Vanilla Wife Not So Vanilla Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you forced your whole hand into my pussy last night the sensation was unbelievable. In no way could I have controlled my orgasm. It just happened. I am very sorry I came without permission and will try my best not to do so in the future but when you get me turned on and in sub space I fear there will be times when I can't control myself. When this happens please know that it is not disrespect for your rules simply the fact that you do things to me that exceed my control. I also understand and accept that when that happens I will "pay the piper" so to speak. And if I'm completely honest about it, knowing I will be severely punished for cumming will actually make it more intense for me. I told you I was a perverted little thing.

In all honesty my pussy is dripping wet right now and if not for this damned belt I have no doubt I would have had a couple of orgasms already this morning. Maybe you should also punish me for thinking about having an orgasm. Also know that I would trade a breast and pussy whipping any time for another orgasm like I had last night.

I also wanted to tell you that I love sucking your cock and eating your cum. I know I never seemed to like it before but my new status as your slave requires that I do so with enjoyment and I do. It helps to keep me in that sub world I love so much. I hope to do it every night before we go to sleep. I think it helps me sleep. I hope you enjoyed my finger being in your ass. I read where it makes the man's orgasm much more intense and it did seem to last night. It is up to you but I will gladly continue to do that for you if you liked it.

As to our daily life, thank you for the coffee and breakfast this morning. I know you said that you don't want a lot of our day to day life to change and I like that. I also am glad you still want us to go out as a "normal" couple. Of course this so called normal wife/slave will be belted and very likely be sporting a vibrator and butt-plug while we are out. I'm perfectly ok with that too.

As to the future, I am yours heart, soul, and body. Use me any way you like. It will only make me love you more. I can't wait to see you tonight and am extremely turned on thinking about what you might have in store for me tonight.

See you soon Master.

Sex Slave/Pain Slut Lisa

To say I was turned on after reading that is an understatement. My cock was hard as I sat back to plan my evening with my slave.

To be continued.

12