Varn Focuses on Sweet Mature Girl

Story Info
Can shy Daphne find a way to take her panties off for him?
9.2k words
4.44
9.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Young Varn Focuses on Sweet Mature Girl

~ Can shy Daphne find a way to take her panties off for him?

🌾 🌾 🌾

Introduction:

In a sun-soaked, sweet meadow nestled within a circle of isolated, ancient mountains, Varn lives his beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency paradise life. In this story, Varn is twenty-two, and living his beautiful life with him, are his mother, Sophia, and forty-year-old Daphne.

Varn is the main gardener. Both Sophia and Daphne love the organic-self-sufficiency life with Varn, which includes helping him in the gardens and handcrafting all their garments and those for Varn as well.

Situated near the crystal clear, tinkling stream sits the golden-tan coloured, clay-constructed, adobe dwelling, hand-built by Varn, and in this natural, earthy home, the three of them live.

Berry vines hug the sunny walls and meadow flowers huddle the dwelling in colourful splashes, all adding to the dwelling's welcoming, homely sweetness.

The Varn stories tell of his many and unique aspects.

🌾

💮 Chapter One

The vibrant summer sun sat close to its highest point in the soft-blue sky as Varn gazed over his huge organic garden and took in the vast array of succulent, flourishing crops. He gave a contented sigh, turned, opened the gate and stepped through it. Closing and latching the gate was accompanied by a few hunger groans from his stomach — Hmmm, definitely lunchtime.

Walking along the wildflower path towards his adobe dwelling, he could almost smell the aroma of lunch. Oh yes, he was hungry! Nearing the solid earth dwelling, he saw his mother heading to the herb garden. She would be gathering salad herbs and his mouth watered at the thought of the delicious meal she and Daphne would have waiting for him.

Smiling as his mother glanced his way, he waved and she waved back. With his mother away from the dwelling for a little bit, Varn's thoughts travelled to forty-year-old Daphne — He had more than one hunger.

Varn's steps slowed while his mind danced in sweet contemplation of beautiful, sexy and quaint Daphne. Daphne with her sweet orbular face surrounded by unmanageable but lovely, frizzy, curling, blonde hair which tasselled meanderingly down her back in long gorgeous waves.

Daphne loved him and he loved her. It should have been simple, but Daphne worried about the age difference of her forty-years to his twenty-two. Well, it was that Daphne more worried about what his mother would think.

As Varn's footsteps carried him towards hot Daphne with her, as yet, unattainable pussy, and with his shaft fully pumped for her, he reflected that not only did Daphne love him, but—she needed him.

Varn's shaft did a hot, heated flex in his hip-wrap at the thought and his smile beamed. Yes, Daphne needed him and the way she reacted and the looks she gave him with her delicate green eyes when he hugged her and caressed her arms, positively confirmed this.

And although Daphne maintained her refusal to be his girl, Varn hadn't given up on her. He couldn't; he loved her so much. She was everything sweet and delicate to him.

Varn's smile turned pleasurable naughty; Daphne absolutely loved his flirting and chat-ups, even though she wouldn't go any further with him. He groaned as his erection stretched to painful dimensions — what he needed was a new approach with sweet, smiling Daphne and her needy cunt.

But what else could he do? He hugged her, caressed her arms, flirted with her, and chatted her up. What else could he add to that? Suddenly, Varn got a huge flaming burst in his cock — rather than trying to add new activities to his list, he should try to build on and expand on the things he already did!

Varn flooded with joy. He was sure this approach would work! With his mind racing with thoughts of building on what he had already established with Daphne and his cock stretching and stretching, his feet, in the wooden-soled sandals he'd crafted, flew along the remaining path.

With his mother out to the herb garden, he could start his new romance serenade by giving Daphne a hug. She would most likely be standing at the hewn kitchen bench he'd made. Both Daphne and his mother loved the deep-brown, heartwood bench; they loved all he made. And it was a joy to craft all the benches, tables and chairs, beds, and shelves they needed.

Just as Varn had thought, Daphne stood at the kitchen bench as he strolled through the doorway, his eyes taking in her lovely slender from and the beautiful, knee-length, floral embroidered, soft-pink frock she had handcrafted and wore in hot comeliness. His feet carried him towards her in a gliding gait and his confidence filled the room.

Varn stopped behind Daphne and paused with his body in a light teasing contact with hers.

Daphne continued with removing the crisp leaves from the fresh lettuce, while her lips helplessly formed a soft smile—it was so beautiful, so romantic, and so sexy that Varn wanted her. Her body tingled wondrously all over from the serenading contact his hot, supple-muscled body was giving her.

A joyful giggle burst from her throat but she abruptly stopped it. She mustn't encourage him, even though she was filling her panties with romance juice. Daphne thought about her panties; her lovely lace panties she handcrafted. Her fantasy flared--she'd love for Varn to see her lace panties adorning her cunt. The fantasy left Daphne blushing and dripping—dripping into her beautifully crafted little lace panties. Oh dear... Oh dear... Oh dear...

Delicious, heart-fluttering, dreamy sweetness caressed Daphne as Varn's wondrous arms entwined, encircled, and encapsulated her middle. Really, she shouldn't let Varn hold her so, but it was just a hug and oh, it was such beautiful, naughty joy to feel Varn desiring her.

Varn's arms told her in succinct, romantic boldness, that she was his mature girl and that he found her beautiful and sexy. And when she was in his arms, for those few wondrous moments, she was his girl—it could only be that she was his cuddle girl and nothing more, but oh, how she loved it.

Pausing with the lettuce, Daphne melted into the love and sexy security of young Varn's arms, and while she couldn't tell Varn, her cunt was comforted so beautifully by him. In the warmth of his embrace, Daphne dreamed she was his mature cunt, and in whispered beauty, Varn would go into her panties because she was his cunt.

Oh, it was wonderful to dream... With young, hot, and inspiring Varn having intimate knowledge of her sex-hole, he would use his knowledge in his amazing way, and with Daphne in the heights of need for him, she would lovingly adore him as he romance played with her sopping pussy.

Daphne didn't especially try to dream, no, but when Varn held her, she could only dream. She couldn't go past the dream stage though, much as she'd love to. She felt so uncomfortable about what his mother would think of the age difference.

Daphne also felt somewhat uncomfortable about having naughty dreams about Varn, however, she couldn't stop them; but they couldn't go any further.

Varn had been accepting of her refusal to be his girl and she knew he hadn't given up on her. Daphne sighed, she couldn't help but love him even more for that. Varn's hug from behind wasn't a greeting hug, it was a pure romance hug and hotly sexual with his big erection naughtily heating her back.

Daphne smiled, Varn was determined and convinced that he would fuck her mature pussy, and she was equally as sure that he couldn't, even though her heart ached for him and her pussy screamed for his youthful cock.

"Daphne, I love you and I want you, and I know you love me and need me," Varn began with his new level of romantic flirting.

Varn's whispered words in her ear went straight to Daphne's pussy, and her pussy lips romance puffed for him. Tears pooled in her eyes. What could she say? Daphne wanted to be his mature girl with everything she was; the dreams were absolutely fantastical, but oh, to have it be real.

Daphne could sense Varn's hands wanting to naughty touch her. It was almost impossible to resist. Her tits flared with desire to fit snuggled into his youthful, strong but sensitive hands. Feeling his youthful wanting cock, dancing a passionate romance dance up her back, had her silently whimpering in need and her pussy flowing like a stream into her panties.

Daphne's desire to want to naughty love Varn overwhelmed her. She didn't know how to resist what she so desperately wanted, and yes, as Varn had said, needed. Her pussy quivered for his dancing cock and her every pussy quiver led to another more intense quiver and her knees went weak.

"Ohhhh, just once." The words helplessly screamed out her throat. The words were a total, total naughty surprise: she couldn't say they'd come from nowhere because she knew exactly where they came from, but oh dear, they'd come unexpectedly, and they were naughty, naughty words.

Daphne's naughty pussy naughtily pulsed at what she'd said. She couldn't move, couldn't think, it was like she was held in a timeless moment with the thought of just once. And strangely and unexpectedly, her normal age difference worries were absent with the just once idea. She wouldn't be in a naughty relationship with Varn because if anything happened it would be just once.

Varn romance squeezed Daphne. "Daphne," he started in a romancing voice, "instead of saying your worries about us, why don't you just once tell me how much you love me and how much you need me."

Varn's words were like caresses to her tits and pussy. "Just once?" she asked shyly.

"Yes, just once," Varn replied.

Daphne couldn't deny him. She didn't want to deny him. Just once, she wanted him to know how she felt—it was so hard holding it all in.

It was sweetness being cuddled by Varn and Daphne's face was aglow. "Oh, Varn," she whimperingly purred, "every day, I love you more and more. Every movement of every day, I dream of being your girl."

Feeling Varn's warm breath smooching her neck, she continued. "I hunger; I dream; I fantasise; I want; and I need your touch. It's unbearable to live without your touch."

Varn's gliding hands had Daphne floating in euphoria. "Just this once," he whispered in her ear as his youthful hands glided naughtily in a sweet romance caress onto her frock-covered tits.

Like the sun appearing from behind a cloud, Daphne felt Varn's seeking hands find her bosoms. As Varn's enclasping fingers moved where they shouldn't be, they spoke of his love for her and his youthful desire to fuck her pussy.

Well, Varn couldn't fuck her pussy, but for just this once, he could hold her tits. Daphne further melted against Varn—her tits felt like they fitted perfectly in his exploring hands, and Varn's cock burning on her back sent wondrous messages straight to her naughty cunt and her fantasy that she was his tit and cunt doll was compellingly vivid.

The romantic rhythm with which Varn cherished her tits set her pussy alight and his every finger-embracing move added to her fantasy's giddying and rushing vividness.

"Just this once," Daphne whispered back with tears of ache and joy spilling down her face.

Varn's touch to her body was mesmerising; his touch to her tits was achingly mesmerising. It was beautiful to have Varn's youthful hands intimately explore her tits. Helplessly, Daphne squirmed against Varn's supple-muscled, hot body as her cunt begged with words of juice, to have the same intimate experience as her tits.

"Tell me your feelings," Varn lovingly urged.

Daphne put her hand up behind her and ran it through Varn's thick hair in repeating strokes. Varn started kissing her cheek, to which her legs splayed a little in response.

"Oh, Varn, I dream of you sliding your hand in my panties," she melodically purred.

Daphne paused, startled that Varn's hands had left her tits. But as she felt him lifting the front of her frock, handful-by-handful, her hips rocked, jutting her desperate pussy forward.

"Tell me, my Love," Varn whispered, his voice urgent.

Daphne began to sob in need. Tears gushed over her cheeks. "...Oh, Varn..." she moaned, "I dream of you intimately exploring my pussy, fingering my pussy, making me your mature girl, and orgasming me because I love you, love you, love you, and I need you, need you, need you."

Daphne's sobbing grew. "...I dream of much more... Varn... but... I can't tell you..."

Daphne burst into uncontrollable needing sobs as Varn slid his hand romantically into the front of her little lace panties. He paused in her pantie entrance and danced his fingers in serenading caresses on her smooth pussy-mound.

Turning her head, Daphne began to sweetly kiss Varn's neck as he danced his fingers in her pantie front and danced his cock against her back. Daphne's pussy lips puffed and puffed and her pussy dripped and dripped as she had her just once experience with Varn.

It continued to amaze Daphne and was such a relief, that because it was just once, she didn't have her normal worry. There was nothing to worry about because it was just once and then it would be finished.

Daphne cried out in needing agony as Varn's youthful hand pushed down in her panties. It was so naughty, but it was just once.

"O-O-Ohhh, V-V-Varn," Daphne moaned in naughty, naughty euphoria as he gained intimate knowledge of her smooth, sopping cunt.

"It's lovely to be in your panties," Varn whispered.

All Daphne could do was drip for Varn and look forward to him just once naughty orgasming her pussy. Daphne tried not to think about his bountiful cock surging grandeurously at her back, but it was impossible. Hopefully, when Varn orgasmed her, she could stop thinking about his cock—hopefully.

Yes, Daphne hoped she could stop thinking about his big, youthful cock. With need overcoming her shyness, Daphne ground her pussy in Varn's exploring hand. She knew she was offering Varn her cunt. She was a naughty girl and it couldn't be, but she couldn't help offering him her cunt anyway

His enticing fingers and palm on her smooth grinding pussy led her naughty fantasy on and on that she was his cunt-doll. Oh, how wonderful it was to have her cunt in Varn's enfolding hand. It was naughty but it was just once.

"Oh, Varn-n-n-n," she wept with shaking breath and cunt grinding, "I love you having your hand in my panties."

Daphne delighted that Varn sought to know everything about her pussy. With loving desire, Varn taught Daphne about every curve of her pussy lips. Varn taught Daphne that she had beautiful pussy lips, and she was thrilled to have him playing with her cunt.

With fingertip delicateness, Varn showed Daphne that he found her entrance sexy, and with the burning heat of his finger, he told her in whispered touching that he loved her, loved having her in his arms, and that he would love going into her pussy.

Daphne's eyes slipped closed—Varn was going to go in her pussy. He was circling and circling her entrance telling her of his intention. "Oh, my Varn, that's beautiful." Her word's just popped out,

Varn's fingertiping was giving her intense, intense tingling to her cunt. It felt so right that Varn would go into her cunt. She needed this. She loved him. She couldn't have his cock but she could have his finger. Sucking on his neck and with tears glistening on her cheeks, she moaningly begged, "Please go in, Love. Please, just this once, make me your fuck-doll."

"Oh, Daphne doll," Varn breathed heavily in her ear, "it's so nice to hear that you want me. I love you and I love that I'm going to go into your cunt and made you my girl."

Varn nibbled on her ear. "And, Daphne, I love playing with your pussy and I love feeling your juices."

There was no need for words. Daphne was ready to be fucked by Varn and Varn was ready to fuck her. It would be finger fucking, but still, he would be in her cunt.

Knowing that Varn would be going in allowed Daphne to relax a little into the scrumptious romancing he was doing at her entrance. Varn truly was making love to her. His every touch was saying he cherished her and Daphne completely gave herself over to being fingered by Varn.

Heartbeat by heartbeat Varn turned her on, and told her that soon she'd be his pussy girl. Daphne rested dreamily Varn's hold and when his fingertip entered her and circled her—her cunt joyously listened to him. Like the stream stones listen to the stream's water, Daphne's cunt listened to Varn's fingertip joviality, and she felt like she was starting a new dimension and a new day with Varn at his beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency paradise.

Varn went round and round in her entrance and everywhere he went he started a beautiful fire, and he told her how beautiful it would be to have his cock in her. Daphne felt like she wanted to dance for him: dance for him in the meadow wearing a micro-mini—and Varn would fuck her amidst the wildflowers, and amidst the wildflowers, she would cum on his cock.

As Varn entered her, fingertip length by fingertip length with circling love circlets, he retold the story over and over of her in a micro-mini and dancing for him in the meadow.

With Varn's finger fully in her and still circling, thoughts of his cock filled her mind. It was so naughty. It was a joy to have Varn in her pussy. Daphne loved how Varn seemed to have entered her in an almost teasing way. Oh yes, Daphne loved Varn teasing her pussy.

Daphne thought of her amazing life with Varn at his beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency paradise and all the naughty flirting that had led to this naughty moment where Varn was wondrously fucking her and she was his girl. His finger made every memory so vivid and so beautiful. "Fuck me, Darling," she enthusiastically begged.

"Oh, my sweet Daphne," Varn responded along with a squeeze to her tit and a finger thrust to her pussy.

Varn's finger talked to her the whole way in and the whole way out, and when he drove in, his palm softly slapped against her pussy lips. Varn was taking her to a new place in his beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency paradise and she was eager to go.

"I love you, Daphne," Varn softly shared, his words floating over the melodic increasing rhythm of his pussy patting resonating from her panties.

"I love you too, Varn Darling," Daphne softly purred.

"I'm going to cum you, Daphne Love."

Varn's words were like a fountain of love to Daphne. Helplessly, she rode her cunt on his thrusting finger. "I want to cum for you, Varn Love," she cried.

Daphne replaced the silence of the kitchen with her moans as Varn sped her towards orgasm. "Oh... Varn... Varn... Varn... Oh... Varn."

With Varn's five fingers dancing on her tits and his one finger dancing in her pussy, for just this once, she was his mature girl. And Varn's dance was hot—hot—hot!

Varn knew that Daphne was close, he also knew that once was not enough.... With Daphne's comfortableness with the just once experience, Varn felt sure he'd found a way for them to move forward.

Daphne moaned in joy, Varn was about to orgasm her. Everywhere Varn's finger touched her sent thrilling waves coursing through her and filled her with love for Varn.

As he took her to the edge, he slowed. Daphne didn't mind, she loved the teasing.

"Daphne, I'd love to undress you for bed tonight — just once."

Oh, Varn was sexy naughty! Oh, what wonderful teasing. He had her on the edge of orgasm and was asking to undress her tonight—just once.