Vault 62 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I don't believe you. It's not gonna happen, Imogene."

Imogene chewed on her lower lip, clearly not having considered that this part of her plan would be the biggest issue.

"Well, how about..."

Her features lit up when she was suddenly struck by a potential compromise.

"...how about this: if we try to have sex and it doesn't work, I'll just donate my sperm or whatever. Then, you can pretend like nothing happened to the Cryo Sperm Bank and you can carry out the fertility experiments like normal. Deal?"

Bridget's face contorted in concentration as she peered up at Imogene, mulling over her proposition.

"...fine, it's a deal."

She rose to her feet, her legs shaking under her, narrowly avoiding the futa's fuckstick by ducking around it.

"If not, I'll have you sent to the vault's brig. How does that sound?" Dr. Walsh extended a hand to seal the agreement, "I think that's more than fair considering the sabotage you may or may not have played a part in."

Imogene confidently grasped Bridget's hand and shook it.

"Works for me."

She really didn't have any other choice in the matter.

"Okay, and you said um, you said you wanted me on the desk?"

"Yep!" Imogene angled her hips to the side to unblock Bridget's path, her tremendous trunk swaying wildly, liable to smash anything it came into contact with, "Just lay down on your back and I'll do the rest."

Bridget nodded, but paused to take another fear-inducing glance at Imogene's cock. Her Strength-Stat must've been off the charts to carry that thing around without tipping over like a felled oak! She was also surprised when she noticed that despite the deepening of her glans' hue, Imogene's shaft hadn't barely changed color at all, still pale as ever. Turning towards one of the 'arms' of her desk, Bridget studied the contents left on it, most of her belongings swept onto the floor when Imogene pushed her over it; she also noted with no small-amount of dismay that a puddle of precum was present on its surface as well, mucking everything it touched.

Sighing, Bridget gathered up the few, unruined office supplies and set them besides her monitor, shoving the other, sperm-stained items onto the floor. She put her hands on the desk and lifted herself onto it, her tits slapping against it first, her fat ass jiggling behind her; Imogene watched her closely, stroking her cock once more, drizzling even more precum onto the ground while she unashamedly ogled the Overseer's many, pliable qualities. Bridget rolled onto her back with a squelch, getting as comfortable as possible on the slimy surface, her legs hanging over the edge.

Imogene moved towards Bridget at an awkward angle, lest her cock knock the redhead off the desk like so much stationary before her.

Without a word, Imogene leaned down and kissed the Overseer again; it was difficult to accomplish, having to keep her multiple-foot-long member parallel with the redhead's body, but she was determined. Making out with the doctor, Imogene slid her tongue into Bridget's mouth, swirling it around, the pair breathing heavily against each other's lips. Imogene's hands began to grope her superior's superior figure, cupping one of her breasts like Bridget had done to her balls, sinking her fingers into the fatty mound.

To get Bridget 'ready' for what was soon to occur, Imogene began kissing down the redhead's neck. Bridget squirmed under the futa's oral attention, putting a hand on the back of Imogene's head, cradling her blonde locks, panting; she didn't know if her resident was just that skilled or if it was from the lack of intimacy she'd suffered through, but Bridget was absolutely loving what was being done to her. Imogene licked, nibbled, and smooched her way to the Overseer's chest, bundling up and lifting her tits up to her face.

This part was more for Imogene's pleasure than anything; she was finally getting to suck one of Bridget's nipples, the Overseer groaning uncontrollably when her fat pink nub sunk between Imogene's lips. Suckling on the erect nipple, Imogene mewled with her mouth-full, suctioning onto it like it might produce milk - something that might just become a reality in the near future! Switching between teats, the ridiculously-endowed futanari granted them equal amounts of attention, only stopping when the tops of Bridget's tits were dripping with her saliva.

Finally, Imogene finished her journey by repeating the same down Bridget's flat belly - it wouldn't be so flat when all was said done, she thought happily - until she reached her fiery-haired groin. Sliding around to the end of the desk, she buried her face in the Overseer's crotch, taking a deep inhale of her feminine scent; fuck, she smelled so good! Imogene immediately lapped at Bridget's small, tight slit, lavishing her with stimulation, poking her tongue into the voluptuous woman's folds. She stuck a precum-webbed finger into it, spreading her depths out to prepare her to take something much, much larger.

Bridget felt like she was going to climax near-instantly! The combination of Imogene's tongue and fingers was driving her wild, her legs tensing next to the futa's head, her plush thighs quivering around her skull. She writhed, her hands raking at the sides of the desk, her back arching; holy shit she'd missed this so much - more than she'd ever willingly admit! Her juices flowed against Imogene's visage, her clit throbbing needily every time her resident flicked her tongue in its direction. And right as she was on the verge of a quick-shot orgasm, Imogene stopped, stood up, and licked her lips.

"O-Okay, I think you're pretty much good to go now!" Imogene declared, grabbing her cock and holding it up over the redhead, "Do you um, do you need anything else before we start?"

Bridget raised her sweat-coated head.

"I... I think I'm okay. Are you sure this is going to, um, work?"

"It will, trust me! Just spread your legs as much as you can and I'll do everything else."

"A-Alright."

While Bridget grabbed her meaty thighs and pulled them into a split-position, Imogene got into position. She walked across practically the entire room until the series of monitors hiding a suspected secret door were at her back, her cock bridging the distance between them like it was nothing. Pushing her cock down, Imogene lined it up with Bridget's glistening slit, the Overseer nearly hyperventilating at the closeness of their genitalia - and it was no surprise as to why! Imogene's urethra alone appeared to be larger than the entirety of the redhead's sex, like it was supposed to be Bridget doing the penetrating and not the other way around.

Stroking her abominable appendage, Imogene forced out precum from its mighty length, slathering Bridget's slit in her sticky secretions. Bridget moaned, shaking her hips back and forth, the hot, viscous liquid stimulating her clit and recently, orgasm-denied cunt; it only took a handful of seconds before the Overseer's pussy damn near disappeared from view, her entire groin utterly engulfed by the pearlescent liquid. Imogene rubbed her cockhead against Bridget's sex several times more, grinding her glans into the busty woman's folds.

"H-Here we go!" Imogene warned Bridget of her impending skewering, staring down her cock at the Overseer's raised head, "Just, um, hold on!"

"G-Got it..."

Taking a deep breath, Imogene began the coupling incredibly slowly; though she'd only had sex a few times before this day, she had learned after losing her virginity that if she rushed into things, her partner wasn't as willing to go through with it. Hands clutching the base of her cock tightly, Imogene gave a shallow thrust of her hips, the tip of her glans opening up Bridget's engorged petals. She could feel Bridget tense around this one tiny action, clearly dreading what was about to happen. Imogene knew she'd think differently in just a moment!

Imogene tip-toed forward, poking her crown against the entrance of Bridget's pussy. She held herself there for a minute, allowing her tip to nestle into the Overseer's opening before continuing, her brain-power directed entirely towards self-restraint. After that minute had passed, she moved again, trudging her cockhead into Bridget's sex; Bridget groaned pitifully as she was spread like never before, her hands shaking against her thighs. This had to be impossible... right!?

Over and over again Imogene repeated this action. At a minute-pace she pierced Bridget's pussy, pushing her lower-lips to the side, stretching her little by little. She could just barely observe the proceedings from her far distance, her view obscured by her own massive member - but she felt how amazing Bridget's depths were, that was for sure! Already, with less than half of her cockhead inside of the Overseer, her glans was greeted by an intense tightness and warmth, Bridget's liquid-arousal leaking onto her pole adding to the pleasurable sensations. God, she couldn't wait to fit all of her cock into her!

Losing patience, Imogene hurried to finish stuffing the whole of her cockhead into the redhead. This time she took a full step forward, an amount that was just enough to burrow the top of her dick into the Overseer's depths, Imogene's glans enveloped by her tautened-pussy lips; Bridget immediately howled, screeching out all the air from her lungs as she was stretched to such a ridiculous degree it felt as though her hips were going to shatter! Luckily for Imogene, the office was soundproof, so no staff member or concerned vault-dweller would come rushing in to see what was going on. Another small blessing.

Bridget felt like she was going to pass-out! In itself it was unbelievable that something so gigantic had managed to fit inside of her in the first place, but the experience alone was something else entirely; a confusing mix of agony and ecstasy washed over the redhead, expected pain burning through her cunt, a pleasure she'd never imagined shocking her sexual nerve-endings. She didn't know what to make of this sensation and neither did her body, a moan escaping her lips as she also instinctively attempted to pull herself away from the brutal intruder - but that didn't happen. The Overseer was utterly impaled on Imogene's mammoth member.

Imogene paused there, waiting for Bridget to protest - but that never came.

Smirking at the woman's obvious enjoyment of being fucked, Imogene now knew she had this whole thing in the bag. Bridget was putty in her hands! This immediately caused the futa to push ahead, her hips swinging as she plowed a few inches of her meaty rod into the redhead's cunt, shunting some of her supersized shaft through Bridget's sex; she screamed again, her body twisting, her head whipping back and forth. Conversely, her inner-walls squeezed down around Imogene's might, the folds of her pussy massaging her length.

Moaning, Imogene began fucking Bridget with the miniscule fragment of her monolithic endowment she'd managed to fit so far. A lurid squelching filled the room, the Overseer's juices leaking rapidly from her sex, a fine mist of her arousal spraying out with each repeated stuffing; this only served to lube up Imogene's member even further, sliding another inch or two into Bridget just off the strength of how greased her gaping hole now was. Imogene added to the natural lubrication, her balls pumping out pre directly into her partner's canal, white-washing her depths.

She sped up her pistoning-thrusts in small, consecutive increments. Over and over again Imogene speared her stupendous staff through Bridget cunt, stretching her to the extreme, forcing her pussy-lips to yank apart and touch the sides of her thighs. It took only a handful more steadied ruts into the redheaded woman before Imogene felt her cockhead hit a barrier - something she didn't really know the identity of, but had dealt with easily enough in the past. Imogene jerked her monstrosity backwards until only the tip remained embedded inside of Bridget; Imogene slammed home in the next moment, busting right through the Overseer's internal-obstacle, and her member reached the deepest point in her body.

Bridget flopped wildly for a moment before catching herself and looking in Imogene's direction, her expression crazed.

"M-My cervix...!"

"Hmmm, what was that Dr. Walsh?"

"You just broke my cervix!" She yelled back, trying to make the futanari understood the severity of her actions, "That means you're in my womb now, and that can't be go-"

"So I'm gonna be inseminating you directly? That's great!"

Before Bridget could correct her resident, Imogene resumed thrusting. The Overseer's head was forced back to the desk with a thud, moans erupting from her mouth once more, her eyes rolling around in her skull. It felt really fucking good! And it shouldn't have! This just didn't make any sense - taking a cock so big that it made giving birth look trivial in comparison should absolutely not be something she enjoyed, but here she was! On top of that, having her cervix broken and womb penetrated nearly made Bridget cum on the spot, something that Imogene's renewed plowing accomplished anyway.

Gasping, Bridget jerked her hips into the air and her back arched off the desk. She was struck by a mind-blowing climax, the pain superseded by the intense, unforgiving rapture she suddenly experienced. Twitching, her cunt convulsed around Imogene's cock, gripping it like a sleeve before her sex exploded. A single, unbroken streamer of feminine fluid flew from her pussy, spritzing through the air and landing on the futa's shaft; her shot of translucent liquid splattered across the top of the beyond elephantine member, coating it in a thin layer of her arousal, Imogene moaning at the wet warmth that covered her endowment.

Not giving the Overseer a moment to recover, Imogene immediately muscled more of her monster into Bridget's womb, her cockhead banging into its back wall; this accomplished much, further inches of the futa's fuckstick fitting into the redhead's depths - further inches that were now visible in the most horrifying, ridiculous manner. Poking at the bottom of Bridget's tits through the skin of her stomach was the absurdly defined outline of Imogene's appendage, stretching the voluptuous woman's flesh, morphing her body into the image of the oversized organ coring her out.

This wasn't anything new for Imogene, but it certainly was a fresh experience for Bridget. Awoken from her reverie but the feeling of something gigantic bashing into one of her breasts, she jerked her neck up to look down at her torso, her features frozen in a face of fright. What the fuck!? Bulging her abdomen was the shape of Imogene's cock, imprinted against her skin like it was fighting to tear through it, so clear that Dr. Walsh could make out the individual veins that marbled the futa's member; not only was that shocking, but it also showed Bridget just how big Imogene's cock was compared to, well, herself! The distension practically took up the entirety of her midsection, the flare of Imogene's glans nearly as wide as her waist.

For Imogene this was completely natural, the presence of her cock against her partner's skin a normal sight for the futa. Not surprised in any shape or form, Imogene simply kept fucking Bridget, rocketing her member through the redhead's cunt and womb, gaping her in a manner that only she was capable of. Her cockhead bashed into the Overseer's baby chamber's ceiling, propelling it further up her body; the bulge of her dick raised as well, its vicious, carnal journey traceable through Bridget's torso. Imogene groaned as she powered her hips back and forth rapidly, her long-standing need for satiation finally coming to fruition.

"Told you it was p-possible!" Imogene shouted, basking in the fact that she'd proved Bridget wrong, "It feels good, doesn't it!? I mean, you've already cum once so I guess I know the answer to that!"

"S-So fucking b-big..." Bridget whimpered into the air, no longer possessing the strength to raise her head, "So much!"

"That's what I thought!"

Imogene continued to speed up. She was still feet away from Bridget, the Overseer woefully out of reach of the futa's grabby hands, but she fucked her like that wasn't the case. Her fingers remained wrapped around whatever portion of her fat pole they could stretch across, holding it down so that it didn't accidentally buck inside of Bridget and toss her into the air. Though she was thrusting fairly quickly, Imogene's momentum was impeded by the pair of sloshing weights hanging from her groin; her balls had only increased in size since she'd entered Bridget and were currently only separated from the floor by an inch. They'd swelled up so much that they could have been used as stools, now nearly half as long as Imogene's legs and far wider than her waist.

Their enhanced absurdity wasn't just for show, either. Untold gallons of sperm swam through their depths, and more of her wigglers were being created every second, her balls churning up their coming load loud enough that even Bridget could hear it - or she would've been able to if she still had her wits about her! Imogene's cum-factories constantly bulged and gurgled, shaking so violently that it nearly threw the futa off balance, the feeling akin to sitting in a massage chair. She couldn't remember the last time they'd expanded so much, and it probably had to do with the fact that she hadn't been this aroused in months, her libido and the volume of cum she produced inherently connected.

This was most evident when observing Bridget. The Overseer's womb had been steadily jam-packed with pre ever since Imogene's cockhead tore into it, and it was starting to show on her figure; already her stomach was bloated, her skin distending around the liquid mass persistently ejecting within her, her being warmed by the steaming temperature of Imogene's sperm. Bridget found the experience strange, but she enjoyed it nonetheless, discovering that apparently everything the futa did to her caused her to moan like a slut. She just couldn't help it, especially not with another orgasm on the horizon!

The outline of Imogene's cockhead had reached Bridget's chest, a solid quarter or so of her full size speared into her. This gave her the added bonus of her member being incidentally titfucked by the Overseer's monumental mounds, her cock now encompassed from every angle imaginable; this was aided by Bridget's persistence in holding and spreading her thighs, her torso-parallel arms squishing her breasts together and around Imogene's bestial bludgeon. Imogene lunged her ludicrous lance even harder into Bridget, slowly but surely inching the rest of herself towards the redhead.

She'd hilt inside of the Overseer regardless of what it took!

Imogene did her best to slow her breathing, not wanting to wear herself out before she accomplished her goal. Hammering her fleshy titan into its new home inside of Bridget's womb, she grit her teeth, trying to both relish in the intense pleasure while also self-denying the desire to give into it fully, determined not to orgasm until she was touching crotches with the redhead - and that was really fucking difficult to do! Bridget's twitching glove-tight depths caressed her member better than any pussy she'd experienced previously like the Overseer's obviously great fertility was an exact match for Imogene's supernatural virility!