Varn Refreshes His Mother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, so sweet, she thought as her fuck-hole burst into its second delightful orgasm for her Son as he held her so beautifully tightly.

I found it beautiful for Mother to be on her epic nightly orgasm journey. She produced the sweetest fragrances from her orgasming pussy. Mmmm, so sweet and hotly sexy.

As I loved doing, my lips softly smooched her forehead as she glided through her orgasms with her eyes sweetly closed and her face bathed in happiness.

Mother was a sweet girl with a very sexy body. And while it was that I would never fuck her, even though that thought was often with me, it was beautiful to be hotly aroused for her, and have my pre-ejaculation type orgasms with her.

With our beautiful friendship and her being so sweetly turned-on for me, I was content. So my cock burned in a huge beautiful erection for Mother, as she quietly cumed her cunt repeatedly for me.

And besides, every night was a time of beautiful vivid dreams for me, where I hot fucked Mother's cute pussy and she bathed my shaft with her sexy mother-juices.

Mother was my sexy girl and I loved my girl orgasming for me, both in our cuddles and in my amazing night-dreams about her.

In the beautiful moonlight, holding Mother tightly, my lips caressed her forehead passionately as though my cock was in her orgasming pussy, and on the swinging seat, it felt as though, I hot fucked my Mother with tender, romantic, forehead smooches.

Mother was a sweet girl to fuck, and soon I'd be pealing her sexy little panties off her orgasmed pussy. Mmmm, so cock throbbing. I was sure she would have lace panties on her cunt. Lace panties she handcrafted.

As Mother orgasmed in my arms, it felt to me that she was really turned on that I was going to be putting her to bed tonight.

Shelley romantically weaved her way through her beautiful orgasms her Son gave her and made her have, and in between her cunt turn-on's, she thought about the beautiful dreams she had every night where her Son made love to her with his big hefty and sexy cock.

They were amazing dreams and so realistic. She loved it in the dream, when she had his big shaft throbbing inside her, and the way Varn kissed her tits, Oh, it was so lovely.

In the dreams, she would often put her mouth over the engorged head of his shaft, and romantically seal her lips around his shaft just below the sexy firm ridge at the base of his cock-head.

With her lips around his shaft there, she would pull her them up tightly against his sexy ridge and Varn would ejaculate, pumping his cum against the roof of her mouth while she held his balls.

And as her wondrous and hot Son filled her mouth full of his cum, she would orgasm for him.

Shelley loved that in her dreams, her Son loved to kiss her pussy. Oh, it was so good! She would writhe and her legs would wave around as Varn fucked her with his tongue and mouth.

Oh, the orgasms her Son could draw out of her cunt. Ohhh Yes! He loved to suck her cunt while she was orgasming, and he would give her hot and cute, little soft slaps on her arse.

Her days with Varn at his beautiful, organic self-sufficiency paradise were lovely and so were her nights.

In her dreams, her Son and she did everything they couldn't do in real life. But dream or real life, Shelly was in love with her Son.

Orgasming in her Son's arms under the full moon was beautiful, and every time Shelly thought she'd had her last orgasm, she would think that soon Varn would be taking her panties off and she'd cum for him again.

Eventually her cunt calmed somewhat and she kissed her unattainable Lover on his cheek, and softly murmured, "Thank you for the nite-nite cuddle, Love."

Feeling a sweet joy that Mother had orgasmed for me, I kissed her softly on the cheek in reply. Mother reclined fully against my side, and with my arm around her middle in a nurturing embrace and her head on my shoulder she closed her eyes, resting contently after her orgasms.

As Mother rested, I kissed her forehead in comforting, long smooches. Mother was so sweet. In the quiet of the evening my free hand and one of Mother's hands, came together and our fingers tenderly intertwined.

And with clasped hands we finished our summer evening on the veranda deck looking at the glimmering stars to the sound of our soft, calm breathing.

When Shelly felt ready to move, she looked up at Varn, and softly said, "I'm ready for bed now, please, Love."

I helped her off the swing-seat, still holding her hand. Ohhh, holding hands in the moonlight... It was so sweet and so romantic.

~ ~ ~

~ Chapter Three ~

~ Varn agrees to tuck his Mother in for the night and discovers her refreshing ritual.

Shelly's legs were a little wobbly, and she appreciated Varn walking her slowly to her bedroom. She knew he understood and it was so sweet of him.

Each step Varn took her towards her bedroom was a step towards him taking her panties off. Every step excited her pussy, so by the time they were in her bedroom, she was almost cuming again!

I loved going into Mother's room. Her room was sensual and sexy, and it whispered of her tits and pussy. And in this room were those delicate feminine garments she wore on her tits and sex-hole.

Yes, it was a sexy room and Mother was a sexy girl, and me taking Mother's panties off was SEXY!

"I shall just get my baby-doll," Shelly said, going over to her chest of drawers.

"Okay, Mother... You know l love seeing you in your baby-doll negligee... As always, you look so beautiful."

"Thank you, Darling," Shelly purred, "You know I love all your compliments."

Shelly reached up and gave Varn a big kiss on his cheek, then she put her little pink-lace, baby-doll on the bed and said, "Varn Love, you could undress me here if you're ready?"

I felt like pulling my cock out and cuming. Mother was too sexy for me to take her panties off and just remain friends, but I knew this meant a lot to her, so I would take her panties off her cunt as part of our friendship.

I went and stood behind Mother and took hold of her hands, "I think there's a beautiful girl that needs to get ready for bed."

"Yes, there is, Darling," Shelly softly answered. "Can I tell you about what feels nice for me when I'm getting undressed?"

"Of course, Mother Darling."

"Well, I like to do it delicately and kind of slowly, especially with my bra and panties. It's a change for my body and I don't like to rush it." She gave a little giggle. "I like to gently welcome my body to the change of getting naked.

"Darling Son, when I change my clothes or take them off, I like to do it with a kind of a romantic feeling. It's like saying to my body, here's a nice change for you, body."

Shelly paused and slipped back into a giggle, this time it was a very soft and shy little giggle. "And, Darling, this is especially so when I take my panties off."

I let go of one of Mother's hands and softly rubbed her back, and responded, "Okay, Mother Darling, I understand that. So would you like me to take your frock off in a gentle, slow, and delicate way that romantically welcomes your beautiful body to getting naked?"

"Oh, Son, that sounds perfect and beautiful," Shelly cried, floating in sweetness at her Son's words, and her pussy flooding unbelievably with what was happening.

Carefully taking hold of her frock at her mid-thighs, I began to raise my Mother's frock up her sexy thighs, while her new flood of sexy, pussy arousal scent told me how much she was loving this.

"Mother, feel free to add anything that makes it the best for you, okay," I said as her beautiful smooth creamy buttocks came into view...There was not much pantie covering them. And the little bit of pantie I could see was a lovely light-pink-lace.

"Thank you, Darling," Shelly purred in delight as her Son raised her frock up over her hips and panties.

Shelly was thrilled her Son was seeing her in her panties and the thrill grew when she thought about that soon her Son would be taking her panties off!

"Mother, would you like compliments as I undress you?"

"Oh, Yes, please," Shelly cried her excited response.

"Well, Mother, you're got really beautiful buttocks. They're so creamy smooth, and absolutely sexy."

"Oh, Thank you so much, Darling," Shelly softly chimed, really pleased with her Son's compliments of her buttocks.

"And, Mother, you look so nice in your lovely, little, pink-lace panties. I Love how they fit you," I said with fire burning the length of my shaft and feeling how much I'd love to fuck Mother.

But I was committed to supporting what my sweet Mother wanted within our friendship, and with a smile I thought, it's okay to be drawn to wanting to fuck Mother but not fuck her. My smile broadened, well I would be hot fucking her in my hot night-dreams about her.

"Ohhh, Thank you again, Son. It's lovely to hear that you think I look nice in my panties. I love handcrafting them and I love to hear that you think they fit me nicely."

With the base of her frock in my hands, I gave the sides of her tummy a gentle little squeeze, then continued raising her frock up.

"Okay, darling girl, arms up, Love."

"When it's off, you can put it next to my baby-doll. Okay."

The frock came off and there was nude, sexy Mother just in her little, lace, pink panties and matching bra.

Being with Mother just in her bra and panties was a sweetly erotic adventure. "Mother Darling, you look beautiful."

"Oh, that's so sweet of you, Varn, and thank you, Love."

Shelly took a moment before carrying on. "Darling... there are some things I'd like to ask you."

"Sure, Mother."

"Well, it's about my buttocks."

"Your beautiful buttocks?"

"Oh, Son, that's so sweet."

"Do you mind if I say, beautiful and sexy buttocks?"

"I don't mind at all, Varn. I really like that, Darling. And... well... I'd so like it if you wanted to rub my buttocks. I'd love if our friendship could include that you rub my buttocks."

I gently slid both my hands onto Mother's buttocks. "Is that nice, Mother Love? Your buttocks are so sweet and so sexy." I said as my erection pounded.

"Oh, it's lovely, Son," Shelly cried.

"It's nice, your sexy, little panties leave your buttocks fully naked. And, Mother, it's so beautiful to caress your lovely, sexy buttocks."

"Oh, it's so lovely for me too, Varn. And if you want to caress my buttocks at any time, I'd love that. Just go up my frock or baby-doll. It's so nice."

"Sure, Mother. Well, I hope you like plenty of caresses to your buttocks because I really enjoy it," I responded, as my hands smooched all over her sweetly shaped, creamy arse.

"Oh, Yes, Son," Shelly enthusiastically replied, absolutely loving the hot fondling Varn was doing on her buttocks.

"So, what's next, Mother. Bra or panties?"

"Bra, Love. And love, just like the beautiful way you did with my frock, can you do that with the cups on my bosoms? Nice and slowly, welcoming my bosoms to nakedness."

"I certainly can, Mother. I shall be delicate with your bra and panties, okay."

"Thank you, Love," Shelly purred, with her juices continuing to run into her panties.

I undid the two small buttons at the back of the peach lace bra Mother had handcrafted, and standing behind her I slowly let the cups fall away from her tits. "Mother, I romantically welcome your bosoms to nakedness."

"Oh, Son," Shelly purred, her voice thick with emotion, "That's so sweet, Son, and thank you for doing this."

"You're welcome, Mother. I like to make my girl happy."

"Ohhh, Son, you do make your girl happy. You make me very, very happy, Darling."

"Well, I think it's time for a buttock rub, while your bosoms enjoy being naked for a while."

"Mmmm, so lovely. Thank you, Darling," Shelly softly moaned.

Varn's touch on her buttocks was so wonderful. Mmmmm. Shelly relaxed into her son's fondling of her arse, loving how wet it made her.

After receiving a really good feel up of her buttocks from her Son, and with her pussy flooded and her panties drenched, Shelly felt she should carry on getting ready for bed.

"And Son, there's one more thing about my bosoms."

"Yes, Mother, what's that?"

"Well, you might think it rather odd, but after I've taken off my bra to get ready for bed and some times during the day also, well... well... I like to freshen up my tits. I love how my tits feel once I've freshened them up," Shelly shyly said.

"I don't find that odd, Mother. It sounds like a lovely thing for your tits. And I'm fine if you freshen up your tits, Mother, however you do that, it's no worries to me, okay."

"Thank you, Darling. It's just that... Well... would you like to freshen up my tits for me?"

My erection had a serious peaking experience in my summer shorts. It seemed like I was going to be playing with, or freshening up Mother's tits without actually seeing them. It was so hotly erotic and very, very sweet. Well, I wouldn't let my Mother down. So I'd freshen up her tits.

"I'd love to, Mother, if you tell me how you like your tits freshened up."

"That's so kind of you, Love. It's got a few parts to it. Well, three parts, really."

"Okay, Mother," I replied. Seriously curious about how she wanted her tits freshened up.

"Well, the first part is... Well, if you just put your hands on my tummy."

"Okay."

"And do you mind, Son, if I lean back against you?"

"No, that's fine, Mother."

"Thank you, Love. So, I need my tits lifted up, sort of like a tit stretch. So to start, if you just slide your hands up and gently cup my tits, but not my nipples."

I breathed out a long, silent, sighing breath, whhoooohooo, as I thought to myself, Mother you're asking a lot in the name of friendship, but I was also committed to not letting my cute and very sexy Mother down. I would hold Mother's tits!

Caressing my hands off my Mother's hot buttocks, and gently wrapping my arms around her middle, with my hands sliding onto soft flesh, previously untouched by me. The feel of her soft tummy exciting my very balls! And then it would be her tits--Oh Wow!

"Mmmm, Mother, it's lovely to hold you like this with my hands on your lovely, soft tummy, and I like you lean back against me, especially with no bra on your tits," I groaned with my erection seriously on fire.

"Ohhh, Son, I love it too," Shelly moaned. Her pussy beautifully sopping her panties.

I started the upwards ascent towards my Mother's shapely tits -- Her tits that I had seen the shape of through her frocks and tops. Her tits that I would never see in the flesh, but would know the feel of through my hands -- It was pure eroticism!

The room seemed to get very silent as my hands moved over my Mother's lovely tummy towards her waiting naked tits. That Mother's tits were 'waiting' for me to cup them, I found so sweet and so sexy.

Did Mother's waiting tits wait with pointed nipples? I was sure they must be. Would I find out? Mother had asked me to cup her tits but not her nipples.

I tried not to think about what I was doing because it was way too sexy! So, in one delicate, slow gliding motion, in the name of friendship with my Mother, I romantically slid my hands up onto her naked tits, as I said to myself that our friendship now includes that I handle Mother's tits.

Mother's tits were beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! I nearly blew my cock!

As my senses took in the sexiness of Mom's tits, I hoovered on the edge of ejaculation. Tears welled in my eyes, it was so utterly beautiful having my sweet Mother's tits in my hands.

The length of my cock was profound!

My mind flooded with thoughts about my sexy Mother and her sexy tits: I should be fucking her. I should be making love to her. I should be feeling her up, bending her forward and sliding in, kissing her pussy, licking her pussy, cuming in her pussy.

She should be mine to fuck. She should be on my cock, she should be cuming on my cock. She should be taking my shaft.

Mother Should Be Taking My SHAFT! She should be taking the Full LENGTH!

I wanted to kiss Mother and tell her how beautiful she was. Tell her how beautiful it would be to have her on my my cock.

I wanted to sing her melodies that told her how beautiful her tits are, I wanted to kiss Mother.

I wanted to love Mother as the girl I fucked.

The sensations of Mother's tits kept on coming and coming into my hands, along with all that feeling up her tits, stood for.

I wanted a future where I held Mother's tits, delicately, lovingly, and nurturingly.

And as my being accepted that Mother's tits were dwelling in my hands, I tried to come back to her friendship focus, but what I wanted was to use my thumb and forefinger, part her pussy lips, and push my cock in--Fully, Fully In and take her to the heights of orgasm.

"Whooee, Mom, I was gone there for a while with the first feel of your hot tits."

"Cup them tight. Darling," Shelly begged as she flew into orgasm.

I kept Mom standing upright with a firm cup on her tits, holding her tight against me--Tight against my erection. I could smell her orgasm juices. I lent back a bit, taking her body weight against mine, her legs dangling, her hips softly rocking as she quietly orgasmed into her handcrafted lace panties.

My breaths were deep and I focused again on our friendship. I was here putting my sweet Mother to bed.

I would do this for her. Of course I would. I loved her. My breathing started to calm.

With Mother's cunt orgasmed, I gently lowered her back down onto her feet.

As Mother's tits sat trustingly, and what felt like to me, romantically in my hands, we seemed to be surrounded by a beautiful silence.

Mother leaned back against me, and we both rested in the silence, loving each other as friends.

It was hot to be on Mother's tits while her cunt spasmed. It was sweetly, sweetly beautiful! And Wow! Did my Mother have a hot, pussy-scent.

Eventually, I felt like I would be able to speak again, though Mother hadn't said anything since she'd orgasmed with me having the first touch of her tits.

While I would have been happy to keep holding Mother's tits, it was bedtime. "Mother, I love you, and your tits are absolutely beautiful and so beautifully sexy. It's a delight to refresh your tits."

"I love you too, Darling, and it's lovely for me also. I loved your first touch of my tits, Son" Shelly softly moaned, her panties totally sopped. "Thank you so much, Son, for your compliments to my tits. It's so lovely to have you compliment my them. I'm so glad this can be part of our friendship."

"Me too, Mother," I replied, still working on keeping my breathing calm. Mother's exquisite tits were still in my hands.

"Oh, that's nice to hear, Son. Would you be interested in putting me to bed like this every night?"

I was so glad this was happening at my beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency paradise, with my beautiful Mother. My beautiful sweet and cute orgasming Mother.

Putting Mother to bed like this was another new ritual for us to be involved in. I liked it -- I liked it a lot.

"I would love to put you to bed like this every night, Darling Mother. Okay."

"Oh, that's great, Son. I so appreciate it. Are you ready to carry on with refreshing my tits, Love?" Shelly asked, with eagerness softly bubbling in her voice.

"I am, Mother."

"Well, okay, that's so nice, Love. So now, Darling Son, you gently lift my tits up as high as they can go, and hold them there," she said, her joy rising with every word,

It was an exciting moment working with Mother's delicately curvaceous tits. And aside from the sexiness of lifting my Mother's tits up to their highest point, the trust she was placing in me that I refresh her tits, was very sweet.

"How's that feeling, Mother Daring?" I asked, with her tits lifted to their highest.

"Mmmm, that's lovely thank you, Son. It's so refreshing on my tits," Shelly purred, wishing that she could turn and face Varn for a few moments and he could see her contented smile, but knowing it wasn't right that her Son would see her tits. "I really love the tit-lift, Darling, and it's beautiful to have you do it."