Vannerbehn's Luck Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,337 Followers

- "A rabbit's foot. I, ah ... got it from a dragon's hoard."

- "Amazing." she said.

- "Umm ... so if I heard you correctly ... I own this place now?"

- "You do indeed, Mr. Vannerbehn. And me with it."

- "Right. Ah ... could you call me Kelsen?" I'd heard her say it. Hell, I heard her the first time. This incredibly beautiful, voluptuous, insanely desirable purple woman was telling me that I owned her. I just couldn't go there.

She didn't need to cast spells. I was completely distracted by her mere presence.

- "Yes, Kelsen." she said.

- "Are the gargoyles real?" I asked. I have no idea why that question popped into my head.

- "Yes, they are." She didn't seem at all taken aback by my silly question.

- "Let's start with the staff. Can I give them a day off? Tomorrow, for instance. I'd pay them, of course."

- "They may be unhappy, Kelsen. Their pay is minimal. They make much more on tips. If you closed the Narimac tomorrow, they would lose income."

- "What if I tipped them myself?"

- "That would be very nice. The staff would appreciate your generosity." she said.

- "Can I afford to do that?"

Ludianne smiled. "Yes, Kelsen. You presently have cash reserves of 181,000 gold pieces."

I just stared at her. She just smiled again, and waited patiently for me to continue speaking. I was just so ... confused. It was all happening so fast, and I didn't fully understand a tenth of what was going on.

- "When does this place close?" I asked.

- "Customarily, at dawn. But you are the owner now, Kelsen. The decision is yours."

- "Can you take care of it, Ludianne? Or ask the staff to do it? I'd like to close, within the hour. Let the patrons finish their free drinks, and then tell the staff about their day off. Can you do all of that?"

- "You can relax, Kelsen. I will do as you ask." she said. Then she rose to her feet and sashayed away. I'll admit that I watched the sway of her hips and the contours of her ass. I was confused - not dead.

What I really needed was time. Peace, quiet, and time to figure out what had happened to me. Ludianne provided those things. She got the customers out, and then gave the staff a little talk. They clapped and whistled, at one point - must have been the day off with full pay.

When she came back, I had at least a few of my ducks in a row.

- "Thank you, Ludianne." I said.

- "It was my pleasure, Kelsen."

- "Did you give yourself the day off, too?"

- "No, Kelsen. I live here. My room is down the hall."

- "Wait - you live here?"

- "Yes. I am bound to the Narimac. As I said: you own this place, and you own me."

She said it so calmly. But it sounded ... so wrong. "You mean you can't leave? At all?"

- "No." She didn't even sound sad about it. It was a simple matter of fact.

- "You can't go outside? During the day? At night?"

- "No."

So this place was a prison for her. And I was the new warden. "Back up, there, Ludianne. I own you? I don't mean to be rude, or offensive ... but do you mean ... like a slave?"

- "Exactly. I will do your bidding, at all times. There is only one proviso: you cannot sell me. I am, in a way, part of the Narimac. Only if you sell this place would I belong to the new owner."

That was mind-boggling. "What if I die?" I said.

- "I suggest that you write a will as soon as possible, Kelsen, so that the Narimac and I would go to someone deserving, in case of your demise."

Damn. There was a sobering thought. Mehdawi. With a share to Malena. And Sinker, maybe. Or I could just sell the place, and probably rake in enough cash to build two or three hospices in the Bottoms.

But I didn't know enough, yet. There was so much I didn't understand.

- "Ludianne, if you're not too tired, could you explain to me how this place works?"

- "Janni do not get tired, Kelsen." she said. "But thank you for your concern. If you need sleep, though ..."

I was wide awake, at that point. I hadn't slept much last night, but I didn't feel it. It's amazing what winning millions will do for you - not to mention the presence of the most incredible woman (or Janni) that I'd ever seen.

Ludianne explained the business. Drinks and food were complimentary, because the gamblers lost so much money at the tables. It was customary to keep seventy-five to a hundred thousand on hand, in cash, just in case there were several unexpected winners.

If somebody threatened to break the bank, Ludianne stepped in, and cheated, in favour of the house. I remembered a comment when she first came over. Some other patron had warned me that I was done.

- "If I remain the owner, you have to stop doing that. No cheating. We just won't accept a bet that could break us."

- "As you wish, Kelsen." she said. She didn't sound too unhappy about it.

Now it was time to address the elephant in the room.

- "Ludianne ... I'm not comfortable with the idea of ... owning you. I don't like slavery, in any form. I don't want to own you. Is there some other arrangement that we could work out?"

As I said, I'd never seen a Janni before. The green rings in Ludianne's eyes suddenly brightened, and sparkled. Then they returned to normal.

- "I do not believe so." she said. "I belong to the Narimac, and the Narimac belongs to you."

Don't ask me how it happened. Every once in a while, I get a brainwave. This was one of those times. I didn't over think it; I just said it.

- "Well, what if you owned the Narimac?"

She was definitely surprised. Flustered, even. "Pardon?"

- "What if you were the owner?" I repeated. "Wouldn't you own yourself, then?"

A huge tear formed in the corner of her right eye, and rolled down her cheek.

- "Why do you say this? Why do you ..." She couldn't finish her sentence.

- "I'm just asking, Ludianne."

- "You ... you mean this?"

- "How would it work?" I asked. "If you were the owner?"

- "I would be ... free. Bound to this place, but free to seek a way ... to escape."

- "There. Now you're talking. What would it take for you to escape?"

- "I do not know." she admitted. A second tear formed, and trickled down her cheek. "Research. Magical research."

- "Expensive?"

- "Very much so." she said.

- "But you'd have the money. You'd be owner of the Narimac."

- "Why would you do this? I ... I do not understand you."

- "I told you: I don't like slavery. And you seem like a very nice person. Or Janni."

She didn't give up easily. Ludianne had fifty objections, and fifty more questions. Foremost among them was the fact that she had no money of her own.

- "I cannot buy the Narimac from you, Kelsen."

- "Look." I said. "It's not that complicated. I make you my partner. Managing partner, since it sounds like you do all of the work, anyway. Let's say you have ... 51% of the Narimac. Wouldn't that mean that you owned it?"

It took a little longer to persuade her.

- "This is truly your wish, Kelsen?"

- "This is what I want. If you want it, too, then we should put this on paper, or something."

- "I have one request, then. You should not make such a weighty decision in haste. You must 'sleep on this', as humans say. Perhaps by tomorrow, you will have changed your mind."

- "I don't think I will."

- "Such a decision would be irrevocable, Kelsen. Once done, it could not be easily undone."

- "I know. But it's quite simple: I don't want to be your owner. Partner sounds much better." Oh, yes ... I was thinking of other possible meanings for 'partner' - couldn't help it.

- "I insist that you wait one day." she said.

- "I won't change my mind. But I suppose it won't make any difference. It's too late to have a contract notarized, anyway."

- "Exactly. And you must be exhausted. You should sleep."

- "Yeah - but I'm too wound up to sleep just yet. You know, all the excitement, meeting you ..."

- "Then perhaps you would like to have sex with me?"

Honestly, I nearly choked on my tongue. She was smiling as she said it, though.

- "Ahh ... I wouldn't want to force you ..."

- "Until tomorrow, at the very least, you still own me." she said, with a sparkle in her eye. "You can command me to do ... anything."

- "Oh, I couldn't ..." Damn these principles! "Wait - did Molun ... did he force you to ...?"

- "He was my owner. He could command anything. But his external genitalia is quite ... minute. He occasionally masturbated, and ejaculated on my body. Once or twice he asked me to stimulate him with my finger."

That was ... disturbing. I'm sure that my face showed a little disgust.

"Molun could not become aroused unless his victim showed fear, or revulsion." she added. "He needed to dominate, to exercise his cruelty, in order to be satisfied."

- "So he never ..."

- "No. He never penetrated me. In any orifice."

That came as something of a relief to me. Then another thought hit me. "How long have you been here, Ludianne?"

- "In the Narimac? Or on this plane?"

- "Plane? You mean, another dimension?" This was getting even weirder. And we were wandering too far from the subject at hand. Questions for another day. "Okay how about this? How long have you been trapped here?"

- "Seven hundred and eleven years." she said.

- "Huh?" My mouth dropped open. I might have drooled on my shirt, a bit.

- "My first owner was also immortal. His name was Narimac. But seventy years ago, a human tricked Narimac, and won the building - and me. His name was Ponraj Pacoli."

"It was he who moved the Narimac to Kumyr. I served him until Molun won me from Ponraj. He was quite old by then, and perhaps somewhat senile."

- "When did that happen?"

- "Twenty-one years ago."

My head was spinning. This was too much information, and way beyond my understanding. But I still remembered her original suggestion.

- "So ... when was the last time you ... had sex?"

- "Thirty-seven years ago." she said. "But I would very much like to have sex with you, Kelsen. It feels ... almost like an act of my own choosing."

Amazing. I was going to give Ludianne the best loving she'd had in nearly four decades. Maybe the first consensual sex she'd had in seven centuries. Even then, I had to say something stupid.

- "Are you sure?"

- "Oh yes." she said. "It is very exciting. I cannot quite tell if it is because this is my last night with an owner - or my first night to choose for myself."

My throat had gone dry. My voice came out a little hoarse."Maybe you could show me your room?"

- "Ooh ... that would be ... interesting. I've never done that before."

- "Really?" Of all the mind-boggling things she'd told me tonight, this last detail was probably the strangest. "Never? Oh - you don't have to - I mean, I should respect your privacy."

- "You asked politely." she said. "Is that not respect?"

Ponraj Pacoli, whoever he was, had let Ludianne decorate to her own tastes. Her room was a sea of brightly-coloured mats and cushions, with wall hangings and sheer drapes of materials I didn't even recognize.

- "Wow." I breathed.

- "Do you like it?"

- "It ... suits you." I said.

- "Thank you. But ... that is not what you came to see, is it?"

Ludianne might not have had much opportunity, over the past century or so, but she hadn't forgotten how to perform a striptease.

I was still mesmerized by her full, thick hair, her multi-coloured eyes, and her amazing face. She turned her back, and let the wrap slip from her shoulders, revealing the expanse of her strong purple back. She was at a slight angle to me, so that I could see the side of her spectacularly large breast.

Ludianne let her wrap drop. It slid to her buttocks, clung there for a heartbeat, and then slipped down her legs.

- "Wow." I breathed, again.

She peeked over her shoulder, and smiled.

I had never seen an ass like hers. Not especially big, or fat. Not jiggly. Just two large, surprisingly taut bowls of purple flesh that would be more than a handful. Her legs were strong, but shapely.

Ludianne turned, and struck a pose. She had rings, I saw, on three of her toes. Then my eyes traveled up those strong legs. Her pubic hair was dark. Her belly was nearly flat, but I could tell that it would be soft - not muscled.

And above that, her massive, elongated breasts, tipped with extraordinarily large nipples, of a darker purple than her skin. Ludianne was aroused, too - unless Janni nipples respond differently from those of other species.

She came forward, and put her arms around my neck, pressing her huge boobs against my shirt. Then she leaned close, and kissed me.

My knees wobbled. It was the most sensual, most staggering kiss I'd ever experienced. Ludianne was easily the most astoundingly beautiful, most exotic female I'd ever seen - and here she was, naked, in my arms.

She teased me with her tongue, and nibbled at my lower lip. Meanwhile one hand was stroking the back of my head, while the other rubbed my earlobe.

My erection was like an iron bar. She felt it when she pressed her lower body to mine.

- "Hmmm ..." she murmured. "You do want me."

- "I've been hard for four hours." I said. "You don't need to charm me - just the sight of you makes me lose my mind."

I wanted to give her a sexual experience to remember. I wanted to please her, to bring her to orgasm. She wouldn't allow that, though. Ludianne stripped off my shirt, and then undid my pants. She knelt to help me remove my boots, and then pulled my pants down my legs.

My cock was so hard, it snapped from my trousers and nearly slapped her in the chin. She took hold of it, gently, in one hand. Then she stroked it, slowly, from root to tip. Finally, Ludianne kissed the head of my cock.

Then she drew me down beside her. She pulled me between her legs, and nestled the tip of my penis between her nether lips. With a thrust of her hips, I was inside her.

She was so much smarter than me. I'd been primed for so long, so hopelessly aroused, that I was no longer capable of rational thought. This was the best solution.

She was hot, inside, and wet, but surprisingly tight. I thrust gently, as she wrapped her arms and legs around me and drew me down on top of her. Chest to chest, stomach to stomach ... she urged me on.

- "Let it go." she said. "Don't wait. Don't hold back. We have all night. All day tomorrow. And every day after that. Don't hold back."

I began to plunge atop her, clenching my but cheeks and driving into her, pumping my shaft into her depths. All too soon, I felt my sac tighten, and then I erupted. It felt like a torrent of come, spraying wildly.

My body sagged onto hers. "I'm sorry." I muttered. "I meant to -"

- "Shh." she said. "You needed that. I did, too. We have so much more time ..."

*****

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,337 Followers
12