Variety is The Spice of Life Ch. 06

Story Info
Another night, another tasty lady.
2.1k words
4.07
1.3k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been sending flowers and giving gifts to this group since I was 8. Valentine's Day, Birthdays, Christmas and sometimes just because. A month after my 18th birthday, Valentines Day, I propositioned them all as a group. It led to this.

Sunday, Tina and I went out to eat. Tina's most noticeable attribute was copper red hair. She had C- cup boobs and a smallish ass. She went jogging at least 4 times a week. She was 5'4" and about 125 pounds.

She wanted to go to a fish place named for a sailor and I was fine with it. We talked while we ate. She seemed to relax as we talked. She was wearing a green dress that matched her eyes and went perfectly with her red hair.

As we were finishing our meal, she finally said "Neil, are you sure you want to do this? I AM 3 times your age."

"Tina, if I wasn't sure I wanted to do this, I wouldn't have made the offer. I think a man's only as good as his word. I promise to do my best to make your evening enjoyable"

On the way back to her house, she would intermittently chatter, then fall silent. I talked a little. Complimented her hair, her dress, her nails. When we finally got to her house at the door she asked me again if I was sure I wanted to do this.

"I'm not sure exactly what this is, but you're wearing the same perfume as Janie and I've never smelled it on you before. Plus, you have got a cute little ass. Just perfect for this" I put my arms around her and cupped her ass in both hands to pull her close to me. And I kissed her. First softly, then forcefully. I leaned and nibbled on her right earlobe, then her left. I picked her up and carried her to the couch. I laid her down in her stomach, then went to lock the door.

I stood there looking at her. Thinking. Finally I said, "I think I'll start with massaging your feet, if that's okay with you."

"That's okay with me. But just know that my feet aren't freshly washed so they might be a little dirty."

"I'm not planning on kissing them. Unless I get horny, then it doesn't matter if they're clean, dirty, whatever. When the blood rushes to my dick, it limits the supply available for my brain, and suddenly things that were gross and disgusting 5 minutes ago suddenly seem like a good idea. Lick your dirty, stinky feet? Sure! Tonguefuck your ass? Love to!"

"Well I guess I should hope for you to get horny. Maybe I'll get horny too." The smile she gave started the blood towards my dick. "I should warn you though, my feet are kind of ticklish."

I sat down on the floor next to her hip. "Bend your legs up to your butt." I massaged her feet for a little bit then I leaned down and sucked on her left little toe. "Hmm, doesn't really do anything for me, how about you? Let me try this a different way."

I moved to where I was sitting at her feet facing towards her. I used my thumbs and started at the heel of each foot. I hadn't gotten past the heel when she shifted to readjust to spread her legs slightly apart. By the time I got to the ball of her feet she had shifted her legs far enough apart I could look up her dress if I wanted. She was wearing green panties that were the same color as her dress. I kept going to her toes and when I finished massaging them. I leaned down to kiss them. Before I could get there, she interrupted me.

"Are you going to kiss my toes now? Are you horny enough for that?"

"I think, maybe, I am"

"Well I'm definitely horny enough for you to do that. And some other stuff, if you want to."

"Let's start with toe kissing, and I'll work my way up." I kissed her toes. Little toe on each foot, 4th toe, 3rd toe, 2nd toe. Then I took her feet and put them together and sucked both of her big toes at the same time. I'm not sure what the noise she made was, a moan or a groan, but it definitely sounded like she approved.

"Neil, let's go to the bedroom, you can help me take this dress off and whatever you're horny enough to do, do it. Please? But, could you turn off the lights?"

I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom and put her down on the edge of the bed.

"Can we take this dress off so I can look with my eyes for a moment? Before I have to just look with my hands and mouth?" I sang, "🎶 If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me 🎵? Why are you laughing?"

"Turn out the lights, you've looked long enough." I reached over and turned out the lights.

"I love your underwesr, it matches your dress, and complements your hair. Now let's examine this body." I unfastened the bra and started sucking on her elbow. "Damn, your tits are firm"

"That's my elbow, my boobs are over here." She guided my face to her breasts.

"These are a lot softer. And they have nipples. I like nipples." I kissed and licked and sucked for a few minutes. I started kissing my way lower, I could feel the muscles tighten in her stomach. I got to her bellybutton, licked around it, licked up across it, then tried to stick my tongue inside it. "Damn, you've got the tightest pussy I've run across. I can't even get my tongue in it."

"Neil, that's my belly button."

"Hey, I can't see what I'm doing here. Could I leave the light on in the other room and leave the door cracked a little open?"

""Hurry back."

"I have to. Otherwise I'll forget where I was and have to start all over from the start. Oh damn, that's much better. Your nipples look like cherries on top of a sundae. Ohhh and your pubic hair sticking out the top of your panties looks wonderful." I took a deep breath, "you want to start out face down or face up?"

"Are you horny enough to lick my butt?"

"If you want it, I'll try to satisfy your curiosity."

"If I don't like it you'll stop?"

"Face down it is then." She started to take her panties off.

"Wait. Lay down. I'll try to take them off with my teeth."

When she laid down on her stomach, I got a good look. She was definitely in fine shape for her age. She was in damn fine shape for any age. There were girls at school whose body wasn't close to being that nice. I started kissing at the neck and covered almost every inch of her back until I got to the panties. I licked across the waistband. And then took it in my teeth and pulled down on one side. Then I licked across and pulled down on the other side. After 3 or 4 times of pulling, I had the panties halfway down her butt, so I licked down the crack of her butt from the top.

The intake of breath was like music to my ears. I had come to recognize that sound as "oh fuck that feels good". I grabbed the waistband in the middle and pulled down. Her hips raised off the bed and I'm pretty sure that she used both hands to assist me because the panties came down to her knees. I kissed my way up the back of her legs and used my hands to spread her cheeks. I kissed her butt. Then I licked around the little rosebud. Most assholes have the same basic taste. As long as they're clean, it's not disgusting, just slightly tangy. She arched her butt up in the air and reached back to hold the cheeks apart, so I licked it again.

I put my hand on her hips and made a dagger of my tongue and stuck it in her butthole. Even with her knowing what was going to happen, and wanting it to happen, she clenched down on my tongue and tried to pull her hips away from me. Then she thrust her hips back up into my nose. I think her words were "Fuck that feels good."

I KNOW her next words were "EAT ME!"

She somehow managed to flip over, get her panties off, hit me in the nose with her hip, and pull my face between her legs. All at the same time. I grabbed her butt and started licking her. She didn't have very prominent labia but she did have a very erect clit and a very wet cunt. Three licks from bottom to top and she came. Her hips thrust up and her thighs clamped on my head. Then she grabbed my head and started humping up into my face. Sometimes I could get my tongue into her, sometimes it was my chin. Thankfully she came again in about 3 minutes and she collapsed on the bed. She released her grip on my head and I raised up.

"Oh Fuck! Am I bleeding? What happened?"

."Oo budded y node."

"What?"

"You busted my nose."

"Oh my goodness, what can I do? How can I make it up to you?"

"Next time, when you give me a blow job, you can swallow."

"Oh. Well I guess I won't be making it up to you. I'm not giving a blow job and I'm definitely not swallowing."

I looked at her and smiled. I put my arm under her legs and put my hands on her hips to hold her in place. I licked down the right side of her vagina, between it and her butthole and up the left side. I reversed it to do it in the opposite direction. 3 or 4 times then I moved in to lick up and around her lips. Her breathing started getting irregular. I applied more pressure with my tongue then started licking directly up her slit making sure to stop just before I touched her clit. I moved down and closed my mouth on her lips and tried to suck the lips into my mouth. I stopped and looked up at her.

"Tina, do you think you might reconsider whether or not you'd give me a blow job and swallow? Or do I need to torture you longer?"

"Neil, If I promise to think about it will you PLEASE let me come now?"

I sucked her clit into my mouth, and put my middle finger and ring finger into her vagina and curled up to rub her g-spot. The combination caused her to start shaking in 3 seconds. And it kept going for at least 30 seconds. When she stopped shaking I started sucking her clit gently and sliding my fingers slowly in and out. It took about 5 minutes before she started to orgasm again. This one was slow to arrive and slow to leave.

"Thank You, Neil. That was fantastic. I've thought about it. I am lousy at blow jobs, both of my husband's said so. And I hate the feeling when a guy holds my head and tries to shove his dick down my throat. But I will definitely give you a blowjob but I won't promise to swallow."

"Tina, I promise I won't hold your head and try to shove my dick down your throat. Will you promise to stop trimming your pubic hair and stop shaving under your arms. Right now, I should get to my girlfriend's house. I don't want to have to sleep on the sofa."

"I trimmed and shaved down there just for you." She paused. "Neil, is your girlfriend pretty?"

"She's beautiful. And so are you." I gave her a goodnight kiss and left.

When I got home, after my shower, Nancy asked me "How was your first redhead?"

"She tasted like strawberries, peaches and cream. But I think you taste better."

"That's a wonderful answer. I think you deserve a hand job."

"I don't think I deserve anything. But I'm not going to turn down a handjob. Do you want me to tell you all about it while you do that?"

The feel of her hand wrapping around my dick indicated she did. And evidently it was interesting enough for 2 handjobs.