Varn and His Two Virgin Aunties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hot VIRGIN," Rachel began in excited virgin ecstasy, "Your virgin dolls so loved your virgin sharing yesterday that we would like to give you our own virgin pussy sharing this morning; where we would honour you as our VIRGIN LOVE, and honour your huge, big, sexy, beautifully handsome virgin cock!"

Both girls parted their pussy lips with their fingertips, and Charlotte softly purred in ecstatic excitement, "Oh, wondrous VIRGIN, can you see how our virgin pussys drip for you?"

"I can, beautiful virgin Aunty Charlotte Love," Varn euphorically replied as he softly and romantically caressed the cheek of his Aunty Charlotte, while his cock burned in wondrous arousal for both his Aunties.

And then to both his virgin Girls, Varn, who was hotly flooded with arousal for them, said, "Virgin Loves, your virgin pussys are so so sexy, it's lovely to have your dripping wet, virgin pussys here with me."

Varn paused and with his Aunties watching this time, he rocked his hips again and thrust his pumped virgin erection in the early morning, sun-soaked morning air. "And sweet virgin Aunty Loves, I would love that you do your virgin pussy sharing," he hotly added, as his virgin cock-head became thickly coated in his sexy pre-cum.

Rachel moaned in virgin ecstasy, "Oh, VIRGIN Darling, wondrous and beautifully handsome VIRGIN Darling, your virgin doll loves seeing your beautiful, big, and engorged virgin cock-head sexily coated in your sexy pre-cum!"

With Rachel's pussy hotly gushing for her Nephew, she added, "And Darling VIRGIN, I love how the Sun glistens on your pre-cum -- Oh, wondrous VIRGIN, it's so sexy!"

"Yes, it's so wondrously and beautifully sexy," Charlotte shyly but joyously added, as each virgin Aunty honouringly took hold of one of their Nephew's balls, and honoured their VIRGIN and his huge wondrous virgin cock!

Varn softly and romantically caressed both his Aunties cheeks, as they communed with his balls, and his virgin cock grew to a wondrous and beautiful size!

Varn joyed, that now with his Aunties as his Virgin Dolls, his beautiful, organic-self-sufficiently paradise, had become his beautiful, organic-self-sufficiently sexual-paradise!

And as the early morning sun bathed the euphoric Virgins, Virgin Varn loved his virgin Dolls, and his virgin Dolls loved their VIRGIN.

Then from the beautiful wild-flower-meadow outside Varn's window, two beautiful and vibrantly coloured butterflies flew in through the open window, circled around the three virgins, then in a fluttering dance, winged their way towards Varn and each settled on one of his shoulders.

There was a tender silence in the room as the two virgin Aunties watched the two beautiful butterflies rest on their VIRGIN'S shoulders.

It was so sweet to see and the two Aunties, virgin pussys dripped at the sweetness of it.

The two virgin dolls were in awe of their, beautiful, organic-self-sufficiently, sexual-paradise VIRGIN, and were delighted as he calmly without distracting the butterflies, slowly slid his hands off their cheeks and down over their skimpily negligee clad, virgin tits, down over their tummies, and down between their virginally splayed legs.

And as the VIRGIN'S, virgin dolls watched in virginal awe, the beautiful butterflies resting on their VIRGIN'S shoulders, their VIRGIN slowly, gracefully, and romantically entered them with his gifting fingers.

Each virgin doll felt that as their VIRGIN entered them, it was like he was filling their virgin pussys with romantic and serenading love kisses.

And the virgin dolls delighted in the beauty their VIRGIN gave their virgin pussys.

As their pussys flooded with love from their VIRGIN, both virgin Aunty dolls calmly continued their honouring hold on their wondrous Virgin Nephew's balls, while the stunningly beautiful butterflies continued to gracefully rest on their VIRGIN'S shoulders.

The VIRGIN hotly serenaded his virgin dolls, virgin pussys, and just before he romantically serenaded them into virgin pussy orgasm, the butterflies winged into flight.

Then the butterflies were gone, and so were the two virgin dolls. As the butterflies merrily winged their way out the window, they were followed by the joyous orgasm screams of the two virgin dolls.

Varn controlled his ejaculation and his cock-head became heavily bathed in pre-cum as his Virgin Dolls romantically and lovingly bathed his palms in virgin pussy orgasm juice.

It was a beautiful virgin start to the lovely sunny morning at his beautiful, organic-self-sufficiently sexual-paradise.

Then the virgin Dolls slipped off his fingers and were dancing around the VIRGIN'S bedroom, with juices splashing out their pussys, as they sang in virgin-melody, "We love you, sexy, hot VIRGIN. We love you."

The Aunties danced, displaying their virgin pussys for their Virgin Nephew -- Displaying their virgin pussys for their VIRGIN!

Their virgin sex-hole need grew and grew and as they circled the room in wet-virgin-pussy-dance they had turns in caressing their virgin pussys over the sexy virgin-cock-head of their VIRGIN.

Again and again, as part of their circling dance, the Aunties caressed and caressed their little virgin pussys on their VIRGIN'S, virgin-cock-head, and their juices ran down his beautifully handsome, big, sexy virgin shaft and onto his sexy virgin balls.

And the virgin Aunties delighted in seeing their VIRGIN'S, huge virgin cock and his balls glistening romantically with their juices in the golden morning sun.

As Aunty Charlotte caressed her virgin wet pussy on her VIRGIN'S, wonderful virgin-cock-head, she felt such amazing heat from the VIRGIN'S cock, then the fire from the VIRGIN'S cock was flowing into her pussy, and her virgin cunt burst into orgasm.

"Oh, Wondrous VIRGIN," Aunty Charlotte screamed as she orgasm smooched her pussy lips and entrance of her virgin pussy with her VIRGIN'S, virgin-cock-head.

Then Aunty Charlotte slid her pussy lips and entrance, not onto the VIRGIN'S cock, but down the outside of his throbbing cock-shaft, until her pussy was wetly kissing his virgin balls.

After Aunty Charlotte had kissed the VIRGIN'S balls, she moved off the VIRGIN to make way for his Aunty Rachel.

Aunty Rachel positioned her wet, turned-on, virgin pussy to kiss the VIRGIN'S balls, then she slid her pussy up the outside of the huge virgin shaft of the VIRGIN'S cock, until her pussy reached his cock-head, and she began wildly caressing her virgin pussy over the sexy swollen virgin-cock-head of the VIRGIN!

Aunty Rachel was wetly dancing her virgin pussy lips and entrance on the top of the VIRGIN'S engorged virgin-cock-head.

Aunty Rachel was pussy dancing for the VIRGIN, and she loved it. Then the heat from the VIRGIN'S, virgin cock was flowing up into her virgin pussy and Aunty Rachel was virginally orgasming for the VIRGIN!

"Oh, wondrous VIRGIN," Rachel screamed as her pussy lips and entrance of her virgin pussy, orgasm kissed the virgin-cock-head of the VIRGIN.

The Aunties completed their virgin sharing by laying either side of the VIRGIN and each holding one of his hands, and with the Aunties legs spread and their negligees up above their virgin pussys, the two virgin Aunties and their hot VIRGIN bathed in the morning sun's golden rays pouring in through the window.

It was a beautiful virgin start to the day for all at Varn's beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency sexual-paradise.

~ ~ ~