Vannika Ch. 01 - "Sweet Davie"

Story Info
Seth meets seductive VANNIKA at a funeral reception.
1.4k words
4.26
3.3k
5
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neallowe
neallowe
14 Followers

The funeral of David Evans was a simple, yet solemn affair held at the cemetery and attended by family members and a few close friends. David had been a reclusive multi-millionaire financier with three ex-wives, all of whom had passed before him. His private life was substantially unknown even to his only son, Seth. Regardless it was expected that Mr. Evans financial estate would be immense and, truth be known, most relatives were around to see how much they might get. When the event ended the crowd quickly dispersed, with only a surprisingly few even noticing the towering young lady standing inconspicuously in the background.

Now its slightly later in the afternoon, the obligatory reception is being hosted by Seth and is being held at David's stately stone mansion. Most of the funeral attendees have made their appearances and have left. Only several couples remain and they are currently saying their goodbyes in the grand hallway. The courtyard is mostly empty of vehicles when a sleek, exotic sports car rumbles in. Its driver, unbeknownst to all, is the female from the cemetery. After the rumbling engine is shut down, SHE ascends from the contoured bucket seat, crosses the vast space and glides into the foyer brushing by the butler with a wink and a coy smile.

Wandering into the corridor, HER presence is instantly felt by the handsome, middle-aged Seth Evans. He glances over at HER, then can simply not take his eyes off this divine vision. To him SHE is the most alluring female he's ever seen and he shudders with sudden, intense desire. A beguiling amazon who is dressed in the mourning color, black, yet HER outfit's style is absolutely outrageous. An elegant fur jacket covers a shimmering stripped/translucent mini dress accompanied by highly reflective crotch-high boots. As the host he must greet HER and indeed he is most definitely eager to do just that.

Approaching this statuesque beauty he sees HER smirk teasingly, pivot and strut into an adjacent ante room. Seth can't help but follow, watching HER undulate seductively and hearing the loud click-clack of HER stiletto heels on the marble floor.

SHE fluffs wild, wind blown hair about and tosses a comment back over HER shoulder,

"He was such a sweet little man."

Seth catches up as SHE stops by an exterior window and turns to face him. Unconsciously, he emits a soft moan at the sight of HER closeup. With a stunningly glamorous face, surrounded by ebony tresses and glittering gold and inlaid diamond jewelry this twenty-something knockout is incomparably sexy.

"How did you know him?" Seth gushes.

Sliding one of the wickedly studded boots forward SHE lets the coat part just enough to display a spectacular pair of huge breasts and a tiny waist. Of course Seth cannot resist staring in frozen awe, as SHE speaks,

"We met at a luxury car event in Malibu. He was showing his prize Rolls. You know the limited edition white coupe."

Seth nods his head in acknowledgment as SHE leans a little closer, continuing in a quieter, sultrier voice,

"I was admiring it. We talked awhile before he offered me a ride. He was so shy and nervous, but so sweet.' HER eyes are taking in Seth's torso, deliberately pausing at his groin which is swelling uncontrollably.

"We ended up at my penthouse in L. A. I showed little Davie so much pleasure throughout that first night, that I had him cumming back as much as I wanted. Umm, umm sweet little man."

The not so subtle implication leaves Seth speechless and SHE most certainly knows it.

Impishly SHE turns in profile, suggestively slithering a driving glove down HER taut abs and onto a boot before continuing,

"We shared other interests besides expensive autos. He absolutely adored my taste in fashion and reveled in my rather risque wardrobe." With that SHE lets the fur slide off HER arms, gathers it on the shelf of HER awesome ass and flings it aside.

Seth is dumbstruck by the colossal body a mere few feet away,

He barely hears HER inquire, "Too risque, hun?"

"no, no," he whimpers, helplessly ogling the bodacious sight.

SHE continues, "I took him shopping often. He loved leather. The dear boy bought me numerous outfits custom tailored to glorify my 40EEE-20-36 figure." Turning and placing palms on arching hips SHE poses provocatively and whispers,

"Does Seth like this one?"

He opens his mouth but not a word is uttered so shocked at HER brazen behavior.

"I'll take that as a 'yes' then," SHE purrs, caressing his cheek and letting crimson lips flutter ever so close to his gaping mouth. Seth quivers with swiftly mounting lust.

"I wore this special little frock today in sweet Davie's honor. He would have been beyond thrilled to see me in it."

Moving to the side of the sunlit window SHE dramatically raises one of HER impossibly tall, leather-clad legs and plants the boot's platform sole and tip of it's ultra-slender skyscraper heel onto the low sill.

"Uhh, he was so very generous," HER velvety voice drawing Seth closer as he expectantly hangs on HER every word. "He gave me a car. Look down in the courtyard, darling," an index finger pointing in that direction.

Tearing his eyes off of the bewitching temptress, Seth gazes out and onto a single remaining vehicle. He groans, "th, that, that's, a, a..."

"...Lamborghini," SHE completes his babbling and adds matter-of-fact like, "Race red, holograph wrapped exterior with a viper skin interior. My new baby turns heads everywhere I go. I look like a goddess in it. In fact my Davie-boy got me a personalized plate that says just that, G-O-D-D-E-S-S."

Seth feels hot breath in his ear, inhales the aroma of intoxicating perfume and hears HER somewhat haunting sigh, "I'll miss him."

"Me, ta, too," he manages as a tongue slowly rims his earlobe.

"But maybe, just maybe I have you now?" The tips of long, talon-like fingernails touch the top of the throbbing bulge in his loose slacks and descend ever so lightly to the base of his raging erection.

"ah, well, may, maybe," Seth moans, nerves frayed, body tingling.

SHE turns and struts slowly across the room and through an opening, jet-black hair flowing behind HER like the fluttering of a flock of ravens. Transfixed he follows as they enter David's vast office.

Desperate to understand who SHE is Seth blurts, "How do you know the mansion, so, so well?" Its an innocuous question but its all his blurred mind can create.

SHE leans against the edge of the ornate desk and arches HER back enticingly, "Oh Seth, don't you know? I have my own little suite here. Its in the east wing, decorated and furnished just for ME."

He hears HER words but his brain can barely handle the magnificence of the tits projecting outward from HER upper torso. Their enormous mass stretches the elastic dress to a mouthwatering tautness, their hard nipples invitingly etched into the surface.

"Curious?" SHE teases.

Seth stammers, "wha, what?"

"Of course you are," SHE coos, extending arms and beckoning him closer with slowly rippling fingers. He staggers toward HER impossibly long crossed legs until his swelling groin comes in contact with the knee of HER boot and he stops in his tracks. SHE shifts slightly so that his prominent bulge lies against HER slick, black sheathed calf.

An eerie silence ensues, broken only by the slightly audible sound of creaking leather as SHE rubs his erection through his sharkskin slacks.

"I want you to cum...and see my suite. My play-space," SHE whispers enticingly, then adds, "Later tonight, around midnight."

Seth swallows and whines, "Yes, yes, but, my, my wife, I, ah, ah..."

"Tell her," SHE purrs provocatively, "Something has come up at David's place. Its leaking. It might explode. It needs someone experienced to handle it."

Seth is panting now, quite obviously in dire need of release. SHE smiles wickedly, jabbing a fingernail into the underside of his chin raising his gaze. Their eyes meet again, and their lips brush lightly.

"I'm leaving now, darling. I'll call you when I return, so you can join me here."

"Yes, please, please who are you?" Seth manages, his voice filled with lust and fear in equal parts.

Playfully shoving him away, SHE wiggles off the desk, smooths out HER skin-fit attire and snarls, "I am VANNIKA."

He watches HER briskly walk away, stopping for a brief moment to gracefully bend and snatch up the fur, HER ass globes peeking from under the hem of the mini. As SHE disappears Seth sighs pathetically, quivers uncontrollably, touches himself and squirts into his boxers.

neallowe
neallowe
14 Followers