Varn Refreshes His Mother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a joy to give you tit-lift, Mother," I replied, my hands sensually moulding to the lovely contours of my Mother's sexy feeling bosoms.

"So, for the next part, if you could squeeze my tits a little, Love."

Letting my fingers and palms meld into Mom's tits was a hot thrill. "Like this?"

"Yes, that's perfect, Son. Lovely and perfect. Mmmm, so refreshing on my tits... Now keeping that pressure and still holding my tits up, if you could slowly slide your hands off my tits until you're just holding my nipples."

Whoooo, so I was going to experience Mother's nipples. I was pleased with that because I did want to experience the fullness of Mother's tits.

I softly caressed my Mother's medium-sized, full tits while sliding my hands slowly towards her awaiting nipples. I smiled and my cock flexed -- I was about to find out if Mother's nipples were peaked.

As my hands effortlessly worked their way forward on Mother's delicious tits, I thought of all the beautiful and vivid dreams that filled my nights where I hotly fucked my sexy Mother, and how this was an amazing addition to my dream experiences.

And that I was going to do this every night before going to bed, left my cock aching. In my nightly dreams, I would at times ejaculate for Mother and would wake up pumping cum for her.

Arriving at Mother's nipples, I found them as I expected them to be -- Hotly pointed. It was an altogether sexy journey on Mother's tits to her nipples, and the sexiness continued as I held her nipples. With little effort, I could have easily ejaculated.

To keep Mother's tits lifted up by their nipples required quite an firm squeezing pressure and with that pressure, I firmly caressed her nipples while maintaining her full tit-lift.

"How's that pressure on your nipples, Mother?"

"It's lovely, Son. Thank you. And the caressing you did with the squeezing of my tits was beautiful too! I knew you'd be good at this, Darling. I just knew it!" Shelley purred, snuggling her back tighter into her Son as he warmly held her tits up by their pointed nipples.

Loving having Varn on her tits, Shelly continued sharing the details of how she refreshed her tits.

"So the last bit is; keeping my tits lifted as you are, gently stretch out my nipples, and while continuing to hold them stretched out, lower my tits fully down, and then gently slip off my nipples."

"Oh, it's so lovely, Mother, to stretch your nipples out. Your nipples feel so sexy."

"O-h, O-h, Son, that's so lovely," Shelley softly moaned, with her pussy so wet and aroused. "And thank you for complimenting my nipples, Son. It's so sweet."

It was so sexy to be with Mother's tits like this. Even though Mother was calling it, refreshing her tits and I'm sure it was refreshing for her, and I loved refreshing her lovely tits; to me though, I was also being sexy with my Mother's tits and I loved every sexy moment of it.

Sexy touching my Mother's beautiful tits had me longing to pull her pussy onto my hugely swollen cock, but I reminded myself again, that me having sexy times with my Mother's tits was in friendship. The reality was though, that Mother was far too beautiful and sexy for me to be touching her tits at all.

That I wasn't able to slip Mother's pussy onto my cock, the feeling came of wanting to pull my cock out of my shorts and stroke myself off for her, but I couldn't do that either, so I did the next best thing; I went to my new favourite place -- Mother's beautiful, creamy buttocks.

I squeezed them passionately, romantically, and desirously. And Oohh, my hands were so close to Mother's cunt. Ohhh, yes, how I'd love to squeeze Mother's cunt!

Smiling again as I thought, Mother had to be wet. She'd orgasmed a number of times on the veranda and a short while ago as my hands made initial contact with her tits. I slid my fingertips down to the bottom of her buttocks -- My fingertips but a tiny distance from her wet cunt -- Ahhhr, so close to Mother's cunt!

"Oh, Varn, that's so nice on my buttocks, and that was a lovely refresh of my tits."

"You're welcome, Mother," I replied as I tried to catch my breath and while I restrained my fingers from slipping onto Mother's cunt -- and into Mother's cunt.

It was sweet to cherish Mother by putting her to bed, but whooa, whooa, whhooa, were my night-dreams for her going to be hot tonight!

"And Love, if you're okay with it, I normally do three refreshes like that on my tits, it leaves them feeling so nice."

"I don't mind at all Mother. I think it's a beautiful part of our friendship."

"So do I, Son... So do I," Shelly replied merrily.

Mother purred as she continued to lean back against me as I refreshed her medium-sized peaks, and every moment of contour sliding was a lovely sexual blossoming of our friendship.

While my eyes hadn't seen my Mother's tits, I was getting to know them through my hands, and it was an erotic way to do it!

I got in my mind's-eye a lovely picture of what her tits would look like, and Oh, how the desire came to kiss Mother's sexy tits.

I was so moved by the whole experience, my feeling was to take Mother out into the wild-flower-meadow and dance with her while I kissed and sucked her tits.

It felt so romantically sweet to do this, that I decided to ask her if she would like to go on a picnic tomorrow.

Giving Mother her bosom refresh, I learnt about another side of her. She was beautifully sweet anyway, but this side of her was sweetly sweet.

Mother trusted me with her beautiful and delicate bosoms, which needed handling so carefully and so delicately. That she entrusted their care to me was so sweet.

I yearned to make love to my Mother and have her juices coat my cock, for she smelt so beautifully juicy, but that would have to be for my night-dreams with her, I once again reminded myself.

While during our awake time, I already took care of my Mother, and now added to this, was taking care of her beautiful and delicate bosoms and lovely nipples, and I felt happy and it felt romantic, to be doing so.

Oh, yes, it was lovely to have Mother with me at my beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency paradise, and now added to how much I enjoyed having her with me here, was the joy of taking care of her tits!

Continuing with her erotic refresh, I whispered in her ear, "Mother, beautiful, beautiful, Mother, your beautiful bosoms are so sweetly, sweetly delicate, and your nipples are such sweet peaks. It'st's a joy to refresh them for you."

"Oh, Son, again I thank you so much for your compliments to my bosoms, I love hearing them, and thank you so much again for how you're refreshing them. It's perfect," Shelly replied, sweet as flower petals, turning her head so her Son could see her contented smile, while still not being able to see her tits.

"You're so welcome, Mother ... I was wondering, would you like me to take you on a picnic tomorrow in the wild-flower-meadow by the stream?"

"Oh, I would love that, Son. Thank you, Darling," Shelly excitedly exclaimed. Would Varn refresh her tits down by the stream as they sat amongst the wildflowers? She hoped so. Oohh, it'd be so romantic.

"You're welcome for that too, Mother," I said, as I completed her third, bosom-refresh and my fingertips glided off her delectably elongated nipples.

With her refresh finished, I went back and cupped Mother's buttocks, giving them lovely, romantic, and sexual palpitations.

"Oh, that was so beautiful, Son! My tits absolutely loved it," Shelly ecstatically chimed, delighting in the absolute joy of having her amazing Son refresh her tits. "And it's lovely to feel you back on my buttocks, it's so lovely... Can I tell you the last part about refreshing my tits?"

Wow! There was more. "Of course you can, Mother Love."

"Well, when I'm doing it, I lift my tits up as high as possible, leaving the nipples free, and I bend my head forward as far as possible, then I'm just able to suck my nipples into my mouth, one by one.

"Once I've got the nipple in my mouth, I suck it in as much as possible and give each of my tits a long, beautiful love-kiss."

Shelley bent her head back and looked up at Varn, it would be lovely if he kissed her on her mouth, but she was his Mother. "Darling, would you be happy to finish off my tit refresh like I normally do?"

Wow! What an amazing new dimension to our friendship, I thought while hotly caressing Mother's lovely buttocks with a passion that said, I'm going to love kissing your tits, and what a sweet addition to my night-dreams about you.

I wasn't quite sure about how I felt about kissing Mother's tits in our friendship. Oh, I wanted to kiss her tits -- Oh, Yes. But kissing them within our friendship -- Well, lucky I had my night-dreams of her.

My mind filled with sexy, romantic, and tender images of my mouth slipping graciously onto her peaked nipples and creamy tits, which would follow with heated kissing and hot sucking. I had to restrain my hips from thrusting.

Mother's creamy, creamy tits, and her sensually pointed nipples -- I'd know them with my hands and now I was going to know them with my mouth! Far-Out! I might well ejaculate while kissing my Mother's tits in our friendship. It would be a friendship ejaculation!

I squeezed Mother's buttocks tightly and paused in startled amazement, letting what I was about to do with Mother's tits, sink in... Whooo!... In the name of our friendship, I was going to kiss Mother's tits... Well, I wasn't going to let Mother down.

"Mother, Mother, Mother, you're so beautifully sweet, and I'd be happy to do that for you, okay."

"Thank you, Darling," Shelly whispered with her heart fluttering in excitement and a thrill centering between her legs.

It was so beautiful that Varn was getting her ready for bed. And that it would be every night -- O-h-h, that was so lovely too!

Shelly smiled in delight that her Son would kiss her tits as part of her tit refresh. She also couldn't help her smile, including that Varn still had her panties to take off as well!

With happiness suffusing her, Shelly continued to share about how Varn could kiss her tits as part of her tit refreshing.

"Well, if you close your eyes, Love, I can turn around and you can use your hands to find my tits. And, Darling, when I do this, I'm only just able to suck and kiss my nipples, but if you like, you can kiss and suck my nipples and the tips of my tits as well. It would be really nice and really refreshing."

"My eyes are closed, Mother." I replied, focusing to calm my breath. "How firm a suck do you like?"

"It can be quite firm, Son. I shall let you know if it's too much, okay."

"Okay," I replied hesitantly but excitedly, thinking that as she would be facing me, if I did ejaculate while I was on her tits, it would be all over her tummy. Really though, I'd love it if my cum pumped all over her pretty, little, pink-lace panties!

And I'd love it if my cum pumped in Mother's pussy, but that would have to be for my night-dreams.

Shelley trustingly turned to face her unattainable Lover who stood solidly there for her with his eyes sweetly closed. Shelly looked at Varn adoringly with her pussy on fire. "Son, once you've found my tits, could you hold my buttocks while you kiss them?" she asked in a soft whisper.

"I'd love to do that, Mother."

"Thank you, Son."

When my mouth found Mother's nipple with my eyes locked closed, it felt like I was in my night-dream making love to my Mother, and it was beautiful -- My lips on her nipple -- Mmmm, so beautiful.

My hands enclasped her sexy arse and I held her tight against my pounding cock, as I made sweet love to my Mother through her delicate tits.

My lips had sweet sex with Mother's beautiful nipple, then I drew it into my mouth for safekeeping while my lips made love to the tip of her luscious tit.

Then I let my mouth experience her tit and nipple together with mouth caressing kisses and sucking, stretching her tit and nipple out as I knew she liked.

With my cock throbbing against her tummy, and her tit in my mouth, it felt almost like I was hot fucking my girl, as I proceeded with finishing Mother's tit refreshment.

While still kissing her first tit, I smiled sweetly as Mother quietly orgasmed for me. It was so hard not to slip my hand off her buttock and cup her orgasming pussy, but I held her in sweet cherishment and loved that she orgasmed again for me when I was on her second sexy tit.

When I'd kissed both my Mother's tits and she'd orgasmed twice while I was on each tit, I whispered in her ear, "I love you, Mother."

"I love you too, Darling, and that was beautiful. Thank you," Shelly purred in reply, feeling so in love and so euphoric from her Son kissing her tits and orgasming her pussy.

Shelly so wanted to say, 'Thank you, Son, for orgasming me so beautifully', but all she could say was, 'Thank you'.

"I loved doing it and your welcome, Mother."

"Thank you, Son."

Shelley returned to her forward facing position and again rested her back against her Son's supple-muscled strong body. "You can open your eyes now, Love," she whispered with a smile.

Snuggling her back tightly in against her Son, anticipation making her drip, Shelly said, "It's time to take my panties off now, Darling, if you're ready?"

With a fully pumped cock, I thought, yes Mother, I'm ready to take your panties off, and I'm going to enjoy the sweet sexiness of it.

Mother's panties, here I go. It was like a dream that I was about to take Mother's panties off. Every night in my dreams, I fucked Mother and now she stood with her back to me, and I was going to slip her lace knickers off her cunt.

I was going to see them fresh off her sex-hole. Putting Mother to bed was a sexy thing to do, and my cock throbbed that she was trusting me to take her panties off her fuck-hole.

It was almost like I was going to fuck her. Mother would be naked and standing in her bedroom with me, while my cock throbbed desirously. Oh, yes my night-dreams of her would be hot.

I gripped Mother's buttocks as tightly as I felt she would be comfortable with, while heat burned through the whole length of my shaft. "I'm ready, Mother," I whispered.

"Ohhh, that's so sweet of you Darling," Shelly purred, "And just like my bra, Darling, my panties need to come off delicately, especially my crotch... You see Son... my pussy's really wet and so are my panties, and well... my panties can almost stick to my pussy.

"So, if you could peel my panties slowly off my pussy, and romantically welcome my pussy to nakedness, that would be so delightful."

"I can do that, Mother," I groaned, with my breathing intense as I worked to manage the intense arousal that was pumping in my cock.

It was so sexy to be talking with Mother about her wet pussy and wet panties.

"I'm going to love taking your panties off for you, Mother. And yes, I shall slowly, slowly peel your wet panties off your wet pussy and romantically welcome your pussy to nakedness, you beautiful and sexy wet girl."

"OOhhhh, thank you so much, Varn Love," Shelly said as she spread her legs a little, so as to have the right distance for her wet crotch to come away easily from her wet cunt.

With my fingertips, I took hold of the pantie band at her hips, and with my cock further raising in heat, I began to lower my Mother's panties. "You're a beautiful and sexy girl, Mother, and your pussy scent is sexy too."

"O-h-h-h, thank you, Varn," Shelly softly moaned.

"Mmmm, Mother, your pink pantie band looks so sexy sliding down your lovely creamy buttocks, and as I said before, you look so nice in your pink panties."

"Oh, Darling Son, that's so nice and thank you again. I can't get enough of your compliments you know. It's lovely you like me in my pink-lace panties.

"I love you in pink-lace panties, Mother, and it's my pleasure to compliment you... I'm ready to peel your pink-wet-crotch off your wet pussy now, okay."

"Okay, Son," Shelly whispered in reply, with her pussy on fire.

Shelley was so excited. Even though Varn was her unobtainable lover, it was so nice that he was going to peel her panties off her wet sex-hole. Her Son was going to have her sex-hole naked. It was like wintertime when she sat next to her Son in front of the fire with her sex-hole naked, except now she wouldn't even have a frock on!

Oh, Yes, it was going to be lovely being with her Son, with her sex-hole naked again. Shelly was helplessly wet for Varn. "Ohhhh. Son, it feels so good to have you take my panties off, with you getting me ready for bed." Shelly purred.

"Mother Love, it's a joy to take your panties off as part of getting you ready for bed. It's lovely that with our friendship, I take your panties off."

"Mmmm, Son, I love it too," Shelly softly panted, loving that Varn had pulled her pantie band down. "It's so exciting and so refreshing, Son, when the crotch comes away and the fresh air rushes in onto my wet sex-hole."

"It does sound exciting for you, Mother, and I hope you have an exciting and refreshing time as I peel your wet-crotch away from your wet pussy."

"Thank you, Darling," Shelley replied, almost trembling in excitement.

Putting one hand on Mother's pantie front and the other on the rear, I began to slowly peel the front of her panties off her wet sex-hole. "Is that nice, Mother?"

"O-o-ohhhh, yes, it is, Son," Shelly replied, with her breath again flowing in soft panted rushes, "It's nice and slow, and my wet pussy's adjusting to the fresh air so nicely. Ohhh, it's so refreshing, Love!"

"I'm glad for you, Mother."

I did the same with the rear of her crotch until Mother's pantie-crotch was hanging a few inches free from her cunt. "There we are, Mother Love. Your wet pussy is nice and naked, and you're a very sexy girl."

"Oh, Varn Love, it feels so good. It's such a delight that you take my panties off. And thank you again for the compliment, Darling," she gushed. Shelly was feeling in such an orgasm ready state, she could hardly believe it!

"My pleasure, Mother."

Mother's pantie-crotch was super wet and as I paused with her pantie crotch a little below her pussy, I saw juice-drips falling and landing on her sopped pantie-crotch.

The desire to slide my cock into the place where those juice-drops were coming from, burned through me. My cock felt so potent!

While I couldn't see Mother's pussy and never would, those drips were like seeing her pussy in a whole new dimension.

With my cock on the verge of ejaculation, I couldn't continue with removing her panties. I made a huge effort to refocus...Focus, focus, focus that I was taking her panties off as part of putting her to bed.

I knew how important this was to Mother, so while watching the drips from her pussy land on her panties, I readied myself for the next part of getting my sweet and lovely, pussy-dripping Mother ready for bed.

Again, I smiled about the picnic Mother was going to come on with me. It would be lovely to take her on the picnic having seen the hot dripping landing on her panties!

Drawing a full slow breath and concentrating on putting Mother to bed, not on my vertical throbbing organ, I took hold of her pink pantie band again, and slowly slid her lace panties down her toned legs and off her feet.

Standing behind fully naked Mother holding her wet lace panties, she looked so sexy. It was another sweet moment--Mother fully nude with me.

Smiling, I placed her panties alongside the other items on her bed. Then I began to caress Mother's sexy buttocks again. "My sexy girl's all naked ... naked and wet."

"Yes, she is Varn," Shelly squeaked with her voice breaking in emotion. "And Oh, Darling, that's so nice on my buttocks while my pussy's being bathed and refreshed by the evening air."

In my night-dreams, I took Mother's panties off and it was nice now, to be doing it in real life as well.