Varn Focuses on Sweet Mature Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Varn, I love how you tease my cunt," she fluttered.

"It's good to be in your panties teasing your cunt," Varn replied, again speeding up his dance in her panties.

Daphne needed to cum and she needed to answer Varn's question. How could they not be the same answer? Varn wanted to take her clothes off, it was naughty, but she was nearly cuming. And she wanted Varn to do it; she wanted Varn to see her nude pussy.

Ooohhh... Varn would probably want to fuck her tonight. And she was nearly cuming. Yes, Varn would fuck her tonight— just once. And Daphne was cuming. "Yes, Varn. Yes. Yes. Yes," she cried as her pussy spasmed on his youthful teasing finger.

Varn's finger filled her cuming pussy in rushing probes and his palm pats to her lips tingled them sweetly. Varn set a wonderful speeding rhythm in her panties and with the lettuce sitting on the bench in front of Daphne, she filled the kitchen with her sweet orgasm cries.

Daphne's orgasm cries hummed a beautiful melody as Varn fingered her from one orgasm to another and she bathed his palm in her just once romance juices.

When the room had quietened, Daphne smiled softly, she was Varn's just once girl.

Varn heard his mother's soft footsteps on the front deck, and he uncoupled his finger from Daphne's inviting pussy and gently slid out of her panties. "Mother's returned with the salad herbs," he whispered.

Daphne blushed as she smoothed out her frock, but really there was nothing to worry about; Varn being in her cunt had just been once.

Daphne was finishing preparing the lettuce as Sophia came flourishing into the kitchen with her basket overflowing with fresh, luscious herbs. Their sweet, pungent scents playing tantalisingly in the room and adding to Varn's mouthwatering.

"Hi, Mother," Varn greeted, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi, Varn," Sophia replied with a smile. "Lunch is not far away."

"Mmmm, I can't wait," he replied.

With a shy smile, Daphne glanced at Varn, sure she could hear double meaning in his words.

Daphne was glad that she felt calm when Sophia joined her at the bench. Daphne sensed Varn looking at her and she again had a quick look over her shoulder. Varn winked at her, gave her a gorgeous smile and then left the room. Oh, he was gorgeous! The age gap of his twenty-two-years to her forty was still there, but oh, she loved him.

Sophia motioned to a small bundle of herbs which Daphne had not seen before. "Varn showed me these the other day. They're quite pungent but tasty," Sophia shared with a smile. "I thought we could try them in the salad, just this once, anyway," she concluded.

Daphne's pussy did a romance jump in her panties at Sophia's choice of words.

Picking up the bundle of herbs, Daphne smelled them and then had a little nibble. She smiled, "Yes, I think it would be nice to see how they go in the salad, at least just once.

In the homely, sunny dining room which was joined with the lounge, lunch was enjoyed. The three sat with smiling faces and happy conversation. For Daphne, everything felt normal and as it should be, well, except for her sopping panties.

🌾

💮 Chapter Two

Daphne had anxiety racing through her as she sat on her bed... waiting. Her head was drooped forward and her face was buried in her sweating palms as she waited... waited... waited...

Yes, in the back of her mind, she acknowledged that her naughty pussy was waiting too- soppingly waiting. Oh, she was a naughty girl.

It was bedtime and she was in her room waiting for... waiting for... She couldn't think about what she was waiting for. It was too naughty. Naughty! Naughty! Naughty!

"Naughty Varn! Playing romantically up my pussy," Daphne exclaimed with arousal chorusing through her. "Yes, this is all his fault! asking to undress me when I was just about to cum."

Ohhh, it was hard to ignore how excited her pussy was. Ohhhhh, she loved how he'd asked to undress her while he played with her pussy.

But ohhh, it was all too much! Tears filled her eyes. She was so naughty, and it was all Varn's fault! Naughty, naughty, naughty, wondrous, sexy, beautifully handsome Varn!

Ohhh, how she loved Varn being naughty in her pussy.

Daphne's eyes flew wide open in shocked surprise as she watched her legs involuntary spring needingly apart. Yes, hot, naughty Varn was coming to undress her and -- she shouldn't think about the rest but it came anyway -- yes, young Varn was coming to fuck her. Daphne's pussy wetly quivered in excitement for Varn's youthful, long cock. She drew her legs together and her pussy wept.

Daphne ached, so she slowly parted her legs again. "You like that, don't you, naughty pussy?" Pussy dripped. "Naughty pussy," she said as she reluctantly closed her legs again.

Unable to sit any more, Daphne leapt up and walked the length of her bed. Once; twice; three times. Oh, she was a naughty, naughty, girl. How had Varn managed to convince her to let him come to her room and... and... Again, she couldn't even think about what he had got her to agree with.

Daphne looked out her window. It was a lovely summer evening. The meadow looked splendid as it soaked up the last of the sun's golden rays. Varn's organic gardens to the right hummed nourishingly in many tantalising hues of delicious, luscious, succulent green with the golden orb hovering in shimmering magnificence a little ways above the horizon.

Watching the display of beauty out her window, gave Daphne a momentary pause from her worries, but noticing the long shadows of the trees laying restfully on the ground, her worries came flooding back—Varn would be here any moment. And he'd be coming with a huge hungry erection--solid and pumping. Ohhh... Ohhh...

And... and... she had agreed to him coming. Oh dear... She went and flopped back onto her bed; sitting with her legs together and her worrying continuing. She had at the time he asked been excited that he would visit her room before she... Daphne squinched her eyes tightly shut and pushed her palms hard against them, and in her mind, whispered, "before I get undressed."

Daphne felt her face turn beet-red. Her fingertips pressed into her forehead. "And it's not before I get undressed, it's before Varn undresses... No! She couldn't say it. Daphne couldn't say the last word, but she could remember how Varn had got her to agree to him visiting her.

Naughtily, Daphne's legs again splayed open in heated need and she felt her naughty and needing pussy dripping into her panties. Varn had gotten her to agree to his request by asking her when she was just about to cum. How could she say no, when she couldn't say no to cuming?

Ohhh, how she loved Varn making her cum for him! Oh dear, she was a naughty girl.

Daphne relived Varn's youthful hand in her panties; she relived his youthful hand on her pussy; and she relived his youthful finger in her naughty, dripping pussy. Amazing young Varn had taken her to the heights of arousal; wondrous, wondrous heights, and then at the most essential; quintessential moment, he'd asked her.

Daphne pushed her pussy forward, dripping wildly into her panties. She shouldn't be thinking about it, but she had loved how Varn had teased her cunt and made her beg, and got her to agree to another just once experience.

She was a naughty girl.

Daphne pulled her frock up past her crafted panties: panties that Varn would be taking off. Oh dear... Varn was going to see her nude, smooth pussy. Ohhh... she was a naughty girl. Looking at her lace panties on her pussy, she wanted Varn to orgasm tease her again and get her to agree to another just once experience with him.

Ohhhh... she was a naughty girl.

But, if it was just once, she didn't have to worry

Daphne looked down at her huge wet-patch—yes, a very naughty girl. Oh, how she loved and needed Varn.

Sitting on the side of her bed facing away from the doorway, Daphne knew Varn had arrived when she heard his confident footfalls on the thick crafted rugs covering the stone pavers; his every step succinctly saying he was coming with his huge and beautiful, youthful cock.

Daphne, dripping with desire, didn't move to lower her frock; she didn't move to bring her legs together; she was his mature, just once girl and she hoped Varn would tease her into another just once experience with him.

And so, as the western sky began melting to beautiful soft-pink, Daphne sat helplessly sopping her panties and waited demurely for young Varn's approach. Would he still be wearing the golden-yellow, hip-wrap she had handcrafted him?

Varn came in breathtaking grandeurness; wearing just his golden-yellow hip-wrap--yes, the one she'd crafted him. He came with his sexy, youthful, pumping erection wrapped alluringly in hip-wrap's thin enclosure. His lithe, supple-muscled, toned and tanned body moved with effortless ease. His whole being; sexualised, and humming just once romance.

Daphne filled with love for him. She looked up at him with her face entranced in a demurely welcoming smile. Varn had come for her; Varn would take her panties off; Varn would fuck her and Varn would tease her and she would be his mature just once girl.

Varn glowed with potency and when his blue eyes touched hers, Daphne's thighs further parted for him, and her whole being thrilled--Yes, Varn had come for her!

Daphne wished she had flowers woven into her hair, and if Varn would tease her naughty cunt into another just once experience, she would be flowered for him.

Amazingly, Varn moving gracefully towards Daphne, filled her with calmness. Varn walked without hesitation, without doubt, and his alluring, inspiring, and hot presence filled the room. Her eyes, in mesmerised wonder, followed every flowing movement of his romantic, sensual gait, and as he made his final steps towards her, she was bathed in heated waves of his grandeurous presence.

Her damp eyes welcomed Varn, as did her sopping pussy.

Wordlessly, Varn stopped before her, his face radiant and smiling, his eyes twinkling that he had come to show her a new, organic-self-sufficiency-paradise, beautiful dance.

Daphne looked up at him with longing drooling heatedly in her gaze. She couldn't believe that she could speak and she couldn't believe what she spoke. "I wish I had flowers in my hair," she adoringly whispered.

As though Varn was showing her the first part of the new dance he was going to reveal to her, his hand moved outwards, but Daphne was amazed and transfixed when she saw that it was like the air was making way for his outstretching hand.

His fingers danced into her hair and cascaded through her tresses that curled in front of her shoulder. "In my mind, my Love, you always have beautiful flowers in your lovely hair."

Daphne felt her panties sop to the edges of her little crotch, and her pussy quivered—seemingly to Varn's heartbeat that imbued his wondrous presence.

Like the sun's rays, Varn's fingers glided downwards through her hair, and his fingertips frolicked in meadowous joy over her bosom. Daphne's green eyes floated wide open in transfixment with wonder at the dance Varn was showing her.

Again, Daphne's voice and words euphorically stunned her with unbelievable naughtiness, as with soft flowery eyes, she spoke like she was Varn's meadow dance girl with her voice sweet like nectar. "I am your just once, mature, meadow-slit-girl and my meadow-slit would delight to be out of my panties."

Again, Daphne observed the air seemingly make way for Varn's hand as he slowly withdrew it from her hair and tit, and excitement thrilled her pussy as his hands mesmerisingly found their way to his hip-wrap overlaps.

The room was alive with silence and Varn's whole being pulsed in a sexy rhythm with the dance he was revealing to her. Daphne breathlessly watched Varn dance his hip-wrap overlaps apart. Her mouth fell open and she felt drool dripping onto her chin as she was romanced by the hotness of Varn's huge, youthful cock.

Varn's cock was a spectacular romance pillar and Daphne wanted to adorn it with her pussy. "I wish that I had flowers in my hair and a hip pendant that draped above my cunt," she whispered giddily.

Daphne slowly raised her gaze from Varn's virile dance-shaft, and with her face eagerly serene, she looked at Varn and words of love for him floated out her mouth in nectar sweet melody, "Varn, I love the hot dance you're showing me."

Varn leaned forward and kissed the drool off her chin and when he straightened, his eyes were euphorically twinkling and Daphne melted to his dance with her heart fluttering.

Then, like he was stopping time, Varn began to slowly angle his beaming eyes downwards and Daphne waited in dripping anticipation — Varn was going to directly gaze at her revealed lacy crotch.

Varn had come for her and now he was going to see her wet cunt covering. Daphne was glad he had come. As Varn's eyes dipped, Daphne's pussy lips puffed and she dripped. When Daphne experienced Varn delighting in her sopping pussy ribbon, she knew without doubt that he had come to make love with her and she would feel his handsome, youthful sex-shaft throbbing in her pussy.

It was time to, just once, naughty dance with Varn.

"Oh, Varn, it's so nice to have you visit and see my wet pantie-ribbon."

Daphne watched Varn's eyes twinkle with joy and unbelievably, she watched his cock lengthen—oh, it was so sexy to see!

Just once, Daphne wanted young Varn to see her naughty cunt, and while Varn stood in statuesque purity, she gracefully slid her pantie-crotch ribbon aside, fulfilling her fantasy and showing her intent to naughty dance with him.

It was an exquisite sensation to be showing Varn her romance-hole and feeling his eyes contour-licking her pussy was dizzying—she'd hoped he would be happy.

As her fingertips smoothed out her pulled-aside pantie cunt-ribbon, Daphne observed her naughty juices slide in romantic rivulets from her smooth slit—her smooth slit where she would receive Varn's dancing.

Oh, it was lovely and romantic to have Varn watch her drip for him.

Daphne felt sure that if Varn danced with her, beautiful and wondrous flowers would spring up around him and gaily sway to his romance rhythm. She felt his whispered words before she heard them, and his breath seemed to brush her ear, even though he stood a pace from her.

"In the meadow, I met my love, and in the meadow, she showed me her sweet, smooth, luscious pussy. My Love with her lovely pussy glistening with juice begged me to dance with her and she," Varn paused and put his fingertips under her chin, "she begged me to tease her."

Daphne gasped and gulped. So Varn did know. Her pussy went into a frenzied dripping, and helplessly she sent begging romance messages to Varn from her naughty, needing cunt, that she loved him to tease her.

"I met my love in the meadow. She had a sweet smile and a sopping cunt."

Again, Varn paused his caressing words. Daphne's eyes floated in expectant hush on his handsome hands as they outstretched towards her in a serenading glide. Upon reaching their desired place, Varn's youthful hands engagingly enunciated his purpose where they indulgently formed a sensual layer between her tits and frock.

Varn had danced his way onto her sequestered tits and her nipples extended him a naughty welcome. As young, inspiring, and handsome Varn caressingly cocooned her tits in bouncing romance cuddles, Daphne floated in ecstasy.

"I met my gorgeous love in the sun-soaked meadow. Her cheeks were merry-pink and her face was flushed in joy with her soft lips in the sweetest smile. Her hot, little cunt, welcomingly sopping and her tits a delicious treat."

Daphne floated in fluttering wonder to Varn's naughty flirt. Then young Varn floated her tits out of her frock, his hot movements passionately explaining to her that he was going to naughty fuck her and naughty orgasm her naughty and needing pussy.

As Varn romanced her tits in his gracious hands, Daphne's mind filled with a dazzling image of a beautiful wildflower meadow, and she felt like Varn would fuck her amongst the wildflowers and the wildflowers would sway to the hot rhythm he would pump in her pussy.

Varn didn't stop with just floating her tits up out of her frock; no, Varn continued with his naughty upwards charismatic cuddling of her tits, and with her tits securely in his hands, he dancingly continued to raise Daphne's tits, lifting her fully to her feet.

Daphne stood shyly and demurely before Varn with her naughty dripping cunt and her tits hotly in his hold. His sparkling eyes spoke to her, scintillatingly assuring her that he would delight in fucking her pussy, and she saw the sparkling that promised he would tease her cunt.

This time, it wasn't Daphne's words she uttered in unbelief, it was her actions. With love for Varn racing and thrilling her heart, Daphne's hands sought Varn's dance-shaft. Her breath skittered across her barely parted lips as her shaking hands reverently embraced Varn's ready cock -- His flirting cock that he would use to take her to wonderful pussy joy of his beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency paradise.

In humming joy, Daphne enthused herself with her loving enclaspment of Varn's youthful, potent, big cock, and when she slid one hand romantically down and warmly held his balls as well, she nearly swooned with the potent heat she felt.

Looking up at Varn with wide peering eyes, Daphne whispered the thrill wanting to blossom in her cunt. "Varn, I see in your eyes, the promise to tease my cunt. Do I see correctly?"

Varn's hands flamed off her tits, and in an instant, his mouth was on her tits whispering of undreamed-of-promises. Varn romanced her through her tits, and breathlessly, she maintained her reverencing hold on his cock and balls, all the time listening with her heart to the wondrous, serenading, profound promises he gave her with his every hot suck of her tits.

For just this once, she was his tits to suck. Daphne loved that Varn was seeing her tits up-close—it was so romantic! It was lovely to see him enjoying her tits and making beautiful love to them, and so sweet to know his kisses were promise-kisses. Daphne melted! She was his mature girl; she had beautiful tits which she welcomed Varn onto, and which he loved kissing.

Giving his cock and balls a loving squeeze, she then moved her hands to his face, and as inspiring Varn romanced her tits in his mouth, she adoringly caressed his cheeks. Oh, how she loved him! Joyous moments flowed from one to the next.

With the melody of Varn's slurping kisses ringing sensually in Daphne's ears, he had her hips dancing for him. Oh, she was shy, but they danced for him anyway. Varn slurped; and her hips responded; and her pussy dripped. Young Varn was dancing her hips; oh, how she ached for him to dance her pussy.

With his face gleaming in satisfaction, Varn wildly kissed off her tits, the cooling air tingling the tips he'd left wet. As Varn returned to a standing pose, the look of excitement beaming in his eyes further thrilled Daphne. They stood facing each other and Daphne watched in amazement as Varn's face became playfully animated.

"You're going to let me put my cock in your shaved pussy, aren't you?" he asked as his hands roamed her tits like she was his plaything.

Daphne blushed at Varn's naughty words and naughty handling of her tits. She loved how he was hotly pussy-flirting with her.

Varn romantically continued, "You're a naughty, mature girl and you want me to play with your cunt, don't you?"

Daphne was in wondrous amazement. Varn's every word, a sweet gift.

Varn's smile beamed and his eyes glistened in romance radiance. "You want to pull your panties down for me and show me your whole pussy, don't you, my Love?"