took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. When we broke the kiss she whispered, "may I suck your cock again Master?" I told her "that sounds like a great idea". She slid down in the bed and began licking and sucking my cock and balls. She then sucked my cock deep into her mouth and began sucking with fervor. She took my balls in one hand and began gently massaging them. I was ramping up for a really good orgasm. I then felt her finger start teasing my asshole and she took her mouth off my cock long enough to coat her finger with her saliva then my cock was back in her mouth and her finger was pressing against my ass. I decided to go with it and relaxed my sphincter and allowed her to slide inside. She began finger fucking my ass and the combination of that, the ball massage, and the sucking was too much and I quickly released a huge load of cum into her eager mouth. She continued sucking, massaging, and fingering me until I had to stop her. I had reached my limit. She then crawled back up in my arms. I held her close and just before she drifted off to sleep she murmured "thank you Master". I answered, "you're welcome slave".

The next morning I slid out of bed as I normally did and headed off to the bathroom then on to the kitchen for a cup of coffee. In my office I took care of some work stuff then headed back to the kitchen to get Lisa her morning coffee. I had decided that although she was now my pain slut/sex slave some things would remain the same. Morning routines would not change other than a few teases, clamping her nipples, inserting her dildo and butt-plug if needed. She was just stepping out of the shower when I came in with her coffee. Damn she looked sexy in chastity. I sat her coffee down then asked how she was. She smiled at me and told me she couldn't be better. I asked how her pussy and tits were and she did say they were both very painful. I guess I looked a little concerned but she quickly told me that it was perfectly fine and she was happy that I had done what I did. She added that she hoped I would give her nipples and tits a break for a few days but that since it wasn't her decision she would accept whatever came her way. She truly looked happy and seemed to have a glow about her. I asked her what she wanted for breakfast and headed to the kitchen to fix it.

She came in the kitchen and asked if she had permission to get dressed and I told her to go ahead. She then asked if I wanted her nipples clamped or her butt-plug or vibrator in place and I told her I thought I'd let her go without it today but that tomorrow would probably be a different story. She smiled and headed back to the bedroom.

A little while later I got her out the door and went back in and straightened up the kitchen then back to my office to do some more work. I wanted to finish quickly so I could start planning what I had in store for my slave when she got home.

About an hour later I got an email from Lisa.

Dear Master,

I again wanted to thank you for last night. It was a fantasy and dream come true. While it is true that my pussy and tits are very painful, I would not have changed a thing about the events of the evening. I want to thank you for not clamping my nipples this morning It was greatly appreciated. I do hope you give my poor breasts and pussy time to get less painful but the fact is that they are there for your enjoyment and if you choose to whip them again tonight I will accept it without question.

Palancar
Palancar
94 Followers
12