Variations on a Heat Wave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Justin, fuck me, now, I need it..."

But I refused - I wanted to give her this, now. So I pretended I didn't hear her, and sped up until she forgot she asked, and started to yell out as I brought her there, and her body pulsed with it. But as she finished, I had only started. My cock ached for her again, and before her orgasm had even ended I entered her, and she gasped again.

Her pussy was so wet and thick with juices, I felt them envelop me as I slid deep, fast. She looked up at me and I saw another flash of the wild Hannah that had seduced me in the living room, but I wasn't as interested in her right now - I wanted to fuck the sweet, shy, funny, sexy Hannah I got to know tonight. So I went slow, and tender at first, and she greeted me with kisses and wrapped her legs around me as I paced us. Unlike earlier, I had some stamina; the excitement on the couch had been too much for me after a night of arousal, but now I took my time, exploring her.

She rolled us over after a few minutes and let me look up at her as she swayed over me. Those gorgeous breasts swayed and jiggled as she raised her arms and ran her hands through her hair, eyes closed, rocking on me. I could tell she was getting closer again; so was I. But this time, I wanted her under me when it happened, so I flipped her back and held her hands to the bed as I entered her again. Wide eyed, she looked up at me, eyes widening with every thrust, a look of pained pleasure moving over her face.

"Justin, oh my god, you feel so fucking good..."

"Your tight little body is incredible... cum for me, I want to feel it again..." And she did, not as loud as before but higher pitched, little sounds as ecstasy rolled over her she drew me closer then, held me as I stopped trying to control anything and let loose on her, driving into her, feeling her warm body, her sweat, her mouth on my neck, her legs on my lower back, her pussy taking every inch of me.

I tried to hold it, tried to hold the feeling of being right on the edge, but couldn't. I shuddered hard as I erupted into her again, and again, sapping every final bit of strength I had until my body was a rag doll on top of her. I vaguely remembered rolling off her, and vaguely remembered her pulling up the covers over us both, but nothing else as I drifted away into a deep, deep sleep.

Hannah

He fell asleep hard, but I knew I'd struggle, processing this bizarre evening where so many things had changed. I rose gently, so as not to disturb him, and threw on panties and a nightshirt, then slipped into the bathroom to cean up and get ready for sleep. When I emerged, Lisa was there getting water, dressed not dissimilarly. We made eye contact, held it for a moment, then both burst out laughing at the same time.

"I guess my talk worked, huh?" she said, after we hugged.

"I guess... I don't know what happened there, are you... like, scandalized, or what?"

"You're asking me if I'm scandalized by something you did, do you realize how strange that sounds?"

"Okay but you've never fucked a guy in front of me."

"Well, a girl has to have goals," she laughed. "But for real, no, I'm not scandalized. I'm... surprised? At you, at this, at me for the way I reacted..." I raised my eyebrows at that too, "but not scandalized. I love you."

"I love you too, and... I'm glad you enjoyed yourself tonight too. Twice." And with that, maybe - maybe Lisa blushed a little too.

And after that, we went off to her respective beds, mine with a naked man in it for the first time in quite some time. I stripped again, and slid into bed naked with him after turning off the light. Tomorrow, he'd be back to his apartment, no longer captive in ours, but I knew this wasn't the end of this, and for the first time I felt truly confident in that.

It was a nice feeling, I thought, as I drifted off to sleep.