Vannerbehn's Luck Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "It isn't much, but it's quiet. And nobody knows -"

I didn't finish that sentence, because Aressine grasped the shoulder of my shirt, and pulled me close. She dipped her head slightly - she was just a bit taller - and kissed me. On the lips. Softly, at first. And then with a little more intensity.

She broke the kiss. "You have too many weapons on." she whispered.

I did. I put my pistols on the small locker at the foot of the bed, and my rapier in the corner. My dagger and boot knife went on the chair in the corner. Aressine placed her dagger next to mine, and her sword in the corner.

We hung up our cloaks on the pegs behind the door. We'd both moved at the same time, and found ourselves standing side by side. She kissed me again, and our arms went around each other.

Aressine undid the buttons on my vest, and pushed it back, over my shoulders. I couldn't reciprocate, and attend to her clothing, because her arms were inside mine. But that was fine; I was curious to see how far she would go.

She untied the laces at the throat of my shirt, and then reached down to pull it free from my trousers. She slid both hands under my shirt, and ran her fingers up my ribs, to my chest. She stepped closer, and reached around, to run her hands over my back. I was warm; her hands were cool, but rough - calloused, no doubt, from all that sword work.

Then Aressine pushed my shirt over my head. She seemed happy with what it revealed, and let her hands roam over my chest and stomach. My blonde fighter was much more aggressive than I'd expected. It was highly enjoyable.

She kissed me again, while she let her hands explore my upper body. I noted though, that she didn't venture below the beltline. Aggressive, but only to a point. The next step would have to be mine.

I broke the kiss. "This is ... wonderful. But I'm half naked - and you're not."

Aressine blushed, but she stepped back, and began to undo the laces of her own vest. She removed it, folded it neatly, and placed it on the chair, atop our daggers. Then she turned her back, and pulled her shirt over her head.

Her long blonde hair tumbled halfway down her back. She had powerful shoulders, large biceps, and a strong back. Yet her waist was surprisingly narrow. I realized that I was holding my breath.

Aressine took off her boots, and then undid her belt. Still with her back to me, she slid her pants down, and stood there naked, with her back to me. Her ass was fine, but it was the twin dimples in her lower back, just above her buttocks, which made me smile. Lovely.

She surprised me by turning around to face me. I had expected her to be more modest, more tentative. But Aressine seemed prepared to let me gaze my fill at her naked body.

And what a body.

Her neck was quite long, and only stood out the more because of her powerful shoulders. Her breasts were perfectly proportional, and beautifully shaped. Her stomach rippled with muscle - something I was not accustomed to, on a woman.

She did cover her sex with her hands, but I could admire her well-toned legs. They were strong, but still shapely. Aressine watched me as I ran my eyes over her body, much as she had run her hands over mine. She could tell that I was happy with what I saw.

- "You should be naked, too." she said.

I hurried to comply. It seemed like the gentlemanly thing to do.

We kissed, naked, standing by the side of the bed. I finally got to kiss her throat, and swan-like neck. She hummed when I held her breast in her hand. When I reached between her legs, she did the same, but on a slightly higher note.

The feel of her calloused fingers on my most tender parts was ... unusual. I hoped that she wasn't planning to give me a handjob - I might not have survived the experience.

We were both trying to set the pace. I wanted to get her on the bed, where her height advantage wouldn't be so noticeable, especially if I could go down on her. Aressine, for her part, was trying to get me to sit down.

In the end, we wrestled each other onto the bed. Then we had to laugh: I was attempting to go down on her, while she was trying to get me to lie down so that she could suck my cock. I loved her smile when she realized that were working at cross purposes.

We eventually settled into a comfortable position where we could both get what we wanted.

She was clean, and fresh. Clearly, Aressine had anticipated - or hoped - that I would be doing this. She was licking the head of my cock, and taking it into her mouth, but when I ran my tongue between her outer labia, she groaned and fell back on the bed.

We ended up with me on top, with my face between her legs, while my dick hovered just above her lips.

Aressine had heard Pamna and me, beneath the wagon, all the way back from Kumyr. She was obviously primed, expecting something spectacular. I tried my best not to disappoint her. However, my fighter girlfriend was probably not the most experienced fellatrix. Her technique was ... nothing extraordinary.

Certainly Aressine was distracted by what I was doing to her. To judge from her reactions, she was truly enjoying the experience. I brought her to a thunderous orgasm. Aressine clutched my ears in her hands, and very nearly pulled them off.

She flushed, and turned red from her throat to the swells of her breasts - a considerable distance. Her head fell back on the bed, and she panted.

- "That was amazing." she breathed.

I rolled over, to lie beside her. "Glad you enjoyed it."

- "Oh! But - you didn't ..." She reached for my erection.

I caught her hand. "It's alright, Aressine. If you're willing, I'd rather ..."

She understood immediately. I turned around, and climbed between her legs. She was wet, her labia moist and swollen. I placed the head of my engorged penis against her opening, and pushed gently ...

The moment of initial penetration, the very first time, cannot be matched. It is, at its best, exquisite ... a memorable moment. Even at its worst, it's a noteworthy event.

The instant that the head of my cock slid between Aressine's lips was utterly spectacular. It was ... entirely unforgettable.

There was the physical sensation, which was overwhelming. There was also the thought that flooded my mind: Aressine and me. Finally.

But there was also the creak on the landing at the top of the stairs, where I'd removed two nails from the floorboards.

A moment later, someone put their full weight against the door of my little room. And a second after that, two people flung their bodies against that slender door. It burst open, and a quartet of men rushed into the room.

I was already moving, the instant I heard the creak. I pulled out of Aressine. Bless her heart, she was no slouch: she immediately rolled towards the window. I followed, hopping sideways like a frog.

The men who broke the door down tumbled to the floor. A third fellow stepped across the threshold, and leveled his weapon. It was that Gods-damned blunderbuss from earlier today.

He pulled the trigger, and sprayed shot across the top of the bed and all over the wall of my room.

Fortunately, Aressine was already on the floor, between the bed and the wall. I was hopping further down, towards the end of the bed. Just before my knees hit the floor, a pellet caught my exposed backside, and traced a furrow across my left buttock.

I scrambled for my pistols, at the foot of the bed. But just as I reached them, I looked up, to see the most incredible sight I'd ever witnessed.

I'd seen a dragon, lightning bolts, gargoyles, Ludianne naked ... and this topped them all.

One of the fellows who'd broken down my door sprang to his feet just after blunderbuss-boy fired his weapon. He leapt onto the bed, cutlass in hand, ready to make mincemeat of us.

The bed was a little bouncier than he'd expected. And he was not prepared for my fighter-girlfriend.

Aressine stood up, suddenly, and grabbed him by the throat and the crotch. Using his own momentum against him, she turned him upside down, and slammed his body into the wall. Then she savagely drove him into the floor, head first - snapping his neck.

The second door-breaker was on his feet, as I reached for my pistols. He jumped on the bed, and slashed at Aressine. She ducked, grabbed her attacker's shirt with her left hand, and pulled him toward her.

Then she drove four stiff fingers into his throat, crushing his windpipe.

I saw all of this. But at the same time, I snatched up my pistols. I fired from ten feet away, at the man wielding the blunderbuss, and brought him down.

There was a fourth man, just outside the door. I shot him as well. It was good shot - killed him outright.

Blunderbuss-man was only wounded. I went back for my rapier, and drove it into his throat.

Aressine didn't need any invitation; she scrambled into her clothing. I did the same. We were out of my room a few minutes later.

- "Where to?" she asked.

- "The Narimac. We'll be safe there."

- "Who were they, Kelsen?"

- "It's complicated. I'll tell you all about it - I promise. Aressine?"

- "Yes?"

- "That was incredible. What you did back there - I've never seen anything like it. You were absolutely amazing."

Aressine ginned. "Your reactions were pretty quick, too." she said.

We made it to the Narimac without incident. My heart was racing, but the moment we passed the doors, I knew that Ludianne could protect us.

I don't know how she knew, but the Janni joined us only a few moments after we had stepped inside.

- "What happened?" said my partner.

- "Ambushed. I'll tell you all about it, later."

- "Are you alright, Aressine?" said Ludianne. How could I not love her, when her second thought was for the safety of my girlfriend. Okay, I know that may sound strange ... but it was an unusual night.

Ludianne took us to her room.

- "You are bleeding!" She pointed to the back of my pants, which were soaked in blood. She had me divest myself right there, in front of Aressine. Well, it wasn't anything she hadn't already seen. Ludianne cast a healing spell.

"That would have been an odd place to have a scar." she said.

Ludianne swiftly produced a bottle of wine, and some food. I had abandoned the basket and its contents at the scene of the ambush. She also cast a spell, which cleaned both Aressine and me.

With a wink, my partner left the room. Her room.

- "That was ... incredible." said Aressine.

- "Most exciting date I've ever had." I said.

- "Don't joke, Kelsen. Those men were there to kill us."

- "You were amazing, Aressine. I can't believe that I saw what you did. I can't believe that you did that."

We were still in the throes of the moment. Blood pumping, senses on full alert. I could see Aressine's nipples poking through her shirt. I was more than half hard, too.

I reached over, and placed my hand on her thigh.

But Aressine had been looking around. She was no fool.

- "Is this Ludianne's room?"

- "Umm ... yes."

- "She's seen you naked before, hasn't she? Have you slept with her, Kelsen?"

- "Yes." There was no point in denying it.

- "More than once?""

Ouch. I hadn't expected that question.

- "Yes."

Aressine frowned.

- "And Pamna?" she said.

- "Well ... you knew about her."

- "I mean, have you slept with her since we returned to the city?"

- "Umm ... yes."

- "More than once?"

- "Aressine ..."

- "How many other women are you currently sleeping with?" she asked.

Damn. There was Marta - but that was an obligation. Codyla - but that was unlikely to be repeated. Did Teeshay count? That was ... not the same.

Aressine saw my face.

- "Damn it, Kelsen!"

- "It's not ... quite the way you think."

- "What does that mean? Kelsen, you're sleeping with half of Kumyr. Were you planning on giving any of them up? Or was I just to become number four? Or five?"

- "Number one." I said. "You would be first, Aressine."

- "First among many." she snapped.

I couldn't think of an appropriate answer. Her face fell. For a moment there, she looked genuinely sad.

"Look, Kelsen." she said. "I'll fight with you. By your side. But I'm not sure that I'm ready to fight for you ... if you understand the difference."

- "Aressine -"

- "I think I should go home."

*****