All Comments on 'Vanilla Wife Not So Vanilla Ch. 03'

by Palancar

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
PalancarPalancarover 4 years agoAuthor
I am the author.

As I said in the preface of the first chapter I welcome constructive criticism both good and bad. I will not tolerate flame comments. I will delete them. As I just have. If they continue, I will close the comments and voting section to anonymous posters. I don't want to do that but I will. I thank those of you that have posted true comments on the first two chapters. They were all good and that is appreciated but I know there are improvements that can be made. I welcome those comments too.

Lolilol47Lolilol47over 4 years ago
Wow

Awesome chapter. This is going kind of fast but I love it. Please keep up the fantastic work.

njlaurennjlaurenover 4 years ago
I liked this

I liked the story so far,my only criticism is that given for both of them have experienced D/s and S/m only in fantasy, the kinds of things he does to her take time and experience to build up to,fisting and whipping the vagina can be dangerous if done wrong, you can cause serious damage. Plus speaking from experience, it is really hard for a newbie Dom to do these kind of things to the person they love, no matter how eager the sub is.

But hey it is a fantasy story,after all *lol*. I like the way it is written,it is a hot telling of a loving BDSM/DS marriage and the emotions are quite real.

rflikeslitrflikeslitover 4 years ago
Damn hot

Enjoying your story love the description of her nipples torment and thrusting was awesome keep up the good work

Steve150177Steve150177over 4 years ago
Maybe change the POV.

Now that they are both acting on the same page, I'd like to see you switch back and forth between his and her POVs.

Or just her POV. because I find the girl's POV hotter.

sticks13sticks13over 4 years ago
I don't know what to say!

That was a great chapter and I really, really love this one, thank you!!

I have two small complaints, please don't leave it so long because my expectation on this one is driving me nuts haha. Damned life getting in the way!!

and two, I would love to have heard more in depth about their previous beginnings with them wanting that sort of relationship, I know it's probably not important to that chapter which was great even without it but I would've like to hear that for depth to set it up. I'm sorry to be petty as it was a great chapter and I gave it 5 stars but it was just a feeling I had, I mean for all I know you might have something like that planned in which case I apologise for jumping the gun.

Thank you again, keep writing.

S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really enjoying

Really enjoying the series please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great!

I really enjoyed this chapter, I’m relieved he’s not overly sadistic. Quite frankly for a sub to say they won’t use their safe word is too risky, it’s dangerous and could damage not only her physically but their relationship as well. Being a sub is a very freeing experience. One of the common pieces of advice I’ve heard is that a Dom shouldn’t do anything to their sub that they haven’t tried on themselves (obvs excl fisting for a male Dom), it’s a sensible practice.

I don’t know if you tend to go back to earlier chapters to read the comments but I did leave one on ch2 that involved a safety concern. This chapter does have them doing quite advanced things (somebody else commented similarly) but I guess that falls under the suspension of disbelief.

As a child I was sexually abused and several times I’ve expressed the relief that I didn’t end up being frigid. It was exploring BDSM with my husband that aided hugely in the healing process.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 2 years ago

Still going on the same way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Lisa is simply fantastic, a completely erotic, kinky submissive. Great story, very creative and well written. Will be eagerly awaiting your next chapter!

wannabeusedwannabeusedabout 1 month ago

This is a really good story. I'm going to read your first story.

I hope you have some more chapters for this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous