Varn Focuses on Sweet Mature Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In demure ecstasy, Daphne shyly took in Varn's alluring playfulness; her ears delightfully embracing his wonderfully naughty but true words. Oh, he was delicious! Daphne's face glowed with happiness and her eyes were full of trust as she gazed affectionately at Varn.

"You want me to put my big, sexy cock in your naughty pussy, don't you, my Love?" Varn sweetly chimed.

Daphne was breathless and not a word could she form. Varn's pussy-flirting had her pulling the front of her frock up so Varn could again see her panties.

"Beautiful, Darling, do you want me to cum your pussy with my cock?"

With her sweet smile filling her face, Daphne silently and shyly again pulled the front of her panties down.

Varn took hold of her nipples, his actions clearly demonstrating that they were his play nipples "Daphne," he encouragingly whispered, "be a naughty girl."

Daphne wanted to cry in joy at Varn's beautiful offer to be a naughty girl for him. And his supportiveness tingled her. Her eyes were wide with wonder, as she asked in a shy whisper, "Am I sexy?"

"Very," Varn excitedly intoned.

Varn's answer was so encouraging. She trusted him completely and it felt good to trust him with her cunt. Using her thumb and forefinger, Daphne parted her pussy lips, and in a little squeaking voice, she softly asked, "Would it turn you on to fuck my cunt?"

"Greatly," Varn beamed.

Daphne was floating on air. "When you've got your cock in me, would you call me, your pussy-doll?" she squeaked.

"Definitely."

Daphne seemed to lose all control and spontaneously started peeing her panties. Varn used his hands on her tits to slowly turn her to face the bed. Daphne was so highly excited, she didn't really grasp that she was peeing until Varn was rotating her. Oh dear! she thought while helplessly, warm pee ran down her thighs and onto the floor. She would have to wash the rug in the stream tomorrow.

"I love you, Daphne," he whispered as he drew her hands down to the bed, bending her forward from her hips as he did so. It was completely embarrassing to be peeing, but strangely, Daphne quite liked it. Varn slid his hand up the back of her frock and using a cupping motion on her crotch, splashed her pea all around. It was so playfully naughty of him.

The firm patting Varn was doing on her pussy was nice too and Daphne gave up all attempts to try and stop her warm flow. Instead, she gave herself over to gleefully peeing to Varn's hot squelching patting of her pantied pussy.

"Hot and sexy babe," he whispered, and she shuddered in joy.

With her pee finished, her pulse pounded as Varn started organising her frock up onto her back. Daphne felt euphoric; Varn was organising to fuck her. Daphne could hardly believe it, but every fold of frock Varn placed emphatically on her lower back told her that soon he would have intimate knowledge of her needing, dripping sex-hole.

Daphne almost giggled when she thought that at least she wouldn't have to interrupt the sex to have a pee. Her bedroom seemed full of her frocks folding whispers as Varn slowly proceeded to raise it. He would fold a small section over her back and carefully smooth it down with his palm, then repeat the activity with another fold. He was being very meticulous in preparing her for naughty sex.

Daphne almost giggled again when she thought it was almost like Varn was putting up a tent so he could fuck her pussy.

But as Daphne relaxed to the naughty raising and folding of her frock, she glowed as she felt the backs of her thighs being exposed; this exposure, naughtily letting her know that young Varn was about to romantically and lovingly expose her panties--Oh dear!... Daphne luxuriated in the feeling that she was his plaything.

Feeling cool air brushing on her buttocks and wet crotch told her that the frock smoothing Varn was currently doing on her back would be the final — she had been pantie exposed by hot Varn.

"Be a naughty girl," Varn whispered.

Oh, she loved how Varn was romancing her. Staying bent forward, Daphne raised her hands to her hips and found her tiny pantie band. As her fingertips grasped the pantie band, her eyes closed and again she had the mental image of her in the wildflower meadow with Varn.

In her picture, she was wearing a pink lace mini with no panties and was sitting on a sun-warmed stone. Her mini front was up and Varn was giving her a beautiful tattoo on her smooth pussy-mound. He was decorating her with sweet, brilliantly coloured flowers and finished the tattoo with sensually flowing letters that read, 'Varn's love doll'.

Her eyes glistened with happiness as the sun shone on her tattooed cunt-mound. She was Varn's play-doll. In Daphne's mental image, she stood up, turned around and bent forward for Varn, revealing her shaved pussy to him.

And while her mental picture took place, Daphne still bent over her bed, lowered her panties for inspiring and hot Varn, revealing her naughty pussy to him both in her bedroom and in her mind's picture.

Daphne's mental image faded and she was completely in her bedroom when Varn romantically asked, "Is this your naughty pussy?"

"Yes," she squeaked lovingly, feeling herself drip profusely for his watching eyes. Oh dear, she was a naughty girl.

There was silence and stillness where neither Varn nor she moved. Varn must be looking at my pussy, she thought. Tattooing me with his eyes. The desire to giggle came really strong as Daphne had another naughty thought: Varn had put up the tent and now he was having a naughty feast — a visual naughty feast.

"Daphne, I'm going to put my cock in you because I love you."

Daphne's pussy quivered. Her whole body flooded with anticipatory joy — Varn was going to slide his sexy shaft in.

"I love you too, Varn, and my pussy's so ready," Daphne purred back.

Varn was still just looking at Daphne's pussy; enjoying the view. "My cock's long and sexy, Daphne... Do you like me talking about my cock with you?"

"Ohhhh, Y-e-ssss," Daphne replied, her voice rising in excitement.

"It's naughty of your that you show me your pussy," Varn whispered.

"Yes, it's very naughty of me," Daphne moaned in reply.

"Do you love doing it?"

"O-O-Ohhh, Y-Y-Yess," Daphne jubilantly replied. "I love it very much."

Lightly as a floating leaf, Varn rested his hand on Daphne's wet puffy pussy. "You're my girl, Daphne, and I touch my girl's pussy."

"Oh, yes, I'm your girl and you touch my pussy," Daphne responded shyly but happily. Daphne's whole body warmed with Varn's whisper-light touch. She had a feeling of completeness; her pussy was in Varn's hand.

"I like my girl having her panties down for me," Varn shared as he fondled her juicy wetness with his fingertips.

"Ohhh, I like it too, Varn," Daphne softly squealed, feeling like she was in the sunny meadow. "I feel like I'm in the meadow with you, Varn."

Varn moved his stretched cock-head to her splurging cunt. "That's nice, my Darling, I said I would meet you in the meadow."

"Yes, you did, Darling," Daphne moaned, hot tingling rushing through her from Varn's cock-head.

"I've got my hand around the shaft of my long, sexy cock and I'm rubbing my cock-head over your sweet wetness.... Does that feel nice and naughty?"

"Ohhhh, yesss, Varn. So nice and naughty."

"Do you like that my long, sexy cock is waiting ready at your entrance?"

"Y-Y-Yess."

"Tell me what you feel?"

Daphne blushed but Varn couldn't see. "I'm your naughty, mature girl and I like you telling me that your long, sexy cock is waiting at my pussy."

"Are you blushing," he lovingly asked.

Daphne silently nodded her head, her pussy beautifully aroused.

Varn pulled his cock-head away from her pussy and lightly slapped her creamy buttock with his length; the action filling the room with its soft reverberations.

Daphne couldn't hold her giggle in this time and it spilled out in a merry chorus.

Varn chuckled. "Does my wet doll like that?" he asked, giving her other buttock the same light cock slap.

"Oh, she does," Daphne cried, her voice thick with emotion. Tears welled in her eyes and she thought of the mental picture she'd seen of Varn tattooing her pussy-mound. "Varn, I love being with you like this at your beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency paradise, it makes me cry with happiness."

"Oh, my Love, I love you being here with me," Varn sweetly responded. "Are you crying now?"

Daphne silently nodded her head.

Varn moved his hips against her buttocks, sliding his throbbing cock onto her pussy-mound and tummy, and he lent forward and romance kissed her neck. "Daphne, beautiful Love, it's a joy to have you as my girl." He ground himself against her pussy. "Would you like to go on a date with me in the meadow and wear a pink lace mini with no panties, my Love?"

Daphne gasped. How did he know that was the picture she'd been having? "Ohhhhh, yesssss, Varn," she squealed.

"Does my cock feel nice close to your pussy like this?"

"Mmmm, hmmm."

"Daphne?" Varn's voice filled the room with an emphatic ring.

"Yes..."

"I want my cock to talk to you up your pussy. I want my cock to tell you beautiful, beautiful things about being here like this with me at my beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency paradise."

"Ohhh, Varn, I want that too." Daphne began to weep in joy.

Varn put his cock-head back to her entrance, pushing in a little way in her delightful squishiness. "I want you to experience beautifulness on my cock.

"Ohhhh, Varnnn," Daphne wept in joy.

"I'm going to go into your pussy now, my Love. Are you ready?"

"Yes," she moaned excitedly.

Varn pushed his shaft-head into her tender, wet, fleshy entrance.

"O-O-O-Ohhhhhh, V-a-r-n-n-n," she sweetly cooed.

Keeping his throbbing, flexing, twitching cock unmoving, Varn lovingly asked, "Is my Love looking forward to going on a date with me in the meadow while she's wearing a mini and no panties?"

Varn pushed his cock in a little bit more as Daphne moaned out her reply. "Y-Y-Yesss."

"Your mature pussy feels nice on my cock.... Do you like me saying that?"

Again Varn pushed his pumping cock a little further into Daphne as she moaned her reply. "Yes-s-s."

"Do you like being my mature girl who naughtily takes her panties off for me?"

"Yes," she whispered and Varn pushed in a bit more.

"Do you like that I naughty kiss your tits?"

"Yesss," came her sweet answer and Varn pushed fully in.

"I'm fully in, Daphne doll," Varn said joyously. "It's a joy to be in, sweetie."

"Yes, it's a joy," Daphne moaned.

"Are you glad you showed me your cunt?"

"Yes-Yes-Yes," Daphne cried ecstatically. Her cries bouncing off the walls as her hips began to wildly rock, and shy Daphne's, mature, sopping pussy helplessly slid along Varn's long, sexy, hot, young cock.

Varn reached behind him and grabbed her hairbrush and started doing long romantic strokes through her lovely blonde tassels. "Your pussy's really turned on, isn't it, Love?"

"O-h-h-h-h, yesss, Varn."

Varn continued his loving brush strokes to her hair. "You can't help but fuck your mature pussy on my long, sexy cock, can you, my beautiful Darling?"

"V-V-Varnnn," Daphne cried in a desperate whisper as her pussy continued to helplessly slide in dripping wonder along Varn's youthful length.

"I'm brushing your hair, sweetie, to make you look pretty for your orgasm on my cock."

"Varn-n-n-n-n-n-n-n." Daphne wept in joy as her pussy orgasm convulsed on Varn's long, youthful cock.

"My beautiful Daphne, mature girl," Varn jubilated without stopping his romance brushing of her hair.

Daphne's hips were jumping up and down as Varn's sweet hair brushing kept her orgasming.

Varn again reached back to her dressing table and grabbed a pink lace ribbon. He gathered her hair and used the ribbon to tie it at the back of her neck. "A lovely pink ribbon for my doll's hair... pink like your pussy."

As Daphne's arms gave out, she felt Varn's hands on her hips, and while her head and chest collapsed to the bed, Varn's hold on her hips, held her cunt tight on his cock, and her cunt spasmed uncontrollably — she loved that Varn had put a ribbon in her hair.

Daphne's eyes rolled back, drool ran out of her mouth, her whole body limp except for the spasming of her pussy. Oh, how she loved Varn.

When her spasms calmed, Varn gently lowered her exhausted body onto the bed, then he sat beside her and scooped her up onto his lap. Daphne was limp on his lap and in his arms, her eyes heavily glazed and her mouth hanging open as Varn organised her frock front up past her pussy.

"I like my doll to have her pussy on display for me," he vibrantly said.

Stunned Daphne nodded unblinkingly; drool ran down her chin and dripped onto her tits. Varn kissed the drool off her tits. "Did you like how my cock talked to you up your pussy?" he asked.

Again, Daphne nodded with half-open eyes and drool still dripping from her mouth and ending up on her tits.

Varn smiled and kissed her tits clean. "I can also talk beautifully to you up your pussy with my finger," he sweetly shared. His finger found her wet entrance and slowly, romantically, and lovingly he pushed his finger fully into her naughty, mature cunt.

"Is that nice?" he asked.

As Daphne silently nodded, her face lit up with happiness, and with her mouth still hanging open, she formed a sweet smile that rounded her face. Drool rushed out her open smiling mouth and she looked up at Varn with her eyes full of love for him.

Across her gushing drool, Daphne whispered lovingly and adoringly, "I love you, Varn."

As drool ran uninhibitedly out of Daphne's mouth, and downwards, Varn romantically caressed it into her hot, creamy tits while he explored her shy cunt with his finger.

"I love you too, my beautiful and sexy, mature, ribbon-doll." Varn replied.

And the room filled with Daphne's sweet, drooling orgasm cries.

As Varn's finger up her pussy told her how sexy he found her, Daphne thought about the pink lace strip she had crafted and would wear as a mini on her pantie-less meadow date with Varn.

Her worries were gone. She didn't need a just once experience to be with Varn: she was his loving, ribbon-doll slit.

Oh, it was wonderful to be with Varn at his beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency paradise and have his youthful cock fuck her pussy. And oh, to think that the meadow waited…

🌾 🌾 🌾