Vault 62 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over and over again she painted Bridget's body, replacing her naturally alabaster-complexion with a much denser coating of white, adding more viscous mass to the Overseer's figure; Imogene was surprised the desk hadn't given out under her, assuming it would have broken from the excess of liquid-pounds piled atop of it. Everything else had been ruined or engulfed in her seed, however, herself included! Even standing so far away from the point of expulsion, cum still managed to rain back onto her body, splotches of semen spilling from her exhausted figure.

Bridget's stomach had deflated slightly now that it wasn't being directly basted with ball brew. A crashing cascade of cum collapsed from her cored-out cunt, slopping onto the floor directly below her and increasing the sea-level of the semen swirling around the room. Her belly was still insanely grotesque by anyone's standards, fatter than any human could expect to handle, wide enough that it would have probably touched the ground if Bridget managed to stand on her feet. It gurgled with every breath she took - letting Imogene know that the Overseer was alive - shaking atop of her like the biggest vanilla-sundae in the world.

Minute after minute passed, and only then did Imogene's orgasm start to slow. Her aching behemoth of an endowment swayed in front of her, maintaining complete rigidity, showing no signs of calming even as her climax did; Imogene could easily go for numerous sessions in a row without needing a break, which is exactly what she'd planned on doing with Bridget! Though her explosions of progeny had lessened in rate and power, they still shot with more strength than any normal person could ever hope to achieve, splattering onto the ankle-high pool of muck whenever they didn't reach the Overseer. Imogene waited until her expulsions died to a trickle - still flowing from her piss-slit like a faucet - until she checked up on Bridget.

Groaning and stretching, Imogene walked towards the passed-out woman, her feet sucking through the swamp of slime, her balls sloshing across it.

"Time to wake up, Dr. Walsh!" Imogene shook Bridget's by her shoulders, trying to jolt a bit of life into her, "Come on, you're still with me right? Hello?"

It took some time, but eventually Bridget's eyes slowly fluttered open, fighting through the cum caking into them.

"What...?" She rasped, sputtering out the semen that had seeped into her lips, "W-What happened?"

"You passed-out on me! Don't worry, it happens all the time."

Imogene laughed.

"And I would say the insemination was definitely a success!"

Bridget cocked her head at the futa, unsure of what she meant - at least until she turned her sight towards herself!

"G-God in Heaven..."

The only thing that Bridget could see when staring forward was her own massively blown-up stomach! Even her fat tits were absent from her view - as hard as that was to believe - her magnificent pair forced over her shoulders like the straps of a backpack. Her torso didn't even remotely resemble how it was when she'd last seen it, engorged to a frightening degree, so rotund that it took her several seconds to even comprehend that she was studying something attached to her body. It was like she was gazing at some kind of enormous gooey ball - which wasn't far from the reality of what her belly had transformed into!

It was during her observation of her morphed figure that feeling began to return to her. She was suddenly aware of how sore her pussy was, her inner-walls utterly slack from being repeatedly reamed by such a colossal cock, the slightest movements sending aftershocks of pleasure through her worn-out sex. More pressingly, Bridget thought she could somehow sense her impregnation occurring in real time, as though she was watching Imogene's sperm assaulting her eggs one by one by some supernatural means, the oversized swimmers burrowing vigorously to produce new life. Bridget would probably bet her job that she was bearing the futa's children!

Every inch of her ached, from her stomach - the part of her that obviously took the brunt of Imogene's rigorous ravaging - to her toes, even the limbs that didn't do much during the whole process exhausted like she'd just finished training at an Army boot camp. She couldn't move, she quickly discovered, far too weighed down by the dense virility packing her womb to the brim and then some, barely able to raise an arm or leg, just keeping her head lifted the limit of her strength. Bridget glanced from her spherical shape to Imogene, in awe of the resident that had seemingly changed her life in an irrevocable manner as much as the dropping of the bombs had.

And, to top it all off, it was undeniable that Bridget felt good! The orgasmic tremors fogging her brain may have been actively influencing her thoughts, but she still experienced a happiness she hadn't in years, like a weight had been removed from her shoulders - despite the opposite being physically true. Though Vault's 62 purpose had been directed down a different, unexpected path, it was still leading to the same results, possibly even exceeding them considering the bastion of potency standing at her side. There was hope for the future, and that hope looked promising.

The fact that Bridget had more orgasms during that one bout of coitus than she had throughout her entire life certainly helped raise her spirits as well!

"That was... incredible." Bridget admitted, turning her attention back to Imogene, "And I think I really am pregnant - it would be nearly impossible for me not to be! I guess you really held up your end of the deal, Imogene."

"Told you!" Imogene gave the Overseer a smile, her chest puffed out proudly, "So... does that mean you're okay with me inseminating the rest of the residents? We did agree on it and all."

Bridget nodded at her.

"I think that would be the best course of action, and I'm not a woman who goes back on her word. There is much we'll have to talk about first, of course, and wait to see if I am actually pregnant, but we'll figure everything out. I still don't know if you were responsible for the sabotage of the vault's Cryo Sperm Banks but... well, at least you've given me a new 'out' to the problem. After I'm a little more, ahem, presentable, we can get down to business."

"Awesome, but all the 'business' talk can wait..."

Imogene suddenly swung her hips to the side so that her hulking monstrosity hovered over Bridget's face, the redhead only just now noticing that the futa was still erect.

"...until I'm finished with you!"

Bridget began to hyperventilate, realizing that perhaps she'd bitten off more than she could chew...