Varsity Players Ch. 05 - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, Billy was not into edging. He was the direct "get the job done as well as it can be done" kind of guy. So he strained into a rigid plank, abs contracted, legs and thighs stretched outstanding, as he straight-armed onto the bed. Thus, he achieved maximum penetration, and he jacked with every muscle in his body. Billy lowered into the deep push up and actually shuddered and shook with the effort. He might be Tad's sub, but he was going to make it impossible for Tad to throw him out or leave him. Tad exploded and coated their chests with cum as Billy filled him with his. Then, as he had been taught, Billy froze, plugging his stuff inside, giving his little swimmers the maximum chance to take up residence and establish ownership. He released Tad's legs, and Tad wrapped them around Billy's waist, holding him in place.

It was time to shower, dress and meet with Marty. They had been screwing for nearly two hours.

******

The meeting with Marty had been scheduled for a private room at his Duquesne Club. Marty wanted privacy. He was genuinely shocked when Tad and Billy both arrived at the appointed time. And, as they walked through the reading room to the private conference rooms, several heads popped up from newspapers—and there was even a totally uncharacteristic smattering of applause. They were the celebrities of the moment. The press had announced a great celebration at the fully renovated City Centre—since it was too cold for a parade and an outdoor event. Every sports bar in town had decided to add to the festivities with parties—and all the proceeds of all the events would be split between Pitt's athletic scholarship program and the promotion of youth athletics.

Marty led them to the conference room. "Well, I'm guessing that there have been some changes since we last talked. Why don't you bring me up to speed?" Tad quickly recounted where they were—and how they had gotten there. Then he dropped the ball into Marty's lap, "So what do you think can be done to resolve these issues—assuming that we might want to stay together. We're flexible, but not completely so."

"Let's build something that might work." Marty started with the "knowns"—the dates leading up to the draft, the likely team order for picks. Then, he added the conjectures: the teams seeking QBs. He added that almost any franchise would find Billy to be an attractive addition. Then he named the franchises which so far had been willing to go with declared gay players. "I'm going to assume that you'd like to play together. And on a team that can handle gay players. I'm also assuming that you'd like to keep your status quiet, for at least some time, although I would strongly advise that any team we negotiate with be told. I wouldn't want to surprise anyone. But that doesn't mean that we would broadcast it—or make a major case over it. Is all of that what you would like?"

"I think you've outlined what we'd like. I am not concerned about outing, but Billy is, and I'm willing to wait until circumstances make it impossible for us to deny that we're a couple." Billy nodded in agreement.

"I suppose you realize that you're going to leave a lot of money on the table with all of these restrictions. And if you don't disclose upfront, any endorsement contracts are going to be at risk under their open-ended morals clauses."

"We'd like to optimize everything, but we understand."

"So it's a package deal. Both of you on the same team. Disclosure to the team owners, but no public comment. Obviously, there is going to be a lot of speculation. Fortunately, this issue is not what it was ten years ago."

"So of the four teams seeking QBs, all are on the East Coast and three are known to be gay-blind as of today. We're talking Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay, and New York. I'm pretty sure that Pittsburgh would have the most interest in Billy, since he already has a local following. The press has been plugging the double threat for your entire college career. So we have a foundation for a double deal. With your permission, I'll have a talk with their recruiting people—one in particular is an old friend. In fact, he belongs to this club. Pittsburgh is near the top of the draft choice list. So they probably won't have to pay to buy a slot or to buy one of you from another franchise after the draft. But, we won't know the details on that until I talk to them. And of course, the NFL rules could make all of this impossible. Am I authorized?"

"Could you give us a couple of minutes?"

"Sure. Meet me in the bar when you're ready. And you should probably begin thinking about a Plan B."

"What do you think, Billy? Can you cross your Dad and play in the east?"

"I like it. Dad is going to be disappointed that I don't go west—and he's gonna blame you, I just know it. And if we pull this off and land on the same pro team, the chances that our relationship will become public is greatly increased." He sat back, obviously in deep concentration and indecision. "But, I don't want to lose you, Tad."

"As you know, I'm ready to be outed. But, I'm willing to wait if it means we can at least try to live together and fly under the publicity radar. Sooner or later, it is going to happen however. And there is no way to keep it from your Dad forever. Shouldn't you be the one to tell him first?"

"I don't think so. I'm willing to take the risk, but I'm not willing to make it certain from the beginning. I'd rather explain than disclose upfront. Hell, I'm pretty sure most of the Panthers know—and there hasn't been any break."

"So we tell Marty to go ahead?"

"Yeah. At least we'll have nearly three months before all of this unfolds. And you boy are going to give up that ass many times between now and then!"

"Fuck. That's all you think about. You're giving a whole new meaning to the concept of a double threat!"

"That and football. Can you come up with anything better?"

"Let's go tell Marty and head home. I feel a double threat coming on."

Epilogue (two years later)

—Author's note: This is one of several possible endings (without a lot of interim story-telling). I reserve the right to drop this and create several additional paragraphs, either along this line or another. I'm open to suggestions.

Marty had done his magic. By the day of the NFL draft, all was arranged. The Steelers drafted Tad and Billy, the "double threat," now dubbed the "Dynamic Duo." They each received a multi-year multi-million dollar contract.

Two seasons later, both were starters and Tad was regularly a league leader in passing completions and yardage. He was rapidly becoming the star that had been predicted. Billy's college performance was matched in the pros. He became one of the top running backs in the league. In both seasons, they reached the playoffs, but didn't get to the Super Bowl. Next year, they were sure. The Steelers had made a great deal—and they knew it.

Billy and Tad each bought condos in the same new building—not adjacent, but close enough. Billy's was smaller (and was furnished for "show" and for family visits). It was really an investment property. Tad's also had a den (the office for his growing extra-football activities) and two bedrooms.

Everyone on the inside knew they were a couple, but the relationship remained out of the public eye. Both helped that by occasional "showcase" dating. Tad's reflected his growing stardom: he was seen on all the society pages with various 50-60-somethings, widowed dowagers, now professional philanthropists, at charity galas. He had become the go-to society escort, of course thanks to his looks and that he was single, but also because of his involvement with so many different Western Pennsylvania charities. There were a few cougars, and Tad performed as expected with them. One had to keep up appearances!

Billy on the other hand selected from the Steelers groupie roster of young ladies from time to time. He of course remained able to perform with only the slightest provocation. And he never dated one of them a second time.

Both guys understood the necessity of engaging with women from time to time. It was not an issue for them. They both knew where the home fires were burning.

Tad also went on the board of a major financial advisory firm. His eyes were on the future.

The endorsements were slow at first—many potentials shied away when relationship disclosures were made, but soon began to flow for both of the guys. They were both too good.

One in particular was destined to make Tad a national figure: one of the top Jermyn Street "bespoke" tailors had decided to do a ready to wear line in the US. Tad became their flagship model for the "JT" (Jermyn-Tech) line of "new" men's clothing: tailored clothing that had enough elastane that it was comfortable even when close-fitting. So young men in shape could choose elegant office wear that showed off their gym-developed bodies, baskets and bubble butts while still being comfortable. Bespoke-looking clothing for the masses—at least the part that was in shape. The line was an instant hit. Tad's body was everywhere: magazines, billboards, newspapers and of course social media.

Then in a stroke of marketing genius, one of the firm's designers (who had moved over from woman's' wear design) developed an entirely new concept in underwear. It was based on a squarecut—shorter than a boxer-brief, longer than a brief, and tighter than a knit boxer. It was made of cotton and elastane—a new engineered fabric blend that permitted sheerness with strength and flex. Essentially, it was a "see-through-bra" engineered to be a brief. It pushed up a bubble butt, compressed into the cleft, and had a pouch-cup which nicely displayed a man's equipment—all without seams.

Then there was the genius: sizing was completely new and unique. Men had always chosen waist size or S-M-L. But the "JT manshun" was sold in waist size AND pouch size—like a bra. So for example, one might buy a 32-D. Sizing was very clever—waist sizes were overstated (a 34 could easily buy a 32) and pouch sizes were designed so that "average equipment" would need a D. And perhaps the cleverest of all—the size (e.g. 32-EE) was woven into the outside of the back waistband for all to see. Within a year, JT manshuns were outselling CK. And every ad featured Tad in his 32-EEE's! Now everyone "knew" that Tad was a stud to be reckoned with.

Their relationship flourished. They were so well-established that publicity about their sexual choices would do them almost no harm. It no longer mattered. They were stars on the field, celebrities in Pennsylvania (with a growing national following), frequently seen on the philanthropy circuit and wealthy young men. Tad had even agreed to co-chair and LGTBQ+ advocacy group.

They were happy. And Billy was as horny as ever, managing to take Tad or be taken by Tad two or three times a day, more on weekends, but never before a critical game! BD

12