All Comments on 'Varsity Low Ch. 11'

by Wylie_Gander

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
furluvrcafurluvrca3 months ago

“rapacious conquistador prince” may be one of my favorite descriptions ever!

I love Trav and Anders more and more, and I love where they’re taking the story. And I love you for sharing it with us.

Exluke1Exluke13 months ago

Thanks again WG for sharing your thoughts and talents with another great chapter! I love these young men and they are obviously in love with one another. Perhaps Anders even more so but still pretty even. I get the deep sense that the Indiana farm is something treasured for both Anders and his grandparents and hope that he and hopefully Travis will take it over someday. Too many priceless quotes to name. The work Anders put in to getting the cabin ready and the friend Clayton’s warning all make this trip even more important to understand where Anders has come from to where he is today. This has a long way to go with college, adulting, living arrangements, parents and possibly child care.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer3 months ago

Those plans aren't the only thing that felt real good. So did this chapter! And not just because it was so good to have this story back again. This had its hot moments like all the other chapters, but more than that, chapter #11 gave the reader a warm and comforting feeling. Reading about Anders back home on the family's farm with his grandparents and their way of life there was almost like stepping back in time, to when things were simpler and less complicated. This was a beautifully written feelgood chapter to add to this wonderful 5⭐ plus love story.

Ih8biggotsIh8biggots3 months ago

Started this story with this chapter. Now I will go back to the beginning. Every word was enjoyable and these guys are both awesome. Their love for one another is beautiful to behold and it’s great that all the older family members and close friends recognize it and support them. It’s also so good that the two guys are so eager to pitch in with chores, etc. - everyone so comfortable with one another.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWylie_Gander@Wylie_Gander
Many thanks to my readers for all the likes, comments, feedback, hearts, followings, interest, and views regarding my series 'Varsity Low'. I have attempted to craft a character-driven series with a strong narrative arc in each chapter, in which Trav. Griff, Anders, and Caleb ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES