All Comments on 'Vannerbehn's Luck Pt. 05'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
cliqueggecliqueggeover 5 years ago
Keep going mate ...

This is good

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 5 years ago
This is a most enjoyable tale

Don't stop telling it anytime soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Moooore

Fave story right now. Just release the book, I'll buy it. Fantastic stuff.

Moooore ! Longer chapters!

lastman416lastman416over 5 years ago
Great

I was expecting the janni to resurrect Khelsen’s two friends. This is more interesting, having him work through his guilt.

KnightofoilKnightofoilover 5 years ago
The plot thickens

Excellent. So I see a future blue cloak?

abaditudeabaditudeover 5 years ago

Great story. I think I like it the best of your works published here.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Cliffhanger Endings

On every chapter. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You can't have your protagonist complaining about...

nothing to do, and he can't steal/con anymore in the 5th chapter, when they are introduced as a character devoted to a free clinic and it's old healer, and wishing they had more time to help heal the patients.

Characters have to stay consistent, in certain aspects, or they are believable.

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Okay, last chapter, the authorities had no issues with executing five year old little girls for theft.

This chapter, Kelsen thinks

|

"...Pirate justice was often arbitrary, but at least it was swift. It wasn't particularly cruel, either. Prison was a place where people waited for their sentence; it was not a punishment in and of itself. ..."

|

So they don't put people in prison to punish them. They just hold them until they're executed or sent to serve on prison galleys? Oh, and they don't imprison little girls, they just execute them. Yep. Definitely not cruel, or evil. Seriously, did Kelsen get Alzheimer's between the last chapter and this one? Or was he lying last chapter, and he never saw a five year old little girl executed for theft?

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Oh, and anonymous isn't wrong, Kelsen should be ecstatic that he has more time to spend at the Gale, plus, he has the money to hire healers now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES