Varn and His Two Virgin Aunties

Story Info
Virgin Varn, sweetly mesmerises them with his virgin joy.
7.9k words
2.89
11.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Varn and His Two virgin Aunties

~ Virgin Varn, sweetly mesmerises them with his virgin joy.

~ ~ ~

Author's note:

In this story, Varn is twenty-two and is living his beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency paradise life at a remote meadow which is secluded by mountains. Living this life with him, are his two virgin Aunties; Thirty-three-year-old Aunty Charlotte, and thirty-six-year-old Aunty Rachel.

The Varn stories tell of his many and unique aspects.

~ ~ ~

Virgin Varn to his virgin Aunties:

My beautiful virgin Aunties, how lovely it is to have you both with me at my beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency paradise.

The juice from your virgin pussys is a lovely juice. It's a virgin juice.

And what a treat it is to see your sweet virginal juices romantically leaking from your lovely virgin pussys. Your sweet virginal pussys are like lovely soft delicate flowers, and your virginal essences are like sweet nectar.

Your pink is virginal, as are your holes. Your tits are virginally delicate, with lovely virgin creaminess.

And when I orgasm your virgin sex-holes, your virgin cries are sweet and tender.

How I love to have you as my virgin Aunty Dolls and share my virgin joy with you.

Virgin Aunties, your virgin pussy scents are a sweet melody -- Let your virgin juices flow, my beautiful virgin Aunty loves.

My virgin Aunties, let your frocks flutter, my loves, and disperse your lovely virgin fragrances. Your virgin perfumes bring a sweet smile to my face, and it's my joy to make you both hotly virgin perfumed between your lovely toned legs.

~ ~ ~

"Oh, Sweet Aunty Charlotte, that's so lovely to hear," Varn responded energetically, loving the sexy feelings he felt for his very sexy Aunty Charlotte, and loving the huge erection he got from chatting with her. Varn wanted to pull his virgin cock out of his hip-wrap and masturbate for her while she stood close to him in the kitchen -- It would be such fun!

~ ~ ~

~ Contents ~

~ Foreword

~ Varn's joy at being a virgin, and his virgin Aunties interest in him

~ Chapters ~

~ Chapter One ~ The kitchen

~ Varn, the innocently mesmerising and irresistible Virgin.

~ Chapter Two ~ The sewing room

~ Aunty Rachel is feeling so left out, but she's hopeful she can find a way to newly blossom her friendship with her Nephew.

~ Chapter Three ~ Varn's bedroom

~ A morning visit by the virgin Aunties to Varn's bedroom.

~ ~ ~

~ Foreword

~ Varn's joy at being a virgin, and his virgin Aunties interest in him.

Varn experiences astounding amazement and joy every day with his beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency paradise life. He has a profound, intense, and practical, complete commitment to beautiful organic-self-sufficiency paradise ways, that both his Aunties find amazing, and infinitely inspirational.

His Aunties love Varn's joyousness and his beautiful ways. Varn's beautiful joyousness endears both his Aunty Charlotte and his Aunty Rachel to him, and both Aunties delight in the amazing friendship they have with wondrous Varn, especially so, his Aunty Charlotte.

Varn experiences his virginity with the same amazing fascination, as he does with the rest of his life. His virgin state is something to be joyously explored.

Varn experiences his beautiful organic-self-sufficiency paradise life as wondrous, and he sees his virginity as wondrous also -- He delights in his wondrous sexy virginity. For Varn, there is so much to explore in his virgin feelings and desires, and he delights in the beautiful surges he feels for his sexy Aunties; embracing the sexy feelings he has for them with his youthful zest and spontaneity.

The sexual rushes Varn feels towards his Aunties, are wondrous experiences, and they feel natural, beautiful, and amazing to him. Varn: simply delights in his virginal state!

Charlotte is drawn to Varn in every way, including how he absolutely delights in being a virgin! In her ever-growing amazing friendship with Varn, Charlotte has come to love and adore Varn's sweet and innocent exploration of his virgin urges.

As, day by day, Varn delights in his virginity, Charlotte is drawn by him to explore her own virginity, which she wants to do it with Varn and his innocent exploration of his own virginity. Charlotte is wet beyond belief for Varn, and she would love Varn to share his innocent virginity with her.

With Varn, Charlotte wants to learn to explore and enjoy her virgin desires of her virgin pussy. Charlotte is shy and nervous about doing this virginal exploration with Varn, but he draws her so strongly, she is just going to have to get over her shyness and nervousness.

Charlotte is also concerned about what Varn's, Aunty Rachel would think, but again Varn's call to her is so strong, Charlotte puts the concern aside. She so wants to share her virginal desires with Varn.

Charlotte can only feel that virginal sharing with Varn, shall only be sweetly beautiful ... and of course, hotly wetting!

Rachel is happy for her Nephew's growing friendship with his Aunty Charlotte, but day by day, Rachel is feeling more and more 'left-out'. Rachel wonders why she feels a sense of exclusion from parts of Varn and his Aunty Charlotte's growing friendship. What do Varn and his Aunty Charlotte talk about or do that she is excluded from?

Rachel wonders what can Varn's Aunty Charlotte offer him, that Rachel can't?

While the three of them continue to all get on well together, Rachel's growing sense of being left out, grieves her, and she tries to think of what she could do to have the kind of friendship with her Nephew that he has with his Aunty Charlotte.

~ ~ ~

~ Chapter One ~ The kitchen

~ Varn, the innocently mesmerising and irresistible Virgin.

"Hi, Varn," Charlotte delightfully welcomed as she meet him in the kitchen, where he was getting a drink.

"Hey, Aunty Charlotte. Whose looking so lovely today?" Varn replied in sweet friendship and with a beaming smile.

Charlotte could only describe Varn's smile as magnificent! She admired Varn, and admired his sweet and sexy way of; I am happy to be a virgin.

And as so often happened, Varn set her aflutter, especially when they were alone. It was a beautiful 'aflutter', but Charlotte was a shy virgin and often didn't quite know how to be, when she was around Varn.

Charlotte's virgin pussy had no such worries though, and Varn's warm greeting and the beautiful smile he gave her, hotly soaked her panties!

"Here, let me get that for you Varn... Darling," Charlotte replied, feeling shy and nervous to use the endearment, 'Darling', but so wanting to use it all the same.

"Oh, that's sweet of you Aunty Charlotte Love. It's so sweet to have you here at my beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency paradise ... you beautiful and sweet thing," Varn merrily replied.

Charlotte was beautifully flustered. She loved how Varn called her 'Love', and now he'd called her, 'a beautiful and sweet thing'. Her pussy was leaking profusely, she knew her panties couldn't contain her flow and she could feel her beautiful wetness edging down her inner thighs.

Day by day, moment by moment, Charlotte was falling in love with her amazing and handsome, virgin Nephew. "Oh, Varn... Lo... Love, I absolutely love being here with you at your beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency paradise."

Charlotte paused and looked to Varn for confirmation and for support. She was sure that Varn was falling in love with her also. Well, as sure as she could be. She was a shy virgin who wanted so much to explore her virgin feelings with her not-shy, virgin Nephew.

Varn's look of love for her, and that he also looked at her with virgin desire, gave Charlotte the reassurance she needed to share the feelings she had for Varn. It was a big step, but a step she so wanted to take. "Varn... Darling Lo.. Love... every moment here with you is beautiful and so very special to me."

Oh, please don't let me be making a fool of myself, thirty-nine-year-old virgin Charlotte silently cried to herself, as she waited in hopefulness for Varn's reply.

"Oh, Sweet Aunty Charlotte, that's so lovely to hear," Varn responded energetically, loving the sexy feelings he felt for his very sexy Aunty Charlotte, and loving the huge erection he got from chatting with her. Varn wanted to pull his virgin cock out of his hip-wrap and masturbate for her while she stood close to him in the kitchen -- It would be such fun!

"Darling Darling Darling Aunt Charlotte," Varn lovingly said as he imagined joyously dancing around in front of her while he stroked his huge erection until he joyously ejaculated for her. Would she like him to give her a virgin sharing where he ejaculated? Varn felt certain his lovely thirty-nine-year-old Aunty Charlotte would.

"I love our time together too," Varn continued in his lovely joy at chatting with his Aunty. "And I also feel our time together is beautiful and very special."

Varn held out his arms in an offer of a hug.

Charlotte raced into her Nephew's strong arms, her shyness and nervousness mostly disappearing to the rear of her mind as her heart flooded with love for Varn, and her virgin pussy flooded afresh.

Varn was six inches taller than her and she fitted to him perfectly. His huge erection felt wondrous against her tummy. Charlotte felt like she could feel Varn's cock joyously pounding through his hip-wrap and her frock.

Charlotte melted in Varn's arms. She wanted to tell him she was a virgin, and that she was in love with him. Charlotte wanted to tell Varn that she wanted to explore her virgin desires with him.

Well, perhaps she was too shy and nervous to tell him all that, but she would like to tell him that she was a virgin and see where it led. With her eyes full of love and adoration for her supple-muscled, wondrous and hot Nephew, Charlotte hugged him tightly and whispered in his ear, "Varn... Love. Would you be free to take me on a walk by the stream after the afternoon drink and snack?"

As Charlotte asked Varn about taking her on a walk and imagined telling him she was a virgin, her pussy did the most amazing quivering -- Varn made it so beautiful to be a virgin. Charlotte loved the pussy-quiver that Varn gave her, and she loved the hot juicing that came with the pussy-quiver.

Would Varn romance her as a shy virgin, pussy-quivering doll? Charlotte hoped so. She imagined how she would tell him she was a virgin."Varn Darling, I'm a virgin." "Varn, I'm a virgin who's wet for you," No, she was far too shy to say that. She would just keep it simple, "Varn Darling, I wanted to tell you that I'm a virgin."

That would do. She would leave the rest up to Varn. Charlotte wondered if Varn masturbated for her, like she masturbated for him? Could they be a virgin couple?

While waiting for Varn's reply, Charlotte continued to tightly hug Varn, enjoying her virgin pussy euphoria, like she knew Varn was enjoying being erect for her. With Varn, virgin exploration was beautiful, timeless, and orgasmic.

Charlotte absolutely loved being virgin wet for her wondrous virgin Nephew!

Varn held his sweet, sexy, and beautiful Aunty Charlotte in his virgin euphoria, and his virgin cock throbbed for her in virgin joy! Varn gave her a virgin kiss on her cheek. His virgin kiss was softly suffused with romance. Varn wanted to explore his virginity with his Aunty Charlotte. It would be amazing, and so thrilling for his wondrous virginity.

Varn had fallen in love with his Aunty Charlotte, and he felt sure that she had fallen in love with him, also. It was beautiful and wondrously thrilling to feel and explore his virgin rushes with Aunty Charlotte.

"Oh, sweet and beautiful Aunty Charlotte, I should love to take you on a walk by the stream. You are beautiful, and you know you are a joy to my virginity," Varn euphorically sang out in his virgin radiance.

Varn gave his sweet, beautiful, and sexy thirty-nine-year-old Aunty Charlotte a romantically singing soft virgin kiss on her other cheek, and in his alluring virgin joy, he continued his virgin joy song to his Aunty.

"Aunty Charlotte Love, I shall love to take you on a wondrous walk by the puffy stream as it murmuringly masturbates its way in meandering joy. And if you should like, beautiful and lovely Aunty, I shall, with the stream softly singing its mesmerising love melodies in the background, tell you in sweet and joyous prose, the joy your beauty brings my virginity."

Charlotte nearly swooned in her amazing virgin-fantasy for her amazing virgin Nephew, while he held in her his strong arms. Oh, it was so romantic. She was in virgin pussy splendour. Varn was making it easy to explore her virginity with him -- She just 'had' to tell him that she was a virgin too, and she was so joyous that she would. Charlotte would tell Varn she was a virgin when he took her for a walk at the puffy masturbating stream!

Varn's virgin joy was so touching. Charlotte loved how virgin Varn could talk to her virgin pussy, and she would love to feel the sexiness of virgin Varn's love songs for her, in her own virgin pussy.

"Oh, Varn, it's so lovely to know that I'm a joy to your virginity," Charlotte softly and euphorically shared in mesmerised wonder.

With her virgin desire to be with wondrous virgin Varn, she seemed able to keep her shyness in the background, and with her pussy experiencing the most amazing stimulation from virgin Varn's sexual poetry to her, Charlotte responded with her cunt in virgin euphoria.

"Darling Varn ... Love, thank you that you would take me for a walk by the puffy stream as it joyously masturbates its meandering way. Oh, wondrous and handsome Nephew, with the stream softly singing its sweet love melodies in the background, your mesmerised Aunty would love to hear the sweet and joyous prose of your virginity that you feel for me."

Charlotte returned her Nephew's kiss to his cheek, as her virgin pussy floated in mesmerised romantic excitement -- Virgin Varn was going to virgin romance her and her virgin pussy!

As Nephew and Aunty delighted in their hug, Charlotte wondered what panties she would wear on her virgin romance outing? Her virgin pussy should be romantically dressed for her virgin outing -- Oh, Varn made it so beautiful to be a virgin!

Charlotte couldn't wait, she had to tell Varn now. It was so sexy being in her virgin Nephew's arms. "Varn," she whispered, "I'm a virgin too."

"Mmmm, beautiful virgin," Varn whispered back in her ear.

Charlotte felt Varn's grip tighten on her, and she was thrilled with his compliment. Varn had called her a beautiful virgin. Varn made her virgin pussy so excited. She was so looking forward to their walk by the puffy, murmuringly masturbating, meandering stream!

~ ~ ~

Chapter Two ~ The sewing room

~ Aunty Rachel is feeling so left out, but she's hopeful she can find a way to newly blossom her friendship with her Nephew.

Unobserved, Rachel watched her Nephew and his Aunty Charlotte hug. She'd heard enough of their conversation to learn that one thing Varn was doing with his Aunty Charlotte that he wasn't doing with her, was to talk about his virginity.

Well, Rachel could do that. She was so lamenting feeling left out of the joy Varn and his Aunty Charlotte shared. So Rachel returned to the sewing room, leaving the sewing room door open so she could keep a watch out for Varn.

Being with Varn at his beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency paradise was amazing and she so loved it, and talking to Varn about his virginity could be an amazing part of living with Varn.

Soon after, Rachel spotted him walking by and called out, "Hi, Varn."

"Hi, Aunty Rachel," Varn responded, walking into the sewing room.

Rachel stood up, hoping to get a hug from Varn, like he'd just given his Aunty Charlotte, "How's my handsome virgin Nephew?!" she zestfully enquired, eager for his attention.

Rachel noticed Varn had a momentarily shocked look, but then his smile broadened into a stunningly handsome and very sexy smile.

"Darling Aunty Rachel, your handsome virgin Nephew is joyous as always, and as always, is joyous in his virginity," Varn replied, liking his Aunty Rachel's new-found interest in his virginity.

Rachel was thrilled. She was rebuilding a connection with her Nephew. "It's nice to hear Darling Varn Love, that you're joyous in your life and that you're joyous in your virginity," Rachel excitedly responded, getting a nice wet rush in her own virgin pussy.

Rachel acknowledged that talking to Varn like this was arousing. Was this what his Aunty Charlotte felt? It must be, Rachel thought. What Rachel felt from Varn was beautiful. She felt luscious joy in her virgin pussy. It felt nice being a virgin with Varn.

Rachel was loving where the conversation with her virgin Nephew was going. This new connection she was building with him, was great.

Continuing the virgin focus with her virgin Nephew, while her pussy wetly warmed for him, Rachel asked, "Does my virgin Love have a hug for his Aunty Rachel?"

"Beautiful Aunty Rachel Dear, your virgin Love, would love to give you a virgin hug," Varn sweetly sang out, as his virgin cock found nice length for his Aunty Rachel with the nice rush of virgin desire for her.

Varn held out his arms, and whispered, "Come into the virgin's arms, Aunty Rachel ... The virgin would hold you and virgin cherish you."

Like she had seen his Aunty Charlotte do, Rachel raced into the strong arms of the Virgin. Rachel's pussy was wondrously afloat in wetness -- She was in the arms of the Virgin! "Oh, Virgin Love," she purred in sweet whisper, "How sweet it is to be held by you. It's beautiful to be held by the VIRGIN."

"Oh, sweet Aunty Rachel Love, your long, blonde, cascading hair is a delight to look at, and you're a delight to my virginity," Varn shared, as he held her tightly.

"Oh, sweet Virgin Love, thank you for the compliment," Rachel softly moaned in euphoric wetness. "And Virgin Love, it's an absolute delight to me that I'm a delight to your virginity," Rachel moaned as she pushed her virgin cunt hard against her Nephew and felt his huge pumping virgin erection throbbing against her tummy.

With her cunt so hotly leaking, Rachel purred, "Darling Virgin, it would be beautiful to have time with you and be a delight your virginity."

"Oh, luscious Aunty Rachel, I should enjoy you delighting my virginity," Varn sweetly shared, loving and enjoying the burning sensation his length had for her. "Aunty Rachel sweet Love, I love the virgin feelings I have for you."

Rochelle lovingly wrapped her arms around the Virgin's neck and kissed the Virgin on his cheek, while her cunt swayed in a romantic love dance against the Virgin's hips -- Rachel was in love with the VIRGIN!

And Rachel knew that his Aunty Charlotte was in love with the VIRGIN too. It was beautiful to be in love with the VIRGIN, and Rachel felt that the VIRGIN had fallen in love with her too.

Rachel's cunt blossomed wetly and pinkly for the Virgin. The Virgin blossomed her cunt so sweetly, and so so profoundly! The Virgin was leading Rachel was on a wondrous and beautiful journey of blossoming virgin cunt!

Oh, it was so wonderful to feel her virgin cunt blossoming for her Virgin Nephew and his virgin joy.

"Oh, sweet Virgin Nephew Love," Rachel whispered as she smooched his other cheek, "I love you have virgin feelings for me darling ... And I welcome them."

Rachel was on the edge. Being with the Virgin was beautiful, it was what she wanted. "Virgin Love, I welcome your virgin feelings, and I want them!" Rachel cried out, as she burst into hot orgasm for her Virgin Nephew.

Varn slid his hands down onto his Aunty Rachel's sexy arse and lifted her up, and Rachel in orgasm euphoria, wrapped her legs tightly around his middle.

Rachel's frock had ridden up, and she loved the feeling of her pantied orgasming pussy against the Virgin's supple-muscled, toned stomach.