Varn and His Two Virgin Aunties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Rachel felt the Virgin kissing her on her cheek while she orgasmed for him. Oh, it was sweetness upon sweetness! His kisses were romantic, joyful, and comforting as her virgin pussy spasmed wildly for him.

And Rachel heard the Virgin whispering his virgin love for her. "Aunty Rachel, the Virgin loves having you in his arms like this."

Ohhhh, her pussy was for the VIRGIN. She orgasmed for the VIRGIN. When Rachel could speak again, she lovingly and euphorically responded. "Oh, sweet and wondrous Virgin, your Aunty Rachel loves being in your arms like this."

"Oh, hot Aunty Rachel, your arse is sexy, your pantied pussy cuming against my tummy is sexy-y-y... Aunty Rachel, you sexy thing," Varn joyously sang, as he danced around the room thrusting his virgin cock in his hip-wrap.

"Aunty Rachel Love," he continued to sing, "I have such lovely virgin feelings for you. They rush through me in amazing wonder and fill my virgin cock with lovely hot feelings for you. My virgin cock is big and huge with feelings for you Aunty Rachel."

Rachel moaned in ecstasy, "Oh, sexy Virgin, I love your virgin joy, and I love to cum my cunt for you! And I'm cuming again for you!"

Varn danced hotly, thrusting his virgin cock higher and higher, his Aunty Rachel's pantied orgasming pussy sexily caressing his naked tummy. "Oh, my orgasming Aunty Rachel, it's so sexy you caress my tummy with your orgasming pantied pussy."

"Oh wonderful Virgin Nephew, I love to do it," Rachel cried out in ecstasy, "I love to caress you with my pantied virgin sex-hole. Yes, Virgin Darling, I'm a virgin too."

"Mmmm, sexy virgin Aunty Rachel... Hi, Virgin Darling," Varn sweetly joyed as he continued to thrust his virgin cock in his hip-wrap while dancing her around the sewing room.

"Hi, Virgin Darling," Rachel replied, feeling so happy with their new-found virgin relationship.

Rachel was bubbling over with happiness and her virgin pussy was dripping so wetly. In virgin euphoria, Rachel gave her amazing Virgin Nephew a big and romantic virgin kiss to his cheek.

OHHHhhh, Rachel loved the VIRGIN.

Varn was close to ejaculating for his virgin Aunty Rachel, and It felt beautiful! "Virgin Aunty Rachel Love, I'm on the edge of virgin ejaculating for you. Would you like to watch me give you a virgin sharing, where I ejaculate for you?" Varn exuberantly asked.

"Oh, Yes Please!" Rachel enthusiastically replied, while excitedly rubbing her pantied virgin cunt against her Nephew's supple-muscled tummy.

Varn sat his virgin Aunty down on the edge of the garment crafting table, keeping her sexy toned legs parted as he did. "Oh, Aunty Rachel, those little, lace, peach panties look so nice on your virgin cunt. They're such a nice fit, Aunty Love. Your virgin cunt must feel so snug in them."

"Thank you Virgin Darling," Rachel squirmed, "And yes, they feel lovely to wear on my virgin cunt. I loved hand-crafting them, I love wearing them, and it's so lovely to have you say they fit nicely on my virgin cunt."

Rachel loved modelling her panties on her virgin pussy, for her hotly handsome and wondrous Virgin Nephew. Rachel loved Varn's joy in being a virgin, and she loved being virginally with him. Varn made being a virgin so beautiful.

Rachel's pussy was eloquently on fire for Varn. It was a lovely virgin-cunt-fire -- warm and nourishing, and her pussy lips were heated in puffiness. And the fire between her legs dribbled hot juice into her crafted panties.

It was pussy euphoric, and Rachel was so glad she was in love with Virgin Varn! She so wanted to continue her virgin relationship with Virgin Varn.

Rachel was so happy being with Virgin Varn, at his beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency paradise, and she felt sure that if she could be virginally with him that he would have her live in virgin pussy euphoria with him. Oh, Rachel wanted that so much!

"Varn Love, it's beautiful being virginally with you. Can I keep coming to you virginally?"

Virgin Varn answered his virgin Aunty Rachel in poetic pleasure. He used his fingertips and danced his virgin Aunty's, little pantie-crotch aside and gently and slowly pushed his middle finger up into her little virgin, juicy, pink sex-hole.

As Varn slowly and beautifully entered her wet virgin pussy with his finger, it felt to Rachel like he was giving her thousands of little sweet romance kisses inside her pussy as his finger travelled in.

It was wondrous and her legs fluttered wider to receive the amazing finger entry of her amazing and joyous Virgin Nephew, with his joyous virginity.

Each little kiss sensation as he entered her, was like a little golden love-kiss serenading her to be his virgin love-girl.

It was an unbelievably beautiful entry by the Virgin into her virgin pussy, and Rachel was infinitely enamoured. Varn's poetic entry into her virgin pussy was a sweet way to answer her question to him; Could she continue to be virginally with him?

There were so so many beautiful little serenading kiss-sensations as Varn serenadingly entered her with his 'gifting' finger, Rachel was overwhelmed in the wettest arousing way.

Varn's virgin serenading kiss sensations abounded in her virgin pussy and left no doubt that the VIRGIN wanted her as his virgin girl.

When the Virgin had his finger fully in her gushing virgin pussy, he sweetly asked her, "Would my sweet virgin Aunty Rachel, with your hot little virgin pussy, like to be my Virgin Girl, who I have such hot virgin sensations for, and who I would love to have hot virgin fun with?"

Rachel answered her Virgin Nephew with a gushing virgin pussy orgasm. "Oh Yes, Virgin Love, Yes, Yes, Yes!" she romantically cried, as her hips rocked and her pussy wondrously convulsed on her Virgin Lover's gifting finger.

"Oh, Aunty, that's so beautiful that you want to be my Virgin Girl," Varn said as he slowly withdrew his finger from his Aunty's orgasmed virgin pussy. "And virgin Aunty Love, your virgin pussy tastes so lovely," he sweetly said as he licked her luscious virgin juices off his finger.

"Mmmm, so lovely," Varn declared, "Just like you, lovely and sweet."

Varn softly rubbed his Aunty's shaved smooth virgin pussy. Mmmm, she was so sweet -- A lovely virgin play-doll. "Are you ready for my virgin sharing now, my sexy virgin Aunty Rachel Love?" Varn ecstatically enquired, while delighting in the wondrous contours of his Aunty's virgin cunt lips.

"Oh, Yes Please, Varn," Rachel purred, delighting in her Virgin Nephew playing with her virgin cunt, "I would be honoured Virgin Darling, to watch your virgin sharing."

Varn twirled around in front of his Aunty. "My virgin sharing begins my Love," he said with a huge smile and his virgin erection, huge under his hip-wrap.

In an energetic burst, Varn leapt up onto the garment crafting table, and standing on the table he again twirled around.

Rachel turned her seated position on the garmenting table so she was facing Varn. Rachel was so happy to be a virgin-doll for the VIRGIN. The VIRGIN made it so beautiful for her to be virginally with him, and unable to help herself, Rachel again spread her legs for the VIRGIN and again revealed her wet virgin pussy to the VIRGIN.

Ohhh, it was so lovely to have her virgin pussy on display for the VIRGIN. Rachel's virgin pussy dripped virgin-juice onto the garmenting table as she waited for the VIRGIN'S ejaculation sharing.

"Sweet Virgin Girl, with your lovely little virgin sex-hole, it's lovely to have you watch my virgin sharing."

Rachel smiled in hot affection at Varn's virgin joyousness, and her virgin pussy did a gush of juice onto the table.

Still standing, Varn faced his seated Aunty Rachel. "It's nice to have your beautiful and sexy virgin cunt on display as I do my virgin sharing," he said, beginning to rub his huge virgin erection through his hip-wrap.

"You see Darling virgin Aunty Rachel, I have such wondrous virgin desires for you! They flood my body and make my virgin cock so beautifully big for you Aunty Rachel, you sexy-y-y, sexy-y-y thing!" Varn romantically sang as his cock rubbing showed his enormous size through his thin hip-wrap.

"Oh, Varn Darling, it's beautiful that I shall watch your virgin sharing, and it's beautiful to have my virgin cunt on display for you as I watch," Rachel excitedly purred. "I'm so excited for your virgin sharing, Virgin Love, and my virgin cunt's on fire for you and your virgin sharing!"

Varn squatted down, his huge erection showing like a vertical pillar through his hip-wrap in his squatted position. Varn reached out and softly and romantically caressed his virgin Aunty Rachel's cheek, "I hope you and your virgin pussy enjoy my virgin sharing."

"Oh, I know we shall, my Virgin Darling. We already are!" Rachel virginally purred, then added in a cry, "My virgin pussy's already, virgin gushing for you, Virgin Love."

"Oh, that's so sweet to hear, Virgin Love," Varn replied as he slid his middle finger into her mouth, the same finger that had been up her luscious virgin pussy -- And she hotly sucked him!

"It's lovely to see your virgin pussy gushing, my Virgin Love," Varn whispered.

"Oh, Varn Virgin Darling, it's lovely to have you see me virgin gushing for you," Rachel softly moaned around his finger, she was hotly sucking.

Varn leaned forward and softly kissed his virgin Aunty Rachel's cheek, while she sexily sucked his finger, and sweetly said, "Oh, you beautiful sexy virgin thing."

"Oh, Varn-n-n," Rachel lovingly purred.

Then Varn slowly withdrew his finger, and his Aunty Rachel sweetly kissed his fingertip as he exited it from her lovely sucking mouth.

Varn lay down on his back, his huge erection showing vertical through his hip-wrap. Now in position for his sharing, Varn serenadingly slid his hand up along his Aunty Rachel's smooth inner thigh and back onto her virgin pussy. "See how you and your virgin pussy turn my virgin cock on Aunty Rachel," Varn said in a singing tone, while he played with his Aunty's virgin pussy.

"Oh, Varn, your virgin cock, it's beautiful Love. Big and beautiful." Rachel spoke in excited delight.

Varn placed the fingertips of his other hand softly on the lips of his Aunty's lovely mouth. "Would you kiss my fingertips Aunty Love and wish me a hot virgin sharing?" Varn softly sang.

With tears of joy running down her cheeks, Rachel kissed her hot Virgin Nephew's fingertips. "I wish you a hot virgin sharing, my Virgin Love," Rachel sweetly said, with her virgin pussy so turned-on for her Virgin Lover.

With the love she felt for her wondrous Virgin, Rachel cried out, "Oh, Virgin Varn Love, you make it so beautiful to be your virgin girl," as her virgin juices sweetly ran out of her virgin pussy into his hand, which was romantically and sweetly, playfully caressing her pussy.

Varn, using his 'kissed' hand, parted his sky-blue, hip-wrap with a joyous flourish from either side of his huge virgin erection.

"Oh! Varn! Darling!" Rachel gushed in sexy wonder at seeing his huge, big and beautiful, sexy virgin cock. "Darling, my virgin pussy is gushing wondrously at the sight of your huge and beautifully handsome, sexy, virgin cock!"

And Rachel's virgin pussy wasn't the only virgin pussy gushing for Varn's huge pumping virgin erection!

For now standing unobserved at the sewing room doorway was Varn's, virgin Aunty Charlotte. She had come to do some sewing until mid afternoon snack and drink, but hadn't made it past the doorway.

And she now stood in rapture and desirous envy at what she was seeing. -- This is what she wanted with her amazing and hot Virgin Nephew! Charlotte's hand-crafted, dusty-pink, lace panties were tugged down below her frock bottom and rested at mid-thigh.

Charlotte had released her virgin tits from her frock and was shyly, but sweetly and merrily caressing her virgin tits and virgin pussy, while she watch the amazing scene before her.

Both virgin Aunties had their gazes fixed on their hot Virgin Nephew and both Aunties sensed, felt, and could see that Varn's beautiful cock was suffused with amazing virgin vitality.

With both Aunties so virginally turned-on for Varn and feeling so virginally drawn to him, they both loved seeing the hotness of his virgin cock.

The shining engorged head of his virgin cock was mesmerisingly coated in Oh, so sexy pre-cum! His huge erection seemed to almost ripple with potency.

And his long shaft had a slight and very lovely curve to it. The foreskin was snugly pulled back and his wonderful dome was swollen, with the skin sexily stretched in hot tautness. His aperture where his cum would be released was in a tight stretch. His virgin cock was stunningly, beautifully handsome!

Varn closed his eyes as he played with his Aunty Rachel's beautiful and lusciously sexy virgin pussy. He was so very very close!

With her eyes wide in adoration and wonder, Rachel gushed, "Oh, Varn Virgin Love, you have an amazingly beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency sexual-paradise VIRGIN COCK!"

Rachel was close also, so very very close. "Varn Virgin Darling, I love your VIRGIN COCK, and I love your cock aroma -- It's such a sexy aphrodisiac to my virgin cunt!

It was too much for Charlotte watching from the doorway! She knew Varn was about to cum! Charlotte was about to cum too! With her panties still down at her mid-thighs, Charlotte silently raced to Varn's other side as he lay with his eyes closed on the narrow but long, garment crafting table.

Charlotte moved Varn's free hand up her frock and onto her sopping wet virgin cunt.

And then everyone in the room was orgasming all at once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All three virgins were in stupendous wonder! Varn knew the second pussy was his virgin Aunty Charlotte, and with his middle fingers, he entered both virgin pussys of his virgin Aunties as his cock orgasmed in ejaculation wonder.

"Virgin Aunties!!!!!!" Varn sang out in hot virgin orgasm.

"VIRGIN NEPHEW!!!!!!!" His two virgin Aunties chorused together, both in hot orgasm for their VIRGIN.

The Aunties thought Varn's ejaculation spurts were amazing, and he spurted so high! Charlotte with her virgin tits still out, leaned forward and began to collect Varn's virgin cum on her virgin tits as his sexy cum drifted downwards in its return to earth journey, after being pumped so incredibly high.

Rachel saw the delight in what Charlotte was doing, and Rachel too slipped her own virgin tits out and leaned forward also to collect Varn's cum on her tits. And the two virgin Aunties, using their virgin tits, tit encircled, joyous Varn's, joyously ejaculating virgin cock-shaft.

And joyous Varn, with his virgin cock being romantically kissed by four virgin creamy tits, hotly and joyously pumped his virgin cum from between his Aunties beautiful tits, and on its return to earth journey, his virgin cum romantically bathed his revealed Aunties creamy virgin tits!

As the Aunties received Virgin Varn's, virgin cum onto their tits, while their VIRGIN hotly fingered their virgin pussys, each Aunty reverently held one of the VIRGIN'S balls in their hands.

The virgin Aunties loved the VIRGIN, and the VIRGIN loved them, and the two virgin Aunties knew the joy of being the VIRGIN'S, virgin-dolls.

As Varn joyously pumped his cum from between his Aunties luscious tits, he found virgin delight in fingering his Aunties wet luscious virgin pussys.

Varn Yelled out his orgasm joy as he joyously ejaculated, and the two virgin Aunty Dolls Screamed out their orgasm joy, and the sewing room resounded and resounded ... and resounded with virgin orgasm.

As the girls' orgasms escalated on Varn's 'gifting' fingers, each virgin girl dreamed and fantasised about mounting their VIRGIN and his huge sexy virgin shaft, but joyous Varn with his joyous virginity was teaching them the joy of virginity.

So both virgin Aunties took their Virgin Nephew's fingers deep into their virgin cunts, and SCREAMED out their virgin orgasms. And they screamed for tomorrow and the future virgin orgasms the Aunties would have with their VIRGIN!

And as the virgin Aunties screamed their virginal orgasm delight, they held their VIRGIN'S balls in high reverence.

Both Aunties delighted to be on this joyous virgin journey with joyous Virgin Varn, and while both Aunties felt delight for their virgin future with joyous Varn and his joyous virginity, both Aunties kept in the back of their minds that someday -- They would mount the huge and beautifully handsome cock of their VIRGIN, but for now, joyous Varn, with his joyous virginity, was leading them on a beautiful virgin pussy journey, which was absolutely stunning!

It had become too late for Varn to take his Aunties on a afternoon walk, so he offered to take them the following day, and both Aunties eagerly agreed.

~ ~ ~

~ Chapter Three ~ Varn's bedroom

~ A morning visit by the virgin Aunties to Varn's bedroom.

The next morning, just as the first rays of the sun were sliding sexily into Varn's room, he lay naked on his back enjoying his virgin sexual feelings for his two lovely virgin Aunties.

Varn had lowered the bedcovers and was enjoying feeling a lovely virgin erection for his Aunties, as he thought about the day's jobs to be done at his beautiful, organic-self-sufficiently paradise.

One of his jobs was to take his virgin Aunty Dolls on a stream-side walk. Thinking of the walk and also remembering yesterday's sexy virgin time in the sewing room, had beautiful hot rushes burning through his virgin cock.

Ohhha, it was beautiful to feel arousal for his Aunties. It was so vitalising!

Varn rocked his hips up and down, thrusting his full engorgement in the cool morning air, while the Sun's early rays danced warmly on the soft stretched skin all over his joyous length.

His Aunties virgin pussys were sweet little love-holes, delightful little wet places to virgin play with. With this thought, Varn observed the first light sheen of pre-cum spreading sexily on his organ-head.

Varn watched in joyous wonder as the Sun danced in glistening, luminous sparkles on the wet sheen on his organ-head. His virgin Aunties, his virgin Girls would like this, he thought with a smile.

Ohhhha, it was so hot to be aroused for his Aunties. Varn loved spending the day pre-orgasm for his Aunties. It was such a hot way to be!

Varn heard the first giggle before he saw the first Aunty.

And then there were giggling and dancing virgin Aunties everywhere in his room!

Clad in sexy little lace negligees, which were more like sexy lingerie, than night-dresses, his two beautiful virgin Aunties burst through his open door in a wondrous flood of virgin joy and beauty.

They twirled and giggled in virgin joy as they sang in unison their sweet melodic greeting. "Oh, wondrous, and beautifully handsome VIRGIN, your virgin dolls greet you and come to you with wet virgin pussys."

Varn was virginally delighted with the virgin girls dancing and their greeting. Varn also loved that as each girl danced, it raised her negligee up in sweet alluring flashes to almost pussy revealing height, which gave a delightful extra hot, hefty flex to his virgin Man-Shaft!

"Oh, beautiful Virgin Loves," Varn joyously sang in reply, "How wonderful it is to have you visit and to receive your virginal greetings. Oh, how virgin sexy you both are! A virgin delight to my virgin cock!"

"Oh, wondrous and hot VIRGIN," the two girls purred together, as they raised their lace lingerie negligees up to reveal their shaved, wet virgin pussys.

Varn continued his greeting to his virgin girls, in virgin euphoria with the virgin pussy flashing, "Oh, my Virgin Darlings, I virginally welcome you and your shaved wet virgin pussys."

"Oh, thank you hot VIRGIN, for your greeting and welcome," Charlotte sweetly said with only a small amount of her shyness showing, as the two girls sat either side of Varn on his bed and with their negligees held up, splayed their legs in virgin wonder, fully displaying their virgin pussys to their hot Virgin Nephew!