Variations on a Heat Wave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Were we supposed to pause this when things started to get hot?" I asked her, getting a subtle laugh.

"I guess we were..." then she turned to me. "Honestly, though, I kind of need to pee, so... can we? I'm sorry..." she looked cute and apologetic.

Inwardly I groaned, but outwardly I nodded, and she got up, paused it, and turned to me.

"Don't move, I'll be right back." She started to walk away, but as she did so she added "and don't eat all the popcorn!"

So, here I now sat, alone, with a hard-on, in some other guy's boxers, a paused boob on the screen, some guy's hand over it.

Sitting there, my mind drifted a bit. Not for the first time since Hannah had come out in the red outfit, I pictured taking it off her, slowly, like they were doing in the movie. In my version, she lay back as my hands moved up her stomach, under the hem. She arched her back as my fingers slid over her, pinching her nipples. I slid it off her, saw her looking up at me, telling me to touch her more, touch her everywhere, feeling her hands pull me downward toward her...

The bathroom door opened and she came back out. I still had that popcorn on my lap or she would have seen how hard I was, having gotten lost in a fantasy for those few moments.

"Miss me?" she asked as she unpaused it, and as I looked again at her ass. The sex scene started up again, and she sat, closer to me now than before. This time I got my arm around her instead - much as I'd loved touching her leg, the angle hadn't been comfortable. This way, with her nestled against me, was much, much better. I let my hand slip down to the bare skin of her lower back, and I felt her respond, pushing into me further.

The on-screen action heated up even more. There, the main character had pushed her boyfriend onto his back on the bed, and was fucking him, slowly, the camera on her as she rocked, faster, her tits starting to bounce. Between that and the feel of Hannah against me, my cock was pushing its own physical limits.

I knew Lisa was going to be back any minute, and at this point that was the only reason I hadn't made a move yet, but I didn't know how longer I'd be able to keep my own libido from seizing control of the rest of me.

It was at that moment that Hannah reached down for another handful of popcorn.

Hannah

Part of me was an anxious mess. Where was this going to go? When was Lisa getting back? He hadn't made a move - was I misreading things? I couldn't be, right? I mean, his hand was almost on my ass at this point, and he was clearly (CLEARLY) turned on. But by me? By the movie? And yet... we were here because I'd set that anxious mess aside. It wasn't gone, but something was letting me see it from the outside. Maybe it was the outfit. Maybe I felt sexy and so I acted it. Maybe it was Lisa's pep talk. Maybe... maybe it was just time.

To keep my hands busy as I considered all of this, I reached for more of the popcorn on his lap. And... if I'm being honest about it? I don't know if I missed accidentally, or intentionally. But no matter how I missed, I missed.

My hand was on his cock.

As soon as I made contact, his body stiffened. His hand stopped moving against my skin and just stayed in place, like he'd been turned to stone. He looked at me, and I at him. I felt that embarrassment rising, but I also felt my need, and his need, and that new little voice I'd grown tonight, and I made a decision. I resisted the urge to pull myself back, apologize, stammer, explain, and instead I just... left it there. And then slowly started to slide down his shaft.

That movement is what unfroze time. His hand flattened on my spine and he pulled me to him, calmly and firmly. He kissed me, his tongue on mine fast, and I finally let myself believe he wanted this - wanted me, too. And god, he was big, I thought, as his other hand slid over the side of my face. I'd never felt a dick this big and thick before. I kept stroking it even as his hands slid down to find my breasts, then went under my top as her trailed his mouth down to my neck. I gripped him while his fingers brushed over my nipples and cupped me, and the hand on his back went to my ass, and I had just started to reach into his boxers, and then

Lisa

I heard a noise like something falling as I opened the door, and took in a few things at once: A woman getting fucked on the TV, a popcorn bowl on the floor, and my best friend and the guy with the boner in my boyfriend's underpants sitting on the couch with the look of teenagers who had just gotten caught making out by a parent.

"I got your clothes - I'll just leave them over here!" I said as I entered, pretending I didn't see all the things I obviously saw.

I genuinely considered just going to my room, and letting them go at each other. I did. I'm a good person, so I considered it.

But I'm also kind of an asshole, so I sunk back into the chair and kept watching, like nothing was going on.

I spent a while not looking at them, just watching the movie. At this point, the sex was over, and they were just naked, bare ass, in bed, talking. I did manage to get to my phone and text Mike.

okay look, i know you don't really care about this, but I just got back and they had 100% been making out, and he had a raging boner, and now i'm just sitting here and it's so wonderfully awkward.

okay you probably should leave, but also that's amazing

i kind of don't want to leave

why

i genuinely cannot tell you but i think its a bit exciting?

exciting like you're happy for your friend or exciting in your pants?

I'd been with Mike for over a year now. He got me, and he knew that my eyes might wander but everything else always came back to him. I think he appreciated that, even. So I didn't hesitate long before answering.

both, baby

hot

And that was all I needed, as I let my hand slip subtly between my legs. I turned to look at them again, and saw them making out. I pretended I was looking at my phone, but kept my head at an angle where I could see them from the corner of my eye, and kept my body in a position where I could... well, not really go full speed on myself, but keep things rolling with a gentle massage of my fingers over my labia, brushing my clit through the underwear. Anything more would have been far too obvious.

I was pretty sure Hannah knew I was watching, which was interesting to say the least. I had never met this Hannah. I'm not sure this Hannah existed until tonight. But here she was, in sexy lingerie, making out with a guy she'd just met, whose hand was now up her shirt, and probably not for the first time. I watched her hand move over his thigh and run up the length of his hard-on.

she's straight up touching him now, and his hand is up her shirt

and what are you doing?

my hand is um somewhere else

jesus, lisa

are you mad

no, im honestly pretty turned on too

how did i get lucky enough to have you

Justin

I had never thought of myself as a prude. At the same time, I found myself kind of intimidated by what was happening here, even as I was about as turned on as I'd ever been.

What was happening was basically this: Lisa had come back to the apartment at a fairly critical moment, as Hannah's fingers had just slid into my shorts. The door startled us both, and she'd pulled back and away as I slid my hand out of her top. It was pretty clear we hadn't fooled Lisa, but she didn't say anything as she came in, other than to let me know she had gotten my clothes from the dryer downstairs. But then... she'd stayed, in her chair, off to my left.

And then... well, I couldn't remember who had started it up again, but it hadn't taken long for Hannah and I to start making out again. And it hadn't taken long for my hand to crawl back up her shirt, or for hers to slide over the fabric covering my hard-on and start to stroke me. I knew I wasn't going to last long if this kept going.

"If you keep doing that I'm going to cum here..." I said quietly into her mouth, and she kissed me harder, but moved her fingers up to my chest, through my chest hair, over my nipple. I felt her nails on me.

I wrapped my left hand around her waist to pull her closer to me, which pulled her body up against me, out of a seated position so that she was now kneeling on the couch next to me. My mouth trailed down her neck and onto her chest, and she reached down and

Hannah

pulled off my top, letting it drop to the floor as his mouth slid over me, swirling around my right nipple while he pinched the left with he fingers. My skin was on fire with him, and I felt all my residual embarassment and anxiety burn away even as I knew Lisa was watching us. I was so wet, I could feel myself dripping and I needed him to feel it too. I reached behind me and took his hand from my ass and brought it around, sliding his fingers into the silk panties and over me. And then he took over and slid them inside, and I moaned, too loud, and now his slick fingertips found my clit. He gently lay a finger over my button and slowly moved it side to side against me. Then, as he moved faster, he switched to two, with my clit between them, faster and faster, almost vibrating his hand now, and as I moaned again I looked, and I met Lisa's eyes, and I saw her

Lisa

rubbing my clit as he touched her. My eyes moved from her to my phone, where I'd been trying to tell Mike everything. I knew he was stroking himself in his room now too, all of us getting off on this in different ways.

i wish i was ther inside you lise, i'm so hard

i love your dick i lve feeling you pound me

tell me whats hapening

her shirts of, hes rubbing her clit

holy shit

Just when I thought I was going to go over the edge, my hand moving faster and faster inside my panties, she stood, and dropped the last bit of her clothes, and I knew what she was going to do.

i think she's going to fuck him

baby i think im going to cum

me too

And then I dropped my phone, and gave myself over to watching them, past my own point of no return.

Justin

Hannah stood before me, naked. I could just make out her eyes, though she was backlit against the TV, and they were wild with need. before I could even take in her naked body she was on me, pulling the boxers down, freeing my cock. It was then that I saw Lisa to my left, and realized she'd been watching us, getting off on us. I locked eyes with her and saw her building to something, but then Hannah pulled my face back to her and kissed me hard, and I took her by the waist and pulled her down, sinking onto my cock, impaling her on it as she

Hannah

shouted out, feeling him so deep, filling me more than I'd ever felt, hitting me in places no one had, his strong arms moving me over him, his hands on my hips, his grip unbreakable as he slammed me into him over and over, and I felt the insistent pressure of climax building up with every thrust, knowing he was going to burst in me, wanting to take it all, wanting to watch his face as he

Lisa

came, and a shout escaped my lips as I did, on my side in the chair, my legs apart, my hand coaxing every bit of feeling from it as the orgasm spread through my body, and as it did

Justin

I couldn't hold it back any longer, and I pulled her down on me one last time as a guttural growl escaped me and I felt a stream of hot cum shoot out of me and deep into her tight pussy, and

Hannah

as I felt him fill me every nerve ending in my body exploded, starting with my pussy and shooting at light speed all over me. I cried out, his name, yes, noises, everything, I felt everything, and then I collapsed into him as he fell back to the couch, still twitching inside me.

Lisa

baby are you there

barely

i just watched them fuck, i came while they fucked, is that fucked up, are you pissed

no

its weird but i'm not pissed

maybe its weird that i'm not pissed

i love you, i wish they saw us fucking instead

next time

hey do me a favour and throw those boxers away

I stifled a laugh, then quietly rose, and without looking back at the two of them went into my room, still stunned at what this night had become.

Justin

Hannah had slumped down onto me, my dick still inside her, recovering, softening slowly, as we kissed. I barely registered Lisa leaving the room, and now that the heat and the lust of it all was lessened the weight of it hit me - I had just fucked a relative stranger, in her apartment, while another relative stranger watched us getting off. I couldn't tell in that moment whether I was impressed or a little disgusted by myself, but I also didn't care because she still felt good around me, and her breath still settled on my neck, and her skin still burned under my touch.

After another moment or two, she shifted, off my dick, sliding down to the couch next to me, her legs closed.

"You okay?" I asked, and while that seemed on my tongue like a weird question to ask to someone who had just had a sonic boom of an orgasm, it seemed appropriate here.

"I... honestly have no idea." She looked at me, and down at herself. "I've never done anything even remotely like that before."

"I haven't either." I told her, pulling the hem of my boxers back up over my dick.

"I'll be right back." She said, and left for the bathroom.

Hannah

I flushed the toilet paper I'd used to clean his cum from me, and now stood staring at my naked body in the mirror. It felt like someone I hadn't totally met looked back. I studied her.

She was hot, this I admitted. Well-shaped tits, nice hips, flat tummy, a pretty face with eyes that danced a little. Sexy.

As I looked back at her, I remembered what she'd - I'd - done tonight. Seduced a hot stranger with a six pack. Fucked him, bare, on my couch, with my roommate watching. I wasn't sure even Lisa had ever gotten fucked with an audience before, I'd have to ask. And jesus, it had been good sex - fast, but powerful, I could still feel little traces of that orgasm along the sensitive places on my skin. I remembered how it had felt, him pushing into me, and got turned on again.

I had come in here, feeling a bit like me again, and feeling exposed. I'd intended to clean up, and take my bathrobe from the hook to throw on before I went back out. I looked at it, then back at this person that was me, and instead grabbed the door handle.

I walked back out into the living room, still naked, and watched him look me up and down. The light from the TV lit me well, giving Justin his first real look at me. The movie rolled on. He hadn't moved, except to pick up the popcorn bowl which now sat on the table again.

"You are a really beautiful woman, Hannah." He said, as I moved over to him.

"Are you watching this anymore?" I asked. He shook his head, still looking at me. I picked up the remote and turned around to turn it off. As I did, I felt him, standing behind me. He wrapped his arms around me, and I looked back up over my shoulder.

"Come with me." I turned, took his hand, and led him down the hall to my room.

Lisa

Mike and I had been texting back and forth for a while now. I still felt guilty, even if he didn't seem to mind. I stripped off my top and sent him a boob shot as an apology. He answered with a naked chest too.

i want more than that

haven't you seen enough dicks tonight?

no, it was too dark in there, show me yours

After a pause, there it was, floppy and spent.

aw, he looks lonely

I waited a few moments for an answer, and was about to text again when the phone started buzzing. It was Mike, calling me. Phone sex? I answered.

"Hi baby."

"I was just looking at that picture of your tits again, and wanted to hear your voice."

"That's so sweet... tell me what you're doing."

"Lying here, naked, thinking about you."

I worked the panties off me as I answered: "Mmm... I'm naked too now. What are you thinking about me?"

"I was just remembering that night in the hot tub? In that resort in Florida?"

"Ohhh, yes, I remember that well... the women making out in there with us?"

"They were both pretty hot."

"I remember how much your dick agreed with that."

"That's what I was thinking about while you were watching Hannah and that guy fuck tonight."

"Oh?"

"Yeah... I was remembering how hard I was, and how you took me out under the water, no hesitation, no anger. And blew me, later, in our room."

"You can look, I can look. Touching is just for us."

"Are you touching anything right now?"

"Do you want me to be?"

"I do."

"Tell me."

"Very lightly, the way you like it, run your fingertips over your chest, down to your nipples." I did as he asked, feeling goosebumps as I touched myself under his command.

"I do like that."

"I know you do... now, make little circles around your nipple with your fingers."

"I'm imagining it's your tongue."

"Good... now, down between your breasts, and slowly, slowly down your stomach."

"I'm getting really wet now, can I touch it?"

"When I say."

"Mmm... yes sir..."

"Now, trail that finger down to the side, past your pussy to your thigh. Spread your legs for me." His voice sounded a little ragged.

"Are you stroking yourself?"

"Yes."

"No fair... let me touch."

"When I say. Now, trace your finger up your thigh, around your mound, down the other side."

"That feels good... I wish I had your dick in my mouth right now..."

"very lightly, slide your finger up your pussy lips..."

"ohhhh, Mike, can I get my vibe, please..."

Justin

After we'd come into Hannah's room, we'd kissed more. I took off the boxers, and we lay naked together, getting to know each other's bodies in the light of her reading lamp, talking about what had happened, and then about past experiences, and then about whatever else.

We had just started kissing again, my hands exploring her legs and hips and vulva and clit, when we heard noises from the other room. Lisa had been on the phone, we'd heard her talking, but hadn't been able to make out what she was saying. But the noises she was making now were easier to understand: low moans, getting more insistent as they went on. We stopped making out and listened.

"I guess she needed more." I said, as she smiled at me, listening.

"I hear this a lot, when Mike's here and when he's not. She has an appetite." I resumed my ministrations on her, and she breathed deep as her roommate built to an orgasm. We heard her go, though it sounded like she muffled it in the end.

"What about you? How's your appetite? Because I could eat..." and I maneuvered her onto her back, sliding down her body. She stiffened a bit as she realized what I was doing, but as my mount made contact, first with her thighs and then with her sweet, musky pussy, I felt her relax and loosen for me.

An ex from university had trained me well on the art of eating a woman out, and I'd come to love it - the way the taste of her changed as she got closer and closer, the feel of her body shifting under my mouth, pacing her, having that control. And Hannah tasted good, and felt good.

I started slow, long lingering licks that ended in the right spots. I kissed her labia and ran my fingers over her skin - her belly, her legs. I'd save the breasts for later.

When she started to make noises, I went to her clit in earnest, circling it first, until she started to beg me, and then flicking it, making her yelp. Finally, I lay my tongue flat against her and started in for real, no more teasing. Slow and steady, but building as she moved with me. Harder now, and faster, pressing her. My hand reached up and found her breast, squeezing, and she took my hand and held it there as her back arched.