Vee Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK but probably best in the car love."

"why do you say that?"

it's going straight up your tight little bottom when we get in, that's why.

The dance was an absolute belter. We finally went home at two. Tommy left his gear in the clubhouse on condition I unlocked it for him in the morning.

It came as no surprise when Vee asked if she would be allowed to play again.

I laughed. "Annie has her hooks in you now love. Trust me on this, you won't be allowed to swerve her friendlies from now on. You have seen the very best side of bowling today. Sunday social bowling. You've seen how we do it.

Teams travel miles to uphold their friendly games with us. But it's Saturday. No, it's not, it's Sunday now and people are going home for their Sunday lay-in. Not to get up for work in three or four hours. That's why we are successful.

Annie stopped me as they were leaving. Thanks for making me look like an idiot. She's a bloody professional on the dance floor. Yeah she is isn't she, even makes me look good. You and Chaz need to get to the club she has almost agreed to teach. What's with the high-security knickers?

"I told her what Dick was like Annie my love."

"Ha ha ha" Annie replied. Are you two serious?"

I just winked and pulled out the key from under my bowling shirt.

"Do you need help with the locking up Garry?"

"No, I tie her hands behind her back before it comes off."

"Ohh, you dirty dirty pair. filth, pure filth.

"Here I meant."

"I know you meant the club love".

"Only if you want to talk to Vee about bowling. Despite what you see she has no confidence. She will think you don't want her playing in the morning. She won't put herself forward for fear of rejection.

"Bring her round for coffee soon, tomorrow if you like."

"how about we come and give you and Chas a hand clearing this place up.

"That would be lovely Garry"

12