Vatos Muertos Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn it." Sarge was rubbing his eyes. He suddenly felt tired.

There was a hand on his shoulder. When he looked up he saw his men had finished their sweeps. "Place is clear, Sarge. Some pot use. There's a few hookers in here but nothing crazy."

"Alright. Let's get out here and let these folks get back to enjoying their evening."

Harry leaned in. "You need to make this right, man."

He nodded at him as he stood. "I will."

He didn't see her as they were leaving the party. They picked up Elster at the door and continued outside. "I need a volunteer to hang out down by the old printing shop until this party ends." He spotted Bruja standing near his squad car. She was watching him with her arms crossed under her breasts. He loved when women did that. It was like they were framing their tits for you to stare at.

"Why?'

"What?" He looked back at his men.

"Why does someone have to stay here?" Asked Vickers.

"Oh! In case the asshole who drug us out here claims shots were fired. It's the next most logical complaint to pull out of his ass."

Sandy waived at him. "I'll do it. I have a shit load of paperwork to catch up on since I got back from getting shot."

With that settled they headed towards their cars. Bruja started walking away from Sarge's car when his little meeting ended. She was going into an alley a few buildings down. She made sure he was watching. She did NOT look happy. "She's gonna fuckin shoot me." He thought. BUT he followed her anyway.

"Sarge, where you goin?' One of his men asked.

"I gotta take a leak. You go on. I'll be fine."

He could see her standing in the middle of the alley watching him approach. Her hands were on her hips with no obvious weapons. The alley was cluttered so she could have someone waiting for him but he didn't see anyone. He popped the strap loose on his holster. She watched him approach until he was only a foot from her. They stood there staring at each other for several moments. She never commented about his hand being on his gun. She just unbuttoned her slacks. Pulled the zipper down. And turned towards the wall. She slid both of her palms down her rear to lower her pants and panties to her thighs. Sarge watched. Dumbfounded, as she stuck out her ass and placed her hands on the wall in front of her.

She stood there patiently while he stared at her ass. He managed to get his senses back enough to unbuckle his belt and set it on some boxes within reach. He dropped his pants and underwear before using the baby oil from his belt to grease himself up. He took another look around the alley to make sure they were still alone. When he was sure. He spread her cheeks apart with his left hand and nestled the head of his cock against her sphincter. She seemed to push back just a bit when he made contact. He released her cheeks and began to push into her. He heard her give a slight groan as he eased in.

He nudged back and forth into her slowly spreading her open. After a few minutes of working her open the head of his cock slipped in followed by a small gasp from Bruja. If she was going to kill him, it wouldn't be while his dick was up her ass. So he felt pretty safe now. He gripped her hips with both hands and slid the rest of his ten inches into her. This, to his pleasure, was accompanied by a long low moan from her. Her ass began to shake left and right.

He pulled out slow and went in slow. Bruja moaned and shook a little more. He repeated this another six or seven times until she started thrusting her ass back at him. Sarge picked up the pace. Now he could hear the smack of her ass bouncing off of his hips. He loved that sound. Who doesn't? He did his best to keep a nice steady pace. With her small frame it wasn't hard...

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! Chinga su madre cabron! You're gonna make me Ahhhhhhhhh!"

Her ass was moving left, right, back and forward. It was all he could do to hold on until she finished her climax. When she calmed from her orgasm he picked up the pace. A few minutes later he knew she was cumming again and he was pretty sure that what she was saying was gibberish. He could feel himself getting close and he fucked her harder. By this time she had stopped pushing back to meet him. She was just too tired to work for it anymore. It only took Sarge a few minutes before he blew up.

"Oh!... Oh!... Oh. Ah. Mmm." She said with each shot he launched into her. She was looking back at what his cock was doing to her as he pistoned back and forth. Each stroke getting slower and slower until he leaned against her and buried his face in her neck.

"...I love you."

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! He did not mean to say that!

He heard her give a small laugh as she reached back and ran her fingers through his hair.

"Try telling me that when I'm not bent over with my pants around my knees. OK?"

He nodded into her neck and kissed her behind the jaw. She purred and turned her mouth to meet his. He could feel her grip on his hair tighten as their kiss deepend. When the kiss ended he leaned back in to give her a few small kisses.

"I was terrified of this happening, you know?" He wasn't sure which "this" she was referring to. "I thought some big gringo would come along and hold me down so he could stick his disgusting cock up my culo." He must have made a face because she laughed and nodded. "Ci. But I wasn't crying on the floor and bleeding because you were too rough with me. You... When you do it I feel..." She shook her head. Sarge leaned in and kissed her again. "I'll do anything you want. Su se?" He nodded. "But if you're using me..." She looked like she was on the verge of crying. "If you..." she was shaking her head again.

"Hey. Hey." He kissed her once more. "I'm not going anywhere." He waited for her to nod. "You're not my piece of ass on the side..."

"Soncha."

"I thought your name was Quirina."

She hit him. "No, estupido! Why can't you be serious for one damned minute!"

He smiled. "I have been serious for like fifteen minutes."

She hit his arm again. "See?! Your acting like nino and I'm trying to tell you... You're such a..."

He kissed her deep and long to quiet her.

They were able to eventually extricate themselves and get their clothes back on. He let "the witch" exit the alley first as she headed back to the party. Sarge went the long way around the adjacent building to return to his car. Once he was buckled in he took a breath. Rubbed his face and went back to his patrol.

[Break in at 2374 Markus. Three suspects appear to be armed. Any units in the area respond.]

Sarge responded, hit the gas and returned to the rest of what should be a normal night.

12