Varn Refreshes His Mother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands wanted to rove all over Mother. I so wanted to feel-up her pussy. Ahhh, yes. But it was time for her baby-doll negligee to go on, and I was happy that I'd felt-up her tits in doing her tit refreshment and was still feeling-up her buttocks.

"Well, it's time to get the baby-doll on my, sexy girl."

"V-V-Varn... there's one thing first... if you don't mind," Shelly shyly said.

"I don't mind, Mother," was my whispered reply into her ear.

Shelly smiled. Varn was so sweet, romantic, and sexy. He was just about making her cum again. Would he do this next part of refreshing her before putting her to bed? Shelley hoped so -- She really hoped so!

"Well, if you don't mind, Varn, you know how I like my tits refreshed before bed, well... I also like my pussy refreshed too, and it be lovely if you could do that," she nervously whispered.

My hands stopped on Mother's buttocks. Whhhooee, Mother wanted me to refresh her pussy! Wow! This would be taking our friendship to a new level!

What did it mean to refresh Mother's pussy? Well, I'd come this far and I wasn't going to let Mother down now. I again thought about our picnic tomorrow. Taking her on a picnic where our friendship included that I would have refreshed her tits and also her pussy, well, that was going to be very sweet, indeed.

Still standing behind Mother who was sweetly naked, I lovingly and gently wrapped my arms around her middle and softly placed my hands back on her tummy, drew her snugly against me and softly caressed her tummy with love.

I thought about my night-dreams where I made beautiful love to my Mother, and wondered again, if she had similar dreams and also if she was thinking about them now.

With my hands caressing over her tummy, I had a feeling that she was. "Mother, beautiful sexy girl, I'd be happy to refresh your pussy, okay. Just tell me, Mother Love, how you'd like your pussy refreshed."

"Oh, that's so wonderful of you, Son, and I so appreciate it. I find a pussy refresh so lovely, Darling," Shelley said with a sigh of relief, and her excitement rushing to new levels that her wonderful Son was going to refresh her wet pussy.

"That sounds nice for you, Mother, and I'm looking forward to refreshing your pussy, okay."

"So am I, Son.... Well, it's got two parts," Shelly began.

"Okay."

"So, to start with, you lightly cup my pussy, then you increase the pressure until it's nice and firm cup. Then you slowly slide your hand upwards until your hand is on my tummy."

With my cock burning its full-length, and in the loving friendship I had with my Mother, and with the cherishment I had for her, I cherishingly placed my hand softly on her pussy.

My mind whirled in zinging delight as I had my first touch of my Mother's wet and smooth sex-hole!

Sensation after sensation flowed from her pussy into my hand. I was nearly cuming! And as I had done with her tits, a picture of my Mother's cunt, that I would never see in the flesh, began to form in my mind.

My fingers moved in racing exploration over her wonderfully contoured, luscious lips. The pads of my aroused fingers submerging in her wonderful wetness, as they tactilely formed my mental picture of my Mother's orgasmed pussy.

Wherever my mental picture needed adding to, my fingers would seek that place in discovery. The linking flow between my image forming and and my discovering touching, moved at an intensely rapid pace, and by the time I settled my hand into place onto Mother's pussy, where I would take the next step and cup her firmly, I had a lovely picture of my Mother's shaved pussy.

In the sweet silence of her room, I lovingly firm cupped her sex-hole. Whoooeee, what an romantic exhilaration to have a good handful of Mother's wet cunt.

My nightly dreams of Mother, raced through my mind as I refreshed her pussy. Her pussy--so beautifully smooth and so beautifully wet.

"Mother, I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too, Son," Shelley softly moaned in reply, feeling almost completely overwhelmed with her Son's wondrous cupping of her cunt.

Shelly put her hands on her Son's left hand which still rested on her tummy. "Hold me tight, Darling, p-p-please," Shelly softly cried, her legs weak with cunt euphoria.

I held Mother tightly to me as I firmly cupped Mother's wet smooth pussy. It was lovely to have Mother trust me, to refresh her pussy. It was a sweet moment -- I felt to dance with her in the wild-flower-meadow while I refreshed her pussy.

To me, feeling Mother's pussy was more than just friendship, it was romance. Well, it would have to be romantic friendship.

"O-o-h-h-h, Son, your cupping of my sex-hole is so beautiful. Oh, S-S-Son," Shelley moaned, on the edge of orgasm.

"Mother-r-r, it's beautiful to cup your sex-hole, and it's lovely to feel your juices running into my palm."

"Oooohhhh, Son-n-n," Mother gasped as she quietly orgasmed into my palm and I nearly orgasmed also!

I kept my firm hold on Mother's tummy, holding her tight against me, while my other hand held her orgasming sex-hole.

"Sweet, Mother," I whispered in her ear as I caressed her cuming pussy.

"Son-n-n-n-n," Shelly quietly cried back, trying to keep her orgasms as quiet as possible, and trying to keep as still as possible while her pussy spasmed almost out of control.

Ohh, Varn's sexy caressing on her pussy was making it all very difficult to stay quiet and still...Oh, yes it was!

Refreshing Mother's pussy like this was a sensual joy, it was romantic, and it was incredibly hot. I put a light, little circling pressure on her pussy and took her into two more orgasms, which, like all her orgasms with me, she had quietly.

It was sweet to me, that in our friendship, Mother orgasmed for me, and it was lovely making her orgasm.

I loved my Mother and loved our friendship where I was getting to know my Mother's tits and pussy without seeing them. It was a romantic and hotly sexual friendship, and I could easily imagine Mother's juices bathing my cock as my hand slid upwards on her dripping pussy.

The room remained full of silence as I shared sexual friendship with my Mother and completed the journey from her pussy to her tummy with a smooching caress.

"Mother, your pussy feels so lovely and sexy, and so beautifully wet."

"Thank you, Son," Shelly gasped.

With the third caress, I had a sexy calmness and enthusiastically settled into playing with Mother's smooth, wet, and sexy pussy. My hand was coming to know all the lovely contours of her lips, and she continued to fill my palm with her sweet juice. Yes, my cock was in engorging engorgement, but I was committed to our romantic friendship and I was enjoying it.

And as I caressed slowly over her smooth pussy, my caresses were telling her that I loved her and loved her pussy, and that my dreams of her tonight would be hot.

With the third pussy caress finished, I held Mother gently with both my hands again on her tummy, waiting for her to tell me the second stage of her pussy refresh.

"Mother, beautiful, Darling," I said quietly by her ear as I continued to stand behind her, "I so love the feel of your smooth wet pussy. It's so lovely to slide my hand over your wet pussy lips. I think you're got a beautifully, dainty, sexy pussy, Mother."

"Oh, Son, I'm so glad to hear that because I so enjoy your touch on my pussy. And thank you for the compliment to my pussy, Love. I so love hearing the nice things you say about my pussy."

Shelly took a deep breath. "Can I tell you the second part of my pussy refresh now, Love?"

"Yes, Mother, tell me how my sexy girl wants me to do the second part of her pussy refresh."

"Oh, Son this is all so sweet of you," Shelly purred, rubbing her hands on Varn's supple-muscled forearms while his hands still rested comfortingly on her tummy. "It's so sweet you're happy to refresh my wet pussy, Son."

Continuing to warmly rub his forearms, Shelly began to tell her Son the second part of how she refreshed her pussy.

"Well, Varn Love, it's similar to the first stage except you also use your middle finger. So, you use your middle fingertip and find my entrance, and when you've found it, you circle me there, getting me ready to be opened up by you. Then keeping your finger circling, you enter me until you're full in."

Shelley excitedly rubbed her hands on her Son's hands resting on her tummy. She was so wet. "Would you like to do each bit as I share what all they all are?" Shelly softly whispered.

With Mother's back snugly leaned into my front, I slowly and softly slid my hand down from her tummy back onto her wet smooth pussy, and with my fingertip found her lusciously wet entrance and slowly circled her softly.

"It's nice to get you ready to enter you, Mother," I whispered as little squelches softly hummed out from her pussy as I was circling her.

"Ohhhh, Son! It's so lovely to feel you getting me ready to enter my pussy. As I said before, you've got a wonderful touch!" Shelly softly cried as she felt her juices pouring out her pussy at her Son's arousing touch.

I then used quite a firm but gently applied pressure, and started slowly circling my finger into her entrance, opening my beautiful Mother up. "It's beautiful to open you up, Mother," I whispered.

Mother burst into orgasm, which she tried to quietly have. And with my circling continuing, I slowly entered Mother's orgasming wet pussy.

Oh! Mother was a sexy, sexy girl. She had repeated spasming orgasms on my finger as I circled it fully into her juicing sex-hole. "Mother, your sex-hole feels so beautiful," I groaned, close to ejaculating again.

"Thank you, Son," Shelly softly panted, "It's lovely to have you compliment my sex-hole. And that circling entry was so beautiful, Love, and so, so refreshing!"

"Hmmmm, Mother, it's lovely to refresh your pussy like this."

"Mmmmm, Son, it's lovely for me too... So, can I tell you the next bit now?" Shelly softly moaned.

"Okay, Mother."

"Well, with your finger full in, you cup my pussy with the rest of your hand, then like you did with the previous part, you slowly slide your hand upwards, keeping your middle finger quite firmly pressed up against the top of my pussy as it slides out.

"Then, once your finger's out, you keep sliding your hand upwards, and your index and middle finger slide either side of my clit, until your hand is on my tummy. And doing three of those completes my pussy refresh."

"Okay, Mother," I replied with a smile and a still nearly ejaculating cock.

Shelley clamped her hands over the one hand of her Son's remaining on her tummy. She was in ecstasy with having her Son's finger full in her sex-hole.

Then Varn was sliding his pussy-refresh hand upwards on her pussy. "Oh, that's so beautiful Love," Shelley purred, "So beautiful."

"Mmmm, my sexy girl, it's so lovely to refresh your pussy," I groaned.

Mother leaned her back snugly against me and gave lovely little purrs as I slowly drew my hand upwards. I kept my middle finger pressed to the top of her wet pussy while it slowly journeyed out.

Once my middle finger was out of Mother, it joined my index finger, and in her leaked wetness, softly caressed the sides of her clit as I slowly drew my hand and fingers up back up onto her tummy.

When I entered Mother again for the second time in her pussy refresh, she quietly orgasmed again, and my cock pumped wildly in my pants.

And Mother did the same the third time I entered her in her pussy refresh. As I took my circling finger slowly into her and she quietly orgasmed for me, and I also quietly orgasmed for her -- My cock wildly ejaculating in my pants, while I focused to keep calm to gently refresh Mother's orgasming cunt.

I had to really work at it though, for having my cock ejaculating while I calmly circled my finger full in her orgasming pussy, took some serious effort, but I stayed with cherishing her and our amazing friendship.

With one hand on Mother's tummy and my other hand cupping her pussy with my finger full in, I held her tightly to me as we both quietly orgasmed for each other.

It was a beautiful moment of our friendship.

When I had completed the final part of Mother's pussy refresh, I held her tightly with both my hands on her tummy, and again thought about the night-dreams I had for Mother, and felt quite sure she was thinking about the dreams she had for me.

Then, I softly whispered in her ear, "Mother, it's lovely that our friendship includes me refreshing your sexy tits and sexy pussy."

"Thank you again, Son, for the compliments to my tits and pussy. I so like them. And it's beautiful for me too, Love, that you refresh my tits and pussy. I so love it," Shelley softly happily murmured.

With the night moving on, I asked, "Are you ready for your baby-doll negligee now, Mother?"

"Yes, please, Darling."

After slipping Mother's little lace negligee onto her sexy body, with the soft lace hugging her every curve in sensual eloquence, I folded the bedcovers back and she slipped under them. Mother smiled sweetly as I drew the blankets up around her and tucked her in. She looked so cute and content. I returned her smile, gave her a soft, nite-nite kiss on her forehead and stood up to leave.

"Son?"

"Yes, Mother."

"Would you mind coming and getting me in the morning and we watch the sunrise together?"

"That would be lovely, Mother."

Shelly's smile grew. After her wonderful Son had so wonderfully refreshed her tits and pussy, and after all the beautiful orgasms he'd given her this evening, she hardly felt shy at all, but with what she was about to ask him, her shyness came rushing back.

She so loved how her handsome Son refreshed her pussy--It was so lovely to feel Varn in her pussy. Shelly was nervously shy, but she was so very, very wet, and the way he refreshed her tits and pussy was...well, she did really have words to describe how she felt--It was just unbelievably beautiful!

For a few moments, Shelly teetered between her nervous feelings and her wet pussy. Shelly knew she wanted the beautifulness her Son could offer. Her pussy was so tingling with what she wanted to ask Varn.

Once again, Shelly came to the decision that she couldn't, not ask him--She had to ask him. With her mind made up, Shelly relaxed as much as the thrill of what she was going to ask Varn would let her, while she cooed in the fresh flood of wetness that felt so nourishing.

Shelly opened her mouth and hoped the words would come out--She really, really hoped they would.

"Thank you, Darling," she replied. Shelly looked at Varn, she loved the way he melted her. "Son Love, would you mind... if I sat on your lap a-a-and, a-a-and you r-r-refresh my tits and pussy while we watch the sun come up?"

I smiled as my erection pumped up. It was sweet and lovely to cherish Mother like this. "I wouldn't mind at all, Mother. I'd like that," was my softly spoken reply.

"Oh, that's lovely, Darling," Shelly purred. Then she opened her mouth to ask the second part of her question...Oh, please let the words come.

"And S-S-Son... with the second part of my pussy refresh, instead of using your finger, could... you... well... could you use your... c-c-could you use your cock to refresh my pussy?"

Shelly could hardly believe that she's asked, but she couldn't resist the comforting her Son could offer. She reasoned that it wouldn't be like full sex, because she couldn't do that. It was just pussy refreshing -- Beautiful, beautiful, pussy refreshing from her wonderful and hotly, handsome Son.

My eyes went wide open at Mother's request. I would slide my cock three times in her pussy to do her pussy refresh. Wheeeooo!

Beautiful mage after beautiful image came to my mind of my cock in Mother's pussy. In my night-dreams my cock would be in Mother, and now tomorrow morning I would slide my cock into her in real life!

I wanted to kiss Mother all over, pull my cock out and cover her in cum, she was so sweet and sexy.

Well, I hadn't let Mother down so far and I wasn't about to start letting her down now.

So, yes, in refreshing my Mother's pussy, I would slide my cock into her three times and I imagined she would have her quiet sweet orgasms on my cock as I did so.

"I can do that, Mother Love. I'd love to refresh your pussy with my cock," I replied with heavy breathing and a now, new, very hefty, pumping erection.

"Oh, thank you, Son. I so look forward to it," Shelley excitedly but shyly replied, her eyes brimming with joy.

"I look forward to it too, Mother. And I think it's beautiful that our friendship includes I refresh your pussy with my erection."

"I do too, Daring Son!"

"Mother, do you mind that my cock is going to be hotly throbbing when I refresh your pussy with it?"

"Oh No, Son, not at all!" Shelly exclaimed and followed it with a warm smile. "I think it shall be very refreshing to feel your cock hotly throbbing when you use it to refresh my pussy."

"Okay, Mother, I shall throbbingly refresh your sexy wet pussy while we watch the sun come up."

"Sounds fantastic, Love," Shelly enthusiastically replied, so glad she'd been able to find the words to ask Varn for this very special pussy refresh. Oh, to have her pussy refreshed with his throbbing cock!

Shelly gave Varn a huge, contented smile. Her dreams about him were going to be really hot tonight and tomorrow morning with her pussy refresh he would open her up with his cock!

Shelly snuggled into her bed feeling so nicely tucked in, and her pussy dripping with the thought of morning sunrise, and the beautiful, tit and pussy refreshing she would receive from her inspiring Son.

"I see you in the morning then, Son--Nite-nite, Darling Love," Shelly dreamily whispered, as her eyes softly closed and her night-dream called her. She couldn't believe how fast she was entering the dream state, but the dream with Varn was calling her so strongly, she just floated into it.

And there was Varn with his huge cock waiting to fuck her. Oh, the dream was beautiful. Even though Shelly was in the dream, she was still a tiny bit aware that she was in her bed.

The dream was so real. Shelly laying in her bed pulled her baby-doll negligee up and spread her legs wide for her Son. Her juices just pouring out her pussy for him.

Ohhh, Ohhh, Ohhh, her wondrous and hotly handsome Son was pushing his huge cock into her vagina.

Shelly loved her Son, she loved his cock, and she loved him pushing it into her.

Then Varn was wildly fucking her pussy as he ravished her mouth with kisses.

"Nite-nite, Mother," I whispered, as I watched her eyes close and she seemed to almost instantly fall asleep.

I bent forward and placed the softest of kisses on her forehead and then left her room.

Shelly was immersed in her dream, her Son's cock was perfect in her pussy, and as her Son hotly fucked her, she faintly heard his same voice whisper, "Nite-nite, Mother."

The kisses from her Son on her mouth were so sexy and as he hotly kissed her mouth, Shelly felt his same presence softly press a kiss to her forehead. Shelly came out of her dream state a little bit and realised that she was being kissed by Varn in her dream and also in real life.

She sensed that Varn had left her room and so slid back into her dream. Varn was driving his cock into her and she was jutting her pussy up to receive his beautiful thrusts.

Then she was cuming. The orgasm drew her out of the dream and she softly screamed into her pillow, her pussy so utterly aflood.

As juice leaked out her pussy, all Shelly could think about was her dream where Varn had his beautiful cock in her, and tomorrow morning sunrise when Varn would again, with her pussy refresh, have his cock in her, and it wouldn't be a dream!

~ ~ ~