Variations on a Heat Wave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cleared my plate as we waited for Lisa to get back.

"So, yeah, we were just going to watch a movie or something. Hopefully the locksmith will be by soon, though, and you can get into some real clothes."

"Sounds like the two of you do, uh, 'underwear movie night' regularly anyway?" I asked. She stopped her movement for a moment, but then resumed without turning around.

"Lisa does 'underwear movie night' all the time. I do it... sometimes."

"Lisa seems like kind of a free spirit." That got her to turn around.

"Ohhhh you have no idea. The number of times I've seen her do the wildest stuff like it was nothing..." I raised my eyebrows, letting her know I wanted a story. "I have seen that girl get interrogated by the cops for skinny dipping in the lake, and she didn't even try to cover up for them, in fact she gave one of them her number." She put the plates in the sink. "She's something else."

"And you?" I asked her.

"Me?" She looked hesitant.

"Yeah - any wild exploits?" the look on her face told me this was going wrong all of a sudden.

"Well, I've never flashed the copes if that's what you mean," she said with an edge.

"No - sorry, didn't mean to suggest anything. Just keeping the conversation going." That softened her face a bit.

"No, I'm sorry - I'm... honestly sometimes I worry people find me boring when they know her." There was some vulnerability in that voice.

"You're definitely not boring," I continued. "That's why I wanted to keep talking to you. And yeah, I can certainly see how it might be overwhelming to share space with someone that outgoing."

"Don't get me wrong, Lisa is a sister to me." She started to walk back over toward the table. "And we... balance each other? She pushes me to be more outgoing, I push her to be a little less crazy, it works. She gets all the looks from the guys, though."

This time I held her eyes. "Not all of them."

She straight up blushed at that, but then we heard a jingle of keys. Lisa came in, phone in one hand, keys in the other. "The good news is, your clothes have been safely transferred to the dryer. The bad news is: no locksmith. Not until tomorrow, anyway." I groaned. "The couch is yours if you want it, though. I'm inclined to believe you won't kill us both in our sleep." I laughed, and so did Lisa. For a moment, though, I thought I saw panic on Hannah's face.

Hannah

I had genuinely assumed, until that moment, that the locksmith was going to show up, Justin would head out, and I'd be able to relax again. Our talk had been nice, but I still felt awkward, and then... had he hit on me at the end there? Of course not, I'd imagined that. Not that I minded imagining that, of course. But the longer he stayed here, the more likely it was I'd really embarrass myself. And now he was here the whole night? I needed more wine.

I went to pour myself another glass as Justin asked if that was really okay.

"Of course!" Lisa answered, shooting me a look and a smile. "Anyway, as far as I know there aren't any other girls offering to let you sleep over tonight, are there?" I rolled my eyes into my wine glass, even as I acknowledged she had a point.

"Yeah, I guess not." He laughed. "Well, thanks," he continued, looking at Lisa, then at me. "I really appreciate all of this help tonight, you're both life-savers."

Lisa disappeared back into her room, leaving the two of us.

"I'm sorry, I feel like you're uncomfortable with me being here." Justin looked at me again. Shit! That... well, yes, it was true, but not for the reason he thought, and I really didn't want to send that message.

"No, no, it's fine! I'm sorry, it's just..." my brain raced. "Lisa's just very quick to assume, and she's a flirt, and so I don't want you to be uncomfortable, that's all."

After I finished saying it, I rolled it around in my head. B, B+ cover story. It'd do.

"Thanks," he smiled. "It is definitely not how I figured I'd spend my Friday night, but I could also think of worse ways." He looked into my eyes and I suddenly felt very warm. I was definitely blushing again, and I could feel the skin on my chest getting warm too. And another place, maybe, for about the fifteenth time tonight.

"Hopefully you didn't have any other plans - do you need me to text anyone else? Your roommate? Or, uh, girlfriend?" Smooth, Hannah. Like butter.

But he just smiled. "Nope. Paul's out of town, and my last girlfriend probably doesn't really give a shit what I'm doing right now." Gulp. "How about you? Are you seeing anyone who might object to you talking to me in rented underpants?" I laughed at that one.

"No, nobody, not me, it's... no." Again: like butter. And good lord, I said that directly at his penis.

"Well, good. Don't want to make anything uncomfortable," he said offhandedly. Yep, mission accomplished, buddy.

I started to busy myself cleaning up the kitchen a bit. I was about to reach to put a glass back up on the shelf, when I suddenly felt him behind me.

"Here, I can get that." He took it from my hand and reach over me, effortlessly, to put the glass up. I felt his hand on my lower back, and his body brush against mine, and I felt it, like a little current, running straight down to my pussy. I officially had it bad for this guy.

I turned to him, only inches from me. "Thanks for the help." I smiled, and saw him smile back. I also saw his eyes trace down my shirt for a moment. Was it possible I wasn't the only one who felt that?

At that moment, Lisa popped back out, paused for a moment to take in how close we were to each other, and spoke.

"Hannah, could you join me back here for a moment?" She looked at me, then back at Justin. "Excuse us. Girl talk," she said, with a plastic smile. I glared at her, but followed her.

She led me down the hall, and into my own bedroom, then closed the door behind us.

"Here's what's going to happen," she said.

Lisa

"First of all, you're adorable." I said this as I walked away from the now shut door, toward her bed. "And he thinks so too." She started to protest, but stopped herself, probably because she realized I was right. "Do you like him?"

"Well, I mean..."

"Hannah. Sweetheart. It is not a hard question."

"Yes. I do. But that doesn't mean-"

"Stop. This is the best prospect you've had in a while, and I'm not going to let you talk yourself out of it. He's had a chance to talk to both of us, and he's talked to you. He's had a chance to stare at both of us, and he's stared more at you. He is already staying the night, and already isn't wearing clothes. This is very, very doable. But not if you have already convinced yourself it shouldn't happen."

"Okay but random hookups are not my thing! This is something you'd do, not me."

"Then try doing what you think I'd do. You've seen me pick up guys before. Just... be me tonight."

"Oh, is that all? How do I even start doing that?" She put her hands on her hips.

"Well, you start by changing clothes. We promised him a movie night in our underwear, right? So, deliver." I went over to her dresser and started looking through, knowing she had something hot in here. Then I found it: scarlet red silk panties, and a matching camisole that would show off her tummy. It had been a gift, from me, three years ago when she was dating that loser Chuck; I don't know if she'd worn it then, but she certainly hadn't worn it since. I held it up to her.

"Wear this." Her eyes went wide.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Hannah, the man who would be able to resist you in this has not yet been created. Wear this."

"But how do I even explain changing clothes?"

"Who cares? He won't, I can tell you that. He'll be too busy trying not to get a hard-on when he sees you." She stared at it again.

"Look," I said, trying to put as much caring into my voice as I could muster. "I'm not going to wrestle you into it. But I'm telling you, he is not going to judge you for this, not while he's sitting around in a tight pair of boxer briefs. He'll enjoy it, in all the ways you want him to, and after that... who knows where it'll go?" She stared at it more.

"Okay. I'll leave you here to figure out what to do. I'm going to go change myself - I promise I'll be more boring. I'll see you out there?" I asked, and opened the door.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a few." She said, smiling thinly at me. "Thanks."

"For you, anything." I closed the door, and without Justin seeing me, slipped into my own room. I peeled off my yoga pants, and rifled through until I found the boringest white granny panties I could, and threw them on. I took a selfie and sent it to Mike:

trying my hardest to not be a knockout. how'd i do?

The reply came in fast, two texts:

about as well as you could given that you're a knockout

hope H goes for it

Mike was a good guy. I left my room and headed back to the kitchen, and Justin.

Justin

Lisa re-emerged, the yoga pants replaced by some disappointingly boring underwear.

"Sorry we kept you waiting - you want another drink or something? I was going to pour myself more wine." she breezed by me into the kitchen.

"I won't say no," I answered. "Everything okay in there?"

"Oh, yeah, just needed Hannah's opinion on something. She'll be out in a minute." Lisa took our glasses - all three - and topped them up again, handing mine to me. "We decided that if you had to wear that," she motioned at my waist, "we could at least hold up our end of the bargain and strip down to our own underwear."

"Well, I appreciate the company." I replied, sipping the wine.

"I'm making popcorn - you want popcorn?" It sort of barely mattered what I answered as she'd already slid a bag into the microwave, but I had to admit it: I did, in fact, want popcorn. She puttered around a bit as it popped, and got out a couple bowls. I glanced over toward the hallways a couple times, wondering where Hannah was, and what she'd be wearing when she emerged.

"She'll be out in a couple minutes, I think," Lisa said, noting the direction of my glances. "Here, take this." She had split the popcorn into a couple bowls, and gave me one.

Lisa walked over and curled up in the armchair with hers, leaving the two-seater couch open. She fiddled with her phone a bit, maybe texting her boyfriend. I sank down onto the couch, setting my glass and the popcorn bowl on the side table. Lisa grabbed the remote started scrolling through the movie selection sort of aimlessly. I didn't really have an opinion here, just thankful for AC and a place to sleep, but she also didn't ask. So I sat, and watched.

Only a couple minutes later, I heard Hannah's door open, and turned my head. I noticed Lisa did too, a bit fast. Hannah came around the corner, and...

Hannah

He saw me, and he stared.

Fighting every instinct, I let his eyes wander for a minute. I'd let my hair down, and it cascaded over my neck and bare shoulders. I watched his eyes travel from my neck to my scarlet top and its plunging neckline, lined with black lace, accentuating my tits. The bottom hem was high enough for him to see my tummy and belly button, leading down to the small pair of silk panties, the same colour as the top. I was glad I'd trimmed recently; otherwise these would not have worked - they left little to the imagination, and I'd almost skipped them when I looked at myself in the mirror. I both cursed and thanked Lisa for remembering these existed.

"Wow," he said, and it seemed almost involuntary.

Did he really just say "wow?"

I almost stammered something stupid in reply, like "sorry, is this too much?" but then I caught Lisa's eye and her mischievous, self-satisfied smile, and reminded myself: be like her tonight. Nothing was too much for Lisa, so I took the word in stride, and smiled at him even as he looked away, caught staring. He sat on one side of the loveseat, while Lisa - strategically, I assumed - had taken the armchair.

"You like it?" I said instead, moving across the room to take my wine from the counter, feeling his eyes on my ass as I did. The back of these panties was as scandalous as the front, with a not insignificant portion of my ass poking out. Not a thong, really, but not much more than one. It felt bizarre, and horribly exposed, but it also felt... sexy? empowering? both? to know he was watching me. "We didn't want you to have to be the only one underdressed tonight." I said, channeling my roommate by needling him a bit.

I turned around with my glass and saw Lisa's face, an expression I sort of read as "game recognizes game" on it. I sauntered back, letting him look, then slid down into the empty seat beside him. Lisa was texting someone, probably Mike; I wondered what she was telling him. Probably everything.

My instinct said to sit as far from Justin as possible, but I fought myself again, and curled into the seat, knees up, pointing at him, my body turned toward him, my arm up on the back of the couch close to him. From here, he probably had a good look down my shirt.

I shivered just a little, wondering if he was looking, but then decided to check - instead of averting my sight I turned right toward him. He had, in fact, been catching a peek, but then looked up into my eyes.

"Yeah, I meant the wow - you look great." He said, and I felt that electric jolt again, straight through my body. Harder this time - I felt it on my tongue, in my chest, in my nipples, my belly, my pussy. My cheeks felt flush, but I didn't turn away. "I couldn't let you take all the attention."

Fine, that line sucked, but I said it with style I guess, and he didn't seem to notice.

"Okay, if the two of you are done mutually admiring one another, how about this?" Lisa was hovering on a movie I knew she'd wanted to watch for a while - a Danish film, a comedy of sorts, but one that featured nudity, masturbation, and steamy sex scenes. I caught her eyes, but she just smiled and looked away. For real, I thought at her? now?

But I didn't say that.

"Ooh, I've heard good things about this - what do you think, Justin?" I said that, instead. I pointed my tits at him again. I could see him squirming - he was about as exposed as could be, sitting next to me wearing this, and we were going to subject him to a movie with straight up sex scenes. But what else was he going to say? 'No, this will give me a boner?'

"Yeah, uh, I haven't seen this one, I'll give it a try."

Lisa finished another text, hit play, then got up to turn off the lights. The room fell into darkness, lit only by the city lights outside and the TV inside. The darkness accentuated how hot I felt, and how close he was. I bit my lip, gathered strength, and shifted my body just a bit until my knee touched his thigh. The move crowded his right arm, and he moved it... and put his hand on my knee.

Eye contact. Skin contact. Jolt, again.

Lisa

I was having a genuinely hard time believing how well this was going. I had given it maybe a 15% chance she'd even wear the outfit - I figured she'd come out in that one dumpy nightgown I knew she had buried in the closet. But she did, and fucking hell had it ever worked. I was shocked the poor guy didn't just cream himself at the sight of her. And she was totally playing him!

I'd been giving Mike the blow by blow - I'd only barely resisted getting a pic of Hannah to show him how smoking she looked.

dude, she got him to put his hand on her leg. my little Hannah! seducing a real human man!

go H!

I was, at this point, splitting my time pretty evenly between watching the movie - which had started pretty slow, lots of long grey shots of Copenhagen - peeking at them, and texting Mike.

im really suprised he hasnt gotten a woody yet here, given everything. hes spending as much time looking at her tits than he is watching the movie

are you watching the movie?

fair point

Finally a bit of action on screen, with a dude's bare ass. I appreciated it, but movement on the couch also caught my eye. I turned to see Hannah, her hand on his shoulder, reaching across him to grab the popcorn bowl. She took it and handed it to him, basically putting it in his lap, then reaching in to grab a few. This was an impressive power move - basically gave him cover to get hard without as much risk of detection, and ensured he would by giving her a reason to constantly lean over him and reach down to his crotch. Again I marveled at the transformation before me - none of this was the Hannah I knew. Whatever pep talk she'd given herself after I'd left that room had fucking worked.

she just put the popcorn in his lap and is just reaching in there and grabbing it!

the excitement of that maybe isn't translating into writing, babe

i don't need you to write back, i just need to tell you because otherwise i'll squeal over here and that would cramp their style

narrate away, i'll be over here eating these chips

I appreciated many things about Mike: his thoughtfulness, his lack of pretension, his beautiful eyes, the almost reverential way he loved the Leafs, the things he could do to me with his hands and his tongue. But maybe chief among them all was his deadpan style, even in a text.

Justin's hand was still on her knee, and had even crept a bit up the thigh. They were settling in, arms touching. His fingers curled a bit, and the low moans from in front of me made me turn my head to see the main character in the bath, tits out and wet, pleasuring herself gently with soft music behind. It was well shot and well lit, golden light coming in through the window next to her. Really quite lovely and hot.

I peeked back at them. Hannah's legs were shifting, and I could tell from her face she was turned on by everything too. I was starting to be too, which was maybe weird, but hey, Justin was hot, there was a chick orgasming on the screen in front of me, and my best friend was finding her true slutty self. There was a lot to deal with. I texted Mike again.

this movie is hot, will you watch it with me later

will we be wearing clothes when we do?

not if we're doing it right

oh, baby, we do it right

The fucker added an eggplant emoji.

That scene ended, and we were back to slow shots of Danes living lives when the alarm on my phone sounded. It startled me - Justin's clothes. I'd forgotten completely about them.

"that's the laundry - you two look comfy, so I'll go get it. Pause it if anything super sexy happens while I'm gone." I might have winked at them. I went into my room for some gym shorts, slipped on my shoes, and just caught the two of them look at each other before I closed the apartment door.

Justin

My hard-on after that bath scene had finally subsided - it took a while, with Hannah constantly reaching into my lap for popcorn, but it went down. My hand was still on the smooth skin of her thigh, above her knee, and I wasn't letting that go anytime soon. Nothing had really happened, per se, but the casual way we touched right now made it clear to me that it was going to.

She smelled good, and I could get a good whiff because of how close she was now. Her left breast had run up against my bicep a couple times, and though neither of us had reacted I felt pretty sure at least one of those was intentional. I was still trying to wrap my head around this - other than when we talked over dinner, she'd mostly acted like she hadn't wanted me there. But she sure as hell wasn't acting that way now.

I started to gently move my fingers over her thigh - not too far up, but stroking, making circles, exploring a bit. She let me.

The movie started to heat up again, with the main character and her boyfriend stripping each other down slowly, sensuously. My cock started to harden again, Between the feel of her skin under my fingertips and watching the woman on the screen close her eyes as the man slid his hand down her body. I stole a glance at Hannah. Was she getting turned on too? She had started to fidget a lot, and was watching the screen intently, her lips parted a little. I could maybe make out hard nipples under that thin top.