All Comments on 'Vegas Baby!! Ch. 02'

by Geilemeid

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mindless

What a shallow, mindless existence - perpetually entombed in hedonistic lust and meaningless sex for the sake of sex. Not caring about who or what just pumped your open-to-the-public, 7-Eleven style cunt. Being married causes no hindrance or second thoughts - becoming a used, hag bag by thirty when even the neighborhood's feral dogs can't stand the smell of your rotting hooch and would rather chew off their own cocks than stick them into that hash between your legs. Oh, how proud your mongoloid, mixed-race, multi-fathered children will be of their mother - yes, that bag standing over there with a distended vagina hanging at her knees from being humped and dumped and jizzed by thousands - offering competition to McDonald's boast of having served "millions", with hundreds of stores worldwide.

Seriously, do you actually think there is a man alive somewhere that would willingly put up with that future/history and "love" you the way you are?!?! Knowing that every man you will ever come in contact with for the rest of your life either did you or knows about you because they know firsthand someone who did you as well. How many time will he proudly acknowledge their greetings to you of "Hey, skank! Are you still alive and fucking donkeys in Tijuana?!?!"

LOL!!!

Yeah, right, a "Hot Wife". You go, girl!!

[Just stay the hell away from me!]

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck let’s a dirty whore run wild in Vegas. Surprisingly, she hasn’t found Jamal yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lousy grammar, continuity, and spelling made this otherwise shit story even worse.

Author: come out of the closet already. Own your homosexuality

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous